A Close Family Ch. 02

"Bitch!" Lyn said. "I just gotta try that."

Before Mike could say anything she had his cock deep in her mouth and again he felt the back of a throat and again the further she went down the more she gagged and the more he bucked. His orgasm was rising fast and if it hadn't been for the girls constantly changing places he would have come several times. As it was he lay there bucking like a wild horse and gasping almost as much as they were

"Poor sod." Les laughed. "Finish him off Lee, taste your first come juice before he shoots it into the air."

Lee again took him deep into her throat, timing her breathing so as not to choke herself. She still gagged and the vibrations running through his body now took him to the point of no return. "Now." He said,. "I'm gonna come, now, oh yes now, oh babe yes." and he felt his juice rise from his balls like a steam train and blast it's way out of his throbbing cock, straight down Lees throat and into her stomach.

As she felt the final pulse and the juice hit her stomach she pulled back, taking the last few spurts in her mouth, tasting her brothers come for the first time. Mike couldn't believe how much juice he released, he had never come like that before the feeling of being drained of ever drop was immense and seemed to go on forever.

A huge cheer went up from Lyn and Lesley as Mike finally lay back exhausted. "I thought we were showing her what to do." Lesley said.

"Yes baby sister, where did you learn that from then eh?" Lynn asked

Lee giggled, "I don't know. I just did it."

"Well I think we can safely say he loved it." They looked at Mike who was just opening his eyes, he gave a huge smile but said nothing.

"Give him a few minutes to come too then it's his turn to show you what he can do." Lyn said.

At that point Mike resigned himself to a day or maybe even longer of sex and debauchery with his three sisters. They started with Lee, Mike kissed and sucked her clit till she begged for release climaxing with huge thrusts into his face. The they grouped up and licked each other to orgasm then Lee mounted Mike and fucked him as her sisters played with her bottom and her tits.

The combinations were to numerous to write here but by the time darkness fell Mike had fucked and sucked all three girls in all holes more than once. The did give him a break for lunch but not too long and it seemed that the more he come the longer he lasted the next time. Eventually they fell asleep in the same bed all huddled together.

The following morning they showered together and went downstairs to the kitchen, the girls with shirts on and Mike in his boxers. There was a very strong feeling of togetherness between them, no sense whatsoever of having done wrong.

They spent a great deal of time together after that. They spent as much time in bed as they could, whether it was one at a time or all together. The following year they went on holiday to Spain and shared a villa, pushing all the beds together for comfort. And they kept their relationship going beyond their varied marriages and it goes on to this day. Neither their parents or older brother ever knew anything, they just put it down to brother and sisterly love. Which, lets be honest, is exactly what it was.

Mikro

Unless the demand is huge this tail ends here.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds