A Conversation with Rodney Ch. 02

Love and kisses xxx Sarah

Hello Sally.

Well, I have a new photo of Rod's cock. Mmmm you'll love it! It's 6" long and about 5" in circumference, though wider at the rim of his helmet. He appears to have brown pubic curls round the base, but no too hairy. I'm not personally keen on hairy thighs, but do like a cock-nest of curls. I c an just visualize you stroking your fingers up and down the silky-skinned shaft. The skin is smooth with no real heavy veins, though several blue ones are hidden below the surface. You'll enjoy seeing them move as your fingers push the skin up and down the cock. I think you can feel the cock jerking with excitement and anticipation of its Aunt about to make it cum. Oh yes ... you can now see a small bead of pre-cum form on the tip, oozing from the little eye. It's forming into a proper bead, ready for you to finger it - or even better, to take it on the tip of your tongue.

Meantime my fingers are fluttering over the skin of your inner thighs, feeling the warmth and texture, aware of the damp warmth of your panties, staining with your juices. I shall dabble in your vulva shortly. But after you've had more time to examine Rod's cock. There is no taste with pre-cum unfortunately, but soon you'll be able to savor the taste of hi sperm. Your hand is gripping the erection, slowly moving it up and down, watching the purple-ish head leaking. Your eyes are glued greedily on the tip, waiting for the outpouring. (I can feel your juices now - my fingers have slipped inside your panties, searching for the source of the warm nectar, finding the clitoris. Mmmm!)

Rod's loins are beginning to jerk, his muscles to flex as you excite his cock. His hands have found your breasts, pushing their way inside the bra, squeezing your nipples. You're panting harder now Sally. I can feel your belly shaking. You won't be long before yo cum yourself! My fingers playing with your wet pussy and Rod enjoying your boobs. Then ... yes ... a blob of cum oozes from the end of his cock. You are fascinated. Then a jet of creamy sperm spurts from the end, splashing your chin. You open your mouth to catch the third spurt. Wow Sally! Rod's cum covering your lips. Mmmm the taste is so wonderful - thrilling. But OMG ... your hips jerk and your belly heaves as your own orgasm hits the roof. You cry out ... "Yes yes yes yes!" And again!

After a few moments of recovery, you lick all the cum from Rod's cock, enjoying the knowledge that it's from the son of your sister!

More later. (I've managed to cum myself just writing about it!!)

Sarah xxx

Sorry for the delay Sarah,

I've spoken with Shirley, and my situation but she won't seem to budge. I've noticed recently she seems kind of possessive of him. I told her how much I love the both of them, I'm just hoping you can help your sister out? Her response to me was Rodney loves his ma''s pussy, we've been fucking 4-5 times a week. She told me she thinks she's addicted to his cum. What do I do now?

Sally

Oh dear Sally!

That's a cruel one! Shirley told me was 'in love' with her son and thought about him constantly. And such a lot of fucking must make you feel you're missing out. Well, you are of course. I can't really suggest what you can do, except go behind her back during her period! But that's going to be risky.

Why not concentrate on your own son when he comes home on leave from college. Has he got a girl friend? Is he aware of your frustration and need? Should Rod, perhaps, suggest he makes love to his mom when at home?

Otherwise, it's solo I'm afraid. With imagination working overtime. I got a pic of Rod's testicles, nice and tight, with a rigid shaft pointing to heaven!

I'll ask him what he thinks. Or have you spoken to him?

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah.

I have yet to speak with him, I hope to do so soon. When you're looking at his pic what are you imagining? Is he riding you from the back, or missionary? Or maybe lathering him with your tongue, oh that would be yummy. I could try and concentrate on him. So many decisions!

Ask him what he thinks and let me know.

Sally XX

Hi Sally.

Mmmm I'm waiting for Rod to respond. Meantime, you can imagine running your tongue up and down his stiff cock, stimulating the end with the tip of your tongue, holding his testicles in the palm of your hand, weighing them, before you slide your mouth over the cock - deep deep deep throat - then slowly back again, then down and hold it while your muscles sqeeze the cock and your tongue lashes the shaft. Then masturbate him with your mouth - hard and fast, your lips squeezing hard until you feel the loins twitching. His cock is thrusting in you now - he's going to cum Sally - OMG OMG OMG - he's filling your mouth with hus hot cum. Oooooo just taste that gorgeous sperm!! OMG are you cumming as well darling??? Oh yes - let me hear you gasping and crying out as you hit the roof!

I'll let you know what he says.

Sarah

Hello Rodney.

I got an email from your aunt. She tells me that your mum is very much against her having you fuck her, saying that you fuck your mom 4 or 5 times a week already. I suggested Sally might have you while Shirley's having her period! But ... I don't think she wants to go behind her sister's back. What about her son? Should you suggest to him that he makes love to his mom when he's on leave from college?? Just a thought trying to end Sally's frustration!

Sarah xx

Sarah,

It's been pretty crazy to say the least, and riskier. I slept over again and when he passed out she came into my room and started blowing me. I have to admit she loves taking it from behind. I think its so that she can muffle her moaning, lol. I know one thing has changed a bit. Still sometimes I bring a rubber, just to be safe. But it seems more often than not she doesn't want me cum inside her vagina, but she grabs on to my cock and sucks me dry to the bone. But there was a close call that night though.

Maybe you could try and talk some sense into my ma, and allow me to see her sister sometimes. You still got her email address right? I wouldn't mind a change of pace, I'm not too sure how talking her son would go.

Rod.

Well Rod

I've heard from Sally and she says her sister loves eating your cum! I'll try suggesting to your Mum that she should be happy to have you fuck Sally from time to time - maybe even watch you! That way, she might feel less jealous, if she's the instigator of it. Otherwise, I'll suggest, she'll be worrying herself whether or not you're doing it behind her back (no pun intended!) Better to be there when it happens!!

But it seems that Sally is now quite willing to have you fuck her - which is a big step forward. So I'll give it a go. Shirley may not reply of course!

Sarah

ps - perhaps you could fuck me instead. I seem to remember Shirley suggested that we did just that before she realized that I was UK based. So what's the difference? I'll remind her of that!

(So I wrote to Shirley.)

Hi Shirley.

It's been a while since we last got in touch, and we never did manage to set up a chat line we promised ourselves, even though we exchanged a lot of emails! So I thought I'd catch up a bit! Since Rod, I've had another young man (also called Rodbie would you believe) who was desperate for his 'gorgeous' mum. It turned out she was desperate for him as well, but was too embarrassed to make the first move. (They played panty games!) So I made it for them. They now fuck very often - there's no father to worry them. Lol! He's all of 18 and due to go to college.

I've been looking back at our earlier exchanges when you were feeling so frustrated and 'empty' without any sexual activity. Do you remember those days still??! Such a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then - or should I say semen gone under your tongue!! Lol! It took a lot of courage for you to respond to Rod's advances! He's now fucking you regularly I expect - wonderful for both of you. He always wanted his mum in his arms! And his cock in her vagina! You told me how much you loved the taste of his cum! Mmmm there's no other taste like it.

I've also been in touch with Sally, as I'm sure you know. She feels like you did - frustrated and unfulfilled. Dying for a good stiff cock inside her, though I expect she's already told you. I think she's jealous of your relationship with Rod! Has she asked you if you'd mind her and Rod having sex? I think she'd jump at the chance - pRodably Rod as well! I also remember when you asked me if I'd consider meeting up with you and Rod for sex, well just with Rod if you couldn't get away, until you realized I live in the UK! Otherwise - who knows - I might just have done that! Threesomes are something I'd really enjoy. I think you would as well. To watch your son's cock penetrating another vagina is very very erotic and exciting. I haven't actually managed that myself, since I don't have a son!! But two other women... mmm. Talking about threesomes, have you ever thought of suggesting it to Sally? Might she be interested do you think. I'd guess she'd jump at the chance - sharing her sister's son. Wow! What a wonderful thought. It would help to dispel her frustration. I know the two of you have always been very close - and what could be closer than a loving threesome. And you'd all be much closer with each other.

Tell me how you are darling, and what you think of your new sex life.

Sarah xxx

(The nest from Rod.)

Hey Sarah,

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Since last we spoke there has been a bit of a change. My aunt has my cell-phone and has had it for awhile now. She called me last Friday and talked me into coming out to the bar with her. As I was giving her a ride home she made it apparent she wanted some action, and I was in no condition to turn her down. She just asked me not to tell my ma, and from there we started to kiss ... It was glorious to blow my hot load inside her Sarah. After I woke up in the morning she had already been up watching the news, we started talking and she was telling me how I had a great cock. From there she started blowing me and swallowed my load, afterwards cleaned me dry like no other.

Rod

Hi Rod

Yes it has been a while. I last e-mailed you two weeks ago, but I was delighted to hear that you have finally made it with Sally. Or rather Sally with you! I'm not surprised really, because we ladies don't give up easily!! The thought of having you fuck her has built up in her fantasies and taken a deep hold on her. Since Shirley wasn't prepared to give an inch, Sally obviously decided to take matters into her own hands - well, your cock as well! Lol! I'm impressed. Mom and her sister! Are you still keeping Shirley satisfied? Gosh Rod!!

Ask Sally to email me with her side of the story - I'd love to hear more. I shall be away for a few days, but when I get back I hope I might have more news from you and Sally waiting for me!!

Sarah xx

(But alas, there was no further communication between us. So we are left wondering whether or not they managed a threesome. That would have been great.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds