A Complete Education Ch.03

"Now, tonight you're going to tell your mother how you didn't hear about our relationship from me. You're going to tell her how you saw her and I." She said, picking her panties up of the floor and taking them to her desk, tucking them into her purse.

"Uh huh," I said, not really comprehending it.

"Do it, pervert."

"Okay," I said, as she walked to the door. "You slut."

She turned and sneered.

She owned me now, as she said. But somehow, I owned her, too.

I didn't go to class for the rest of the day. I went to the bleachers above the pool, a quiet little alcove where I could think. Sometimes I went there when I needed a nap in the middle of the day.

I had lost my virginity. A monumentous moment. But something kept tugging at me. There was something else in what had happened today that I was supposed to learn from. I had been shocked by how foul-mouthed Ms Magunderson was. Of course, she talked dirty, when she and my mother had fucked. But this was different. This was filthy. And in some ways, it was a form of dominance. I understood that. But it wasn't just her dominating me. As I replayed the words in my mind, it seemed like she had been degrading me in just the right way to get a rise out of me, get me to fight back, and ultimately dominate her.

Yesterday. The fight with my mother. It was the same thing, but intensely wordless. The way my mother had wrestled with me. She wasn't trying to hurt me or hold me down. I replayed the language of our bodies in my mind, just as I had replayed Magunderson's filthy dialogue, and found the same pattern. It wasn't conscious on her part, at least I was pretty certain it wasn't. But she had wanted me on top. She had wanted me forcing myself down ontop of her. Incredible. In that context, the kiss this morning meant so much more.

I tried to tell myself that my mother did not want me sexually. But my instinct, my reason, they all agreed. Frustrated with my own thoughts, I left the bleachers.

"Dude, wait up!" As I walked toward the bus stop, I turned and saw Vernon. "Dude, I was talking with Oscar. He says he totally saw you frenching your woman. Is that true?"

I shrugged.

"Oh my god, you frenched your mother? That's fucking sick, man!"

"I didn't French her. I told her what happened, how you had this stupid idea, and she agreed to go along with it. But there was no frenching. And we just did it because Oscar was right there. Anyway, it was your plan."

"Oh, whatever, man. It's fine though. If my mom looked like yours, I'd do whatever I could to get in her panties."

"Yeah, fuck off."

"But hey, the plan's working, just like I said it would. Morag was asking where you were today. She seemed concerned, and Hannah says that Morag told her that the two of you made out last night."

"Yeah, that's true." I said, relieved to have the conversation away from my mother.

"Wow, that's great."

"Yeah, it was good."

"She told me that if I found you, I should tell you to come over tonight."

"Yeah, I'm a little tired."

"Dude, don't turn down an invitation like that. They take it personally."

I nodded. After the tension of the day, it would be nice to lie down with Morag, fall asleep against her soft curves.

I bought some flowers and went to Morag's apartment. Chelsea rung me in, but Morag greeted me at the door.

"Hey, that's thoughtful."

"Yeah, well I was thinking about you all day."

"I was thinking about you, too. How come you weren't there at lunch?"

"I had a paper I was late on."

"Oh, okay. Oscar said it was because you had a nooner scheduled with your older woman."

I laughed meekly. "Nothing like that, no."

"Hey Sean," Chelsea passed by in the hallway, and gave me a little wave. I waved back, watching her body, lean but for her pregnant belly.

"I'm going to put these in some water. You want to go wait for me in my room?"

"Okay," I said.

I went to her room and waited, looking at the family photographs and some landscape sketches that she had drawn. I was still looking at them when the door clicked shut behind me.

"Did you bring the condoms?"

"Oh shit," I swore. It completely slipped my mind, with everything else that had gone on.

"I hope you don't think I'm a prude. It's just that with everything that happened with Chelsea, I feel I need to be cautious."

"No, I understand."

"I started taking the pill, but it'll be a few weeks before it kicks in. Once it does, I'm fine with not using a condom."

I nodded, then pulled her close to me, kissing her on the lips. My hands went to the fastenings of her jeans, as she unbuckled my belt. We undressed hastily, urgent to feel each other's naked body, until at last we fell down onto the bed, naked and intertwined. I felt confident from earlier today. I felt like I knew something about women. At least I was no longer a virgin.

"Roll over," I instructed, raising my body off of hers. She rolled onto her stomach, and I straddled her, then reached across to where I had found the oil the night before last. I began massaging her back, starting with her shoulders and her neck, slowly working down along her spine. I slid off of her and sat beside her as I massaged her feet and her legs, one at a time, eventually working my way up her thighs to her ass.

She purred as I massaged the cheeks of her ass.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Mmhmm."

I slipped a finger down along her crack, and she gasped.

"You like that, too."

"It's a little shocking," she said, as I caressed the rim of her asshole.

"But you like it."

"Yeah."

I slipped my other hand around her stomach and down to her clit, and began softly stimulating it.

"I like that, too."

I slipped my fingertip into her asshole.

"Oh, you shouldn't do that."

"Why not?"

"It's dirty."

I slipped my finger in a bit further.

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

I slipped my finger in and out smoothly. "I have a hedonist philosophy. If it feels good—"

"But—"

"But what?"

"Okay," she said. "I've just never let anyone do that before. Play with my asshole, that is."

She writhed beneath me, but I kept my hands on her, attempting to stimulate and reassure her at the same time.

"Are you going to put your cock in there?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked. I hadn't thought that far ahead, but if she was willing to let me.

"I don't know. In some cultures, anal sex is used as an acceptable form of premarital sex."

"What cultures are those?"

"I don't know. Maybe Polynesian or Micronesian. And they do it in Lady Chatterley's Lover."

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm reading it right now. Have you read it?"

"No. But I've heard it has anal sex."

She reached across and grabbed the book from her bedside table, and then her reading glasses. She flicked on the light, and as I massaged her asshole, she read to me.

"All the while he spoke he exquisitely stroked the rounded tail, till it seemed as if a slippery sort of fire came from it into his hands. And his finger-tips touched the two secret openings to her body, time after time, with a soft little brush of fire."


She tried to keep her voice steady, as she read. But with every stroke of my finger, her voice trembled.

I climbed up on my haunches, and she stopped reading in anticipation, as I lay my cock along her ass and spread her ass cheeks wide.

"I still can't believe that I'm letting you do this," she moaned.

I rubbed my cock down with oil, and then slipped it against her asshole. "Don't clench your ass," I said, finding her resisting me. "Keep reading."

"She sat on his thighs, her head against his breast, and her ivory-gleaming legs loosely apart, the fire glowing unequally upon them. Sitting with his head dropped, he looked at—ah!" She gasped here as I entered her, slipping in just a couple inches. "He looked at the folds of her body in the fire-glow, and at the fleece of soft brown hair that hung down to a point between her open thighs. He reached to the table behind, and took up her bunch of flowers, still so wet that drops of rain fell on to her."

As she continued to read her voice distracted, barely holding together, I slipped slowly out of her, and deeper inside her. Never all the way out of her, as I was afraid that if I did so, her ass would seal up and not let me in again.

But it let me in deeper, until I was pressed entirely in upon her.

"There was silence. He leaned and put another piece of wood on the fire. The flame glowed on his silent, abstracted face. She waited, but he said nothing."

She closed the book.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"It's good."

"Did you read it, and wonder what it would be like?"

"I did. How does it feel for you?"

"I can feel every little movement of your body through my cock. It's like it's completely wrapped in your muscles."

"Mmmm," she moaned, and squeezed me.

"God, Morag!"

"You like that?" she squeezed again.

"Oh, it's so intense."

"Don't move then. Let me make you cum like this."

So I stayed frozen above her, tensed and penetrating her asshole. And she, beneath me, did not move, either, except for her gently flexing ass.

"I can feel you getting bigger, harder," she whispered. "I can feel you... oh!"

I surged into her, my cock pulling me behind it, down inside her asshole. Morag screamed out, so loud that the roommate could not possibly avoid hearing.

"Oh, your cum!"

I started to pull out.

"No, stay inside me a while."

So I lay upon her back, my cock still lodged inside her, it not flaccid but not completely erect, but still feeling every movement of her body.

We fell asleep like that, and I slept a deep, heavy sleep, although I was awoken in the middle of the night by a knock on the door, and Morag stirring beneath me. I heard her and Chelsea whispering, and I fell asleep and awoke again and Morag was still gone from the bedroom, I got up, and followed the light in the hall, candle light, faint as before, to Chelsea's room.

The door was open, and had I not already had the most ridiculous and surprising day of my life, the site before me would have shocked me. But as I already kissed my mother, fucked my teacher, and sodomized my girlfriend, the sight of Chelsea resting her head in Chelsea's lap, gently sucking at one of Morag's enormous nipples was not the least bit shocking. Nor did Chelsea seemed shocked by my appearance in the door.

"Hey Sean. They get heavy. Sometimes painfully heavy. And I need to have them emptied."

Morag sat up on the bed, and motioned for me to come join them. They were too beautiful to resist, Morag with her natural voluptuousness, and Chelsea with the voluptuousness of motherhood. I went to them, and Morag kissed me, her mouth tasting of milk. She took my head in my hands and turned my face to Chelsea, who kissed me in turn, her tongue circling my lips to taste her own milk.

Then I dropped my lips down to her breast, and she cradled my head in her arms, as I took her breast it my mouth, and gently sucked. My mouth gradually filled with a delicious, warm milk, and I swallowed it down, continuing to suck. Morag lay her head in Chelsea's lap beside mine, and continued to suck the other nipple.

It was strangely wholesome. It's not as though it wasn't sexual—I was incredibly aroused, and I'm sure the girls didn't fail to notice my erection. Maybe it was the utilitarian nature of the act—that it was something that physically had to be done—but there was no struggle for power. There was nobody forcing themselves on anyone, and nobody forcing another onto themselves. Morag and Chelsea would start giggling sometimes, and I'd smile, though I'm not one for giggling.

We fell asleep, and later, awoke, our bodies having knotted around each other in the night.

The girls seemed completely content with what had happened, obviously having done this before.

"You're not weirded out by it?" Morag asked.

"I really enjoyed it," I said, truthfully.

"Chelsea's amazing," Morag said, looking straight at her friend as she said it. "I mean, I'm amazed at the things that she's gone through, her strength. I mean, going through this more or less alone, and I'm just glad I can be there for her." The two friends exchanged a warm smile, and I was so happy just to be there with them at that moment; truthfully, the happiest I had been in months, possibly even years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds