• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cock for Vikki Ch. 06

A Cock for Vikki Ch. 06

12

Apologies for the late addition to this new chapter. Thank you to all those who left feedback on this series and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

**************************

Will did not know where he was going, but he knew he just had to get out of the house. The air con in the car was starting to dry the t-shirt and shorts he had thrown on when almost running from his hot tub.

His cock was still hard though, straining at his shorts. The thoughts and feelings of his daughter, Vikki, giving him a topless lap dance in his hot tub never leaving his mind. Not only that, but the good feelings of when he had cum over and in Vikki did nothing to stop his raging hard on.

But he had decided to resist temptation, nothing more could happen with his 18 year old daughter. It wasn't just that that had spurred on this sudden sense of guilt, but the fact that he had been caught by Vikki, fucking his sister-in-law, Yvette, up the ass. He had actually spent all day screwing Yvette any way possible due to his daughter re-awakening his sex drive, but he had put a stop to both women.

He loved his wife, even though their sex life had become non-existent, but his daughter seemed convinced that fucking her was what they both needed. She loved his cock, and even he had to admit, he was proud of it. It was a lot longer than average and quite thick too. Not only that, he produced large amounts of cum, which his wife had never liked, but Vikki, and Yvette for that matter, loved it more than anything.

Before he knew it he had driven to a secluded spot at a nearby lake. He knew of it because he and Carol, his wife, had come here during their youth to get away from their parents. She was a stunner and he remembered running his hands over her creamy white skin, sucking on her round C-Cup breasts, her long blonde hair falling around her head.

Even after having Vikki, Carol had got her trim figure back, age had only added some curvature to her hips. He turned the car engine off, his hand snaking inside his shorts to rub his thick, throbbing cock, when all of a sudden he heard what he thought was a squeal of delight.

Looking around he saw the hood of a car just poking out of some bushes further around the lake. He noticed with a grin that there was a couple fucking against it, the blond haired man bending the girl over the hood and thrusting into her from behind. As he looked closer though he couldn't believe his eyes, the woman was his wife, Carol, and the man... Chris, her brother! ...

When Vikki had turned 1 Carol and Will had invited Chris, her older brother, and his wife, Yvette over for a mini party, with their 3 year old son Robert. Carol and Chris had a secret that they kept from everyone they knew, something they vowed would never arise again, but it was at this party that their urges got the better of them.

When Carol had been 19 she had been on a family holiday to a cabin in the mountains. With little else to do but read and masturbate she did the latter often. So, it seemed, did Chris. One day she had walked in on him and one thing lead to another, and they had quickly gone from masturbating partners to full on sexual partners. They used to fuck whenever they got the chance.

A year before Carol met Will, she and her brother had almost been caught by one of their friends and they decided that it was just too risky now they were older, and that they should find people to start families with. Carol found Will and Chris, Yvette. And everything had gone fine up until that party.

They had both had a bit to drink. The kids were already tucked up in bed and the adults had stayed up with another bottle of wine or two. Carol had noticed that even though Yvette was wearing a black dress that did nothing to hide her large breasts, Chris wasn't paying her much attention.

She felt a bit bad for Yvette, but she did like that her brother's attention was on her. Their partners put it down to just them catching up, but Carol was getting a little hot under her dress at the memories of the times spent with her brother.

She disappeared up to the bathroom after excusing herself. When she was done she spent a few minutes checking herself out, the drink had made her feel a bit horny, but deep down she knew it wasn't for her husband. What was the harm in looking good for her brother anyway? It's not like they could do anything about it.

She had on a red cotton dress, nothing nearly as revealing as Yvette's. It buttoned down the full length at the front and clung nicely to her curves. She was a little ashamed to admit that she was wearing a slightly padded bra, not that she needed to, her C-Cup breasts still held their shape, but she knew that Yvette was bigger 'up top'.

Her hips had some added shape, but she liked her new figure and she ran her hands down over her body, smoothing out the dress, which was buttoned all the way up to the high curved neckline. Just for a giggle, fuelled by alcohol, she decided to undo some of the buttons, just to see how she looked.

Three from the top, which showed a daring amount of her boosted cleavage and three from the bottom of the dress, which sat just above her knees. She liked how it looked. She undid another couple from the bottom, now only one button hid her knickers from view. She was about to see what undoing another button at the top would look like when there was a knock at the door.

"Hello?"

"Hi, sis, just wanted to check that everything was ok?"

Carol felt her heart beat quicken and before she opened the door she undid another button. Chris came in and immediately liked what he saw. Standing there, her long blonde hair falling past her shoulders, with her sparkling blue eyes shining through, was his sister and she look hot!

He couldn't help but check her out all night, wishing to see once again what was under that dress. He knew his wife looked amazing, all his workmates wanted a piece, but there was just something about his sister that made his blood boil. It might have been the fact that it was so forbidden by society, or the fact that she was just an amazing fuck, but whenever he was around her he wanted her.

Carol's heavy breathing was causing her breasts to bulge from her bra, a bra that was almost totally visible now most of the buttons were undone. Neither of them said a word, they looked hungrily into each other's eyes a second before Chris closed the gap between them, pulled his sister in close and kissed her.

Carol felt her brother's tongue licking at her lips and she opened her mouth willingly, wrestling his tongue with her own. She had missed this, the feel of her brother's mouth on hers, his hands on her body. Nothing made her wetter than the naughtiness of it all, and the years apart had only made her want grow stronger.

In one fluid motion Chris ripped open the rest of the buttons on Carol's dress, her smooth, creamy skin exposed to his hungry eyes.

"Fuck I've missed you, sis" Chris almost growled as he slid her dress off her shoulders and started kissing and sucking her boosted cleavage. Carol just moaned softly with pleasure, her pussy was already starting to soak her knickers.

They both knew they wouldn't have long. Chris kissed his way down his sister's flat stomach, peeling her wet knickers off her long legs as he went. Standing up he ran his hand down through her trimmed blonde hair and dipped a single finger into his younger sister's pussy. Carol melted against her brother at his touch. Almost forcefully, Chris spun his sister around and bent her over the bathtub, bending her at the waist so her round ass stuck in the air.

Carol loved getting taken from behind, it made her feel like she was being used, just adding to the sluttiness of her situation. She heard Chris undo his trousers behind her. Biting her lower lip in anticipation she almost screamed with pleasure when she felt her brother penetrate her in one swift motion.

Chris gripped his sister's hips as he slammed his pulsating, cock in and out of her dripping pussy. He could see Carol's juices were already streaming down her legs. He had been trying to hide his hardon all night, wanting nothing more than to fuck his sister again, and now that it was happening he felt his orgasm fast approaching.

Carol was holding onto the bathtub, the force of her brother's pounding cock almost sending her over the edge. She was in ecstasy. True her husband's cock was longer and slightly thicker than Chris's, but he just never seemed daring enough. And now here she was, bent over her bath, her brother ramming her from behind, as their partners sat just downstairs!

Carol felt the familiar glow of her impending orgasm, and she sensed that Chris was close too. She turned to look back at her brother, panting with pleasure, a knowing look in her eyes. Chris recognised that look, loved that look, and with one final, deep thrust he emptied his balls inside his sister's steaming pussy.

Carol bit her bottom lip to near bleeding trying to hold in her cries of pure satisfaction. Just as the first shot of her brother's cum was let lose her own orgasm thundered through her. Her pussy went from leaking her juices to simply gushing them out and covering her brothers balls, and her thighs, with a stream of hot cum.

Chris continued to thrust until he was totally spent, then pulled out with a 'plop'. A mixture of their cum oozed out of Carol's used pussy. Carol turned to sit on the edge of the bathtub, a big grin on her face, and used her knickers to mop up as much of the cum as possible.

When she was done her legs still had a sheen to them. She tossed the knickers in the laundry and readjusted her breasts so they sat back in the bra. Chris adjusted his semi hard cock so it didn't show too much as Carol put her dress back on.

They both shared one last long kiss before heading back down stairs. And that was the night that they had re-kindled their relationship. Both being married with kids it was even harder for them to get together, but when they did they made up for lost time.

Now Carol had her brother and his family over for the holidays she was hoping for a week or two of non-stop fucking. Even going so far as faking an illness to sleep on the sofa, but her brother couldn't get away from his wife during the night and so that plan had fallen through.

The trip to their parents was harassed by constant journey update calls from a worried mother so a quick stop by the side of the road was impossible. This morning, however, Carol and Chris had got it sorted. As she stood in the kitchen doing the washing up she could see her brother and his wife in the hot tub.

Yvette was trying to get her husband's attention again by wearing a bikini that was far too small, and Carol herself had to admit that she found the site attractive. But it was her brother Chris that was getting her a little hot. Even wearing a simple summer dress, bra and knickers she was feeling far too hot.

All of a sudden a strong pair of arms wrapped around her, lost in thoughts of her brother, Carol let out a soft mew, before she realised it was her husband. She did love Will, but she just wasn't sexually excited by him. She knew that if she ever let slip some of the things she got up to before they met, even without mentioning her brother, he would have a heart attack.

She made her usual excuses and sent him to the hot tub. After Will has settled in Carol dried her hands and went outside.

"I need some help to go food shopping. I can't carry all the bags by myself."

"I'll come sis, you stay here and chill, Will."

Almost running, brother and sister got into the car and headed for the supermarket. With Carol driving, Chris had a chance to check her out. Her summer dress clung to all her curves and even through the dress and her bra he swore he could make out her erect nipples poking through.

Chris felt his cock begin to swell and he couldn't resist stroking his sister's thigh, pulling her dress up slowly. Carol smacked her brother's hand playfully.

"Not yet, I want to be EXTRA naughty!" Carol said. Chris recognised that twinkle in her eyes. When they had been younger they had been very adventurous when it came to sex, not ashamed to try new things and new people sometimes. The memories of those times had Chris's penis surging, ready to go.

Carol led her brother to the clothes section of the supermarket. It was near the center of the huge store. She teased him longer, spotting the tent he tried hiding, by slowly picking out some nighties and bikini's. Chris's mind was racing when he saw what his sister was picking out and it was all he could do to not rip her dress off her right then and screw her on the floor!

He followed his sister's wiggling ass to the changing room entrance. Carol saw that the clothing section was near deserted today. A lone shop employee stood at the counter leading to the cubicles. He looked to be about 18 and very bored. Carol had a funny feeling she knew him, but put it down to probably seeing him around the shop before.

"Sorry ma'am." He said as they approached his counter. "Couples aren't allowed in together. Store policy."

Carol and Chris put on shocked expressions. They had faced this before.

"It's ok, we're brother and sister! He's just going to give me a male opinion." Carol smiled, "This is a surprise for my husband." And she held up one of the nighties. She could see the boy's eyes widen, he was obviously imagining her in it, and Carol had to admit he was rather cute...

He mumbled something and gave them a numbered token before letting them both through. There was a wide corridor, visible from the counter, which had a mirror at one end. Off the corridor, four large, well lit rooms had a corner seat each and more mirrors.

Not pushing things too far too soon, Carol sat Chris down outside the cubicle and went in alone. Her pussy was getting hotter by the second. The conditioned air chilled her skin, giving her shivers as she stripped down to her bra and knickers.

The three mirrors in the cubicle allowed her to see her body from all angles and as she slipped off her bra and knickers she allowed her self a small stroke of her wet pussy. She was VERY horny now and needed sex. She pulled on one of the bikini's. her erect nipples clearly visible and the thong bottoms showing off her round, firm ass.

She took a deep breath before stepping out into the corridor. As she stood there she asked loudly, "How does it look, bro?" hoping the boy at the counter would look also.

He did.

Chris's eyes widened and the tent in his trousers throbbed madly. His sister looked HOT, and her erect nipples poking out were begging to be sucked. Carol teased both men by turning this way and that. Then smiling.

"I think I'll take it."

Disappearing into the cubicle, Carol peeled off the bikini. She was flushed red on her chest and she gave her hard nipples a tug. She was enjoying this, but if she didn't cum soon she would explode! Picking out a small night dress she slowly zipped the back up.

Looking at herself in the mirror she saw she really should put some knickers on before exiting the cubicle. The deep purple dress didn't even cover the curve of her ass, the black lace trim barely made it. Again on her breasts, the material did little to hold her C-Cup breasts, the black lace struggling to do the job.

Carol knew that if she got much wetter she would start dripping! Ignoring the need for underwear in the public shop she exited the cubicle. Chris was speechless. His sister looked ready for fucking and he knew that the look in her eyes meant he was right. Carol milked the moment by turning this way and that, even bending over at the waist in front of the large mirror after announcing her test to see if it would hold her in.

Not only did both Chris and the supermarket boy get a full on view of her creamy breasts as they spilled out, but the boy saw her bare, round ass and leaking pussy too. He was thankful that the counter hid his raging hardon.

Squealing in mock surprise, Carol leapt back into the cubicle. The boy heard her a second later calling out.

"Bro, could you come and help, the zip is stuck." The boy watched as the brother entered the cubicle. Normally this sort of behaviour came from kids his own age, wanting a quick fumble, but these were adults... brother and sister, they did look alike... nothing would be going on... Would it? A few minutes passed, a few minutes in which the boy was replaying the scene in his head over and over. The brother had not come out yet.

Rearranging his hard cock so it was flat against his stomach he wandered down the corridor, as he got closer he knew that something was going on. A thumping noise could be heard and stifled moans of a woman. At first he was disgusted, if they really were brother and sister, what the hell were they up to? But curiosity got the better of him.

Clearing his throat loudly he opened the door, and suddenly all thoughts of disgust left his mind.

The second Chris had entered the cubicle, Carol had him stripped down, the fact the door had remained unlocked went unnoticed by both of them in the heat of the moment. Chris decided to leave the night dress on Carol. Spinning her around and pressing her against one of the mirrors, he squeezed her round ass hard. Another squeal from Carol.

Chris then spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing her steaming sex and in one fluid motion filled her whole with his cock.

"Fuck you feel good in me!" Carol gasped.

Chris just focused on fucking his sister, thrusting in and out, his aching balls slapping her ass. Gripping hold of her hips he squeezed his sister's smooth body. Carol spread her hands, bracing herself against the wall. Chris loved the view of his sister's ass as he rammed her from behind, but the mirror gave him a perfect view of her firm breasts as they were mashed against it with each thrust.

They had only been at it a few minutes when, in the mirror, Carol saw the cubicle door pulled open! She had been hoping that they would have an audience and this cute boy was just what she wanted. She loved showing off, fucking her brother in front of other men, and she knew she was giving this young boy a show and a half!

The boy was too stunned to talk, instead he found his hand dropping to his trousers. Undoing his fly he pulled out his hard cock. A quick glance down the corridor showed him no one was near, and he watched the brother and sister fuck in the cubicle as he tugged on his dick.

Carol loved nothing more than having a guy wank as he watched her fuck, but not pleased with her view through the mirror she pushed herself away from the wall. Chris's cock pulled out with a wet 'POP', but before he could say anything, Carol pushed him back so that he was sitting on the corner seat, cock slick with her juices and standing proud.

Carol stood facing the boy, smiled, dipped three fingers into her dripping pussy. Grinning now, she pulled off the nightie and then sucked her finger as she sat down on her brother's lap. The boy looked around nervously, then entered the cubicle too, closing the door behind him. The small space reeked of sex.

He watched as the woman stroked her brother's cock, which was now poking up between her thighs. Her breasts were covered with a sheen of sweat and her nipples looked hard and enticing. Still stroking his dick he stepped a little closer.

Carol was in heaven. Lifting herself up she guided her brother's cock into her hole as she sunk back down upon him. With her pussy stuffed with cock and another being wanked right in front of her, when Chris started playing with her breasts she lost all control!

"HoLY FUccccccccccccccccKKKKKKKKK!" she growled through clenched teeth as her pussy spasmed around her brother's thrusting meat. She could feel her juices leak out and over Chris's balls. She didn't even have a chance to catch her breath as Chris picked up his fucking. Lifting her up and slamming her body down onto his cock over and over, deeper and deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cock for Vikki Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds