• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Comedy of Errors

A Comedy of Errors

123456

Chapter 1 - The Gift

Beth's mother looked at the box neatly wrapped in gold foil on the table. Why was Mark sending her a gift? She finally concluded that it must be a thank you for having him for Thanksgiving. It was so sweet of her daughter's fiancé to make such a nice gesture. She thought about calling Beth, but decided she would tell her this weekend at her birthday party.

Linda Franks would have waited for her husband before she opened it, but he was working late as usual. Besides, she was curious. She opened the card and it confirmed her suspicion. It was a very nice note from Mark thanking her for the hospitality during Thanksgiving, and telling her how much he was looking forward to Beth's birthday.

The gift was in a long box of the same shape as her curling iron. Linda shook it and tried to guess. Candles? Maybe a narrow flower vase? She pulled the string and carefully removed the gold foil neatly folding it into a square. The box had no markings at all on the outside. She cut the tape and lifted the top.

Linda stared for several second trying to figure out what Mark had sent her. It was a purple plastic tube about eight inches in length with little bumps along the outside. It appeared to be some sort of battery operated device. She lifted it from the box and flipped a switch at the bottom. The device vibrated against her fingers. A neck massager? Perhaps something for the kitchen?

Linda picked up the folded note from the bottom of the box and read it. She read it again. Suddenly she felt her head spinning and her knees get wobbly. She crumbled to the floor, dropping the note which said... 'I hope you will soon be screaming with pleasure as you think of me with your new purple friend buried deep between your legs... Love, Mark.'

Chapter 2 -- Beth's Surprise

Beth returned from class and found the package waiting for her at the dorm. How sweet of Mark, she thought. She was a little curious as to why he would send her birthday gift to her here. He could have waited to just give it to her this weekend at her parent's house. I fact, it would be a little awkward not to open his gift along with all the others at the party.

She missed Mark so much. He had graduated last year and was working in Chicago. They tried to get together once a month, but it was over 400 miles away. She was really looking forward to this weekend. She had some family social obligations, but she planned to fuck him silly every free chance they got. If her mother wasn't such a prude they could share a bed which would make things much easier.

Beth thought about saving the gift for the party, but she figured that Mark sent it here for a reason. She opened the card and smiled as she read it... 'I miss you so much. I am sending you an early present to help you fill those lonely nights. Please think of me when you use it.'

She carefully removed the gold foil from the box and opened it. Her smile slowly faded. It was one of those very fancy corkscrews for opening wine bottles. She and Mark did appreciate a good bottle of wine, but this was hardly what she expected for her birthday. She had half a mind to call him and say something. Instead she just fumed. She would discuss it with him this weekend.

Chapter 3 -- Mark's Mistake

Mark was in a hurry when he took the two packages to be mailed. He wrote out the cards, gave the clerk quick instructions about which one was going where, paid and ran back to his car. He would have given anything to see the expression on Beth's face when she opened it, and he had no doubt she would put it to good use. He only hoped she would bring it with her this weekend.

Mark and Beth had been seeing each other for two years. They were engaged, but no date had been set. They were going to wait for her to graduate first. If their love could endure the separation then it had to be real. In the meantime he was doing everything he could to win her parent's approval, which didn't come easily. They were old school.

Beth was the best thing that ever happened to him. She was vibrant, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, funny and dynamite in bed. They both had experience with other sex partners before they met, but it was with each other that they expanded the limits and explored the true depths of what was possible between a man and a woman.

Mark knew that Beth had a vibrator, and they had even used it during sex on several occasions. It was one a girlfriend had given her in high school and was a simple white plastic tube. When he saw this one in the adult store he knew she would go absolutely crazy when she used it.

He decided to call her and get her to use it while he was on the phone. Unfortunately, her roommate was there so they couldn't fool around. When he asked if she liked his gift and if she had a chance to use it yet, he was surprised at the icy response. This was not like Beth. He decided not to probe further. He would wait for the weekend.

Chapter 4 - Mrs. Franks Gets Curious

Linda Franks opened her eyes and blinked a few time to get her bearings. The cause of her fainting spell slowly returned and she was horrified all over again. Fortunately no one was home or they would have seen both the "device" and the note that accompanied it.

She was at a loss about what to do. Certainly her daughter shouldn't be engaged to such a vulgar individual, but he was already invited for the weekend. She couldn't talk to her daughter about it either without discussing the "device". The same was true for her husband.

Linda picked up the device and examined it more carefully. Did women really use these things? What did they feel that was so special? Linda occasionally masturbated when touching was the only way to relieve some of the tension between her legs when her husband ignored her for too long. She never really achieved much in the way of satisfaction and always felt so dirty afterwards.

It had been almost two months since John had touched her. Linda realized she was feeling that familiar yearning between her legs. Despite its vulgarity, the device had made her think about sex. She wanted to get rid of it but decided to keep it as evidence for now. She put it back in the box and took it up to her room to find a suitable hiding place.

Linda sat down on the bed to think. She took it out of the box to look at it one last time. Her eyes scanned the long thick shaft. The longer she looked the more she could feel her body betray the disgust she wanted to feel. Her nipples burned. The yearning between her legs became more intense.

It was a losing battle. Her ability to resist her body's demands gave way to her carnal desires. Linda felt the tip of the plastic shaft press against her nipple. Her finger hit a button on the device sending jolts of pleasure through her body. She gasped. Linda fell back on the bed and spread her legs. She moved a hand between her thighs and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side.

As if guided by an invisible hand, the device moved like a ghost up between her legs until the vibrating tip touched her already throbbing clit. Seconds later Linda arched her back and screamed. The vibrating shaft plunged into her gushing cunt. Her body squirmed and jerked as one orgasm after the next exploded with an intensity she had never felt.

Chapter 5 -- Lisa Finds A Date

"Mmmmmmmmpppphhhhh.... Aaaaaagggggghhhh..."

Lisa's screams of pleasure were muffled by the cock down her throat. Her pussy clenched and quivered against the hard flesh pounding her body. She could feel juices running down her thighs. She popped the cock out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck... oh god... yes.... UUUUNNNNGGGHHHH..."

Another orgasm rocked her body. Lisa felt her knees get weak and her legs shake. Her breathing was desperate. Her fingers had a death grip on the edge of the desk. The huge cock pounded her pussy again and again. A hard cock dripping with her saliva wavered in front of her face.

Bill finally had mercy on her and pulled his throbbing cock from her quivering cunt. Lisa fell to her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Let's move to the bed."

Lisa threw her laundry on the floor and got on her back. Frank fed his cock to her mouth while Peter climbed between her legs. She felt his thick member penetrate deep into her pussy as she raised her legs into the air. His balls slapped against her asshole repeatedly. She could feel another explosion building in her belly.

Bill looked down at the red lips wrapped around his cock. Her long blond hair fell across her face. Loud sucking and slurping sounds were interspersed between her moans and gasps. He wasn't going to last much longer.

Peter's thumb rubbed her clit. He thrust hard and deep into her hot cunt. Lisa arched her back. Her body began to shake. Pussy juice dripped from his balls. One again Lisa's scream was muffled by the cock down her throat.

Bill felt his balls shrink. His cock swelled. Flashes of white filled his head. Every ounce of energy in his body rushed to his groin. His cock fell from Lisa's mouth. A piercing scream filled the air. Bill grabbed his cock and aimed it at her face. A spray of thick cum exploded up the side of her nose and across her forehead into her hair.

Lisa felt the thick cum splash against her skin. More cum streamed over her lips and filled her mouth. Her orgasm got a second wind. Bill watched her squirm against Peter's cock as more globs of cum continued to splatter Lisa's face and hair. When she returned to earth Bill slipped his cock between her lips so she could suck the last drops while he slowly deflated.

"Get up here Peter. I want you to cum in my mouth."

He climbed up her body and shoved his dripping cock between her lips. She looked up at him with cum splattered across her face and in her hair. The sparkle in her eyes let him know she loved what she was doing. Her tongue worked its magic until Peter's cock swelled between her lips. Moments later she felt the first jets of hot cum splash into her mouth.

Lisa held him tightly between her lips and stroked his cock with her hand until she had squeezed out the last drop. Just for show, Lisa opened her mouth and let some drool from her lips onto her tits. She swallowed the rest.

"Thanks guys. I have to get to Chemistry class, but would one of you like to be my date this weekend? I have to go home for a birthday party with my twin sister. They think I have a boyfriend. And don't ask. It's a long story."

Peter won the coin toss.

Chapter 6 - Aunt Amy's Punishment

"Mike, I need to see you in my office after class. There is a problem with your last essay."

Amy could feel the tingling between her legs in anticipation of her meeting with Mike. Mike's was going to be one of the easiest young cocks she had ever fucked, and Amy had fucked a lot of them. At 36, she still had the body of a woman in her mid twenties.

Amy had been teaching at Baytown Junior College for the past ten years. It took her husband seven years to discover just how much she enjoyed young male cock. Now that he was gone Amy was free to explore. She had to be careful and always kept the situation under control, but fucking the Dean and President helped assure that she wouldn't lose her job.

Mike was standing by her desk when the last student filed out of the room. Amy walked over and locked the door, pulling down the window shade. She went back to her desk and picked up his essay, and then opened a book to a pre-marked page.

"Not only have you cheated, Mike... you've broken the law. These two paragraphs are identical. There are more examples. I'm thinking about what I should do. Do you have anything to say first?"

Mike stammered and said he was sorry. It was pathetic, but Amy let him grovel as she walked around behind him. She couldn't help but admire his powerful shoulders and tight ass. Yes, she was going to enjoy this. She moved back around to his front putting her hand on his powerful arm. Looking up at him she gently caressed his rippling muscles.

"You have two options, Mike. I give you a zero and you flunk the course, or I rip up the test and you make it up to me in extra credit."

She continued massaging his arm waiting for a response. Her swollen nipples poked shamefully through her blouse and the smell of pussy dripping into her panties wafted out from under her short skirt. She licked her full lips as she continued to give him a "fuck me" look.

"Um, Miss Davis, what... what exactly did you have in mind for extra credit?"

Amy reached down and pulled her top up over her tits. Reaching behind, she unfastened the skimpy bra. Two pear shaped breasts with swollen nipples and hard tips bounce free. She lowered her hand to the bulge in his pants and rubbed it with her fingers.

"Well Mike, it's like this. We both need something. You need me to forget that you were cheating and I need your cock. So you agree to fuck me whenever I need it and I'll make sure you pass. Deal?"

Amy didn't wait for an answer. She dropped to her knees, pulled out his cock and sucked it between her lips. His hard flesh continued to swell until it was as long and thick as Amy had imagined. She was an experienced cock sucker and he was just a young kid. Less than two minutes later she felt the first blast of hot cream explode against the roof of her mouth.

"I'm not finished with you yet," Amy remarked while wiping her lips after swallowing a huge mouthful of cum. "It's time for you to eat some pussy. You do know how to eat pussy don't you?"

Amy pulled off her panties, lay on the desk and pulled her legs back exposing her swollen pussy mound with wet pink lips peeking through the gash. She gasped at the feel of his tongue on her hot pussy, but like most boys his age he didn't really know what he was doing. She would have plenty of time to teach him. Right now she just wanted to get fucked.

"Get up here and put that gorgeous cock in me... right now."

She moaned when she felt his young meat slide into her hot pussy. She pulled back her legs and felt him go deep into her belly. He slowly moved his cock in and out of her tight cunt. God it felt good, but she wanted more.

"I said fuck me. Now shove that cock up my cunt. I want it hard and rough. I want you to squeeze my tits and fuck me like a man. Now do it."

That lit a fire under Mike. He wrapped his arms around her legs and slammed his cock into her hard and fast jerking her head back on each thrust. His large hands crushed her tits. Amy could feel the pressure in her belly building.

"Oh god yes... fuck me... harder... oh yeah... oh god... that's it... fuck me me like whore... fuck my cunt... yes... yes... I'm gonna cum... oh fuck... UUUUNNNGGGGHHH... AAARRRRGGGGG..."

Amy exploded. Her orgasm went on and on until her screams turned to whimpers. She finally grabbed his cock and pulled it from her dripping cunt. Amy dropped to the floor and sucked his juicy meat into her mouth. The she leaned over the desk and tilted her ass into the air.

"Fuck me from behind. Hurry. Shove that big cock of yours up my cunt. That's it... oh god...oooohhhhhh... now fuck me hard and squeeze my tits and make me cum."

He became an animal slamming his cock between her ass cheeks and almost lifting her off the ground. His hands squeezed her tits and his fingers pulled on her nipples. Amy moved a hand between her legs. In no time she was screaming with another orgasm. She could feel pussy juice running down her thighs. She dropped to her knees and sucked him clean.

"Against the wall... I want you to fuck me up against the wall."

He lifted her up like a feather and dropped her onto his cock. Holding her by the ass cheeks, he slammed her up against the wall. Amy wrapped her legs around him and dug her fingernails into his shoulders. He drove her up the side of the wall jerking her head up on each powerful thrust. Amy's screams pierced the air.

Mike slammed up into her hard and grunted. Stream after stream of hot cum exploded into her cunt. Amy's body shook with another wave of pleasure as she clawed at Mike's back. She kissed him hard on the lips shoving her tongue into his mouth while continuing to ride him with his spent cock still in her cunt. Then she slid to the floor and cleaned his cum drenched cock with her mouth. Amy looked at her watch.

"Oh shit, I'm late. I've got to catch a plane to my sister's house for the birthday of my twin nieces. Don't worry. I'll be back for more of that gorgeous cock of yours next week. By the way, I plan keep your test in a safe place until the semester is over just in case you decide to change your mind about our little deal."

Chapter 7 - Mr. Franks Gives Dictation

"Mrs. Brooks, if you are not in a hurry I would like you to come in and take some dictation. Send all calls to voice mail."

"Yes sir, Mr. Franks. I'll be right in. I just need to call my husband and let him know I'll be late."

Jane Brooks dialed her husband.

"Honey, I have to work late again tonight... no, I'll be home for dinner... I know it's the third time this week but Mr. Franks is in the middle of a big project... I'm sorry honey. I'll make it up to you on the weekend."

Jane straightened her short red skirt and adjusted her white blouse which did little to hide a pair of 38D tits. She took a mirror out of her purse and freshened up her lipstick. At 28 she was proud of her looks. Her only regret was getting married so early. She had 6 and 8 year old sons with a boy she married right out of high school. He sat around the house drinking beer and watching TV when he wasn't working construction. Jane needed more than that from a man, and she was about to get it from her boss Mr. Franks.

John Franks knew he was going to hire Jane Brooks the second she walked through the door for her interview. Her dark red hair, green eyes and red lips had a look to them that said "I want to fuck". Her big tits stretched the buttons of her blouse and her tight skirt rode most of the way up her thighs. She sat down and rested her elbows on his desk so he could see her exposed cleavage. He can still remember her first words.

"I really need this job Mr. Franks. I'm a damn good secretary and a good personal assistant. I know I can meet any needs you have, and I'm willing to do anything if you'll just give me a chance."

They moved to the couch. Minutes later she had his cock in her mouth. Before the interview was over he had fucked both her pussy and her ass. Now he was getting ready to do it again. She walked into his office, locked the door and stood in front of his desk with pencil and paper.

"Mrs. Brooks, there is a rumor around the office that you are not wearing panties. You know what the office policy is about underwear. I want you to lift up your skirt and show me."

Jane slowly lifted the hem of her skirt until her bald pussy was visible.

"I'm sorry Mr. Franks. Are you going to punish me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Brooks. I want you to bend over and put your elbows on the desk."

He moved behind her and lifted her skirt over her ass. His hand smacked her cheek once, twice, three times... each one harder. Jane pulled open her blouse and pushed up her bra, then tilted her ass in the air and wiggled it at him.

"Harder Mr. Franks. I've been so bad. Aaahhhh... harder..."

John hit her harder causing her to scream. He unfastened his pants while he continued to spank her. Then with one hard thrust he jammed his cock deep into her dripping pussy. Her orgasm was almost immediate. Jane clutched the desk and screamed. Pussy juice streamed down her thighs.

John pounded his cock into her hard and deep causing her pussy to explode with a second orgasm. His hands reached around and crushed her tits. He found her nipples and tugged hard on them. These were connected directly to Jane's pussy sending her to even new heights of pleasure. While she was still gasping for air John pulled out of her pussy, slid his cock between her ass cheeks and pressed the head against her sphincter.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Comedy of Errors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds