A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 03

Lee started opening my jeans. I was completely frustrated and it must have shown because Beth came over to us and said to Lee "Come on Lee, you're drunk and Sharon doesn't want this". She split us apart and pulled me up from the couch. I hurried out of the room. A few minutes later Jay joined me and said he would take me back to my car. I was glad because I didn't think I could face everyone again that night. Jay assured me that everything was OK and Lee wouldn't even remember it the next day. He reminded me that Lee went both ways when she was drunk and that this wasn't the first time something like that happened.

We were walking out the door when Jay's brother came asking for a ride. Because of a couple of DUI's he didn't drive. He was at the party too and I had no idea how he got there. Both brothers seemed pretty high with Rick being both drunk and high. I was feeling a little dizzy myself which I attributed to breathing in all of the second hand pot smoke. We all got into Jay's truck and I sat in the middle. Rick originally wanted us to take him to a bar and that was where we were going.

From the few times I had been around Rick, he had always been very quiet. That wasn't the case on this night. He wouldn't shut up. He laughed and told me about how hot it was watching Lee and I kiss. I didn't want to hear that but he just went on. He went on to say "Man, my dick is still hard from watching you two". Then as if to emphasize his remark, he grabbed himself and said "just look at this". That was more then I needed to know and I tried to ignore him.

Rick went on to say that I was "one sexy bitch" and I always made him hard. Jay jumped into the conversation and said that Rick often thought about me when he "jacked off". Rick confirmed that he did. I know I shouldn't have been surprised but I was when Rick said that he kept a naked picture of me by his bed. At least I knew where he got it.

The subject briefly changed when Rick wanted to light another joint. Jay told him to hold off. He then told Rick we could stop at his place and do the joint. That became the new plan. I just wanted to go back to my car but as usual, I had no say in the matter.

We parked in front of this dumpy looking 4 room house and went inside. The interior looked like a garbage dump. He had to clean a place off of the broken couch for Jay and I to have a place to sit. Rick sat on the coffee table in front of us and lit the joint. While they smoked it, the conversation went back to me. Rick started it by saying how good I looked. Then he laughed and said that I did look better without my clothes. He added that he would love to see the real thing sometime. Again, I was just trying to ignore him. He continued talking about my body and said I looked like a girl in a magazine with the picture he had.

The guys had finished one joint and were starting on another when Jay said to Rick "Would you really like to see her naked"? Rick was very enthusiastic with his affirmative reply. Very casually, Jay turned to me and said "Take your clothes off". I immediately responded with "No Jay". Then I told him I just wanted to get back to my car so I could go home. With a slightly angry tone, Jay said to me "What's a matter", "My brother not good enough for you"? I told him that wasn't it. He answered "Well then STRIP"!! I told him that I just didn't feel right undressing in front of his brother. He grabbed my T-shirt and said "You know the two of us could just tear your clothes off" and started yanking at the neckline. I grabbed his hand and told him to wait. He let go.

I made an effort to try to talk him out of it again but it was hopeless. Rick was sitting there quiet for the first time and appeared like a kid looking into a candy store window. Again Jay threatened to tear my clothes off and reached for my top. He stopped when I said "OK I'll do it myself". I reluctantly began tugging my T-shirt out of my jeans. Jay stopped me and said he wanted me to stand in the middle of the floor and strip. Then he ordered "Now get up and get over there" while pointing to where he wanted me to stand. There was no point in arguing so I stood up and went to where he pointed.

I started pulling my T-shirt up and was stopped again by Jay. He told me "Do a little dance and make it interesting". I said I couldn't but when he yelled "Just do it" I started moving to imaginary music. It was clear that Jay was showing off for his brother and putting down the snobbish city girl at the same time. Much to Ricks delight, Jay insisted that I take everything off.

They both ogled my complete nudity and then Jay said to Rick "feel how firm those tits are"? Rick jumped up and began pawing my breasts. I just stood there. Then Jay said "Her pussy is tight too". With that, Rick jammed a hand between my legs and said "Man I'd love to fuck this". To my complete horror Jay said "Go ahead", "She's all yours". Rick didn't hesitate. He grabbed my hand and took me through a door to the bedroom. I was literally thrown onto the bed. While Rick was taking off his clothes, Jay appeared in the doorway and said "Fuck him good honey or I won't let you suck my dick on the way home". Then he laughed. I made one last plea saying "Please stop this Jay". He answered "No way in hell".

The next thing I knew was that Rick was now naked and on top of me. I wasn't really ready without any foreplay but he managed to force his way inside of me anyway. I had resigned myself to just let him have his way with me. The fact that it was sex did have me responding physically but I wasn't enjoying it emotionally. Jay stood by the bed taking pictures.

We started with Rick on top of me. Then he rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. After that, he positioned me on my knees and took me from behind. We were in that position when he finally got off inside of me. With his brother done, Jay said "If you two are done fucking around, we need to get going before Lee wonders why it took so long". Jay had my clothes in his hand and told me to hurry and that I could dress in his truck. We walked out and got into his truck with me still naked and leaking down my leg.

On the way back to my car, Jay asked if I liked having sex with his brother. I told him that I didn't want to talk about it. The ride was only a few minutes to the office. When we got there. he leaned against my car and had me get on my knees in the gravel and give him a blow job. Fortunately that didn't take long. He laughed about me being filled from both ends with his family cum. I didn't think it was funny.

That was the first time with his brother.

Sharon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds