• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Christmas Orgy

A Christmas Orgy

My mom died two years ago from a car accident ten days before Christmas. Needless to say Christmas was very depressing that year and wasn't any better the next either. I have two older brothers Daniel was 26 and David was 25, both of them look just like my dad. All three were 6'1" dark brown hair with various lengths of short hair and muscular builds.

My litter brother Mark is 19 and takes after our mom with light brown hair and her 5'6" height. I'm Maggie. I could be moms younger twin standing at 5'5" with wavy light brown hair down to my mid-back but I'm two sizes smaller with perky C cups and wide curvy hips. Daniels wife Amber is a 5'8" stick figure with shoulder length blonde hair, A cup tits and a small round ass.

Mark and I still live at home to take care of dad and go to the local college. Holidays were never really traditional at our house and the last two years were a complete mess. This year was different though as most of us were finally out of our funk and grief from moms passing.

Christmas Eve was our normal drunk fest with everyone spending the night but Christmas day was different as my dad and older brothers starting drinking again right after breakfast. The gift exchange was a mix of drunken foolery and horse play. It was great finally having fun but things went from innocent fun to almost a frat party mentality after lunch when the rest of us started drinking also.

Since I'm a lightweight I was already buzzed after two drinks then the day took a turn when Daniel and David dared me and Amber to kiss. Amber was into it from the get go like it was almost planned and I went along with it like I always do when pressured by those two. What I thought was going to be a quick kiss turned into a make out session very quickly.

She pulled me against her and shoved her tongue in my mouth while squeezing my ass. It didn't stop there either. My recent dry spell had me putty in her hands as she began caressing my body. Before I knew it she was sliding her hand up my shirt and groping my tit while all the men stared. Once she found the clasp on the front of my bra it was quickly undone and my nipple was being rolled between her fingers. I moaned into her mouth as I felt the wetness in my panties growing.

I started grabbing her ass as we both slinked down to the floor with her on top of me. She pulled my shirt off, taking my bra with it before diving into my chest to lick and suck on my nipples. She shed her dress off to reveal that she wasn't wearing anything under it. Then she pulled my pants and panties off of me before spreading my legs apart to access my dripping wet pussy.

Her licking my bare pussy was so incredible that I didn't even notice Daniel had removed his clothes also and was kneeling next to me. Soon his cockhead was on my lips waiting for me to suck it in. Amber had just finished licking my folds and was now sucking on my clit as she slid a finger inside of me.

All I could do was let out muffled moans as Daniel had started fucking my face, shoving all 7" of his cock deep into my throat until I gagged on it. My head spun with unexpected pleasure as my brother fucked my face while his wife ate me out. It wasn't long before I was screaming onto his cock as Amber brought me to climax. I tensed up right before unleashing my orgasm into her mouth while the taste of pre-cum filled my mouth.

After my orgasm, Daniel pulled his cock out of my mouth but soon was replaced when Ambers pussy being lowered onto my face. I'd never been interested in girls before but I couldn't help but stick my tongue out to met her juicy lips as she squatted down on my face. Just as I began licking her folds I felt Daniels cock being rubbed up and down mine.

He lubed his cock up with my juices just before pushing it against my opening as my tongue found hers. My tongue pushed past her folds at the same time he slid his head into me. I cried out as he opened me to his size by slowly thrusting his cock into me. My tongue probed my sister-in-laws pussy as my brother began fucking me.

Then I heard some slurping noises coming from above me and remembered seeing David undressing when we were changing positions. Daniel had moved my ankles up to his shoulders and rammed into me hard, lightly tapping my cervix with each thrust. I put my mouth over Ambers clit to suck and lick it while Daniel continued to fuck my approaching orgasm out.

Amber and I were in sync as we both started our orgasms at the same time. As my pussy clinched on Daniels cock I could feel Amber tense up and moan onto the cock she was sucking on. Just as I was squirting juices all over the cock inside of me, Ambers juices started flowing into my mouth. We both squirmed and screamed as our orgasms took over our bodies.

As my orgasm started to subside, I felt my brother tense up and fill me with squirt after squirt of his massive load. By the time he was finish unloading into my womb I felt like I was going to burst. He stayed inside me for a bit after he was done and Amber slowing moved away after she finished.

I felt empty when Daniel finally pulled out but was soon filled up again quickly by all of Davids 6 ½" with one hard trust. He didn't waste any time as he began pounding me from the start. Soon there was another cock being presented to my lips as I looked up to see Mark kneeling next to me. Without thinking I slurped his cock into my mouth then noticed Ambers head bopping up and down in my fathers lap as his eyes rolled back in his head.

As Marks cock slid into my throat I was somewhat shocked by his size. He was the biggest of the three at almost 8" and a girth almost double then I've ever seen before. My lips were stretch beyond they had ever been before as I tried to swallow all of his massive cock.

A few rough thrusts and David brought my attention back to the cock pounding my pussy as I felt him starting to swell up. Trying to swallow the monster cock in my mouth had distracted me from the one about to cum inside my pussy. Just as I finally swallowed Marks head into my throat I felt David pumping his huge load inside of my pussy that was gushing Daniels load out of it still.

Davids cock was replaced with Ambers mouth as she began licking and sucking both of my brothers cum out of me. She began to moan and move around on my pussy as I looked up to see Daniel and David watching us with their cocks in their hands. When she had cleaned out all of the cum from my pussy Mark helped me up before laying down where I was.

I spotted my dad pounding Amber from behind as Mark lowered me down onto his cock. As his tip tried to enter me I was having doubts it would fit inside me but Amber grabbed my hips and started pushing me down on top of it. I let out a huge grunt as his massive cock split me open like I have never been before.

Shockwaves of both pain and pleasure engulfed my body as his cock began inching its way into me. It seemed like it took forever for him to work his cock inside of me and still had some left after it was slammed into my cervix. I screamed out as it filled me up and was frozen in place as my body tried to relax over his girth.

It only took a hard of thrusts before I was exploding all over him with my orgasm. While I was coming Amber had began to lick my asshole and was trying to sliding her tongue into it. This was definitely a new experience to me as no one had ever played with my asshole before.

With Mark stretching my pussy be on its limits and Amber tonguing my asshole I was close to coming again in no time. As my orgasm crested Amber began screaming into my asshole as hers was taking over her body also. My orgasm was barely midway when Daniel took advantage of my open mouth by sliding his half erect cock into it.

Mark had stopped thrusting up into me after that while Amber and Daniel continued to work my other two holes. Soon Ambers tongue slipped out of my asshole and was replaced with the head of my fathers cock. I tried to say something but my head was being held in place by Daniel and all I could get out was a 'yelp' as my dads cock forced it's way passed my sphincter.

The pain shot up my spine as my anal virginity was slowly being taken by my father. I was overwhelmed by how full I felt as two of my holes were being stretched past their limits and my throat was fucked. When my dad finally work his cock all the way into my virgin asshole he paused to let me adjust to him.

I soon found a distraction from the pain of my holes being stretched by the scene going on next to me. Amber had her head down on the floor with her ass high up in the air as David was pounding her in the ass. I was starting to think that this was not the first time David had fucked Amber and definitely not the first cock in her asshole.

About the time she was screaming out her first anal orgasm my dad began to saw his cock in and out of my asshole. It was such a weird feeling having my dad fuck my asshole while my younger brother filled my pussy with the biggest cock I'd ever seen and my older brother fucked my throat. To my surprise the anal abuse my dad was giving me stopped hurting and began to feel good.

By the time Mark began thrusting in my pussy again the feeling of both cocks in me made me instantly cum. Neither one even slowed down as I rode out my orgasm on their cocks and then another one started before I even felt the last one end. I was quickly becoming a ragdoll in my father and brothers hands as they relentlessly pounded all three of my holes.

I lost count after my third back-to-back orgasm in this position and may have even passed out. I was waken up from my trance by Daniels cum squirting down my throat and before he was done I felt my dad unloading deep into my rectum. Mark came soon after that by shoving his head almost inside my womb and filling it up to the brink. When they were done coming my lifeless body was gently laid on the floor as cum leak out of my gaping holes.

Laying there out of breathe, exhausted, and stretched out past my limits I just watched as all four men began to fill Amber up with cocks. Dad slide under her while David moved to her mouth and Mark lined himself up to her asshole. By the shocked look on her face and the scream she let out I could tell this was her first time with Mark as he pushed himself into her ass.

Since they all had unloaded into me at least one already they used their stamina to fuck her senseless. They all took turns on each of her holes switching every few minutes. She loved the abuse the guys were giving each one of her holes and screamed out her orgasms as they came almost right after each other.

I don't know how long they fucked her but it seemed to go on forever before they all pulled out and she laid on the ground. All four men stood around her jerking their cocks furiously before beginning to cum all over her body and head. By the time they had finished she was covered from crotch to head in a thick coat of goo.

She began to rub the mixture of their semen all over her like lotion and every so often she would slip some into her mouth. Every scoop of cum she put in her mouth she would swirl around before swallowing. I was soon picked up by Mark and put next to Amber then encouraged to lick the spunk off her. While we both cleaned her body of cum with our mouths the guys all collapsed onto the couch to watch. After a bit we both surrendered to our exhaustion and I passed out on her chest as she laid there.

When I woke up the guys have left in room and covered us with a blanket. Amber woke soon after me and suggested we go take a shower with each other. The shower was a combination of washing, rubbing, pinching, fingering, and caressing each others body. We were both to worn out to cum again and the playing in the shower was more of massaging our aching parts. I'm not sure about her but I was completely sore from earlier, my jaw felt like it was broken, my pussy destroyed from Marks massive cock, and my anus ached from my first anal experience.

When it was dinner time the guys had made a wonderful meal and treated us like queens. We never talked about what had gone on and just enjoyed each others company. Since then I have fantasized about that day many times and hope our next family function involves another orgy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Christmas Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds