A Complete Education Ch. 03

"So Gran raised the boys on her own. Had her little house in town. She taught English, History, Civics and Economics. Her students adored her. The folks in town just accepted her peculiar ways of living and went about their own business.

"Ham and Lear barely made it through high school. Gran said it was the result of the genes of that "hairy Canuck". Anyway, she made sure they could read, write do some math and think for themselves. They both enjoyed books and when my Ma got pregnant, dad decided to continue the family tradition. Me and my sisters all got our names from his namesake play.

"My oldest sister, Goneril, had it the hardest, since it sounded a lot like a sex disease. She tried calling herself, Eril, but the kids called her Clap. She kinda' turned into a slut. Ended up od'ing a couple years ago. Regan is two years older than me. She called herself Reggie and really had no problems.

"I got Corky from Reggie. She couldn't pronounce Cordelia and it sounded like Corky. I got some shit, usually at the beginning of school when the homeroom teach would call the roll. Once some wiseass kid started making fun of my name in the third grade. I got pissed and asked him if he ever got nose bleeds. He laughed and said no. I punched him in the nose and blood was freakin' everywhere. I laughed and said, "Now you do."

"My Uncle Ham could fix anything. He just sorta' knew how a machine worked and could take it apart and see what needed fixin'. I'm like him and can repair most things. My dad was better at business, working out how to run a garage. I picked those skills up from him. Ham died a while ago and I bought his share. Last year my dad retired and I bought him out. I pay him every month, so it's like a retirement for him

Corky finished her story. She fixed her gaze on me.

"So, what made you kiss me before?"

This abrupt shift caught me off-guard.

"Well, I was really excited that you fixed the generator. And, I guess, I wanted to do it."

"You thought I was gay? Or, that I'd want you to kiss me?"

"I never thought it out. Sorry, if I offended you."

"It's not that. I get ticked that because people think I'm gay because of the way I dress, my body choices and my job as a grease monkey."

I felt like shit. "Corky, I apologize. I never meant to imply anything. I just reacted. It's been a couple days of pretty intense sex here and I guess my sex drive was on warp speed. I didn't necessarily think you are gay, I maybe was hoping you would enjoy a kiss."

"And, what," she said. "Like we rip each other's clothes off and fuck in the shed? Really, I just met you."

I felt even more like shit.

"Corky, you're right. I might have assumed that you were a bit wild and maybe into some random sex. I usually don't go that way myself, but I am attracted to you. I find you really interesting and very, very sexy. Also, you are pretty."

"Anna, you're nice. I like you. You also are extremely pretty. But, I am like having no sex. I have been celibate for almost two years. I don't think I owe you any explanation about my own sexuality. The only thing I will say is that we are not going to have sex tonight. If that's why you asked me to stay, then I'll get the fuck outta' here."

"No, stay. I'm sorry. I was confused. You know, you did show me your body and especially where the tail of the snake was."

"First, you walked in on my. You coulda' left. Second, I knew you were curious and I have no hang-ups about my body. If it were Jimmy and he was interested, I'da shown him. And, you were asking me to pose for you. So, like I didn't think it was a sign that we would have sex."

I silently nodded. Maybe I was becoming addled by too much sex.

"Will you consider posing for me?"

"Well, we won't have time," she said.

"Maybe you could come down to my school. You could stay over and I could have you for a day. Shit, I didn't mean it in any sexual way."

"Cool, I get you. But, Anna, can you imagine me on a college campus. They'd have fuckin' security on my ass in two minutes."

"No, it would be fine..."

"Anna, wake up. It's fine here in this cozy little cabin in the woods. But, seriously, you would feel really uncomfortable around your friends if they saw you with me."

"I don't think..."

"Bullshit. It would be a fuckin' disaster and I wouldn't want to put you or me through it."

I looked at her, the toughness seemed to have vanished from her face and I could see a vulnerable young woman. It made me want her even more.

"At least think about it," I said. "Can I reach you on your cell phone?"

"Not much point in it," she said. "But yeah call me. You can email, too. It's corky@handl.com.

She said she wanted to go to bed and felt the couch would be fine.

I said goodnight, looking into her violet eyes.

She grinned and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Goodnight, pretty Anna. I hope you can keep your dream world alive a bit longer."

I put my hand on her cheek and said goodnight.

When I got up the next morning, she was gone. The clothes were piled up with a note.

A, Thanks for everything. Enjoyed meeting you. Give me a call. Check out my blog in a couple days and see if you recognize anyone in a new poem. Corky PS You are beautiful

After we had breakfast, we cleaned the cabin, packed and were on the road back to school.

We all seemed quiet on the trip back. I suppose we each were thinking about what happened between us and what lie ahead. I was also thinking about Corky. Was she right that we were two people from different worlds that could never join together?

I asked myself if I would ever call her. More importantly, would she even answer?

I also thought about what would happen next with me, Mary and Jimmy. Or, what would happen with Mary, Jimmy and Peter? Or, what would happen between Stella and me? Then, I thought about adding Corky to this crazy mix.

Shit, sex can really fuck things up.

(Time for a break. I appreciate all the comments I've received and the emails. Lots of you have asked what happened to Peter and his two cousins. So, maybe we should step back in time a couple days and let Peter tell us about their long weekend in Rhode Island. Thanks for sticking with the story. I hope you enjoy the next lesson in our friends' education. As always, I love to hear from readers in the comment section or a private message. And, if you liked this chapter, give it a vote.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 267 milliseconds