A Charmed Life Ch. 08

She broke her kiss and wondered if he had any more. Thinking he might be the only guy she could find for a while, she reengaged his mouth and waited to coax a renewed erection from him. She pushed Charm all the way out but kept her grasp on the young dick. She twisted and churned her snake-like organ over his and waited for a response. It was not long before the sleeping penis woke up to its former firm alertness. Liz took advantage of his unconsciousness to push Charm over him deeper. She opened up Charm and devoured his balls into her slippery, undulating grasp. She began to work her hollow tentacle over his flesh, up and down, squeezing and releasing over all of his most sensitive areas. She felt his muscles tense and then the telltale throb went through his cock followed by a fresh delivery of yet even more warm jizz. Liz broke her kiss and let him spend in her catch while she enjoyed the silent splendor of post erotic bliss.

As she was sucking the last trace of his cum from his slowly drooping dick she was startled by the touch of a hand on her ass. Bolting upright, she looked down at the face of the young man below her. He was asleep, his arms hung limp at his sides. Twisting around in fright, she saw an arm reaching in through the glory hole of the adjacent booth. Relieved that she still held on to some discretionary privacy, she quickly disgorged her companion and raised herself while pulling Charm safely in. She placed her hand over the hand feeling her butt and turned to address her next victim.

The arm withdrew and Liz crouched down to see the face of a middle-aged man through the glory hole. He put his face as close as he could to the hole and whispered, "Hey, baby. 'you suppose you could bring some of that over here when you're done?"

"If you've got something for me, I'm ready," she whispered back. Perfect timing, she was one step closer to saving Fantine. She stood up and smoothed down her skirt before stepping out of the booth. She looked back at the young man she just had. He was slouched against the back of the booth with his pants around his ankles, his sapped penis lying slack over his thigh and a contented semi-smile lingering on his face. Liz closed the door on him and trusted no one would take advantage of him before he came to.

Liz lightly scratched her nails on the door of her next contender's booth. The latch clattered and the portal creaked open. She looked quickly around her to ensure no one was watching and then she stepped into the projector's flickering light. A man in a jacket and slacks stood up before her, blocking the light. She closed the door and latched it making herself his for the taking -- or so he thought.

"Whoa baby. You're a hottie," he whispered as he backed up to let the light spill on her. "What's this gonna cost me," he asked?

"It's on the house," she responded. "I just need some play-time."

"You 'n me both, sweet thing," he breathed while shrugging off his jacket.

Liz wasted no time, she pulled him to her by his belt and planted her kiss on him, readying him for action. Her fingers undid his belt and pants, shoving them down she sought his hard-on. She found it -- short but very broad and jutting from a thick mass of kinky hair. She let her hands explore him, cupping his large balls and tracing the enormous head.

His hands returned the favor. He had lifted her skirt and was examining her moist cleft. Charm was safely hidden so she allowed his fingers to part her and probe her inner folds. It was a tender exchange she rarely indulged in and she let it play out for memory's sake. One finger he thrust as deep as possible in her cunt while two others surrounded her clit in a clumsy attempt at arousal. She surrendered to it and was surprised by a sudden orgasm that sprang through her. It was not epic but it soothed her tense nerves. She shuddered and cooed which seemed to give him a spat of satisfaction.

"Sit down. I want to get to it," she suggested. She was a bit ashamed to admit to herself but she really wanted to get Charm wrapped around that stout lever of his.

He quickly complied. Pushing his pants all the way down and lifting his shirt tails he sat down and waited for her to mount him. His eyes were glued to Liz' curly snatch as she lifted her skirt and stepped over him with her knees wide apart.

Liz pushed her hips tight against him to hide her secret. She pushed Charm out flush to her labia and then groped for his erection with her hand. She held him ready as she lowered her hips onto his lap. The fat head of his cock came up firm against Charm and Liz realized his dick and Charm around it was going to be a tight fit. She pushed down and he would not slip in. Out of desperation she forced Charm out and embraced his bloated head with it. She squeezed the head firmly while drooling out her slick secretions over him to aid passage. With another heavy bound she skewered herself on him, Charm and all.

"Wow. That's some pussy you got there," he quietly exclaimed. "How's your pussy do that?"

A question Liz did not want to answer. She began her steady hump against him, up and then down with a quick snap forward of her hips. She wanted to feel his shaft and she certainly was. He was big in her and she felt his contours exaggerated in their tight confines. Liz let herself go and started enjoying a happy fuck.

The man's hands were busy. He pushed up the front of her shirt and kneaded her heavy breasts through the fabric of her bra. They crept around her back and then down to close around her ass. He guided her up and down and used his grip on her as leverage for his own rocking thrust.

She did not have to move far to enjoy his full length but what she was sliding on felt great. Another orgasm was upon her and she welcomed it. She lost her rhythm in the midst of it and just pressed her pelvis against him as climax took its course.

He took the opportunity of her stillness to creep his hands under her butt and his fingers began probing her cunt, trying to investigate its special talent.

Liz would not have it. She thrust her butt back to push his hands away, she tilted is head back with both hands and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth. Her hips went back to work and before he knew what hit him he was yielding to her his cum load. Thick and heavy, she drained it from him while sinking him to sleep with her intoxicating kiss. She waited until he was absolutely still before she came up for air and gathered his sperm to join the collection from her last beau.

Above her the projector went dark. She listened closely in the wreckage of their tumult for any signs they might have been detected. She heard light snoring coming from her first partner in the next cube. All else was silent. She realized she must have over dosed her current paramour a bit too much as he was still stiff and ready for more.

She pushed Charm all the way out and while keeping a hold on her captured cock, she stood up to relieve the cramping in her legs. Stooped over her donor, she worked him with Charm, up and down, twisting back and forth, sucking hard around his head. She played him until she sensed his tenseness at just the right peak and then she gave her kiss again to finish him off. Squirt, squirt, squirt. More serum for Fantine.

She stored it away and stepped back. Once again, she smoothed down her skirt and made ready to step back out into the arcade. She was careful to close the door on her sleeping friend. She stood alone in the vacant arcade and glanced at her watch. 10:30, later than she thought. Two men are all she had found in the arcade and there was no reason to believe any more would show up. It was time to give Fantine what she was able to collect. She hoped it was enough.

She left the arcade and made her way through the store. As she was about to push open the door she heard the store attendant call out. "Have us a good time, did we?"

'You snarky punk,' she thought. 'I ought to...' Yes, she certainly ought to. He had what she desperately needed and she sure would not be coming here again. She spun around on her heal, sauntered up to his counter and with her most alluring smile said, "I won't know until I've tried you."

The man, slightly pudgy and not at all gifted with appealing looks was stunned into silence by the gracious offering. His pleading eyes told her that he hoped it was not a joke.

Liz stepped around to the side of the counter and stood before the opening. With Charm tucked safely away, she pulled up the front of her skirt to show him it was indeed not a joke. For a minute he just stood there, taking in the beautiful sight up Liz's shapely legs leading to the triangular patch of sheer pussy perfection.

"How about a quick one," she said as she thrust her hips at him in stripper fashion.

"Right here? Right now?"

"Why not? No one will see." Liz had him mesmerized and she advanced on him. She walked right up to him, took his hands, placed them on her naked hips and then started to unfasten his pants. She used the ruse just to get close to him. She would get him off all right, but she was not going to let him be conscious enough to enjoy it. She brought her mouth to his and he was lost. Their tongues engaged and his erection sprang from his pants. She took hold of his dick and let his hands roam over her ass. They held that pose nearly a minute before his knees slowly bent under the weariness that was overtaking him. Liz stayed with him as he sank to his knees, then his hip, and then collapsed to the floor.

He was hers to do with as she pleased and, being in a hurry, she merely meant to take his seed and leave. Charm snaked its way out from her crotch and swallowed the prone shop-keeper's manhood in one quick gulp. Liz kept her kiss on him to bring him off quickly. Charm sucked and pumped at him with reckless abandon. The attendant twitched, convulsed and started shooting off.

Liz broke the kiss and rose on her knees over him, holding her skirt out of the way she let Charm dine on him to his last drop.

Just then, the door burst open and the homely hooker from the loading dock stormed in. Liz nearly bolted up in fear but as it was, she froze in determined defiance and completely forgot about covering herself.

"Wha... Whachoo doin to dat boy," the woman stammered as she stood at the end of the counter and stared at the scene? "Wha dat... What da fuck is dat?" She stumbled backward toward the door and Liz just stared back at her without moving a muscle. Charm was fully exposed like a red umbilical connecting the two on the floor. "Damn... Keep dat ding away from me," the frightened woman exclaimed and then charged out the door and ran away.

Liz did not concern herself with it. She knew the woman was too scared to do anything and that nobody would ever believe her. She finished the last of the attendant's issue and slowly rose to her feet. Dropping her skirt, she suddenly realized the strain that holding five loads of cum was on Charm's aching muscles. She did not try to draw Charm in for fear of spilling her valuable collection. She twisted Charm's tip into a knot to help hold on and then made her way out of the store.

True to her suspicions, the frantic hooker had cleared out. Liz went to her car and started planning her next move in her mind as she drove back to the hospital. She squeezed Charm in her fist to relieve tired aching muscles and tried to relax. Ten short minutes and she pulled into the parking lot.

This was it. Liz kept Charm's vital fluid secure as she stepped from her car. It was late and the hospital was still and silent. She made her way to the elevator and rode it up to the ICU. She walked in to the intensive care unit and approached Fantine's bed. The curtains were drawn around it and just as she was about to pull them back she was hailed by the ICU nurse from her corner station.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Visiting hours are over."

"I just need to see her. It'll only be a moment," countered Liz. This obstruction was another problem she had not planned on.

"I'm sorry but our rules are clear. The patients can not be disturbed past visiting hours," continued the nurse. She left her booth and walked toward Liz. "Her condition hasn't changed since this afternoon."

"But it is important that I... I need to be alone with her. It will only be a minute," argued Liz. She would fight if that was what it took but she had to get this woman out of the way.

The nurse took her by the elbow and tried to usher her out saying, "If you like I can have you notified the instant her condition changes but I really must ask you to leave."

That was it. Liz had come too far and her mission was far too crucial to let this woman and her regulations get in the way. She spun the nurse around and threw her arms about her, trying to pull her close. The nurse fought back by wrenching her arms between them and pushing back hard against Liz. Liz would not be denied, she forced the woman back against the wall and using it for leverage, she pulled the nurse's face to her own. The nurse struggled and twisted in protest as Liz pressed their lips together. Her resistance continued but once Liz' tongue slipped past her lips, the nurse was doomed. Her arms slowly wrapped around Liz' neck and she moaned her pleasure. Liz let their bodies sink slowly to the floor while feeding the nurse more of her kiss. She had the woman laid flat on the floor but continued her embrace to ensure she was completely unconscious.

With the nurse disabled, Liz could now tend to Fantine. She went to Fantine's bedside and drew the curtain securely around them. She pulled down the sheets covering Fantine and lifted the front of her gown to expose her sex. Liz almost began to cry again to see her like this but she staved it off. She needed to be steady and work fast.

Liz parted Fantine's knees for better access and then gingerly climbed up onto the bed. She was careful not to disturb any of the tubes or bandages. She straddled Fantine's hips with her puss directly over Fantine's. She spread her skirt over them for cover and took another cautious glance about to make sure she had not been seen.

Charm set to work. She found and entered Fantine's vagina. It was difficult with her partner being so dry and Charm was weak from straining to contain its load. She pushed her way up to the cervix all the time hoping to encounter her lover's tail.

She looked imploringly at Fantine's unresponsive face and hoped for a reaction. She heard a soft moan from the nurse on the floor. She needed to hurry. She poked about the cervix and entered beyond. She found the soft, moist mass of Fantine's jharum curled up in its secluded refuge. She could trace its length in either direction but she could not find the tip. Time was wasting, the nurse would recover soon. She pushed more of Charm into Fantine to allow more freedom of movement. She wrapped around her lover's appendage and found a point at which it began to taper. This was the right direction.

The nurse gave a long groan and started to stir, it was a matter of minutes now. Liz pulled Fantine's jharum out of her uterus and into her vagina, straightening out through her narrow channel. This made it easier to work with. She located the tip and started to ply its opening. It was extremely strenuous task and it taxed Liz' patience. If she had to rely on any organ less deft than Charm, it could not have been done at all but she forced open the delicate mouth of Fantine's tail and worked her way in.

"What's going on here," boomed the voice of the head nurse? Liz could not see, she had obviously just entered the ICU and found Liz' victim on the floor. "What are you doing on the floor?"

Liz was almost frantic. She was so close but needed more time. Fantine's unconscious jharum was like a wet noodle and Liz was having great difficulty piercing her way up its length.

"I don't know. I passed out," said the ICU nurse in a groggy voice. "I was talking to that... Hey, wait a minute."

Liz was straining with tired muscles against a limp, slippery, uncooperative lump of flesh and she was making little headway. She needed to be in much deeper before she passed on her stored share of semen or her entire effort would be wasted. She narrowed Charm to a point and thrust in with all her might to try and thread her way as deep into Fantine as she could. It was starting to work. She had slid in half way and she began to twist Charm round in tiny circles as she pushed.

Footsteps were quickly approaching. The curtain was thrown open and standing beside the hospital bed stood the ICU nurse. "What are you doing," she yelled! She immediately took hold of Liz' arm, trying to pull her off of Fantine. "Carol, I need help," she called to the other nurse!

Liz had penetrated deep into Fantine but not as deep as she felt necessary. The head nurse arrived at the bed side and reached around Liz' waist to assist her removal. Liz pushed hard against the ICU nurse but was losing her balance. She threw her leg opposite the two women over the side of the bed for leverage. "Not yet! Not... yet," she cried. It was obvious to her she could not keep her hold. Fearing Charm would be pulled from her hard-fought entrenchment, she pushed in again one last time as deep as she could reach and squirted the carefully retained seminal fluid into Fantine in a single pulse. It drained from her and shot up Fantine's limp tube of flesh.

That was all she could do. The ICU nurse flung an arm around her neck and gave a hard pull. Liz lost her struggle. She withdrew Charm from Fantine as quickly as she could. In her haste she felt Fantine's jharum getting dragged out from Fantine's vagina. Thinking quickly, she clutched Fantine's gown and drew it over her as she tumbled over the side of the bed.

Liz landed in the arms of the two nurses but managed to get her feet under herself before falling to the ground. She immediately burst into tears at her failure and capture. She had tried so hard and after this debacle, with time running out, she would not likely get another chance. Her bitter defeat would cost Fantine her life. The evening and her desperate plan had given her hope but that was all gone now. Locked in the nurses' grip she gave up to her sorrow.

The two nurses drew her upright and twisted her arms behind her back. Liz wept her grief, there would be no way to explain what she needed to do or enlist their help. As she was dragged away, Liz heard a soft moan come from Fantine's bed. She gasped, stopped in her tracks, turned and called, "Fantine?" Both nurses grabbed her firmly and pulled her toward the door. Liz planted her feet and shrugged them back. "Fantine, darling," she called again to the bed behind the curtain?

"Liz. Liz. Où êtes-vous," Fantine called back, weakly?

The two nurses froze in disbelief; any response from someone in Fantine's condition was clearly beyond their expectations. Liz wrenched herself free of them and went to her side. She kissed Fantine's forehead and stroked her hair. "I'm here, my dearest," she whispered.

"Que s'est produit? Où suis-je," Fantine continued in a plaintive, distressed tone?

"Shhhhhh," soothed Liz, almost giggling her delight. "You're in a hospital. Un hôpital. Tout est bien." She tidied Fantine's gown with her free hand to secure Fantine's secret.

"I'll go get Dr. Murray," the head nurse announced, still somewhat astonished as she briskly walked away. "SHE," emphasizing her point by a hard stab of her finger toward Liz, "is going to have to leave, though!"

The ICU nurse nodded in acknowledgement and went to the other side of the bed. She pulled the sheet back over Fantine and checked her oxygen and plasma lines. As she worked, she watched Liz with a very curious smile.

Liz knew that one was going to have to be avoided. Sniffing away her tears, she kissed Fantine's hand and hugged a cheek to her temple.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds