• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Corn Dog and a Cock

A Corn Dog and a Cock

It was lunch time and I was already tired. I just had to leave work, so I stopped by a local drive-in and picked up a couple of corn dogs and a drink. I drove a couple of miles to the local park to enjoy my lunch, listen to the radio, and perhaps rest my eyes. I pulled into the parking lot overlooking the park and took out my lunch. Unfortunately, a well-built man about my age pulled up a couple of spaces to my right thus ensuring that my leisurely lunch would be much less so. Adding to the lack of leisure was the fact that the man was staring at me.

Oh well, such is life I thought. Before taking my first bite of corn dog, I yawned and placed a closed fist to my mouth to cover my mouth. Little did I realize that I had just inadvertently signaled to the man a desire to have my cock sucked. Now, instead of a simple stare, the man was sending a wicked grin my direction. What was this weirdo's problem? I refused to be run off from my favorite lunch spot. Being hungry, I took a big bite from my corn dog. I guess you could say that I deep-throated it. Still warm, it tasted delicious. I took another couple of bites and noticed that both of the man's hands had moved down below his window. Trying to ignore the perverted gentleman proved useless as my attempts were met with greater attempts on his part to catch my eye. Finally, he opened the door to his truck and what did I see -- a big cock standing at attention through the zipper fly in his pants. Being well- tanned, the cock did not look that dissimilar from my corn dog.

I should have left at this point, but I couldn't. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I had never thought about cock before, but it proved to be the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. I gathered my senses enough to realize I was still hungry. I bit (more like sucked) sensually from my corn dog. I took the chunk of corn dog and poked in and out of my mouth with my tongue. The gentlemen grabbed his member with his hands and stroked gently up and down. My cock was raging as well. A nice jerk-off would have served me well.

He called loud enough for me to hear and asked me to roll down my window. My head said no, but my cock would have none of it and down came the window. He asked me to come over to his truck and finish my lunch. Again, my cock won out over my better judgment. There I sat in the passenger side of his truck. He gently unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my underwear to the floorboard. He took my cock and gently kissed it. I drank slowly from my coke. He proceeded to make love to my dick. Despite the great euphoria coming from my own cock, I could not take my eyes off that beautiful appendage hanging from his own body. Although he wasn't through with me, I could no longer wait. I took his cock it and stroked gently with the back of my hand. I rubbed it up and down and tried to emulate all of the things I knew to do that lead to huge orgasms when I masturbated. About this time, I came and came hard. I moaned and grabbed his hair violently trying to control the violent spasms seizing my body.

My orgasm freed me to go at his cock with my undivided attention. I continued with the hand job with a twist. I started to rub the side of his cock with my still warm uneaten corn dog. I stroked it gently over and over again on both sides, up and down, whatever I could think to do. As his excitement grew, I knew he and I were both ready for me to take his cock into my hungry mouth. That I did. I licked up and down. I kissed it. I massaged his bulging head between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Finally, he was ready to cum. I pulled back and instead of swallowing, I placed the uneaten corn dog on the tip of his penis. As he squirted his man-juice, I moved the corn dog around allowing almost the entire thing to be coated with a new creamy batter. When he finished, I smiled and began to eat the corn dog in much the same manner that earned me the invitation. I licked the corn dog before each bite and smiled. I offered him a bite which he took like a starving man. We alternated bites until finally the corn dog was no more.

I learned three things on this day. I love cock. I would be eating lunch out of the office everyday from now on. If someone made a cum-flavored corn dog, they would be a millionaire.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Corn Dog and a Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds