A Christmas Carole

“Bring a bathing suit because we may go in the pool.”

“OK. What time?”

“Noon.”

“See you then.” Doris said as she hung up. She hurried to find her pink bikini she had just purchased.

So far everything was going to plan. She figured she had enough on each of them to make them do whatever she wanted. Helen had not had sex with another man or woman since her marriage to Tony except for Connie yesterday. Tony had started it and suddenly it made it OK. She remembered her first time with another woman at an away football game in college. Helen was a member of the marching band and was roomed with another girl who she did not know that well. She had heard stories about Wendy but was not sure. At least not until that weekend.

After the victory and the parties the two twenty-year old girls staggered back to their hotel room. They were sharing a king size bed so neither thought it odd as they both stripped off their band uniforms and slipped under the covers in only their panties.

Helen was almost asleep when she felt Wendy’s fingers brush against her leg. She pretended to be asleep as her fingers got braver and braver. The combination of the booze and the excitement of another woman touching her made her lie still as Wendy explored her near naked body.

The fingers tickled the fine hair on her thighs as they moved up to the edge of her panties. Helen took a deep breath as Wendy’s fingers moved over her covered bush. She had hoped the fingers would go directly down into her pussy but instead when up to the waist band of her panties. Her fingers pulled up on the elastic and slipped under it. Helen sucked in her stomach as she felt the touches on her pubic mound and finally into the top of her slit.

Suddenly the phone rang which brought Helen out of her erotic memory.

“Hello?” She said.

“Mrs. Hellman. This is Connie. I wanted to tell you Mr. Roseman has left for a business conference at the hotel and won’t be back today. He told me I had the afternoon off. I was wondering if you needed anything.”

Helen smiled. “Actually there is something you can do for me. I’m having a luncheon at my house today and could use some help.”

“I would be happy to help. What time do you want me?”

“Can you come over right now?”

“Yes. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

Helen had now recruited some help.

Helen called the County Club and got the phone number for the massage service she had enjoyed so many times. She had gotten close with Scot the owner to such a point she would normally strip naked and climb up on the table while he looked on. He had told her he could not touch her intimately while at the Club but, if she ever wanted a private massage in her home to give him a call. She did. She asked him to bring a couple more men.

Helen quickly called the catering service who agreed to bring over a nice lunch platter and drinks. Helen pulled out some very expensive wine and set up the bar by the pool. She put a new video tape in the recorder and aimed the remote camera at the lounge chairs. She moved upstairs and put on her skimpiest thong bikini. IT’S SHOW TIME. She laughed as she moved down the stairs. The doorbell rang.

“Connie. Come in please.” Helen said moving her almost naked body aside.

“Wow! You look great.” Connie said looking down at Helen’s breasts almost coming out of the tiny patches of cloth.

“Why think you. I have some more suits upstairs if you would like to try them on.”

“Oh God. I’ve never wore anything as sexy as that.” Connie said blushing.

“There’s a first time for everything and I think today you might have a few first times.” Helen said as she pulled Connie upstairs.

Connie stood by the huge master bed as Helen selected some bikinis for her to try on.

“Go ahead. Undress.” Helen laughed as she turned to see Connie just standing there.

“In here?” Connie said looking around. The hallway door was wide open and so was the door leading to the patio by the pool.

“You can’t be shy after what happened yesterday can you?” Helen asked.

“I guess not.” Connie said as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Helen sat down in a chair to watch.

Connie blushed as she stripped before Helen. Her body was on fire since Helen had asked her to come over to her house. The petting she did with Helen yesterday had more than fired her interest in female to female sex.

She pushed off her blouse and slipped out of her skirt. She took a deep breath as she unsnapped her bra. Her white breasts with dark nipples popped out. She couldn’t look at Helen as she pushed down her last protection. Connie stood naked waiting for Helen’s next command.

Helen moved up off the chair and over to stand inches from Connie’s naked body. Helen’s hands moved up and cupped both of her soft orbs. “I wish I had time to enjoy these but, I don’t. Put this on and come downstairs. We don’t have much time.”

Connie was disappointed as she slipped on the flimsy bikini. She looked at herself in the large mirror and smiled. God. She was almost naked. She moved quickly downstairs to see what Mrs. Hellman wanted her to do.

Helen quickly brought Connie up to speed with her plan. Basically, she wanted Connie to help her get the other three women naked and sitting on the lounge chairs. Even if she couldn’t get them to have sex with the others she wanted some photos just in case.

Connie and Helen were wearing white terrycloth robes when Carole arrived. Carole was surprised to see Connie there. “You’re Connie right?” Carole said as they walked out to the pool. “Yes.” Connie answered. “Are you wearing your bathing suit?”

“Yes. It’s under my sundress.” Carole answered.

“Why don’t you go into the bathroom and take off the dress and put on one of the robes?” Helen said looking Carole up and down. Boy, she had a nice body.

As Carole was putting on her robe Jenna arrived.

“Hi Jenna.” Helen said as she pulled her tiny body into hers. Jenna blushed as she felt Mrs. Hellman’s body crush against her own.

“Hi Mrs. Hellman.” Jenna said.

“Please call me Helen. You are an adult now.” Helen’s eyes moved down Jenna’s body. She was wearing a bikini top and a pair of shorts.

“I found a swim suit that fit me.” Jenna said.

As Carole moved out of the small bath Jenna moved in.

The doorbell rang and number three had arrived.

“Doris.” Helen said as she opened the door. Helen was happy to see Doris had aged quite a bit and had put on a few pounds. “You look great.” She lied.

“You too.” Doris said noticing Helen was still slim and stacked. She did not notice any wrinkles. Must be all the facelifts she laughed to herself.

Helen showed Doris in and had her waiting by the bathroom door until Jenna came out.

Everyone was finally sitting around the table of treats by the pool when Helen started pouring the tasty wine. “I hope you enjoy this wine. It’s my favorite.”

Helen smiled as she watched the three new employees drink down at least three glasses. Pretty soon they were giggling and laughing. Part one of her plan was finished.

The doorbell rang. Part two was on time.

Helen welcomed Scot, Brian and Tim into the house and told them her plan. “I just want them naked. If they allow you to touch, suck or fuck them that’s OK as well. But, at least naked. I may be able to help convinced them if I have to.”

They agreed. Helen noticed they were all wearing loose nylon shorts and tight tee shirts. They were all hunks.

“Ladies. As new employees you are in for a special treat. These gentlemen are here to provide you with the best massage you have ever had.” Helen announced as she watched the looks on their faces. They all stared at the muscular men in front of them.

“Really?” Carole asked. These men had no ounce of fat anywhere. She could see the bulges forming in their shorts.

“What are you up to?” Doris laughed looking at Helen.

“Nothing. I just want to make you feel good being a Hellman employee.” Helen lied. “Why don’t you women lie down on these lounge chairs and the men will do the rest.”

Carole and Doris quickly did as Helen suggested but Jenna remained in her chair. “You don’t want a massage?” Helen asked.

“I’m nervous.” Jenna whispered.

“Don’t’ be. After yesterday you shouldn’t be nervous.” Helen whispered back.

Jenna looked at her in fear. She did know. She thought about getting up and running out the front door but knew she would be in trouble if the word got around. “OK.” She whispered as she walked over and lay facedown next to Carole and Doris.

Helen and Connie jumped in the pool and pretended not to notice the men’s hands moving up and down the three women’s legs. Helen moved Connie over to the edge of the pool and slid her hand around her waist and down into the top of her bikini. Her fingers found her clit and started a slow massage of her own. “Relax and enjoy it.” Helen whispered in her ear. Connie closed her eyes as another woman touched her pussy. It felt so good.

Doris was the first one to jump as Scot’s fingers brushed against her covered mound. She had opened her thighs as his fingers moved north but she did not expect him to be so brazen. She thought about objecting but it felt so exciting. She didn’t complain once as his fingers pressed the cloth into her opened slit.

Carole also was surprised when Brian’s fingers accidentally contacted the exposed flesh of her ass. Instead of moving away his fingers took their time pressing and caressing her. She closed her eyes and forgot all about the number of bills she had on the kitchen table.

Jenna was so nervous her small body was shaking. Not only was she afraid she would be exposed for letting Mr. Roseman touch her she was nervous about a handsome man touching her body. It felt so good and so wicked. She felt his fingers pushing her legs apart each time they moved upward. She resisted at first but the wine had made her woozy. She giggled when his fingers pushed against her virgin mound.

“Look.’ Helen whispered in Connie’s ear. “They are all touching their pussies.”

Connie was moaning as she opened her eyes to see Carole’s ass raised upward to allow Brian’s fingers underneath her ass. She could see his fingers moving up and down her covered pussy. “OH YES.” She moaned louder. Helen’s fingers were bringing her to a huge explosion.

Carole was disappointed as Brian’s fingers moved up off her pussy. She felt his fingers move up her back to her bikini top. She gasped when she felt it come undone.

Tim and Brian watched Scot and followed his every move. All three bikini tops were released at the same time. They all three squirted some oil on their backs and moved their hands over every inch. As Scot’s fingers moved under Doris’s side to touch the sides of her breasts so did Tim and Brian’s fingers on their client’s front. Although Tim’s fingers were able to actually touch Jenna’s hard nipple buds since her breasts were so small.

Jenna gasped. “Please.” She whispered.

“Sorry.” Tim said realizing she was nervous.

In less than a minute both Scot and Brian were moving their fingers over Doris’s and Carole’s hard nipples. Both women were giggling and laughing. At least until Scot said. “It’s time to turn over.”

“Reconnect my top.” Carole said. She had not consumed enough wine to flash her breasts to these strange men. Scot looked over at Helen. She nodded her head to do it.

All three tops were reconnected and the woman turned over.

Helen could see Doris’ bikini squeezed into her pussy lips. Brown hair escaped out the side of her barely covered pussy. Doris reached down and pulled the material out of her dripping slit. She pulled it out enough for Scot to see everything she had. But, so did Helen and Connie.

Tim finally saw Jenna smile at him as he moved his fingers up her calve to her knee. She giggled as he tickled the sensitive skin under her knee. “That tickles.” She laughed as his fingers move up the side of her thighs. She wiggled her ass and opened her legs as she felt the new sensations.

As the others worried about the masseuse's hands Carole was more interested in the bulge in Brian’s pants. Yesterday she realized her husband was smaller than some other men. Now, looking at the size of his tent she realized her husband was smaller than most men. As Brian leaned over to caress her side her hand moved until it was directly in front of his bulge. Only a few more inches. She didn’t have to wait long until the hard shaft pushed against her hand. She gathered up enough nerve and slowly moved her hand up to the tip and back down. God. It had to be at least eight inches long.

Brian’s fingers were spreading oil on Carole’s neck and shoulders when he felt her hand moving on his hard-on. He smiled down at her and moved his fingers south to the edge of her bikini top. She smiled back to give him the OK to explore underneath. His fingers flicked across her hard nip as hers curled around his covered shaft. They both moaned at the same time.

Connie’s eyes were locked onto the nylon shorts as they all pressed outward. It was all it took to bring her over the edge. Fireworks flashed before her eyes when she came. “OH GOD. I’M COMING!” She screamed. Helen laughed as she saw the men and women by the pool turn and look at them.

If she could do it so could they. The two women thought as the men’s fingers were slipping under their tops to touch their bare nipples. Carole was the first to reach behind her and release her top. Doris quickly followed and so did shy Jenna.

There was no hiding the fact their nipples were being caressed.

Carole’s eyes were closed as she enjoyed another man’s touches on her breasts. She had not known Brian’s one hand had left until she felt it slid under the waistband of her bottoms. She quickly reached down and stopped his forward motion. “Don’t.”

Brian looked at Scot who was having similar problems with Doris. And, there was no way Jenna was going to allow Tim to slid his fingers into her bottom.

Helen could see the women bulk at the men touching their pussies. She knew it was time to play her trump card.

The men continued to massage the women’s breasts and stomachs as Helen moved up the pool ladder and over to the lounge chairs.

She leaned over and whispered in Carole’s ear. “I know what you did with my husband yesterday in his office. So, if you want to keep your job and for me to keep it quiet don’t stop what Brian wants to do.”

Carole turned and looked up at her dark face directly in front of the sun. She thought about calling this woman’s bluff but, knew she had too much to lose. She nodded her head yes, closed her eyes and laid back down.

“She’s yours.” Helen whispered in Brian’s.

Helen moved to Jenna. ““I know what you did with my husband yesterday in his office. So, if you want to keep your job and for me to keep it quiet don’t stop what Tim wants to do.”

“But, I’m a virgin.” Jenna whispered back to her.

“You still will be.” Helen chuckled. She pushed Jenna back and smiled at Tim. “She’s yours.”

Helen wasn’t sure about Doris. She moved over and whispered in her ear. “I know you fucked Tony yesterday….” But, before she could continue her speech Doris turned and looked at her. “Yes. And it was grand. If I would have been smarter years ago he would be with me right now.”

“I take it you don’t care if your husband finds out.” Helen whispered with a grin.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Doris said angrily.

“You know I would.” Helen smiled back.

They both stared at each other not either one of them backing away or breaking the stare. Suddenly they heard Carole’s loud moan. “OH GOD.”

They both turned to see Brian’s whole hand in her bikini bottoms pressing into her pussy.

Doris turned to Helen and said. “Fuck you.” Doris moved back down and pulled Scot’s fingers to the top of her bikini bottom.

“No, FUCK YOU.” Helen laughed as she watched Scot’s fingers move under the material.

“Right there!” Doris cried as Scot found her magical button.

Connie moved out of the pool and sat on the bottom of a lounge chair next to Jenna’s. She watched as Tim pulled her tiny bottom off Jenna’s hairy slit and down her thin legs. She looked over at Helen who gave her a thumbs up OK.

As Tim removed the bottoms he noticed the woman who was in the pool with Helen push him aside. He moved back as he watched her head slide up the girl’s thighs until her face was directly over her bush. The woman pushed open the girl’s legs and lowered her face. For the first time Tim saw a woman go down on another woman. He was ready to bust. Tim moved up behind the woman and pulled downward on her thongs. The dark string moved out of her ass cheeks and down to her knees resting on the concrete.

Connie tasted Jenna’s virgin pussy like she had agreed to with Helen before the women arrived. She didn’t mind when Tim took down her thongs and didn’t flinch when he pushed his hard tip up between her thighs. She spread her thighs open and allowed him to enter her heavenly gates.

Carole and Doris were naked as the men used their hands and mouths on their bodies. They were both willing to have them fuck them because of Helen’s threat and also because they wanted it. Neither complained as the men stood and pushed down their nylon shorts They both smiled as the men opened their thighs and moved up to enter their bodies.

Helen moved into the house and opened the closet where the monitor and security system was located. She laughed as she watched the orgy in front of her. She turned up the sound recording volume and heard their moans, groans, and obscene remarks. She hit the zoom and moved the camera until she could see Scot’s prick sliding into Doris’s hairy opening.

She was horny herself but, knew time was short. Tony would be home in about an hour. She had to get them finished and get the women to agree to part three of her plan. She realized she had time when she heard Carole scream first. “I’M COMING!” The others would be there shortly. She laughed and closed the closet door.

Helen thanked the men as they came into the house. “You really don’t have to pay us.” Scot said with a big smile. “We should be paying you.” The other men agreed.

“Nonsense.” Helen laughed. “Besides I might want to bring you all back to do just me.”

“Anytime.” Scot said.

Helen paid them four times the going rate for a massage. She wondered what was keeping the women. She moved into the closet and looked at the monitor. They were all lying on the lounges laughing and still naked. She turned up the sound.

“God. Did you see the size of Scot?” Doris asked.

“I don’t know how you took that piece of meat inside of you.” Connie laughed. “I couldn’t see Tim but I could feel he was well endowed.”

“How about you Jenna. Did you enjoy it?” Carole asked.

Jenna looked over at Connie and blushed. “Yes. Very much.” She giggled.

“Maybe next time you will not still be a virgin.” Connie said as she leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

“Next time?” Carole asked. “Do you think this it with Helen?” Doris laughed. “I’m sure there will be a next time and probably a next time after that. We just have to all make sure all of this is discrete. I’m starting to really enjoy it.”

“Me too.” Carole replied. “And I.” Connie said. “Me too.” Jenna said softly.

“Let’s go see what plans Helen has for us.” Doris said as she slipped on her bathing suit.

Helen was sitting at the kitchen table when the four women walked in.

“So how was it?” She asked already knowing the answers.

“Not bad.” Carole smiled.

“Yeah. I’ve had better.” Doris slipped one in.

“I almost fell asleep.” Connie laughed. They all laughed with her.

Jenna didn’t answer but they all could tell from her smile she enjoyed it.

“Well, I need all of your help to get back at Tony.” She said. She hoped she didn’t have to threaten them anymore.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds