• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Clean Slate

A Clean Slate

New year, New Jenny. She was determined. Her life was perfect-a handsome husband who loved her, a healthy, independent child, all the time to work on her art that she wanted.

She had everything she'd always said she'd needed to be successful. To be HAPPY.

So...no more messing around. She was strong. She could handle that! Right?

She started her day off well, making plans to meet her husband for lunch that day. She took a moment to relish the thought of his long, thick cock sliding over her tongue and burying itself deep in the back of her hot, soft throat over and over. She loved it when he used her face like a flesh light. Maybe seeing him in the middle of the day would stem the craving.

Her off the shoulder dress was chosen very carefully for the perfect balance of skin it displayed-she loved her long neck and collar bones while her legs could stop traffic. She knew she should wear panties but she loved the racy feel of her bare pussy in the open air and decided that nobody but her husband would know so why would it matter.

She was faithful, now...right?

Grabbing the diamond tennis bracelet that had been a gift from an old boyfriend, Jenny headed to a pawn shop across town. Danny's favorite band was playing nearby and the tickets were a little out of their budget.

The guy behind the counter at the store was in his 50s and reminded Jenny of her step dad. His salt and pepper hair was still thick but you could tell he liked his beer by his ample gut. His fingers were fat sausages on the counter as he looked Jenny up and down with unmistakable lust.

Immediately, Jenny's pussy was wet and aching. There was a time that she'd have happily bent over the counter for this slob and let him pump and grunt them both to orgasm but she was a good girl, now. She didn't do that anymore.

She smiled up at him, her huge, dark brown eyes meeting his. She couldn't help leaning on the counter and pushing her tits up a bit as she laid the tennis bracelet on it.

"I'd like to know what I can get for this, please."

He looked at the diamonds and then at her. "These look fake..."

"My boyfriend assured me they're real...I could really use the money. I wanted to surprise my husband with concert at the Moore Theater this weekend."

The old man smiled. "Well, as it would happen, I have a pair of tickets to that concert. These diamonds aren't diamonds, darlin'...but i still think you got something to trade."

Jenny flushed with longing and closed her eyes, trying to maintain equilibrium. She swore she wouldn't but fuck, she felt like she couldn't breathe, she wanted cock so badly.

Opening them to peer up at the leering old man with innocence and trepidation, she said "Well...ummmm...okay, sir...maybe we can talk. Is there a place we can be in private?"

He grinned as he stepped out from behind the counter, towards here. "follow me, baby girl" He said as he reached down and cupped her left ass cheek with his huge mitt of a hand.

She could feel her juices running down her leg as she followed him to the back of the store. Contrary to what she thought, they didn't go all the way back-they stayed in a shadowy corner so he could still keep an eye on things.

Sitting down on a folding chair, he motioned for her to straddle him. She sat on his lap, her DD tits bouncing in his face. His thick fingers began to play with her pussy lips, running over the outer labia over and over, lightly, as she whimpered and bucked her hips forward. Slowly, one by one, he sunk his fingers into her tight wetness, making her shudder and moan. She ripped her dress off, her tits jiggling her black lace bra as she pressed his face into them.

His fingers moved faster as her legs opened as wide as possible to give him more access. She was so happy to have a stranger's digits in her fuck hole she wanted to scream. Her pussy was sopping wet and she could feel her self getting close to cumming. He reached his other hand around to her ass as his first hand continued to pound her pussy. She could feel his fingers dancing around her asshole and immediately lost control. Her legs spasmed as she came all over his hand, soaking his pants and stomach with her juices as she squirted all over him. Her screams echoed around the shop as he freed his massive, 9 inch cock and impaled her on it, making her howl louder. Her massive tits nearly suffocated him as he buried his face in their velvety, creamy depths, biting and licking like a mad man.

Her tight cunt fit him perfectly, clamping down on him with every thrust that sent his balls bouncing off her amazing ass. He knew he wasn't going to last long. So did she.

"Cum in me" she whispered in his ear.

"WHAT?!"

"Cum in me", she repeated, moaning, "Breed my fertile cunt. Mark me."

He shoved a finger in her ass to hear her squeal and then moan as he unloaded jet after jet of thick, hot sperm into her twat. He moaned with her, loudly, dumping every drop of baby batter into this hot fucking womb.

He sucked her nipples as she came down from her orgasm with his cock and fingers still buried inside her. She reveled in the feeling, her pussy still spasming around his cock, his cum leaking out her, his finger buried in her ass.

So much for a clean slate...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Clean Slate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 336 milliseconds