• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Clean Experience

A Clean Experience

While peeling my lacy panties over my hips, down my thighs, and then letting them drop to the floor, I thought about how good that hot water was going to feel as it heated my back and breasts. After slipping from my matching bra, I watched as my pink nipples puckered and became hard nubs; reacting to the change in stimuli. The feeling of water on my skin arouses me and my nipples were anticipating the event.

The windows in my bathroom afford me a view of the park nearby and I listened to the fountains as they broke the silence of the night. I could see a stray dog wandering in the park but nothing else seemed to be awake at that hour. I backed from the window and hastily stepped into the shower.

I felt the wetness grow between my legs despite the clean water bathing my skin. I couldn't help it. I was thinking about my lover's hands and mouth coaxing me to orgasm the week before and wanted so desperately to feel that again. His body was hard and smooth and felt delicious beneath my palms. He was definitely all male and filled me completely when he slipped between my folds. As the urge to have him grew, I began touching my breasts, tugging my erect nipples and slipping the other hands over my clit and labia. I pressed harder on my mound with the heel of my hand as I remembered the deep, long, slow strokes he took as he'd loved me that afternoon. Frustrated with my own fingers and in need of a toy, I shut the shower off and reached for the towel I hung next to the shower doors. I felt a chill on my arm and quickly pulled the towel inside the warm interior to dry off.

Knowing I had to get out sometime, I slid open the shower door quickly and hurried to grab my robe for warmth. It was strange that the bathroom felt so cold. I felt the heater with my toes and warm air was definitely emerging from the threshold. Perhaps, it was just colder tonight and I needed to turn up the thermostat.

Sitting on the end of my bed, I slathered lotion on my legs, arms and torso. Took a sip of wine and began to brush my long hair. My lover had touched my hair gently as I took his hard cock between my lips and more firmly later as I swallowed his sweet cum. I needed to just grab my toy and relieve myself so I could sleep soon.

Putting my lotion back in the bathroom, I again wondered about the chill. The windows were closed. I could see that from where I stood. Maybe it would snow?

I stepped into my closet which connected to the bathroom to retrieve my favorite toy from a drawer. It had two moving parts and several speeds. It worked the best and was exactly what I needed tonight. Instinctively, I touched between my legs to feel my wetness. Wouldn't he love me tonight, I thought. I was horny and amazingly wet.

I was holding the vibrator in my hands and admiring the nose of the beaver when I heard a rustle behind me. I didn't have time to look or even scream. A hand covered my mouth and another pressed my near naked body to his. I knew without a doubt it was a man. The height, the strength, the scent of him, was all male. The hardness of his cock pressing into my ass though was enough to know it was a "him".

I was physically shaking and fighting his hold when he began whispering to me to hold still, be very quiet, and relax. If I did these things, he would not hurt me... much. I tried. I willed my body to get control, but it cooperated only minimally. He removed his hand from my mouth slowly but kept me pressed to him with the other. His free hand slid down my neck and chest slowly pausing at my breasts. He cupped one and nuzzled my neck whispering how much he liked seeing my tits through my bathroom window as he walked his dog in the park. Panic struck. Had I unintentionally invited this by not closing my blinds? Did I know him? Was he one of the members of my housing development?

The intruder began to explore my body more freely with his hand and gradually released his hold on my waist so he could explore with that hand and slip my robe off my shoulders. I held still for a moment thinking of a plan of escape. As if reading my mind, he reminded me of his power and strength. He used a whisper voice that I tried to place. Was he at one of our community meetings or was he just someone using our park by chance that night?

Tiring of the gentle touching, he grabbed a handful of my curls and pushed me to the carpet on my tummy. If I didn't fight it, it didn't hurt. He held my head to the floor by my hair while he pulled my arms over my head with the other hand. Letting go of my hair, he pulled back a bit and I could tell he was removing clothing. I tried to think of anything else but what was happening; what was about to happen.

My uninvited guest laid his body on mine, still holding both my arms. His body was firm, warm and smelled delicious. I was horrified that I had these thoughts and pushed them from my mind. His hand holding my arms was firm and his body pressed to mind was strong, but his lips and tongue were gentle; almost loving, as he kissed my neck and shoulders. He rose up to follow the curves of my back and ass with his free hand, tongue and lips. Despite my mental dialogue, I felt my body reacting. Wetness pooled between my labia and the friction from the carpet teased my aching nipples. I tried to convince myself that my body was reacting to my naughty thoughts in the shower but knew this was not completely true. This home invader was teasing my skin and most sensitive places with his hands and mouth... and I liked it.

He slipped a finger into my wet pussy and his hard cock played at the tiny bud of my behind. He pressed in and fear shot through me, knowing he would not fit and I would be torn. But he did not enter, only teased. He rubbed his tip on the entrance, pressing into me a little and then pulling back while he gently rubbed the "good spot" up high inside me with his finger. I could not help it; I began pressing my mound and clit into the carpeted floor to try and relieve the aching. I knew it was crazy to be turned on. This man was here to take me but my body was clearly responding to him! He removed his finger and I felt his cock slipping into my pussy. He pressed slowly at first, getting his tip wet with my juices and then allowing more of him to enter me. He was firm but not painful. When he was buried inside my pussy to his balls, he lowered his body back down on mine and whispered very nasty things into my ear. He called me his slut and told me that my cunt was his to do what he wanted. Then he fucked me. With my hands over my head held with one of his, his cock buried deep in my soaking wet cunt, and fingers under my hips drumming my clit, he fucked me. Deep, long, slow, firm strokes in and out as he continued to stroke my clit and talk naughty in my ear. My body betrayed me. With an almost violent shudder, my body flailed and cries escaped my throat to be muffled by the padding of the carpet. My captor kept up his pace until the last of my quaking and moaning ceased and then he began to fuck me with earnest; his hard cock seeking out my wetness with an almost desperate assault. I bucked back to receive his every stroke reveling in my own aftershock. Guttural sounds departed his lips as he shot his warm cream deep inside my pussy. I felt his cock pulse as he emptied himself into me. When he finished he lay down on my back for a second and then slowly began to kiss my neck and shoulders again with tenderness.

Rising up, he let go of my hands and slowly rolled me over. I was afraid to open my eyes. What if seeing his face meant that he had to do something worse than just use my body? He whispered for me to open them and with great trepidation, I did. I blinked and then looked again to be sure. It was my lover. He kissed me gently on the lips, cheeks, neck and shoulders. When made love again, it was slow and passionate.

Now, when I enter my shower, my pussy becomes wet with the anticipation and memories of being taken by him on the floor of my closet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Clean Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds