A Christmas Carnal

"Want to blow their minds?" he asked quietly.

"Like what?" I asked in return.

"Sixty-nine," he suggested.

"Um..." was my inelegant response. Suck on a guy's cock. Something I had never done, and probably wouldn't have, except present company and shenanigans were conspiring that direction. Giving a guy a blowjob was pretty much a gay thing, as far as I was concerned. Once you got into that, you could kiss Hetero goodbye. Except for the fact that both Paul and Ashley had made a point of describing bi as being different from gay or lesbian.

I was, to put it mildly, confused.

"That's okay," Paul told me, jumping to conclusions about my non-response. "I told you before, you aren't expected to do anything you don't want to do. Period. We can just enjoy the show and leave the one-upmanship alone."

"I didn't say 'no'..." I reminded him. I hadn't said yes, either. I hadn't said anything. I wasn't sure what to say. I thought about it. And thought some more. As perverted as it sounds, it was fun to mess with Sharon and Miriam's minds. They had preconceptions about me, and although I probably deserved them, I didn't like being predictable. Paul actually felt good to touch, so it wasn't like I was repulsed by the idea. I finally made up my mind.

"Okay," I told him, keeping it quiet so the girls wouldn't hear. "Just don't cum in my mouth."

He grinned that charming grin of his and nodded. "Not a problem," he told me. "I won't cum in your mouth. I should point out, though, that it is usually the girl's line."

"Smartass," I told him again. "How do we do this?"

"You lie down there, next to Sharon, where she and Miriam can both see you," he instructed. "I'll straddle you. We're both already hard, so just do what you want with my cock. I'm sure your instincts will kick in."

So we did. I laid down next to an orgasming Sharon, and believe me, her sounds as she came definitely had me rock hard. Paul moved over me, his head over my groin and mine under his. He was the first one to "initiate contact." I actually felt a shudder shoot through me as he lowered his mouth onto my cock. This was definitely way over in the Weird column. But not as weird as what I did next. Paul's rather long schlong was dangling down in front of my face, so I just thought Fuck it... and reached up, guided it to me and engulfed him with my mouth.

Weird. Really weird. Exciting and weird. Fascinating, eventually, as I stopped thinking about having another man's junk in my mouth and started paying attention to how he felt. And smelled. And tasted. It was, I will admit, kind of cool. I held him around the shaft with my lips, remembering to keep my teeth out of the way, and ran my tongue around the tip of his glans -- feeling the strange smoothness with the occasional wrinkles and tasting his slightly salty fluids, which I presumed was precum.

He had said he wouldn't cum in my mouth. Of course, guys have a poor reputation with women regarding their ability to do what they say, intentions be damned. Some part of me took over with an emphatic screw it! and I started seeing if I could give him the same kind of feeling good that he was giving me down at his end.

"Oh My GOD!!!" That was Miriam. I presumed she'd noticed me and Paul.

"What?..." Sharon asked as I imagined she moved to see what Miriam was exclaiming about.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" That was Sharon, seeing what Miriam was seeing.

"Wow... looks nice..." That was Ashley. "Hey, Mir... want to sixty-nine with me?"

"I think the guys just won..." Sharon muttered, then apparently stood to go refill her drink. The next thing I could hear was Miriam and Ashley slurping each other up. The next thing was my realization that Paul was cranking me back up again. I took him out of my mouth to warn him.

"That's okay..." he told me, easing up. "We want to save it."

"We do?" I asked. I guess I was getting easy to confuse in my old age. Old age... that's a joke. I'm 34.

"Yeah," he dropped his voice conspiratorially. "When Sharon gets back, we're going to cement our victory by turning her into a sandwich. Would you prefer vaginal or anal?"

The image that his words conjured up in my mind was phenomenal. All of a sudden I had a raging desire to DP my sister with this guy and make her cum her brains out.

"Probably vaginal?" I told him.

"Okay, then sit on the couch at some point and tease her into straddling you," he smiled. "When you're good and buried in her, I'll knock around the back door and see if she's agreeable."

"Deal," I told him. "You are, however, going to have to get off of me if I'm going to get up."

He laughed and moved, making it look like he was getting a refill for his drink. I didn't have to fake it. I really did have to get a refill. And hit the head. There was a waiting line. Of one. Me. Sharon was in the powder room and I didn't feel like going upstairs. When she finally did emerge, gloriously naked, I stepped in front of her to gather her into my arms.

She sighed as she melted into me. I knew exactly how she felt. We stood there holding and gently petting each other for awhile before she leaned back to look up at me.

"Christmas did come early," she told me with a wistful sort of smile. "I couldn't have asked for better, Josh, and it all started with you. You are my early Christmas present, my toy I want to keep playing with long after bedtime."

"Are you sure it's not the other way around, Sis?" I asked. "Maybe you are my early Christmas present. The special present I've waited years to get. And now, Santa's finally delivered. All the love I've been missing."

She sobbed slightly and buried her head in my shoulder. But she got it together pretty quickly because in a couple of moments, she looked back up at me, her eyes glistening.

"Tomorrow, instead of just being another day where I feed my animals and consider exiting this world," she told me, "instead of being a day to feel sorry for myself and hateful towards the world..."

"Tomorrow is going to be Christmas!" She hugged me tightly. "Tomorrow we start all over again. It's Christmas and we're a family and we are loved and we are never, never going to lose each other again, and that includes Miriam!"

"I'm right with you, Sis," I told her as we hugged again, even more fiercely, before I let her go to head back to the others and I availed myself of the facilities. She's right, I thought, sitting there. We've got a chance to get it right. I'll have to look at what I can do to earn a living out this way. I'll let my boss know I've decided to quit and move back to the family farm sometime before New Year's, when he's back in the office. I finished up and went to rejoin the others.

I found them lounging around nude and knocking back more "enriched" eggnog and scarfing down cookies. So I helped myself to more as well. Ashley was talking about how awesome it was to meet Miriam's family, and pretty much gushing about how cool she thought we were, and especially about the farm... something she'd dreamt about since she was a little girl.

I let the chatter flow over and around me. I eased my way to the couch and sat on it, playing with myself until I got hard again. I was still built up from messing around with Paul, so it didn't take long. When I was good and hard, I caught Sharon's eye and nodded towards my lap. She broke out in a big grin and made her way over to me.

"Yes, sir?" she asked when she got there. "How may I help you?"

"You may sit on it, bitch," I told her, trying for a gruff, uncouth voice. Instead of being insulted, her grin got bigger.

"Oooh... I like the sound of that!" she told me as she straddled my legs and started to crawl on her knees on the couch until she was astride my lap and turgid cock. I reached up and cupped her breasts, running my thumbs over her nipples, feeling them suddenly swell and stiffen.

As she reached for my cock, I scooted down so my ass was at the edge of the couch. She wiggled a little to get in position, then ran my glans between her lips, wetting me with her natural lubrication. When she was satisfied, she inserted me and sat down, all the way.

"Hi, honey... you're home!" she smiled at me. I just smiled and pushed back gently, trying to take a few long, languorous strokes to be sure we were well coupled. She started a gentle rocking and I drew her to me, her wonderful breasts squishing against me as we kissed and fucked.

Suddenly she stiffened and stopped moving. I leaned back a little to look at her quizzically.

"Ding-dong!" she told me, and I had to ask, "what?"

"There's somebody ringing the bell at the back door," she told me. I looked around her and saw Paul standing behind her, apparently probing her ass with his cock.

"Well, let him in!" I told chuckled to her. I figured if she didn't like it, she could just tell him 'no'.

"You, Joshua Caleb Maier, are one twisted, dirty pervert," she informed me. Then without breaking eye contact with me, she called over her shoulder, "come in!"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. Which meant I was jiggling her. Which mean Paul was chasing a moving target.

"Josh, shut up a moment, would you?" he asked and I tried to stifle it. I managed, or at least long enough that Sharon's "oh, God!..." sigh let me know he was in.

"Oh, God, Josh..." she went on as Paul started a long, slow stroking, stretching her out and making sure he wasn't hurting her while I kept still. "I've never done this before... God, this is intense..."

"You've never done anal?" I asked, admittedly surprised.

"Only a couple of times, none satisfactory, and I've never had two men filling me up at the same time," she told me, "and oh, my God, Josh!... you better start fucking me because I need it! God, I can't believe how much exquisite agony this is... oh, FUCK!!!"

She came. It surprised her. It surprised me. I think it even surprised Paul. But he and I just kept on steadily stroking away, keeping Sharon hyped up like a meth rush.

It also surprised Miriam and Ashley, who at Sher's cry, turned and finally noticed what we were doing.

"Awesome..." Ashley commented. I think Miriam was struck dumb. At least, initially.

"Ash..." she muttered to her friend, "remind me never to say 'we can top that' around these two guys ever again."

Balls-deep is an expression which has a literal meaning. Paul and I were demonstrating it. And because of it, his low-hanging balls were slapping against mine as we fucked Sharon. She was well on her way towards another orgasm. Oddly enough, the ball-slapping had me headed that way, too. Plus the fact that I was still majorly primed from Paul blowing me earlier.

Sharon went over long before I got there, though. With her long, low moan, bordering on a howl, she let loose with a string of verbal encouragement that would've shamed a muleskinner. When she came, it was a lot harder than the first one and she clamped down on me and Paul as she did, pulsing on us like a milking machine.

"Oh, fuck..." Paul mumbled and I picked it up.

"If that means you're going to cum, then so am I," I told him. "Let's..."

"Finish together," we both said at the same time. For a couple of amateurs, we made it work right. We took our cues from each other as we built up and between us, literally, Sharon went over a third time. She was barely coming down when Paul and I went off together. And took Sharon right back up with us.

Somehow, the rest of the room disappearing and leaving only twinkly little lights in my vision seemed appropriate for Christmas. I could feel Paul pulsing through Sher's cunt wall as I also pumped my load deep within her. I could feel Sharon's rhythmic contractions like a counterpoint to us. And I could feel the aftershocks as Paul and I valiantly tried to keep it going post-orgasm, so Sharon would be completely sated.

I think we succeeded. I'm fairly certain Sher passed out first. I was right behind her. I woke to the three of us still coupled. Barely. I felt Paul ease out and then I rather unceremoniously popped out, followed by a gush of my cum and Sharon's lube. Then I felt Paul's cum dripping out of Sharon's ass. And to cap off the weirdness, I heard Ashley's voice saying, "towel, sir?" in the kind of voice you'd expect from a hotel employee.

All I really remember is, I wasn't the one to clean me up. I sort of remember Paul moving back and Sharon easing off of me before she fell beside me on the couch. I didn't move. Or at least, I don't think I did. I came to lying sideways on the couch with Sharon curled up in front of me. I looked over at the others and saw Ashley over Miriam in a sixty-nine while Paul was fucking Ashley in the ass and Miriam was licking at her cunt and his balls.

I think that's when I decided sleep was a good idea.

* * * * *

Wednesday -- Christmas Day

Christmas dawned early for me. Probably only a few hours of passed out sleep, but enough so that I was awake enough to know starting coffee was a good idea.

The five of us were still crashed out in the parlor. Somebody had pulled out bedding from the emergency stash, and Sharon and I were on the couch, still cuddling, while Paul was on the floor with Ashley on one side and Miriam on the other. We all had pillows, and blankets over us.

I struggled to get up without waking Sharon but failed miserably. The others were stirring, too, so we made a quick decision to go get cleaned up and get breakfast before any chores. Ashley wanted to go help Sharon with the animals again, and I volunteered Paul to help me bring up dry wood from the basement and bring in some from outdoors for the drying pile in the basement. Miriam opted to stay in and do the dishes after breakfast.

I was standing in the kitchen, getting coffee and talking to Paul, when the Christmas curse exploded.

"PAUL!!! JOSH!!!" Ashley was screaming as she barreled in the back door. She saw us and went right into it, about ninety miles an hour.

"Sharon's hurt!!!" she yelled at us. "She's bleeding all over the place! In the barn!" I must have been staring at her in shock because she got right up to us and yelled "DO SOMETHING!!!"

Paul was hot on my heels as I ran to the coat rack to pull on boots and a coat and bail out the door towards the barn. We got there to find my sister slumped against the wall near the old milk house and Ashley wasn't exaggerating. There was blood everywhere. My heart was in my throat. God couldn't be so cruel, to lose her on Christmas.

Sharon was trying to hold her thigh, up near the groin. She was conscious, but just barely. I will forever be grateful that Paul was with us that day.

Sharon said "scythe..." while Paul knelt beside her, pulling off his belt and looping it high on her leg. I looked beside Sharon and saw one of the wickedly sharp harvesting scythes lying next to her in a pool of her blood. Paul was tightening the belt as he rattled off instructions.

"She hit an artery," he told me. "Find something I can use as a lever to make this a tourniquet. ASHLEY!" He yelled at her to get her to stop staring. "I need hot water and alcohol, and any kind of elastic bandages you can find." She nodded and turned towards the house, running into Miriam. Paul iterated what he needed and Miriam said "got it!" and turned away.

"And somebody call the hospital!" he called after her.

"I've got it," I told him as I handed him a breaker bar from the tool chest. He took it from me and started cranking down the tourniquet as I pulled my cell from my coat... and realized I didn't know the number of the hospital. St. Alexius had to be closest, in Devils Lake. I started figuring out how to look up the number, then hit myself.

STUPID! I yelled at myself as I punched in 9-1-1. Sharon said they just put the 4G tower in.

"9-1-1, what is your emergency?" the operator's voice came on.

I rattled it off... location: Maier farm northeast of Devils Lake and the Fire Number, type of emergency: ambulance, severe arterial bleeding from a laceration, victim probably going into shock, my cell number and what we'd done so far (after checking with Paul). The operator's next question nearly threw me.

"Sir, do you have an area nearby where a helicopter can land? A 100 foot square area devoid of obstacles? The roads are not yet open, we will need to send an air rescue."

"I'll make one," I told her. "South of the barn and west of the house. I'll clear a space and light it."

"Please stand by, sir, I am contacting dispatch now..." she told me and I took the opportunity to check with Paul. Sharon did not look good. I've never seen her that pale. The tourniquet seemed to be working, mostly, and Miriam and Ashley had come back with all kinds of stuff. Miriam remembered where Grandpa kept all his first aid stuff and basically she and Ashley grabbed it all and brought it to Paul, who had Sharon's pants ripped open and the slash exposed.

He seemed to be working on closing what he could of the gash, and had a real no-bullshit attitude on, so I didn't pester him.

"Sir?" the 9-1-1 operator came back on. "Yes, I'm here," I answered.

"We have an air ambulance flight coming from St. Alexius, estimated arrival 40 minutes. Do you have access to the victim's health history, for the crew?"

"I'm sorry, she's my sister but I don't know where her medical records are..." I started to tell her when Sharon tried to move. It made me look over at her and moments later, Paul told me "Dr. Jerome Orlitz, CHI Mercy Hospital, Devils Lake." I repeated it to the operator.

"Thank you, sir, we will contact the hospital," she told me.

"Look, I'm going to hand you over to the trauma nurse I mentioned," I told her, "so I can go clear the landing area. His name is Paul." I didn't wait for an answer. I handed him my phone and pointed at Miriam and Ashley. "Do whatever he needs," I told them. "I'm going to go get the Deere."

I hustled back over to the barn where Sharon kept the big old Deere and got it fired up. I wasn't going to set any land speed records in that monster, but I was sure as hell going to try to set a "move a shitload of snow" record. I started working on the area I'd told the operator and it took me about fifteen minutes to clear it and another five to make sure we had a clear path to the dairy barn. Then I parked it on the edge of the area and left it running, with its headlights on.

I ran back and got Sharon's truck and parked it, running with its lights on, diagonally from the tractor. Then I went and got Miriam's SUV and put it on a third corner. I was parking a snowmobile on the fourth corner when I heard the chopper coming. I ran back and got the other snowmobile, told Paul and the girls the chopper was coming, and hustled back to the impromptu landing zone.

The rotors were kicking up so much snow, I had to shield me eyes, but the aircrew obviously knew what they were doing because when I managed to uncover them, they were on the ground and pouring out of the side of that big, beautiful, lifesaving bird. The lead tech ran up to me and I told him which barn. He and one of the other techs got on the snowmobile and I ran them over there, while the other two followed with the stretcher.

After I dropped the first pair, I went back and helped the second pair. By the time we got there with the stretcher, the first pair were working on Sharon and Paul was standing back a little, watching. His hands were covered in blood. My sister's blood. I think I would have started crying if something icy hadn't run through my veins.

I was pissed. Cold pissed. God, the Universe, or whatever you wanted to call it had tried to fuck our family over again. I swallowed it down and walked over to Ashley as the EMTs got Sharon ready for the stretcher.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds