• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cock for Daddy's Girl

A Cock for Daddy's Girl

Rachel Carlson drove the Bentley convertible with a revealing efficiency. She cruised I-70 into Kinston, and then began weaving her way through the maze of secondary roads to her parent's isolated estate. Her mother, Lulabelle, was off on her annual shopping trip with her sisters in New Orleans. Rachel's lover, Simone Van Nice, of the stage, screen and music video, was spending six weeks in a very expensive spa for rejuvenation treatments, otherwise known as plastic surgery. Rachel and her father, Bruce, were left on their own and had decided to spend some quality father-daughter time.

Easing through the gates, Rachel felt herself release. For the last three years, on her parents advice, Rachel had left her studies/surfing at UNC-Wilmington and accepted the lascivious proposition of the internationally famous, stunningly beautiful, queer as a two dollar bill, and, most importantly, billionaire rich Simone Van Nice, who had spotted the curvaceous, 6'3" surfer chick while she was filming "Deadly at Midnight". Simone was a 5' bundle of nervous energy and raw power. Her hair had been golden curls for the movie.

Rachel smiled, remembering how Simone had approached her head on, declaring in her Montana drawl, "You are the most magnificent piece of horseflesh I have ever seen. I want to lick you until your pussy runs dry. What do you say?"

Rachel had known who Simone was. She also knew she wasn't a lesbian. However, her knuckles slowly grazed Simone's pouty mouth, back and forth slowly before she looked her in the eye. "I would say my pussy is most assuredly in need of a good tongue lashing." That was three years ago. Simone was throwing a huge party for Rachel's twenty-first birthday. And, though she was not supposed to know, Simone was going to propose to Rachel at 6:57 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, to celebrate Rachel's arrival into the world.

"Hey, baby girl."

Rachel turned at the sound of her father's voice, her face lighting up with happiness. "Daddy!" she laughed, dropping her travel bag and swinging her arms around her father, who lifted her off the ground and swung her around. " I cannot begin to tell you how delicious it is to be able to look UP into a man's face," Rachel sighed, kissing her father on last time, " I know it's the same old lament, but really. One would think the jet set would include some decent sized men."

Bruce looked at the younger, six inches shorter, female version of himself. Pale blond hair, pale blue eyes, and deeply tanned skin and ruby red lips. They were good looking stock, Rachel and he. They chattered all through dinner, catching one another up on gossip and happenings and business. "So, baby girl, what's been bothering you all night?" Bruce asked his daughter as they sat watching the stars poolside.

Rachel took a long pull of her brandy before answering. "Has Simone called to ask your permission for my hand in marriage?" Rachel asked, looking up at her father.

Bruce nodded. "I told her nothing would make me happier than to call her daughter. Made her cry." Bruce sipped his brandy before asking, "Are you going to accept?"

"Oh, probably," Rachel replied with a wave of her hand. Then Rachel giggled a little bit, before wiping the smile of her face. "Simone is not exactly the husband of my childhood dreams. But, I could do a lot worse." Bruce nodded in agreement. "Simone has been making noise about wanting to have a child. I believe she is going to ask you to have a reverse vasectomy so she can pair your sperm with her eggs and have them implanted in my uterus. God! Isn't the new millennium grand?"

Father and daughter laughed, discussing Simone and Rachel's future and his impending grandfatherhood. "Now, Daddy," Rachel said in her little girl's voice, as she stood, walking to her father's chair, swinging her left leg to the other side of his lounger, "Rachel has been a very, very good girl," Rachel continued in her little girl sing-song, "Rachel only fucks Simone. Sometimes, Simone brings guests into the bedroom. But baby girl never gets any cock," Rachel pouted, allowing her father's hands to guide her bikini clad pussy to his mouth, "Simone knows Rachel is not gay and is afraid Rachel will leave if she gets man cock. Simone only allows Rachel to have the strap on once a month. Simone loves Rachel."

And they were going full steam ahead. Bruce pulled the yellow bikini bottom to the side and began suckling baby girl's pussy, making the noisy, bone-sucking, slurping sounds Southern boys usually reserved for ribs. Baby girl began to grind herself against his face, her hips scraping his face in time with his slurps, her body stiffening as the flood of joy left her body. Bruce gave his daughter no reprieve, flipping her effortlessly beneath him on the lounger. With two swift motions, he had her bottoms and top removed, his eyes canvassing her body. "You look good, baby girl," Bruce purred, running his hands lightly over her body. He sighed.

Rachel had love in her life right now. What baby girl needed was good rough and brutal fucking. "Slut!" he screamed, slapping her across the face. "Whore!" he screamed, backhanding her. He pulled her down the lounger, holding her legs in a brutal spread eagle as he slammed his cock into her pussy. Using her thighs as handgrips, Bruce slammed baby girl against him steadily, "You're a goddamn whore! A dyke's whore," he growled, pistoning his hips faster, loosing himself in the rhythm. Baby girl was crying, denying his allegations. Bruce suddenly let go of her, watching her sprawl half on and half off the lounger, her knee drawing blood as it hit the cement. "There's fourteen year-old street whores that fuck better than you," Bruce said, walking to the cabana. Bruce listened to the footfalls as baby girl ran after him, turned and pushed her into the pool just before she reached him.

Baby girl came up sputtering, and Bruce was there to push her head back under the water line, enjoying the power of her helpless thrashing. Pulling her up by her hair, Bruce allowed her to take a couple breaths before he crushed his mouth against hers. Baby girl started to fight him, but Bruce had the advantage of height, strength, and positioning. Bruce moved his mouth to her neck, biting her, making her moan. He began breast massage on her two enormous globes, rolling her nipple up and down and to each side. When she moaned, he began to increase the pressure of his hands, making her moan louder. He took one nipple into his teeth and began to chewing, listening to her begging as he chewed her harder and harder, switching nipples has her pussy began to hump his thigh.

Once again he began a brutal onslaught of her nipple, stopping when she began to scream as she brought herself off against his leg. He tripped her into the water, wrapping his left hand in her hair, and grabbing her ass with his right. He impaled her on his pulsating cock, pumping her while she was bent over backwards, sputtering, and gasping for air. Baby girl wrapped her legs around him, and moaned slightly before catching her breath. Bruce pumped her body viciously, watching her while he held her down. Bruce watched her twisting and turning, her nails slashing at his arms, but he held his baby girl down until her pussy began to jerk. Bringing her head above the surface, Bruce began to pound her pussy with a vengeance; her body limp against his, while her pussy jerked uncontrollably. Baby girl gasped, before she rent the air with animal like howl, and gallons of juice began to pour from her body. Bruce screamed, "Baby Girl!" before letting himself go.

They held onto each other, floating around the shallow end of the pool, neither with enough energy to do more than float. "You know, baby girl, Lulabelle and I both believe Simone will make you a wonderful husband. We thought so three years ago and we think so now. That's right," Bruce laughed, seeing the look of incredulity on Rachel's face. "When you brought Simone up here three years ago to inform us of your decision to leave school and travel with Simone, we knew what Simone may not have even known herself. She was ready to settle down."

Bruce leaned over and gave his daughter a soft, gentle kiss, his tongue teasing hers. "Your mother and I have walked the earth. We know a thing or two about people." He brought his head to hers once again, moving them to the stairs. "I know Simone is paranoid and a handful. But she is also exceeding smart, funny and kind. Simone is also the third richest woman in the world. The Rich are different from those of us who are merely wealthy. They live by a different set of rules."

Bruce began to lightly twist her nipples, before deciding teasing her pussy would be more fun. "You may never have an affair. Not ever, baby girl. The rich kill and get by with it every single day all over the world. Shhh!" he said harshly, "Your mother will have the same talk with you, because you need to understand. You are Simone's golden girl. Every two or three years, when Simone goes in for her rejuvenation treatments, you will come here and get any little itches you may have scratched." Smiling, he said, wonderingly, "I wonder how we will managed to pass the next six weeks?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cock for Daddy's Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 647 milliseconds