A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 27

Paul.

May 05/17/09 1:42PM

Paul,

Sorry I haven't written you for a couple of days. I worked every day last week and I was pretty tired on Friday night and went to bed early. I didn't really have a lot to tell you until now anyway.

So yesterday I tried to just act normally. Joe watched baseball on TV and I took care of household chores. Ron wanted us there at 5:00 so at 4 I started getting ready. I had to pick my clothes carefully. I wanted to dress nice, but I had to be careful not to be too fancy because I told him we were just going to a barbeque. I picked one of my new blouses and a nice denim skirt that buttons down the front. I decided to skip the skip the bra and selected a pair of high rise white briefs.

When we arrived there was no indication that anybody else was there. We were right on time so I hoped that they had just parked around back or something. Diane let us in and said that Ron was in the kitchen. When we came around the corner about 4 other couples jumped out and yelled "Surprise!"

Joe certainly seemed surprised. He also gave me that look like "you sneaky girl", but he was smiling so I knew he wasn't mad. The cake was decorated in a golf motif and looked professionally done. I was impressed that they went through the trouble and expense.

Except for one couple these were the same people that were at that first party. Since I knew them a little better I enjoyed myself more this time. We drank, talked, and ate cake. Things went much like the first party, except this time I could feel the sexual undercurrent that was present. I realized that it was there before too, but I just didn't notice it at the time. I was already horny from not having sex for the last couple of days, but by the time the dancing game was announced I was almost dripping.

Just like last time one of the couples decided not to stay. That left 5 couples including Joe and I. We all started out with our own partner. When Joe almost immediately took my blouse off I knew he wanted things to get going quickly for me. I pulled him out of his pants and played with him until he got hard. He was fumbling for the buttons on my skirt when the song ended. I think if he had more time he would have stripped me naked.

I think the next guy was Tom, but I wasn't sure in the dark. The only other guy there I knew very well was Ron. His cock was already out too and I enjoyed feeling and stroking it lightly. Tom played with my boobs and squeezed my butt. He tried to get his hand up under my skirt, but it was too tight for that so he unbuttoned it and pushed it to the floor. He also managed to get my underwear down to my knees before the song ended. I pushed them completely off. Now I was buck naked.

The next guy was Ron. His pants and underwear were gone. He seemed very pleased to find that I was nude. After a quick grope he growled in my ear, "I need to fuck you now."

I just whispered back, "OK."

He seemed to know his way around in the dark and backed me into a bean bag chair. I kind of fell into it and he was inside me in a flash. He went in to the hilt in one stroke if that tells you anything about how turned on I was. He felt so good inside me that I had an orgasm within a minute. Ron just kept hammering away right thought it though and I started building towards another one. The music stopped, but Ron just kept going. Before the next song started I remember hearing moaning and slurping sounds all around me. It was very erotic, but kind of surreal.

When I came the second time I think it triggered Ron because he only got a couple more strokes in before he rammed it in one last time. I love that feeling when then guy's cock suddenly swells just before he cums and then pulses as it squirts his semen into me.

Ron stayed inside me and as he started to noticeably soften the song ended. That's when he pulled out and stood up. Once again the sounds in the room between the music were like a porno movie, all "Oh god, oh god" and "Yes, yes".

I was trying to get up when another man took his place though. I wasn't sure who this was, but his cock sure felt nice inside me. He didn't last long, but it was good, giving me another orgasm.

I don't know who the next guy was either, but he wasn't completely hard, so I got on my knees and began sucking him back to life. He was almost there by the time the song ended, but not quite. I think he would have stayed for another song, but Joe was right there and I think he got scared off.

Joe was limp and I was planning on giving him a blowjob too, but he pulled me up to my feet. He put his hand between my legs and pushed a finger into me. I knew he could feel the other men's cum leaking out of me. That's when I felt his cock stirring against my leg. He was getting an erection just from thinking about me with the other guys. I started stroking him and he recovered even faster. By the end of the song he was completely erect, but he didn't stay.

Now Tom was back and he was also erect. He led me over to the couch. I don't know how he found it in the dark. I could only see vague shapes more than a foot away. Anyway, he bent me over the arm because another couple was already fucking on it. Once he started thrusting into me my feet came completely off the ground and my upper body was hanging over the other couple. That's what happens when you're short.

As Tom fucked me from behind someone on the couch started sucking on my nipples. I don't know who it was, but it felt nice. Then someone started kissing me. Again I didn't have a clue who it was, but at that point I didn't care. I was just lost in a haze of lust and was enjoying all the sensations I was feeling. Tom lasted quite a long time and I came a couple more times.

Then the person kissing me stopped and I felt the weight change on the couch. The next thing I knew a hard cock was being pushed against my lips. I just opened my mouth and began sucking on it. I guess the mouth on my boobs was one of the other women. I didn't care.

Finally Tom came inside me. After he withdrew someone gave my butt a few slaps and then another cock was pushed into me from behind. When the one in my mouth exploded I ate his creamy cum and sucked him dry. I was kind of disappointed when nobody replaced him.

After the man behind me came nobody replace him, so I scooted off the arm of the couch and looked around wondering what was next. I didn't have to wait long. The music stopped and Diane asked if everybody was finished. I didn't say anything although I wouldn't have minded more. Nobody spoke up so Diane told everybody to find their clothes before she turned the lights back on.

I had no idea where my clothes were, but thankfully someone had one of those tiny key ring lights and had it on just long enough for me to find them. I was just buttoning my blouse up when the lights came back on.

Everybody left pretty quickly after that, but Joe and I stayed around and I helped Diane clean up. After that was done only Joe and I were left. We sat around and had one last drink with Ron and Diane.

"So what did you think of the game?" Diane asked us.

I said, "It was fun." (very fun)

Joe replied that he enjoyed it. Diane winked at him, which I took to mean that they had sex at some point. Ron came right out and said I was the best fuck he'd had in a long time. That got him a punch in his arm by his wife, but it just looked playful to me.

Joe and I have not had a chance to talk about the party much yet, but when we do I'll let you know if he says anything noteworthy.

I'm sure you have some questions, so fire away and I'll do my best to answer them.

Love ya,

Sharon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds