• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Claiming

A Claiming

She wandered around the play party, leaving her Dom to speak to whomever he pleased without having her hover, she stopped for a moment here and there to chat with people she knew, friends they'd made through the munch. She liked the environment here, easy, casual, friendly and most importantly, no pressure. She occasionally stopped to observe a scene, making mental note of things she'd like to speak with her Dom about. They hadn't been together for too long, and still had lots of room for experimentation.

There was a lull in the scenes, and she took the opportunity to get a drink, she stood, staring off into space, wondering what things they might enjoy together after this night.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted as her drink flew from her hands..it took her a few seconds to even feel the impact that had caused the drink to fly. Something, or more accurately, someone, had hit her rib cage, just behind her arm, slamming her into the wall and twisting her arm behind her. She only realized that she was screaming when his voice snarled "shut up bitch" in her ear. Even knowing the voice, knowing it was Him, she was terrified and struggled against him, trying to pull away, to keep her other arm from his grasp.

He let her fight for a moment, enjoying the feel of her squirming against him, enjoying the panicked sounds she made, until finally he trapped her other hand, twisting it up behind her back he chuckled softly at the sharp gasp she made when he snicked the handcuffs onto her wrists. She hadn't known he had bought them and brought them with him. Just the first of many surprises he had planned for that night.

She whimpered in fear as she felt the cold metal close around her wrists, she fought him harder, but knew in that moment that there was nothing she could do to stop him. She was his, in his power. As soon as the realization that she was powerless to stop him the fear surged again, along with a burning desire for him, a sharp thrill of both fear and longing. She froze, eyes closing, whimper turning into a sharp gasp of pain as his teeth sank into her shoulder.

He growled, deep and animalistic, as his bit her shoulder, one hand reaching up to wrap around her throat he squeezed, his other hand sliding under her dress to trace his finger tips over the crotch of her panties, biting harder as she squirms, her movement pressing her harder either into his teeth or his hand wrapped around her throat, he slowly slid his hand higher and higher under her dress, making her jerk and tremble more, he pinches her nipple just to hear her squeal in pain. Tired of playing with her, tired of teasing her, not wanting to give her to much time to relax, he releases both breast and throat, gives her a sharp shove towards the play are in the center of the room

She stumbles a few steps towards it, almost falling before she recovers her balance enough to try to change her direction, no real thoughts in her head, just panic, absolute fear, and beneath that an animal lust so strong it scares her.

Before she can stray to far from the path he wants her on, he wraps his hand in her hair, giving it a strong jerk, he pulls her along to his goal, a foam camping pad on the floor, placed there at some point for him by the DM.

She pulls against his hands in her hair, struggling despite the pain, crying and whimpering, having no choice but to follow him, to do whatever he makes her. She stumbles as her feet hit the edge of the camping pad, just a few inches thick, but enough in her current state. Helped by his yanking her hair, she falls to her knees, eyes so full of tears she can't see him, shaking with fear and reaction. Before she has a moment to gather herself, she hears a zipper and suddenly his cock is in her face, rubbing against her lips, she clenches her teeth and tries to turn her head.

He grins, knowing her well enough to have known she would resist this, and slaps her across the face, growling "suck it, now." When she continues to resist, he slaps her again, harder, hard enough to make her gasp, and uses his grip on her hair to force his cock into her mouth he slams into her, forcing himself into her throat, making her choke and gag he slams in and out of her mouth hands gripping her hair hard enough she can't move, can't fight.

Given no choice, and somewhat in shock from the violence that isn't a normal part of their dynamic, her body shakes with sobs he uses her mouth, not even able to move enough to keep him from bruising her lips and even nose against his pelvis. She chokes and gags and struggles to breath, the noises she makes muffled and desperate at first but after a moment she relaxes into it, finds the rhythm that allows her to breath enough not to pass out, she starts to enjoy the rough blow job, enjoy being used by him. She begins to moan softly into it, leaning into him now, using her tongue and lips to please him.

He senses the change in her just before she shows signs of enjoyment, he takes a few more strokes, no longer forcing it, just guiding, before he untangles one hand to gently caress her head..she knows her safe word, but he needs to know shes ok. He tilts her chin back a bit to look into her eyes and is pleased when she resists, instead she guides the next stroke down his cock herself, taking his full length into her mouth and working her throat muscles to milk him.

Although he enjoys the blow job, this is getting to far from his intention for the night, and after taking a moment to enjoy her willingness, and a much needed moment to prepare himself for the next thing he has planned, he sharply pulls her off of him, and while she's off balance, he draws back and slaps her again, hard enough to redden her face, hard enough to knock her over onto her side.

She looks up at him, to shocked for the moment to do or say anything, eyes watering again, dried tears making the skin of her face tight, stinging where he struck her, she realizes his intention only when he pulls his pants the rest of the way off. She tries to scramble away from her, hands still cuffed behind her back, the terror back in her eyes, she can't speak at first, only make desperate, fearful noises.

He kicks his pants aside and drops to his knees between her calves, forcing her legs further apart with one knee, while using his hands to shove her face down on the bed. He grabs her cuffed wrists to hold her down in front of him, savoring the shaking, the fear, and the struggling as she tries to fight him off.

She fights to keep her legs together, struggles to try to remove herself from his grasp, pinned unable to fight effectively he feels his knee slowly but surely forcing her legs apart she sobs and starts begging him to stop. Almost screaming, crying, sobbing she begs. "please please sir stop oh gods please don't!" she begs, pleading with him, voice full of fear.

He slaps her ass, enjoying the jump and moan of fear and pain that brings he slaps her ass again, half a dozen times in quick succession before he slams her legs the rest of the way open with his knees, he holds her legs open, kneeling between them and pushes the skirt of her dress the rest of the way to her hips. He takes a moment to trace the folds of her lips through her panties, this touch, despite it's gentleness throws her into a new level of panic, she thrashes under him, begging him to stop. He yanks her panties down, exposing her to the air, to everyone in the room around then, and again slaps her ass. That impact of skin on skin distracts him from his prize for a moment and he takes his time, touching and slapping her, stroking the skin gently, running his fingers along the folds of her lips then sharply slapping her ass and thighs again and again as she squirms and fights him.

Her mind is shut down now, all that she is aware of is overwhelming fear, fear of him, of what she knows is coming, and just as much fear in knowing that she is wants him to do it, despite her begging him not to. The humiliation of being bared to the room so casually makes her flush red, and she cries out and screams in pain as he hits her. She freezes in absolute terror as he stops hitting her and shifts closer to her.

As much as he enjoys her screams, he aches to take her, to make her scream, to fulfill this ultimate act of power domination, and control. He settles one hand on her hips, one hand wrapped around his cock as he prepares to take her.

She feels him hesitate for a moment with his hand on her hip. Is her pleading going to stop him? Is he going to be merciful and end this now, without raping her? She starts begging again "Please, please don't do this to me," She relaxes a bit, taking his hesitation as a change of heart, she forgets to fight him, forgets the struggle in her begging.

He flips her onto her back, at the last second, deciding he wants to see the fear, the pain as he slams home inside of her.

Before she has time to realize what he's doing, before she has time to start fighting him again, he pins her hips with his hands, pulling her hips up to him as he slams his entire length into her in one fast, hard stroke.

She screams in mindless pain and terror, her eyes wide with shock, face contorted into a screaming grimace of pain, tears running down her face she screams "no no no" over and over again as he slams onto her.

He slams into her again and again, fingers digging into her hip, and as she loosens up his hand goes to her throat. He squeezes enough to quiet, but not stop, her screams. He adjusts the grip to change the tone of her screams and gurgling, his other hand squeezes her breast, pinching her nipple through her clothing. He suddenly releases her throat and tears down the front of her dress, threads and buttons popping, as soon as her dress is ripped far enough to expose her breasts, he grips her throat again, and begins pinching and twisting her nipples, enjoying her screams, he leans over to bite her neck, shoulder, breasts, leaving red divots, her screams becoming more shrill as the pain increases, he bites again and again, nearly drawing blood from her breasts and neck...he bites her nipples.

She screams and her entire body arches as he bites her nipples, her screams now a combination of pain, fear, and absolute ecstasy, she arches her hips into him, trying to encourage deeper penetration.

As his mouth finds her nipples he bites, then sucks for a moment, hand still wrapped tightly around her throat as he slams into her. When she shifts her hips, he thrusts a few more times and then abruptly pulls out of her.

As her screams turn to sounds of desperation and desire, she writes towards him, again begging "please, please sir."

He roughly flips her over onto her stomach and again slams into her again, leaning back, slamming himself into her as far and as hard as he can, hands on her hips pulling her into him, one hand goes to her hair, one around her neck, forcing her back to arch he uses that grip on her head to slam into her with his full weight, leaning over to latch onto her shoulder with his teeth he bites...and keeps biting.

She screams as he slams into her again, tight enough that it hurts even when he was just inside of her, and doesn't stop screaming as his rough treatment of her body makes her again and again, her scream becomes a shrill scream of pain again as his teeth dig deeper into her shoulder, she begs again "please sir please" but..please what? Please stop, or please don't stop?

He growls as he slams into her, his hand leaving her throat to grip her breast, pinching her nipple between his fingers, he doesn't release her shoulder until he tastes blood. He arches into her again as he finally allows himself to take his pleasure, he fills her with his seed, marking her internally to match the bleeding wound on her shoulder, he slams into her again and again, growling as he cums "mine!"

He stays on top of her, inside of her for a split second, and then pulls out, uses his grip on her hair to pull her to her knees, he slams his cock, covered with their mingled fluids into her mouth. "Clean it off bitch"

She sucks him for a moment, having no choice, gagging and choking on his cock and the mingled flavors.

He strokes her face as she cleans him, and soon pulls away from her, quickly becoming to sensitive to tolerate more. "good girl, one more thing and we're all done."

She whimpers again, fearful again, not knowing what else he can do to her, but terrified of the prospect, she kneels before him, cum, tinged pink from his cock tearing her open, running down her legs, the bite on her shoulder crusting over, he runs his finger over the mark and smiles "hopefully, that will scar." He caresses her face again "Stay." and he walks away, leaving her exposed and dripping in front of whoever stopped to watch.

She hangs her head and refuses to look at the people around her, friends they've made, people she likes. Suddenly she hears his voice, speaking to the group. "Thank you all for allowing us to do this here, I have one more thing I'd like to do before we're done here"

His feet return to her sight, at some point he had put his pants back on, further humiliation for her, exposed so, unable to even pull up her own underwear. She is terrified of what he's going to do now, afraid he'll push her further then she can take.

he touches her face with a gently hand, turning her head to make her look up at him, and speaks softly, just for her "I love you"

She looks up into his eyes and whispers "I love you too sir"

His other hand comes into her view, in it is a collar. "Will you accept my permanent collar?"

She nods silently, tears in her eyes again as she looks at him.

He locks the collar around her neck, then kneels with her, gently fixing her panties, he pulls her close to kiss her, and unlocks her hands with a key slipped to him by the DM. He wraps her in a blanket and gently guides her to stand, walks her to a quiet corner and pulls her onto a couch, wrapping her up in his arms, he helps her drink the water he had waiting there for her, taking sip for sip with her, both of them visibly shaken as she clings to him, and he clings to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Claiming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 370 milliseconds