• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Command Performance

A Command Performance

12

As a British Soldier Sergeant David Lewis was not where he wanted to be. At 24 even his admirers thought him young for his rank, the Parachute regiment had reluctantly given him a detached posting for 2 years so that he could gain administrative experience before he would return to take up his role as a platoon sergeant in the army's premier regiment.

That was how he had come to be posted to a Defense Logistics Base, He understood in a way that it would actually be a shot in the arm to his Career and it was only the high regard that the army held him in that had put him here. Still he struggled daily in a work environment that left him feeling frustrated.

Lewis was something of a high flyer after only 7 years in the army he was a sergeant a rank that many good Infantrymen would often take twice as long to reach. Decorated with the Military Medal in Iraq he was also something of a celebrity on the camp, on which the majority of the personal were either civilians or Royal Logistic Corps a group of people Lewis had little time for and would only grudgingly use the term soldiers to describe.

The Military Personal in the office he had found himself working in were a mixed bunch coming mostly from the Royal Logistics Corps. Corporal Lisa Hughes was the Office Clerk a short little blonde, and someone that seemed only too willing to live up to the blonde stereotype, lazy and bad tempered she was unsuited to any position of authority she was also easily led, Lewis had shagged her on his first night at the Regiment. He had been invited to the Corporal's mess for drinks in his honour. He had tired of it quickly and when approached by Hughes he had let vent.

She had a tight body with large fleshy tits, which were a preference of his. Ignoring her requests to take her to his room he had instead bent her over the pool table, the other people in the room taking his hitching up of her skirt and ripping off of her knickers as their queue to vacate. She went through the motions of protesting when he proceeded to place his cock against her arsehole but the only concession he gave her was a little well aimed spit as lubrication which she rubbed in herself. As lousy a soldier as she was he had to admit that she took it well clenching her internal muscles like a pro at the right times.

She had been no trouble since and was keen to repeat the experience whenever Lewis felt like it. She was always up for a discreet blowjob during working hours but Lewis had always refused to see her outside of work.

Corporal Lucy Taylor who was the Transport Clerk was a different sort and someone that Lewis grudgingly respected an army decathlon champion, wide shouldered and brawny with cropped hair she was no beauty, but she at least had a dedication to her job, like Lewis she hoped for better things from this posting.

Then there was Corporal David Norris, whose job was ill defined and primarily to keep out of trouble, Lewis considered Norris to be a friend so he owed the man some loyalty, he was also an experienced infantry soldier although a disenchanted one, at 39 he was counting the days until his pension. The army had put him here out of respect for his military service in the hope he would keep his head down until retirement.

Then there was the final member of the troop staff First lieutenant Alice Jones. Before he had even met her, he had been comprehensively briefed on Lieutenant Jones by one of her classmates at Sandhurst who knew her intimately.

That day of their first meeting nearly a year ago, Alice Jones had been in a nervous state. She had been under a cloud in the army, and the renewal of her commission normally formality was not certain even with her extensive family connections. She needed a good performance in her role as troop commander just to stay in the army. She had been six months in the job and her fall from grace that had begun two years earlier was still proceeding.

The thought of having to impose her will on a decorated combat Veteran, made her feel ill. Alice chosen path had been with the logistics corps and her only operational tour had been a disaster with her being sent home in disgrace. She also knew that Para's were notorious as being hard to manage, they prided themselves on it, and this Para was an army hero who had been feted at a special reception the night before at the officer's mess.

She had not gone due to a date, which had got her another in a constant line of rebukes from the Commanding Officer, who Sang Sergeant Lewis's praises to her and made sure she knew how lucky she was to have him and how he hoped Lewis could improve her own poor performance at the Regiment so far.

It was essential that she make a good first impression on the man. She carefully rehearsed a speech and arranged her office layout to the maximum effect. She was standing behind her desk when she heard the knock.

"Come in," she said.

Lewis marched in smartly and saluted as Alice reached out to shake hands, "Good morning Ma'am Sergeant David Lewis."

"Good Morning Sergeant," Alice said cursing inwardly drawing her hand back and starting her own salute.

"You're not wearing any head dress ma'am," Lewis said calmly.

"Bugger , bugger , bugger" she said mentally "well done Alice you've fucked it up already", it was all going tits up straight from the beginning "excuse me Sergeant" she made herself come to attention which was the accepted form for returning a salute when no head dress was worn.

"May I sit down ma'am?" Lewis asked already in the process of doing so.

Alice was completely flustered now and withdrew behind her desk. "So welcome to the unit Sergeant I hope you will..."

"Yes ma'am I was given a comprehensive brief by the CO last night"

"Yes ahm... okay so... Do you know what you'll be doing here Sergeant?" Alice was struggling to remember her prepared intro.

"I'm sure I'll figure it out Ma'am" Lewis said casually then he turned the conversation to what he wanted to talk about "I met a friend of yours in Basra ma'am."

"Yes and who was that?" Alice said curiously.

"Hugh Barlow."

"Oh..." Alice blanched, "and how... How is he?"

"Missing a leg," Lewis said simply, "you did hear he was wounded didn't you?"

"Yes, I've been meaning to get in touch but I've been so ..."

"Busy."

"Yes... busy," Alice's head was spinning it was all going wrong, Hugh Barlow fuck.

"Do you know him well?" Alice asked.

"Well familiarity between the ranks being discouraged and all that, he was my platoon commander. I got my Military Cross when he lost his leg; we shared a ward in the hospital."

"I'll write to him as soon as I get a chance," Alice said meekly.

"Yeah... Well like I said he was pretty annoyed you didn't write, I'm not sure if he has reason to be. It's not as if you denied him anything when you were together. Is it?"

Alice felt sick; she couldn't look at Lewis anymore.

"Anyway he wanted me to return something to you" Alice saw Lewis reach into his pocket and pull something out, It was only when he held it out in front of him that She realized what it was. A small black lace G-string With the words 'peek-a-boo' just about fitting onto the front panel, which Hugh Barlow had taken as a souvenir nearly a year and a half previously.

Alice started to panic; she couldn't form words, 'why had he done it' Lewis was right she had never denied Hugh Barlow anything, even if it left her feeling sore and humiliated. "Oh Jesus..." she whispered, even when he wanted to Leave a small video camera running when they had sex, she only made the quietest of protests. She looked at Lewis again, he was expressionless. He had seen the videos she knew he had.

Lewis tossed the v sting on to the table, "I've never really been turned on by women wearing slutty underwear." He pointed at the offending garment on the Table, "but I have a hard time reconciling that, with that uniform you're wearing now."

"Look Sergeant..." Alice began.

"Shut up, and stand up," Lewis said in a quite voice.

"I won't let you..."

"Be quite you silly bitch and stand up!" his voice becoming harder.

Alice obeyed instantly this time and then promptly started to cry.

"I swear to Christ if you don't get a grip of yourself you'll be the first woman I've ever slapped."

Alice stopped, "Please..." she begged tears running down her face.

Lewis knew she could shout at any time and half a dozen people would come running, he knew this had to be her choice.

"Are you wearing knickers now?" he asked.

Alice looked at him blankly, "O-of course," she stuttered, not realizing that even in answering the question she had given herself away, "I'm not a...."

"Like those?" he said pointing at the table.

"Ahm ... no I... don't...ah," she was feeling confused and humiliated the tears were still flowing down her face.

"Show me."

"What? No," Alice was getting more and more scared. "I want you to leave."

"Drop your trousers."

"Get out or I'll scream."

"Drop your trousers or I'll bend you over the desk and take them down myself."

"I'll scream...I'll..." she didn't know what she would do.

"And whoever comes will find you bent over the desk," he said simply.

"Look you have a choice to make in the next 5 seconds, drop your trousers, scream, or just stand there like an idiot and let me do it."

Alice looked at him again closely. For all her faults Alice Jones was not a stupid woman. She could scream and the troop staff would come running. She believed him when he said he'd pull her trousers down by force, she knew she couldn't fight him off by herself. If all he wanted was sex, well, she could put up with that.

Lewis was about to start counting down when she surprised him by unbuckling her belt, undid her trousers button and pushed them down to her ankles in a few motion and stood there displaying a yellow Thong

"Am I meant to take orders from you now..."

Alice's manner changed she was starting to get angry "was that what you wanted to humiliate me so you wouldn't have to". Alice's head was spinning she never understood why so many men in her life felt the need to humiliate her. Everything was going wrong for her again and as usual it came down to sex. She just wanted it to end.

"No that's not what I wanted." So what? You want to fuck me?" she said hissing. "Well go on, I won't scream, but then you have to go and you can't stay on here as troop sergeant."

"Would you like that?" he asked, starting to reassess her.

"Oh yes please," she said sarcastically. "I'm a regular nymphomaniac, I just can't get enough."

"So the rumor mill says."

Her expression was crestfallen again, "Men just like spreading stories..."

"But in your case it's more than stories, how many men are you fucking on a regular basis."

"Why do you care "she asked "look I said I'll have sex with you that's what you want isn't it? You'll be able to brag about shagging an officer to all your mates. So why the rest of this bullshit..."

"It's hard for me to listen to you try to assert yourself, when you're standing with your trousers around your ankles, wearing a pair of knickers traditionally worn by 16 year old tramps going out on the town. Now how many?"

"Nobody I have boyfriends some time..."

"Like the adjutant, or captain Richards, or Major Keith or Major Moon..."

"You're some type of fucking stalker aren't you?"

"In all honesty maybe I am. I spent a lot of time in hospital listening to stories about you?" he smiled, he liked this new aggressive Jones "Come here."

She bent down to pull her trouser up.

"Leave them there."

She sighed and then began to shuffle over to where he was standing. As she got close to him, he asked, "Why do you wear knickers like that?"

Alice noticed the change in tone there wasn't any malice there, "Because I like to wear something pretty when I'm in uniform, nobody else know I'm wearing underneath."

"Well a few people do. And more importantly you know."

Alice looked at him puzzled he put his hands on her hips and positioned her in front of where he was sitting. "From now when you're in uniform all you wear is white bra and briefs understand?"

"Yes sure, whatever you want."

He grabbed her by the hips and shook her, "Look at me, if I ever catch you wearing something like this again, I'm going to rip it off, wrap your rank slide in it and shove it up your Arse." He looked her in the eyes "do you believe me?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Do you still get your pubic hair waxed?"

"Yes," she didn't know why he just didn't fuck her and get it over with. She didn't know what sex with this man was going to be like; did he want to hurt her when he fucked her like some men did? She could scream, she could pull her trousers up and run, but it would be the end of her career they wouldn't believe she was totally innocent not with her record and reputation.

Why the hell was he being such an aggressive asshole, if he had wanted to fuck her so bad, well, he wasn't bad looking he could have brought her around using far more gentle tactics. It was that bastard Hugh telling him that she was the biggest slut in NATO and was always up for it.

He hooked his fingers into her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles staring at her bare mound, "You're not a little girl you know," he said, bring a hand between her legs. His fingers spread her labia and began to try and find her way into her sex

"I suppose you thought I'd be dripping wet by now."

"Dry sex can be good." He said quietly

His other hand reached around cupping her Arse cheeks, fingers skirted into her crack and found her asshole 'oh god was he going to take her anally, she'd cry if he did. Hugh always loved to take her up the bum.

"I suppose Hugh told you how much I love to take it up the Arse."

"Did he?" he had as a matter of fact, and Lewis had fully intended to take her anally.

"Oh yes did he tell you about our last time, sexy story he was as drunk as a skunk I woke up to him trying to stick it up me. He was a bit puzzled afterwards as to how blood got all over his cock."

"So why did you let him do it?"

"I didn't... I..."

"So he raped you?"

"No, but..."

"You're an officer and you let yourself be buggered whenever he wanted you."

"NO!" she nearly shouted.

"Yes," he grabbed her and threw her across the desk. He pulled her cheeks apart and spat into her crack rubbing it into her sphincter with his fingers.

"You let him do it. You fucking tramp."

"Just do it and get out," Alice tried and relax the muscles in her back passage for what she thought was coming but it didn't happen. Instead he flipped her over and looked at her curiously, then began to unlace her boots.

He stripped her slowly and methodically, beginning with her boots which revealed a pair of pink socks, Lewis rolled his eyes 'what was she thinking?' The trousers came next, leaving her bare arsed on the desk. Without prompting she started removing her shirt, throwing it on to the couch followed by her t-shirt. The rather skimpy purple bra elicited another eye roll, "that can't be providing much support"

"You sound like my mother," angry and with a touch of petulance in her voice.

He left her sitting naked on the desk, without prompting she left her legs slightly spread. He had to admit her body was magnificent she was quite small at 5'4 and 110lbs with her hair net off her auburn curls reached past the shoulder. Her athletic body didn't have an ounce of unnecessary fat on it and he judged her correctly to be a 32C. She seemed more confident now that she was naked she didn't try to shield her breasts or her sex, her legs were slightly apart and she looked at him with a rather offhand expression.

"Put your hand between your legs," he ordered.

She did what he told her, suspecting he wanted to watch her play with herself

"I want to get across to you that your sex isn't your own anymore," he said half smiling. "If it ever really was ...."

"What are you talking about?"

"Shut up if you say another fucking word you will be feeling my cock up your arse" she stayed quite "right I'm here for 2 years and your cunt's where I'm going to be venting my frustration at having been given this shitty job. It's not your Cunt anymore its mine and its off limits to the officers mess for the foreseeable future. Do you understand?"

"No what are you..."

With a few fluid motions he unzipped his trousers freeing his cock she only had a momentary look at it as he pulled her legs apart, before he thrust into her.She bit her lip to avoid screaming,

Lewis was well aware that he was hurting her it was all he could do to avoid grunting with effort himself, he genuinely didn't want to cause her pain, but he needed to make a point and she only seemed able to take lessons from men when on her back.

He saw her instinctively arch her back in order to accept his cock better, what at first he mistook for struggling was actually an attempt to mellow the violence of his initial fucking she pushed her body towards him slightly and brought her knees up to grip him around his waist which had the effect of slowing his rhythm slightly. Then he felt fluid begin to seep around his cock, he worried for a moment that she might be bleeding but then saw she was wet.

Alice wondered whether he was going to remark on her becoming wet. If he had only given her a minute then the first moments of pain wouldn't have been necessary. She had realized years earlier that she became aroused easier than most women, yet despite this many of her boyfriends insisted on abusing her body during sex. She knew now that she had been like this ever since she discovered sex as a girl. She realized on a purely intellectual level that she offered her body up too freely, and it was in danger of wrecking her life but so far with so many different men trying to get into her knickers she had been unsuccessful controlling herself.

Lewis watched her arch her back, her muscles seemed to grab at his cock in a way that no other woman's ever had. He moved forward wrapped hands underneath her then picked her up and stepped back into a freestanding position in the centre of the room. With one hand underneath her backside he started to raise and lower her on his cock.

She surprised him again, by gripping her knees into his waist and beginning to do the work herself. She was moaning softly, as she reached her first orgasm she bit down on his shoulder to stop from screaming. She expected him to say something, to call her a slut, for enjoying her own humiliation. But he said nothing.

Lewis was slightly shocked there seemed to be an element of professionalism to her performance. He was impressed by her stamina his hands stayed on her backside but it was her that was doing the work now and she was moving to her own rhythm.

With the fingers of one hand he began to probe her asshole, he had actually intended to butt fuck her the First time, reasoning it as a being a good method of asserting himself. He got the impression however that's he was no stranger to being bend over a table and buggered, and if nothing else she was definitely a women that deserved to be fucked properly.

Her eyes were closed with her head thrown back the quite moaning noise became a kind of mewling noise as he put first one, then two fingers past her ring into her ass. He knew she wouldn't argue if he decided to Put her on her hands and knees, and take her anally, but that would have been bad form when she was giving such a top-notch performance. Her back passage could wait till he coul take it at his leisure.

He studied her closely and saw her expression change and felt her muscles tense as she reached orgasm for the second time. 'Fuck' he thought, she was going to outlast him.

Lewis felt himself come violently a moment later, he emptied himself into her in a few final strokes. He was disappointed in himself. Jones clearly had quite a bit left to give. He was too used to shagging garden-variety Slags he thought. Say what you want about her, but Alice Jones was a different class of woman.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Command Performance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds