A Cock for Vikki Ch. 03

The water in the Jacuzzi sloshed about wildly as the two fucked like animals. Will couldn't hold out much longer. Yvette was begging him to cum, pleading almost, and as another powerful orgasm almost made her pass out she felt Will's cock swell just as he groaned out loud, his body tensing.

Nothing could have prepared her for the sensation of it. Yvette, her pussy already full to the brim with her brother-in-law's large dick was now having what felt like pints of cum pumped inside her!

She could swear she felt it filling up her belly as more and more hot, thick cum spewed out inside her. Will tried holding his cock in as deep as he could, but Yvette's powerful pussy muscles started pushing him back out.

He was still cumming when he plopped out of her used pussy and the water between them both went cloudy white. Yvette stared at the shear volume of it and at how even when going soft Will's cock still looked more than enough to fill her up again. Something she planned on doing!

Will looked down and saw his cumming cock throb a little. Then took in the view of the totally satisfied sexy image of his sister-in-law. Her gorgeous, fuckable body right there in front of him.

He knew it was a bad idea letting Vikki wank him off. He had now cheated on his wife twice, once with his own daughter! And the worst part was, he couldn't wait now to do it again!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds