• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Chat With Mom

A Chat With Mom

I hear comments constantly about the shortcomings that go with being raised in a single parent environment, and I can't for the life of me determine where these know-it-alls get their information. I qualify as one of those poor unfortunate victims, but I cannot identify with the misfortune I keep hearing about.

In my case, my parents split up because they couldn't get along with each other. Child custody was not an issue; I'm 20 years old and a senior at the local university. One of the main issues for the divorce was that my mom was more successful than my dad, and he was too macho to accept that fact. I'm sure they had other differences leading up to the separation, but the career status thing was the biggee. It certainly couldn't have been that my mom wasn't woman enough. She was certainly not a centerfold candidate, but no man in his right mind would kick her out of bed.

Anyway, this all happened over three years ago, and everything turned out for the best. Dad married his secretary just to make their affair legitimate. They have a daughter now, and Dad is back to changing diapers again and all that "Dad stuff".

Mom has more time to devote to her personal welfare, and the results are showing beautifully. She goes her way and I go mine and we are as compatible as a mother and son can be under the circumstances. Tonight is a good example. Mom had a dinner meeting with some business associates, and I, being the typical young man constantly feeling his need to spread some wild oats, had spent the evening unsuccessfully doing so. It was near 11:00 PM as I pulled into our driveway. I noticed some lights on upstairs so I naturally assumed that Mom had also ended her evening.

When I reached the top of the stairs I could hear her humming softly. The light in her bedroom was on and the door was partly opened. It would be down right rude of me to go to bed without telling my mother goodnight so I eased up to the open door. No one was in sight, but the bed covers were turned back ready for use.

"Mom?" I called out softly. "Are you okay?"

"Hi there," she replied cheerfully and I could tell instantly that part of that cheer had been liquid that evening. "Come on in here and talked to your poor old neglected mother, baby. I'm as decent as I want to be so come on in."

I eased up to the door gradually and peered around the corner. Mom was in the tub with bubbles up to her chin. Her hair was gathered and tied in a half-assed ponytail. Her bathrobe was nowhere in sight. When she saw me peeking around the corner of the door she brightened up like a Christmas tree. She sat up in the tub causing her body to rise under her cover of bubbles. There were ample bubbles resting on the top of her boobs to give the impression that she was decently shielded from prying eyes, but that certainly did not include this horny young man who had just sat down on the toilet lid beside the bath tub. I could easily make out the darker red of her nipples glowing through the bubbles like two beacons on a fog laden shoreline.

I don't care she is my mother, my manhood was rapidly beginning to express it's appreciation for the scenery. I pressed my legs closer together in an attempt to cover the bulge, and I was satisfied for the moment that my efforts were successful.

"Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself, ma'am."

"I thought you stopped calling me ma'am years ago, mister." The twinkle in her eyes gave away the amusement behind her remark.

"Did you have a rough day at the office?" I asked.

"The office part wasn't too bad, but putting up with three stuff shirts through dinner and a few drinks was a pain in the ass. I've got this bath water about as hot as I can stand it, and it's helping a lot. Feel," she suggested moving her leg aside to make room for my hand.

I didn't for a minute doubt her, but I was raised to mind my parents so I dipped my hand into the bathwater. I jumped slightly when my hand made contact with the water. It was almost uncomfortably hot.

"Damn! That's hot, Mom."

"I told you." She seemed pleased that the water temperature got my attention the way it had. "Since you are here, why don't you wash my back? No one has done that for me in a long time." She turned on charm that I never realized she had. "Please."

"I don't want to spoil you, Lady," I said jokingly as I kneeled beside the tub. "This could become a habit."

"Oh, please spoil me. No body loves me anymore." She placed her forearms one on top of the other from knee to knee and rested her chin on the bridge they made. She was trying to give the impression that she was pouting and begging for sympathy.

"I love you, Mom. I always have."

"Oh, I know baby. But that's not the kind of attention I need just now," she explained. Her eyes searched the expression on my face hoping not to find hurt or disappointment there.

"Anything I can do?" I asked with a wicked look in my eyes. "I'll help if I can."

"But Honey, you're my son."

"True enough, but correct me if I am wrong. According to Webster son is defined as a male offspring. Emphasis on the male if you please."

She turned her upper body to face me, and in doing so she lost part of the cover the bubbles afforded her thus far. One breast was completely in the open, and most of the other one was exposed.

"Considerable emphasis should be placed on that fact if I am reading that bulge in your pants correctly. It seems to me you have grown into quite a man. Do you want to show me?"

"You do it," I said softly. I leaned closer to the tub. This caused my arm, the one draped over her shoulder, to naturally move down her body to rest at her right breast. My hand was on fire, and judging from her breathing, my hand was having a similar effect on her.

"Damn," she exclaimed as her hand fumbled with the button of his shorts. "I did this all the time when you were a kid."

"My turn," I said calmly as I flipped the button through the hole. She managed the zipper with little problem. Clutching my shorts at the hem she tugged downward.

"EEEEK!" she squealed as my rigid rod sprang free of the confines of my shorts. "Oh wow," she gasped, "it's full grown, son."

"You like?" I asked proudly.

"Oh yes, I like," she sighed. Then she really surprised me. She leaned over and gently kissed the head of my dick. My cock jerked slightly, but not enough for her to notice.

The excitement was too much to be discreet any longer. My hand was lower and cupping her boob. Her free hand was covering my hand and keeping it in place. I squeezed. She moaned.

"Get in here with me, baby," she almost demanded in a hoarse breath racked with arousal as she made room for me.

I stepped into the tub behind her and straddled her butt as I sat down. I saw no reason to hesitate so I buried my mouth in the area where her neck and her shoulder met, and gently cupped a tit in each hand. I squeezed and she moaned.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I think I just had a baby orgasm."

"Not to worry," I mumbled against her neck. "I'm sure you have many more stored up, right?"

"Thousands," she whispered as she pressed her back against my cock.

"Pull your lower legs beneath you and raise your butt a little," I said softly. Without question she did my bidding. I slid my pulsating shaft along the crack of her ass until I reached the gateway to glory. She sounded the trumpet, and I entered. Either because of shock or plain old burning desire she buried my cock in her pussy as far as it would go. She was trembling as she did so, but she went so far as to grind her butt against my cock once it was properly seated.

She was still holding my hands against her boobs mightily, but she managed to twist her head around and bury her mouth over mine. When her tongue darted between my lips and deep into my mouth, I was powerless to stop the surging orgasm that racked my body. I banged my body against hers, and in all the hysteria I am sure I detected Mom experiencing a sexual gala of her own.

We sat for a considerable length of time in the hot soapy water basking in the utter bliss of total sexual satisfaction. I was massaging her beautiful tits leisurely, and she had worked her hands between our bodies where she found my limp pecker. With skillful manipulation she was bringing that dead soldier back to life again. I was all in favor of her efforts.

After a while her fondling had renewed the desire in my pecker. I had freed one hand from her breast and commenced to titillate her valley of desire. Together I honestly believe our body heat was keeping the bath water at a respectable temperature. I know for a fact that the two of us were as hot as firecrackers at a Fourth of July celebration.

Mom had Lazarus rearing to go, and the massage I had given her clitoris had her ready for anything – or I certainly hope it did. With her full cooperation I maneuvered her into a modified all fours position bringing her ass barely out of the bath water and her hands clutching the hardware at the front of the tub. I found her bottle of liquid soap in the rack, and squeezed a generous amount in the crack of her ass. She giggled.

"That tickles," she cried.

"Just hang on," I said as I worked the gel around and into her asshole. I pumped two slick fingers into her rear door and worked them around.

"Oooh," she moaned, "I like that, baby. Do it some more."

I did as she asked and I also added a third finger.

"Oh my," she gasped. "That certainly filled me up. I've never had anything bigger than my doctor's finger in there, but I like the way you do it better." Her breathing was noticeably heavier now, and she grunted from time to time as I worked my fingers.

"You're going to like this much better," I whispered in her ear as I leaned forward to get the liquid soap again. I coated my raging cock with this soapy lubricant, and gently slid my rod into her tiny asshole.

"Oh my God!" she shouted as she felt my tool entering her back door. "Ouch, oh shit," she cried as my manhood eased deeper into her. "Oh baby," she gasped, "that hurts. Maybe we should stop."

"It will sting for a little while, but then you will really like it. Trust me," I said. I eased my cock deeper into her rear, and while doing so I leaned against her body, reached around and cupped her breasts with my soapy hands and began to massage them as I eased in and out of her ass.

I heard her whimper a couple of more times, and then I felt her working her ass against my body as I pumped in and out.

"God, I feel so full. You're so big." She was developing a rhythm now, and I felt her butt press against me each time I sank my cock deep into her.

"You're unbelievably tight this way, Mom. This will make me come faster." I stroked forward again as I spoke.

"Don't hurry on my account," she managed between her gasps and groans. "I'm beginning to like this in spite of the pain."

"Watch. I'll make it even better." With that I removed my hand from one of her breasts and placed it on her clitoris. I began to massage vigorously. The muscles around her colon immediately responded to this new stimulation and in turn brought new arousal to my manhood. I pumped more enthusiastically and so did she.

There was no denying the arrival of our orgasms. We both tossed and turned exhibiting raw passion and unbridled sexual release until the last quiver of our orgasms had subsided.

After we regained our composure somewhat, Mom slipped off of my shrinking cock and turned to face me. She kissed me passionately but with loving tenderness for a long, long time.

"I guess I'd better clean you up a little, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, and I still have to wash your back, don't I?"

I spent that night in her bed room, but I'll tell you about that later.

Oh yeah, my old man is a fool, but I'm glad he left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Chat With Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds