A Cock Craving Milf

"Fucking whore. Take this cock." Marvin moaned his thick dick slamming back and forth in her tight asshole.

"Slut was made for this." Cooper said letting out a loud groan as her tongue flicked and rolled around his hard cock. She could tell he was getting close and she let out a loud moan of pleasure around his cock causing it to vibrate. The sensation of the three men using her at once in every hole gave her a sensation like no other. Her eyes shot open as she squirted juices forcing Ryan out. He took his cock, slapped her ass hard as ever and shoved it back in. The faint yelp vibrated around Coopers cock. The three savagely fucked her like a piece of fuck meat at Mia has never been more turned on by it. Mere moments later Cooper explodes onto her pretty milf face getting in her hair and running down her chin.

"Oh holy fuck!" She moans out loudly as Ryan and Marvin use her. Thomas and his wife finally finished and they sat watching Mia work. They're eyes fixed on her. Her hips rolled craving each load of cum to fill her.

Marvin came first, hard filling her ass. His cum leaking out and down her leg. She felt the warm sensation and moans bucking back against his cock. Her big tits bouncing against Ryan. She milked his cock till he was drained and he slipped out to take a seat. Mia put her bound hands on his chest and sat up. Rolling around with the full length of his cock deep inside of her. She fixed her eyes on his and he moaned loudly running his hands up her body. He grabbed and groped her big tits. They bounced as she began wildly bucking her hips. She leaned back bouncing on his hard thick cock. Her hair wild as she tossed her head back. Moaning with each thrust. Two men stood beside her. One reached to undo her belt. She grabbed each cock and saw they were Bill Hollings, who's son was Terrence Hollings who was the lead in the school play for the last two years. Opposite him was Andrew Sharpe who's daughter was Terrence girlfriend Francesca who was the leading female last year. She alternated between sucking each cock. Rapidly stroking them she toyed her tongue around their cock heads. She looked into each mans eyes never neglecting Ryan as she bounced rapidly on his cock, matching his hard thrusts. She moaned around each cock.

"Fuck yes ride this cock you dirty cum slut." Ryan moaned out, Mia could tell he was very close so she made two slow deep rolls his cock burred deep into her, the sensation sent him over the edge. He let out a gasp. He closed his eyes a another burst of sperm shot deep down her cunt. Mia moaned around Andrews cock. Rapidly she bobbed her head rolling it slightly, her tongue dancing around his shaft and toying his cock head. Ryan slipped from inside the cum covered cock addict. He slipped away and walked to a seat exhausted.

"Did you two enjoying watching so far?" Mia asks the two men. "Enjoying watching a true slut at work." She whispers between switching from Andrew to Bill. Bill let out a loud moan and a yawn, to hypnotized by her skill to speak.

"Fuck yes Mia. You love it don't you? Being a sexy cum dump slur who gets used." He moans out as she strokes him. Mia simply nods and returns to Andrew. He shudders at the sensation. Her tongue hungrily rolling around her hand rapidly stroking Bills stiff cock. She reaches and fondles his cum filled balls and she sees how tight they are. Before she can do anything she feels the splash of cum on her back and drip down to her desk. She now completely focuses on Andrew her hands behind her back as he starts using her face as a fuck hole, slamming his cock back and forth inside making her choke and gag. She looks into his eyes and sees the pleasure filled expression on his face. She smirks around his cock and teases her tongue around his head. He gasps and pulls out. She sticks her tongue out and grabs his cock. She slaps it to her tongue multiple times before he shoots his load all over her tongue and face completely covering her. She sat up covered from head to two in cum, as well as filled. Marcus smirks standing next to three other well endowed men.

"Alright, lets finish her off." He says and pushes her onto her back. Another lips her hips and slides under, slipping his cock into her ass. The last man, Quincy, who's son is Greg a track star, stands by her face which hangs off the table. She opens obediently.

"That's it takes this big cock." Quincy says sliding each inch in very slowly. The other two men were not as gentle slamming her ass and cunt with two big cocks. Her tongue played with the cock that fucked her face. Slipping between his cockslit, and trailing along his under shaft. The two other men moaned loudly as they used her holes, cursing and groaning in pleasure. The man under her fucking her ass grabbed hold of her big tits as best he could. Marcus rubs his thumb on Rias clit as he fucks her violently. She cums once more her pussy tightening around Marcus' cock. Her legs shaking and numb from every man that took her. She moans loudly around Quincy's dick. This sends Quincy over the edge and he sends incredibly long shot from Mias stomach, up her tits and finally ending on her face.

"Oh fuck yes. Mia you fuck cum slut. Oh God." He moaned out as he finished.

"I am fuck love it." Mia whispered as she matched the pace as the other two men. Her ass shaking. Her tits bouncing. Her body numb. She moaned and cursed unable to make words. The first to cum filled her ass, once more cum leaks out. Now all left is Mia and Marcus. His cock pounding her cum filled cunt.

"Just you and me baby. You want this hit seed inside of you?" Marcus whispers. Mia nods moaning out, still able to properly fuck. His pace increases as does how deep he is. He pushes her back down taking control. Mia moaned louder and bucks her hips up and down milking his cock. Obviously it works because he shudders and she feels a warm rush deep inside of her. Marcus slasher tits and her face which makes Mia yelps in pleasure. He fishes moaning loudly and strolls away to an empty seat.

The entire 10 minutes to recover from the fuck fest all eyes were in Mia as she laid sprawled and covered in cum. A few men took photos of her which turned Mia on knowing they'd stroke for her later.

"Thank you all for coming. It was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better night." Mia says out of breath. She stands wobbling and walks to the whiteboard.

"Everyone please share all your photos and videos with me via email." Mia says writing her personal email on the whiteboard. Once finished she walks back to her desks and takes a seat.

"You're all dismissed." Mia says faintly. Each man and Sarah take a picture of her before they leave. She poses for every picture showing off how used she felt. As the parents filled out, Mia couldn't help but smile. As she stumbled to her car she took count of how many cocks used her in the day. As she got in the car and began to drive home she began thinking of Ralph who was possibly still having his mind blown by Mias insane sex. Mia thought of his cock and turned her on. With that she nodded and began texting Ralph.

"Round 2 tonight?" She asks smirking at the phone knowing the answer already.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds