• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Church Slut in Training

A Church Slut in Training

Chapter 1

This is a story that is woven with true facts and fantasy. Which is important neither here nor there, but I think the reader needs to know things like this do happen.

The story takes place in a medium sized town in the Midwest of the country. It is somewhat of a conservative town. There are the usual downtown bars; liquor is sold in all the grocery stores. Also, there are a lot of Church-going people of all Denominations. The one that I am associated with is the Baptist Church.

I have only been in town about 3 months and having finally got things moved in and settled down, I thought it was time to make some friends. What would be a better place than Church?

I am in my late forties and I consider myself a nice looking man. I am 6' tall, 200 lbs, with short brown hair, green eyes, glasses and a nice smile. I have a deep calming voice as well. I do not have the perfect body, but who does? I mean we could all use some improvement, but I am in more than fair shape.

Well the Church I visited is a small town Church. There are about 25 members, mostly middle aged and older. Most are married, especially the good looking ones.

As I was being welcomed and shaking hands with people I noticed a very good looking woman who was standing off to the side by herself. She was approximately 4'11" and 105 lbs., with short, cropped brown hair, big brown eyes, glasses and a very small mouth with a cute smile. She wore a black jacket, white semi-sheer blouse which you could see her bra through somewhat, and an above the knee black skirt. Her outfit was finished off with black stockings and black heels with a strap around her ankles. She was the hottest looking woman there and I knew I had to get to know her on a more personal level.

As I was walking towards her a man stepped in front of me and, extending his hand, said, "Hello, my name is Terry, Terry Smith: it is so nice to have you visiting with us today. I want you to meet my wife, Joyce."

As I looked deep into her eyes and shook her small child-like hand, I said, "It is such a pleasure to meet you Joyce. My name is Darryl Malone." All the while I was thinking to myself, "I can't wait to see what you are hiding under those conservative clothes..."

As I chatted with Terry and Joyce walking into the auditorium, I told them that I had just moved into town and was looking for a church to attend regularly and was interested in making new friends.

Terry said, "Darryl, if you don't have any plans for lunch, you are more than welcome to come to our house and have lunch with us. Joyce always cooks more than we can eat; we never know when the boys will drop in."

I said, "Well, if you're sure you don't mind? That is very nice of you both and I would be more than glad to have a nice home-cooked meal," as I smiled at my new-found friends.

As we arrived at the back pew Terry said, "This is where we sit."

I went in first, followed by Joyce, then Terry. When we were sitting I could see that Joyce's skirt had risen up to about 3 inches above her knees and her jacket was open so I could see the right cup of her bra. Her bra had very delicate designs on it. My cock instantly became hard and I had to cover it with my bible in my lap. I couldn't help but think about the fun I wanted to have with Joyce...

The service seemed to go quickly and I was having such a hard time paying attention to the preacher. I was taking glances toward Joyce and at times she would catch me, at which point I would smile at her and she would smile back. I would stare at her sexy legs with those nice high heels making her ankles look so lovely.

I was thinking about how I would love to be holding her ankles with her legs wide apart and my cock buried deep inside her small, tight, wet pussy, listening to her moan and beg me to fuck her. Then the preacher would say something loud and it would bring me out of my fantasy.

After services and saying goodbye to the others there, I was walking out with Terry and he said, "Just follow us to our house. We only live a few miles away in the countryside."

I said "No problem, see you there!" and got in my car to follow them. When I was driving I was thinking about how I was going to seduce Joyce. She was a married woman and very devoted to her husband. You could read that. I knew this was going to be a challenge and take some work. But I also knew she had the makings of a good church slut...

After we arrived at their house, Terry told me to make myself at home as Joyce hurried into their bedroom and came out in pink house shoes, her black jacket off. She started to tie an apron around her.

You could really see her whole bra now through her blouse and I could tell she had nice tits for her petite size. It was obvious her bra was keeping them tight against her body and in no way was she trying to show them off. I was guessing that her titties were 34 with C cups.

Terry and I talked while Joyce prepared lunch. Terry works in auto parts sales. He has a territory of 500 miles and is gone most of the week visiting his clients. He told me he enjoys his job but doesn't like being gone so much anymore. I thought things were looking more in my favor.

He and Joyce were high school sweethearts and they married when she graduated when she was 18. They have never dated any other people. They have two sons ages 25 and 23. Both are single and live in another town not far from them.

After a wonderful tasty lunch, I offered to help with cleaning up the dishes but Joyce wouldn't hear of it. She said, "Don't bother yourself, you just go in the living room with Terry and watch the football game. I will be in there after I put the dishes in the washer."

It was like an hour later and I asked Terry what had happened to Joyce. We were both so involved with the game that we hadn't noticed she hadn't joined us. He went looking for her and came back and said she was having one of her nasty migraines. I said, "I'm sorry to hear that Terry. If you want me to, I can help her with that."

I explained: "I am an amateur hypnotist and I can help her with the pain. I have helped others with weight loss and smoking as well."

He said, "I don't know about that stuff, does it really work?"

"Well what harm can it do, Terry?" I asked. "I know I can help her if you and Joyce want me to. She will have to cooperate of course."

We went to their bedroom to find Joyce in bed under the covers. You could see the pain in her face and eyes. The room was dark and I explained to Joyce about me being an amateur hypnotist and that I could help her but she had to cooperate with me.

She said, "Anything to get rid of this pain, Darryl."

I said, "Then you have to do as I ask you. I know it will be hard to concentrate but I know you can do it. Terry, can you hold her hand for support?" I asked.

Then I saw her gold cross necklace on the nightstand and asked Terry to hand it to me. "Joyce, look at your cross twisting and shining as I hold my pen light up to it. See how nice and shiny it is."

I continued, "Look at it slowly twisting, look at it, see how lovely it is, see how slow it is moving. You are starting to feel light, your feet are light, your legs are light, up to your chest, you are breathing slowly now, your arms are light and your hands are light. Your eyes are getting heavy and you are feeling yourself drifting, feeling no pain, drifting slowly, swaying."

I kept talking: "Your eyes are closed and you are going deep into sleep, my voice is the only thing you can hear. You are sleeping now in a deep sleep; all pain is gone from your body. Your head is easing; you aren't feeling any pain in your head. You are breathing slowly and you are calm. You are feeling very good now."

Terry said, "That is amazing! Wow, she's really sleeping and you can see she doesn't have that pained look on her face now. This is truly a miracle. Darryl, she has these attacks a lot."

I said, "Well Terry, I can give her a post-hypnotic suggestion and whenever she has these attacks she will ease her own pain and she won't suffer from them any more."

Terry said, "Oh yes, I don't know how to thank you or pay you for this."

"Oh don't worry about it Terry," I said. "I will think of a way, it's not that big of a deal," knowing Joyce was going to pay the bill in more ways than one!

As I was giving her the post-hypnotic suggestion their phone rang. I told Terry to go ahead and answer it, as I was just finishing up and I reassured him I would wake Joyce up.

When he left the room I smiled a very evil smile, knowing that this lovely, sweet, married woman was going to do anything and everything I asked of her.

I said, "Joyce, you are going deeper and deeper in your sleep, deeper than ever before, you feel wonderful and you are breathing calmly."

"Can you hear me Joyce?" I ask.

Joyce, says, "Yes, I can hear you."

"Good Joyce, now pay close attention to this, when you hear the word "SIVAD" you will come to this state of awareness. You will go to sleep and be in this deep state. Do you understand, Joyce?"

Joyce replied, "Yes, I understand."

I said "Good Joyce, when you come to this place, you will open a room in your mind and you will push all of your inhibitions and moral judgments into that room and lock the door. They cannot get out until I tell you that you can let them out. When you hear the word "Davis" then you can unlock that door and let them out. Do you understand, Joyce?"

Joyce replies, "Yes, I understand."

I said, "Good, Joyce, good girl. We don't have much time, let's try this once," and with that I said "SIVAD."

I could see her face changing and then a smile crept across her mouth. I said, "Joyce, open your eyes. Look at me Joyce, you want to please me and make me happy, don't you Joyce?"

She responded, "Oh yes Darryl, I do, I want to make you happy, very much so."

Then I said, "Joyce, tell me the size of your titties."

Without hesitation she answered, "My titties are 34C, sometimes I wear a 34D, it depends on the cut of the cup of the bra."

"Joyce, show me your titties right now, I want to see how beautiful they look," I said. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her white lacy bra up, letting her nice big titties fall out from under it. They were ivory white and capped with dark brown areoles and button-like nipples.

They were shaped in a firm upward sway with her nipples at the end sticking straight out. I took out my cell phone, told her to give me a sexy smile and I took a couple of pictures. She had no problem letting me take her picture. In fact, she was posing and shifting her position without me asking her to.

Afraid that Terry might appear anytime, I told her to put her titties back in her bra and button up her blouse. After she did that I gave her a suggestion that when she could feel a migraine starting to come on, to pull her little finger and it would make her headaches go away. Before I woke her I said "Davis," and then told her she would not remember anything of what she had said or done. Then I counted back from five, four, three, two, and one: awake.

Joyce woke up and I asked her how she felt. "I feel very good. I haven't felt this good in a very long time. I don't feel like I am even sleepy. Thank you so much Darryl!" and she gave me a leaning hug, so as not to smash her big tits into my chest.

I smiled, thinking of how I was going to be treating those nice beautiful titties and what she was going to be begging me to do to them.

We went into the living room where Terry was and he finished up his conversation on the phone. He couldn't believe how much better Joyce felt and looked. He said he could see a big difference in her. I told them that I should be going and I thanked them for the delicious lunch and said I hoped to see them again soon.

The next morning I had a nice hot shower and breakfast and I was thinking about how I was going to spend my week of vacation.

At 8:00 a.m. I called Joyce and she answered, "Hello?"

I said, "Joyce, this is Darryl, can I speak with Terry?"

She said, "Oh, you just missed him, he is gone for the week."

I said, "That's okay Joyce. Oh, by the way, SIVAD..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Church Slut in Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds