• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Christmas Gift For Pam Ch. 01

A Christmas Gift For Pam Ch. 01

12

Pam was so excited she was shaking. Todd would be there. Todd would be there. She kept repeating the words over and over in her head. It was too incredible to believe. She had not seen him since her last visit to the country more than two years ago, the summer he took her virginity. She was so anxious to see him again. They had so much to talk about. Plus, she had the hope in the back of her mind that they might be able to make love again.

For such a special occasion, she had to wear something very special, very enticing. She grinned as she thought of just the thing. She had matching panties and bra, very skimpy, very sexy. Mom didn’t know she had underwear like that. She would have a fit if she found out.

She pulled the red panties up her legs. They were smooth and satiny and trimmed with lace. The slender straps went high on her hips. The tiny piece of fabric on the front fit snugly over her mound, covering the soft, wispy blonde hairs between her legs. In the back, a tiny strap nestled between the cheeks of her ass. The bright red bra with the thin straps was cut very low, showing most of her plump breasts and part of her nipples. She squeezed her tits in her hands to mold them in the tight cups.

She turned to inspect herself in the mirror. Her body had filled out since the last time Todd saw her. The bra pushed her breasts up. Her soft flesh spilled over the tops. Her nipples were already hard and poked through the fabric. If Todd saw her like this, he would be unable to resist.

Mom called from the bottom of the stairs. She finished dressing and ran down to get her coat on. Ethan was ready to go and when she looked at him, Pam thought she saw a hint of desire in his eyes.

They drove through the light snow to Grandma’s house, where the rest of the family was gathered. As usual, Grandma complained about them being late and holding up dinner, but she was happy to see them anyway.

They sat and ate dinner. Ethan sat between Sheri and Jeanette. His face was red with discomfort. Pam covered her mouth to hide her laugh. The girls seemed to be tormenting Ethan.

Todd sat at the end of the table. Whenever she looked at him, he looked away. She tried to get his attention, but he seemed to be avoiding her.

When dinner finished, the family made their way to the living room and took up all the sofa space and chairs set up around the room. They were all talking and laughing and drinking. Todd was not among them. Pam had to find out why he was avoiding her. If she said something or did something to make him angry, she had to find a way to fix it. He might not want to make love to her. She didn’t want that, not for anything.

He was not in any of the rooms of the house. Pam was frustrated, then noticed the light in the basement was on. She went down, stepping carefully to avoid making noise on the steps.

Todd was at the pool table, lining up a shot. She watched him for a few minutes from the stairs, then went the rest of the way down. He looked up.

“Pam,” he said, and set the stick on the table.

Pam walked to him, her hands clasped in front of her.

“Are you hiding from me? Did I do something to make you angry?”

“No, nothing like that. I’m afraid you’re angry at me.”

She touched his cheek. “I’m not angry at you. I love you.”

He smiled and stepped back. “You grew up a lot,” he said, looking at her body.

Pam held her arms up and twirled. “Do you like it?”

“Yeah, you look hot,” he said.

“I don’t have a present to give you.”

“I can think of something you can give me.”

She giggled. “You should see what I’m wearing underneath.”

They gazed for a long time in each others eyes. She turned her face up higher, and tilted her head to the right. She closed her eyes and let her lips part a fraction.

He pressed his warm lips against hers. She breathed in deep. Her blood roared in her ears. Todd’s hands touched her waist. He pressed his lips against hers more insistently and she felt his tongue pushing into her mouth. She put her arms around his neck and held herself close to his hard, warm body.

His tongue felt so good in her mouth. She licked it with her own tongue, and they twirled together in her mouth. Todd squeezed her hips and pulled her pelvis tight against him. She could feel the hardness of his erection pushing against her belly.

Pam broke away, panting. “Make love to me, Todd, please. I want to feel you inside me.”

He kissed her again. His knee pushed between her thighs and pressed against her warm mound. Pam groaned. Her knees became weak, but he held her up, his lips still pressed to hers. He leaned back against the pool table and Pam leaned against him, pressing her body against his. Their lips smacked as they kissed. Her breasts flattened against his chest, and her nipples tingled. She spread her legs slightly and the hardness in his pants pressed against her warm mound.

Pam moaned and looked up at him. She saw the deep, passionate desire in his eyes.

“Do you really want to make love?” Todd said, his warm breath blowing over her face.

“Yes.”

He turned her around and leaned her back against a mahogany bar, with bottles of liquor and glasses. He pulled his zipper down, took her hand and put it down the front of his jeans. Her fingers touched his penis, and were burned by its heat.

“Oh God,” Pam said, staring at him with wide eyes as she let her fingers close around his bare penis. “It feels so hot.” It was bigger than she remembered. She squeezed it and rubbed it in her small hand. He lowered his face and kissed her again.

Todd began to unbutton her blouse. Her eyes softened and her cheeks blushed as he pulled the sheer material away from her body. She shrugged and the blouse fell from her shoulders, revealing her round, plump breasts, held back by her tight bra. She unhooked the front and bared her breasts, shrugging her shoulders seductively to let them jiggle.

He unfastened her slacks. They slid down over her flat stomach and smooth ass, revealing her panties. His hands slipped under the loose cups of the bra and closed on her breasts. He pinched her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Pam moaned, resting her head on his shoulder.

“Put your arms around my neck and spread your legs,” he said. Pam spread her thighs. He moved between her legs and ran his hands up her thighs to her cunt. Her cunt lips glistened. Slowly, he slipped a long finger in and she moaned softly.

“Fuck me,” she said, her eyes closed. “For God’s sake, Todd, fuck me.” She hooked her legs around the back of his legs. She watched him bring his hard cock to her cunt, feeling the soft caresses of the hair on his hips on the insides of her smooth thighs. He guided the head of his cock to the tiny slit of her cunt, and the head sank into her. She held him there and wrapped her legs around his hips.

He pushed himself forward. A sudden pain shot through her body. She pressed her face into his shoulder and squealed. She forgot how much it hurt when he pushed his big thing in her.

“Do want to stop?” he said.

Pam shook her head. “No. Push it in a little more,” she whispered. The head of his cock sunk deeper and her hips rose from the surface of the bar. She squeezed her arms tight around his neck, moaning. The stretching was almost unbearable. The head poked way up inside her body.

She had only done this with a few other guys since her first time with Todd. None of them had penises nearly as big as Todd’s. She wanted to do it with Ethan, to feel him between her thighs, spreading her pussy open. His penis was even bigger. If her pussy hurt this much stretching open for Todd, how much would it hurt if she tried to fit Ethan’s in there?

Todd stopped pushing and was still. His thick, hard penis was deep inside her. The pain of the stretching faded. Pam lifted her head from his shoulder and looked up to his face. He was smiling down at her. She smiled back. Her eyes became blurry. She felt a tear roll down her cheek. He licked the tear, then kissed her lips.

His hips moved back, drawing his penis out an inch or two, then pushed toward her. Pam groaned and laid her cheek on his shoulder. He pulled back his hips and pushed them forward again. Her cunt was slippery with her wetness, but still tight around him. His penis moved in and out slowly.

Pam heard a soft creak and opened her eyes. Ethan stood at the bottom of the stairs, his eyes transfixed. She stared back, holding her breath. Todd hadn’t noticed; his hips worked slowly back and forth and his lips sucked the side of her neck.

Ethan said nothing, only stood still, watching. Pam let out her breath. Todd was moving his hips faster and she gasped each time the head of his penis touched way up inside her womb.

She wanted to ask Ethan to stay, to put his penis inside her when Todd was finished. She could see the bulge of it stretching the front of his jeans. It was enormous. She panted harder.

But he didn’t stay. Slowly, he turned and went back up the stairs. Pam watched where he stood for a long time, wondering why she felt so guilty. Was it because she had aroused him, but had not satisfied him? She grinned at that thought. She had aroused him.

“Cum inside me, Todd,” she whispered. Her soft lips brushed the lobe of his ear.

He was panting, staring down into her face with his mouth open. His back arched and his head craned way back. That meant he was about to cum,. She felt it, but also felt the urgency of her own orgasm. She began to climax just before him, and when he shot his cum into her, she nearly lost control and screamed. She was just able to remember that there was a roomful of her relatives just above them, and if she were to scream they would all be wondering what the hell they were up to, so she simply bit down on her lower lip and held Todd’s bare middle and savored the delicious feeling of his warm, wet cum squirting into her cunt.

They were both breathing hard to catch their breaths. The air was warm and heavy with the odor of their sex. Pam was concerned. Her pores would now exude the scent of the sperm Todd had just deposited in her cunt. If her mother figured out what the smell was, she would ask her questions, and Pam didn’t want to answer them.

“I’d better get back upstairs,” Todd whispered, kissing her neck and cheek and lips and lightly touching her tits.

“I know.”

She watched him pull his penis from her cunt. It flopped out and dangled between his legs as he pulled up his pants. She immediately felt the loss of it.

“I’ll see you upstairs,” he said. He tucked his shirt into his pants, slipped out the door, and Pam was alone in the basement. She touched her pussy and scooped up a bit of Todd’s fresh cum, inhaled the strong odor, and licked it off her finger. Now she had his flavor on her tongue.

She hopped off the bar and pulled up her underwear and jeans. Todd’s warm fluid sloshed inside her. He gave her an awful lot. Now she wanted to find out how much Ethan had to give her. The thought of their cum mixing together inside her made her dizzy with excitement.

She went upstairs and searched for him. She found him by the buffet table, picking at some cheese and meat. She went to the table and stood by him. He looked at her. In his eyes, she thought she saw admiration and something else. It was desire. He wanted her. She smiled and felt her face flush with warmth.

She leaned close to him and lowered her voice. “I liked it when you were watching. Did you like what you saw?” she said.

“Yes.”

She glanced down at his jeans. The front was stretched with the ridge of his erection. She took a deep breath. She was dying to hold it in her hands.

She took a pickle from his plate and rubbed it over her red lips. She gazed at him as she pushed it between her lips into her mouth, then moved it rhythmically in and out.

“It’s delicious,” she whispered. She dipped the end of the pickle in the ranch dressing on his plate and licked it off. Her pink tongue glided up the side, flicking over the tip, and she pushed it to the back of her mouth. Ethan swallowed hard. She laughed at his strained expression.

His fork slipped off his plate. He bent down to pick it up, but Pam reached for it first. She straightened up and leaned back against him. The long, hard ridge of his cock pressed between the soft cheeks of her ass. She sighed and held it there a moment, moving her ass up and down.

“Todd’s cum is still warm inside me. Wanna feel?” she said.

He reached down and squeezed her leg. His hand moved up the back of her leg and squeezed her ass. Ethan pressed himself against her, rubbing the ridge of his penis deeper into the groove between her ass cheeks. She glanced at him with a devilish smile. It was almost like they were having sex, but with their clothes on.

“Maybe one day I’ll feel your cum inside me, too.”

She heard the voices of someone coming into the dining room and quickly moved away. She hated to leave Ethan like that when he was so worked up, but it would be worse if they got caught. Mom would give them hell. She stopped and leaned against the wall. Her heart was racing. She had worked herself up pretty well, too.

Sheri and Jeanette ran to Sheri’s room, giggling. They shut the door and bounced on the bed. Jeanette’s excitement overflowed and she couldn’t stop giggling.

Sheri touched her hand. “Guess who I went out with.”

“Who?”

“Richie Jeeter.”

“Oh my God. You really went out with Richie Jeeter?”

Sheri nodded, grinning. “On our first date, we went to the school dance. When we were dancing, he was feeling me up. Then, after, he drove me up to the lookout. I was so nervous. We started kissing and he got so hard. I could feel his thing digging into my stomach when he was on top of me. He tried to push his hand up my shirt and I got nervous, so I made him stop. Then, like, I felt so guilty because I got him so worked up.”

Jeanette sighed. She would give anything if a boy would try to touch her breasts. Sheri’s were so much bigger, though. It was no wonder why guys liked to touch them.

“Then guess what,” Sheri said.

“What?”

“He opened his pants and took it out.”

Jeanette gasped and covered her open mouth with her hand. “No way. What’d you do?”

“I did what I heard other girls talking about. I rubbed it for him. All I could think about was I had his thing in my hand and it felt so hard. I bent down to like look at it, and his sperm shot right up in my face. Some of it got on my chest, where my blouse was open when he put his hand in. It was warm and dripped down between my breasts. I was just, like, stunned. His stuff was all over my top and my skirt. The really wild thing was I came, my first time, just for that. It was like, so deep, it made me shudder in my seat.”

“Oh my God. You let him get his stuff on you.” Jeanette rubbed her thighs together as she imagined Sheri sitting in a car with Richie, and his penis shooting his stuff on her. She felt warm between her legs.

“There’s more,” Sheri said. “The next time we went out, when he started touching my breasts, I let him. He squeezed them really hard and it gave me this like thrill all through my body. He got hard and when he took his dick out, I started stroking it like before. I was just gonna get him off, you know, but he like heard I gave someone a blowjob, and he wanted one, too.”

“Did you really give someone a blowjob?” Jeanette said.

“No, never. But I didn’t care.”

“What’d you do?”

“I got nervous again. I wasn’t gonna do it. He wanted it so badly that I like found myself leaning over in his lap. I wanted to feel it push into my mouth, you know, like real hard against my tongue.”

“Oh my God. You put it in your mouth?”

Sheri nodded, giggling. “He told me to suck it, and his hand like moved my head up and dow. He groaned and this thick bunch of sperm filled up my mouth. I felt it like leak out of my lips down his cock, and he squirted more of it into my mouth. This time I came even harder, because it felt so slick on my tongue.”

Jeanette made a disgusted face. “Ew, in your mouth? Wasn’t it awful?”

“No, it wasn’t bad.”

“Did you have to do it to him again?”

Sheri sighed, resting her chin in her hands. “It got better. The third time, he got my top off, and he sucked my nipples and oh my God that felt so good. Then I sucked him and let him cum in my mouth again. On the fourth date, he took my virginity.”

“You had sex with him?”

Sheri nodded. “I hadn’t intended to do that, either. I made the mistake of letting him get my panties off, and then he went down on me. He put his tongue right here on my pussy,” she said, and touched her crotch. “It felt so good that when he climbed on top of me, I just like let him do it. I was crushed under him in the backseat of his parent’s car, and he was like humping on top of me. My legs were spread wide and I was like Uhn, Uhn, Uhn. And then, when he came, the feel of his warm sperm gushing into my pussy was like too much. I came so hard I screamed, and didn’t stop until he was limp inside he.”

“What did it feel like?”

“Oh, God, Jeanette. It felt so good.”

Jeanette pressed her legs together. Her cotton panties were moist. Hearing her talk about getting ‘it’ made her want to push her fingers up her wet slot and rub herself.

“Was his woody really eight inches?”

“Oh, God, yes. It was so huge!”

Jeanette frowned, confused. “Didn’t it hurt going in? I don’t think my little slit could take a stiffie like that.”

Sheri giggled. “You’re such a baby, Jeanette. Don’t worry, your pussy is made for love. When a guy pushes his thing into you, you’ll stretch.”

Her nipples were hard, rubbing against her top. “What’d you do after he did it to you?”

“Richie promised to pull out, but when I climaxed, he creamed right up inside me. Then he made me suck him.”

Ripples of pleasure spread from her pussy. She had to swallow hard before she spoke. “He didn’t cum in your mouth, did he?”

Sheri giggled, grinning like she’d gotten away with something. “He did. Even though we already screwed, he came like a river. I almost like choked on it.”

Jeanette couldn’t stand it any longer. She lifted her short skirt and rubbed the crotch of her panties.

“Jeez, Sheri, I’m so horny. You’re so lucky you got to do it with Richie. I wish he’d lick me right here.”

Sheri put her hand on her leg and she froze. Her fingers were hot on her smooth skin. She shivered again. Sheri’s lips were parted. Her chest was moving up and down, pushing her round breasts against her shirt.

“Maybe we should practice on each other. You wanna be ready when you have to do it with a boy, don’t you?” she whispered. Her hands touched her waist. “I could lick you like that.”

Jeanette’s ears roared. Do it with a girl? Her juices soaked through her panties.

“I don’t know. I’m not gay.”

Sheri touched her cheek. “Me neither. I always wanted to kiss you between your legs, like since forever.”

She stood and pulled Jeanette to her feet. Her arms closed around her waist and her hands slipped under her top, caressing her tender breasts. Jeanette pressed herself against her and raised her head, waiting to be kissed.

Their lips pressed together. Jeanette made a small noise in her throat and Sheri’s tongue slid into her mouth. Her hand touched her mound, pushing the damp cloth between the soft lips of her pussy. Her warm finger rubbed her button and Jeanette moaned into her mouth. She couldn’t believe it was happening. She was going to get loved by a girl.

Sheri pulled her panties down, away from her wet crotch, and slid them down her shaking legs. She laid back on the bed, her legs spread wide, and Sheri lowered her head between them. She kissed up her warm thigh to her moist cleft, pushing two fingers inside.

“Don’t break my cherry. I wanna save it,” Jeanette panted.

Sheri kissed her slit, and Jeanette moaned. She licked, teasing her hole with her fingers, until she exploded, drenching her mouth with her sweet juice.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Christmas Gift For Pam Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds