A Conversation with Rodney

Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah,

Speaking with another mother on the topic of incest I have to admit is exhilarating!

And your newest photo of you is remarkable, I've yet to experience another woman but I think it would be out of this world. Rod called me on the telephone and commented how your and my body look alike, and if he had the opportunity he would do anything in his power to spend time with you as well. If you'd allow of course, he doesn't like condoms at all and would want to have a slow intimate intercourse ya know kissing, caressing, the whole nine or would you prefer rough sex? My boy said if he had the chance to sleep with me he'd want nothing more than to call it, and make it, love making, whichever is preferred and at the end fill me again and again with with his precious potent seed.

He mentioned that with his previous girlfriend (he's only had one) that the girl he was with was on the pill and still ended up getting pregnant but had a miscarriage. He thought it would be so erotic to see me then go down on you while sucking out every drop of his still hot cum and either watch me swish it around then swallow or have us share it then swallow. He's such a naughty boy. It's the fact that's its incestuous that makes him so hard.

I'm exhilarated that you would like very much like to chat with me. Would you prefer me to contact you with the yahoo messenger thingy? What state is it that you reside to see if we could make this possible? And by the off chance if I would be impossible for me to make it (my hubby asked me why I'm spending so much time with Rodney lately) would you be willing to meet Rodney? I would completely understand if you wanted to know him more, if it would only be him. He's 100% clean and he's pretty great at oral, I love his penis (though I am bias)lol and the sperm and couldn't stop telling you about the texture and creamy delight it is.

I have more to tell you but I'll let you digest this first.

Love Shirley.

Hi Shirley.

Gosh! Your life has certainly changed, with Rodney. Were you - ARE you - a regular masturbator? If hubby is unable to perform, you have to seek satisfaction elsewhere. Pornography maybe? I have a regular girlfriend and hubby is still able to get it up, though not as often these days. Still, I do enjoy a good fuck, though for explosive orgasms, give me another woman any time. Soft lips and searching tongue and lots of caresses. And a good solid cock is good to suck and lick, and generally adore - I do enjoy watching them erupt - mmmm - seven or eight spurts - and I love the taste. But I also enjoy the taste of women's private nectar - and the wonderful smell - turns me on and gets me all horny.

As for meeting - well, I live in the UK Shirley. So I'm 5 or 6 hours in front of you, depending which State you live in. But we could meet up on line during the afternoon here - morning there! I'd enjoy making love with you - all you need is a good imagination and sensitive fingers. I sent you an invite to become one of my friends in line. I have several friends who use Yahoo and who have chatted with me. As you will see if you've read my conversations! Rodney tells me that our figures are very similar by the way.

A year or so back, I bought my girlfriend a camera for her birthday. So she enjoys getting me in focus! And we realised that most women have never seen their own vulva. Felt it many times, yes, but actually studied the detail of the fleshy bits, and the hills and valleys - and the vaginal opening. And the oozing honey. So, we took photos of each other's private heaven so that we could study them together. Very horny!! We ended up fucking each other wildly!Can't wait to read the next instalment! You manage to get me wet with anticipation. I'd love to hear you cum!

Sarah xxx ps - does hubby suspect anything??

(Then an email to Rodney.)

Well Rodney,

You sex life has certainly changed. Do you have telephone sex with Mom? Shirley tells me that you are not keen on using condoms, so persuade her that withdrawal and spurting over her breasts is just as horny - and safe!! I'm in the UK by the way, so we are 5 or 6 hours adrift, depending on which State you're living in.

Sarah xx

Oh Sarah!

If you were my mom I would try and seduce you. I'd be happy to see more revealing ones. If you would enjoy it I can send you a photo of myself, revealing or otherwise. I need to get in touch with ma to see if she'd be okay with me taking a photo of us or sending one of her.

Rodney.

Well Rodney,

For your cheek, you can see this one. I don't usually exchange with men - only other women. So I'll send it your mom as well. Shirley is worried that she might get pregnant if she lets you fuck her - She's told me that she's desperate to feel stiff cock inside her again. Once she's over that worry, I think you'll be there. She's also feeling a little guilty, but found it amazing having oral sex with you. I realise that Mom's not keen on condoms, but I'll suggest the morning-after pill. Or withdrawal and splash her boobs.

Sarah.

Thanks Sarah!

That is amazing info. thanks. I love talking with you, you've been so helpful in me realizing my deepest and darkest desire.

Rodney.

Hi Rodney.

Your mom was asking if I'd be willing to join you in a threesome, or - if she was unable to get away - just the two of us. She sings your praises for oral sex and tells me have a wonderful penis! But admits that she's biassed! Sounds very exciting - but what Shirley doesn't realise is that I live in the UK. Still, I do enjoy reading all the details and hope you'll both keep me up to date with developments. I'm to expect some more revelations Shirley tells me ....!! But no message this am - shucks!

Sarah

(But the following day from Shirley ...)

Hi again Sarah.

My life has really changed during this time. I haven't been too much of a masturbator cause I don't have a lot of physical images to look at while doing so. And my hubby frowns upon having porn in the house. I can't say I've seen another woman's pussy though I admit it would excite me. At this moment I'm using my boys computer as he's sleeping over again. He said he sent you a photo of himself (if you could just taste it I think you'd want it as much as me) My husband is become a little suspicious because I haven't been being as affectionate with him as I use to. Hubby said he could have sworn he saw Rod touch my ass while giving me a hug this morning. ( I don't recall it but it could have happened lol) The moment my hubby left for work I asked Rod "you want to cum down my throat again lover" he agreed.

I undid his pants and I my bottoms, I sucked him until he became hard while he was fingering my pussy, oh it was so good. my boy was yelping "momma oh momma god I love you" as he was about to cum he pushed my head down and spurted his sperm into my throat and mouth. I slowly let it run down my throat while sucking him until he was soft again. Later in the day he asked me when I thought we could go all the way. I don't think he knows I think about him day and night. And I do want him in me. I love him so much Sarah, if incest were legal I'd consider being with him. (I'm getting wet just thinking about swallowing his seed) He's such a handsome young man.

I think if he were your son you'd even consider sleeping with him, lol. Sometimes I fantasize about him fucking me bareback and bearing his child, its such a wicked incest fantasy. It's the fact that I'm giving my son head and me being his mom and swallowing his huge load that gets me so wet. I think I'm getting closer to realizing having sex with him, my pussy is aching for it.

love Shirley.

Oh Shirley.

What a change in your life! But doo be careful if your hubby's getting a bit suspicious. Behave normally when he's around and tell Rodney to do the same. I know how very frustrating it can be, particularly when the relationship is no new. Heather and I have to be really really careful when in the company of others. Find something to keep your hubby happy. Otherwise life could change again - and not for the better!

Rodney wants to chat on line with me, which is very kind of him, but I don't usually have sexy chats with men, except to help them achieve their ambition - which is not to make me cum - but some other woman - mothers usually!

I think if you get him to fuck you, promising to withdraw and ejaculate over your breasts, you'll be out of this world. He's crazy about you Shirley. But BE CAREFUL not to be found out!Please let me know how things develop darling. I must say, I would love to make love to you myself. Try to sort out your IM and let me play with you.

Sarah xx

(Then, the next message was from Rodney.)

Sarah.

I finally did it! Shirley crept into my room as her hubby slept in the other room. (We decided we couldn't wait any longer, and she said as long as I can keep it between us everything will be okay.) She was wearing her white nighty as my nite lite was on, she gracefully got under the covers. She turned to me as she groped me up and down. "Is my big boy ready she asked me." Se kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

We started making out really passionately. She pulled my pyjama bottoms down. Threw the cover to the ground as it was starting to warm up in the room. I pulled her nightgown off. She asked me "Are you sure you want to do this? Once we start I ain't gonna want to stop."

"Yes I'm sure I'm really sure."

"Okay try and keep it down we can't get caught." she exclaimed.

Shirley above me gently lowers herself onto me, oh ohhhh. We both yelped as I was as far in her as I could possibly go. She slowly started to ride me. Having the nite light in the room I could see my cock inside of her. Up and down, as I was groping her titties and she threw her hair back. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, give it to me boy."

I asked if we could change positions and we did. I rode her doggie style. I slammed it into her as she was already moist. Her face in the pillow muffled her moaning of my name. I was slamming her hard and her ass was jigging like crazy. It was the most beautiful site I've ever imagined.

After about twenty minutes of this hot sweaty action I told her, "I'm about ready to cum."

She said "It's okay baby ... when your ready to cum, just stick it in real deep. That way it won't make a mess on the bed." I grabbed onto her hips one more time. Rammed her as hard as I could, and blew my load hard. I could have sworn she was crying.

After I was done, I made sure I got all of the juice out of me and pulled out. Then she went down on me and clean me up then gave me a kiss good night.

The next day she took the morning after pill. It was magnificent. I'm lost for words.

Rodney

Gosh Rodney!

You don't seem lost for words to me! And I'm so delighted. And so is Shirley, I know. The first of many I'm sure. WOW!

Sarah xx

(The reply to Rodney was returned. Is his box full? Or is he in a state of euphoria?? So I e-mailed Shirley.)

OMG Shirley!!!

Rodney emailed me. WONDERFUL!! Congratulations - but for goodness sake take care. I mean, fucking your son whilst hubby is asleep in the next room seems rather risky!! But I know - you just couldn't wait any longer darling. I wish I'd been there with you to watch him penetrate your vagina! I shall celebrate with a glass of wine later!

Sarah. xxx Ps can't contact Rodney!?

(Still no contact from either of them. I began to wonder of hubby had discovered them at it! The mind boggled! Aftyer a few days I just had to check.)

Hi Rodney.

How are things over there?

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Sorry I haven't gotten in touch in awhile. Did I tell you that my mom and I finally got together. She confessed to me that, when her sister was over, she blurted out that I kissed her. I'm just hoping she didn't tell her anything else. I know one thing for sure - if I had a chance to get with my aunt I would totally flip a lid.

I miss talking with ya Sarah

Rodney.

Thank goodness you're ok. I had thought that Shirley's hubby had caught you fucking!! Quite a relief for me! So, now it's time to seduce your aunt as well. That would be fabullous!! How do you plan to go about it?

Sarah xxx

No Sarah.

I'm super happy he never caught wind of the action. After he went to work mom asked if I wanted to make love again, so we did. It's awesome! We're both delirious!

(Well, I wonder if he'll make it with his Aunt Sally? At this time, he's just exploring the possibilities with a little prodding from me. If he does, be sure I'll tell you all.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds