A Cottage Caper Ch. 03

Being less familiar with the layout, I was inevitably third in line. I followed Angela, who followed her lithe, athletic husband. I'll never forget the incredible moonlit image of Angela's beautiful big booty rolling and bouncing with every stride as I ran behind her down to the beach. I managed to stay close enough so that we came up on the tiny beach effectively three-abreast. We raced each other to the water's edge. Softened cocks slip-slapped against bellies and thighs in almost perfect sync with Angela's jiggling breasts, and we ran into the lake as one, splashing and laughing. When out deep enough, each of us dove forward, and in.

Now, I'd gone skinny dipping several times in the past, but never with such sexual extroverts as Angela and Mike. Once we were about shoulder depth out in the lake, busy hands groped for each other under the water. The sensations were fabulous although neither Mike nor I were yet in any state to become erect, and Angela was already about as wet as a girl can get.

Eventually, we returned to the cottage. It was time to turn in for the night. As we entered the cottage I naturally turned toward the guest room I'd been shown on arrival. But Angela stopped me.

"Oh no, Tony. Tonight, you spend the night with us." Angela said as she directed me towards the master bedroom. "Tonight, you share OUR bed . . ."

"OK, then just let me go and get my things," I answered.

"No need," said Mike and Angela in unison.

Which she went on to clarify: "Tonight we all sleep in the nude."

"And our guest in the middle," declared Mike as we entered the bedroom.

I climbed up onto the bed with Angela and Mike guiding me between them.

We pulled up the covers, which amounted to only one thin cotton sheet on that warm summer night. As I lay on my back and spread my legs, Angela snuggled up on one side of me, and Mike on the other. Each laid a leg over one of my own. As I drifted off to sleep, I had one hand I gently playing with Angela's generous pubic bush, and the other stroking Mike's silky-soft, now virtually flaccid cock - and thoroughly enjoyed having their two hands on mine.

We must have rolled over in our sleep, because when I surfaced in the night I had Angel's back into me, and mine into Mike: like three spoons in a drawer. In the darkness and was immediately aware of Mike's ragged breathing and his tumescent cock rubbing up and down the crack of my ass.

It felt fantastic.

I'd never had anal intercourse - but I was ready for it. Really, really ready. The entire crack between my cheeks was slick and slippery. It may have been only Mike's pre-cum, but in retrospect, I am convinced that my own ass contributed to the wetness: as though naturally lubed by secretions that came from somewhere around my anus in anticipation. I gently thrust back towards Mike: arching and opening myself to him.

At the same time, his hand came over my hip to take hold of my hardening cock. With firm strokes, he rapidly brought me to a full, throbbing erection. And my prostate so wanted him inside me.

I felt him roll away reaching for the nightstand and heard him open a condom packet, then felt the bed jiggle as he condom-covered his cock. I heard the snap of the lube tube top and felt generous globs of cool lubricant applied to my nether regions as well as his wonderfully erect, hard member about to probe into me.

Just then Angela stirred and thrust her glorious bum back into my raging erection. All three of us were now fully awake and panting softly in considerable arousal.

I lifted my thigh to spread my ass, giving Mike more room. With fingertips, he lightly rubbed the slippery gel all around my anal pucker, teasing and further arousing me. Then he gently probed its center and entered my anal opening down to the first knuckle. He stimulated and spread me before adding a second finger beside it. The sensation was far more erotic and pleasurable than I expected it would or could be. It was certainly way, way better than my own clumsy attempts at the same sort of thing I had tried in the shower a few times in the past.

My sphincter relaxed in anticipation.

Mike moved in closer pulling on my hip with one hand, whilst the other he angled his cock down my crack until the tip met my well-lubricated anal orifice, and gently pushed against the slackening sphincter. By slow degrees, his bulbous head began to enter me.

Abruptly he popped through the muscular ring. I felt a sharp surge of burning pain which reflexively caused me to clamp down hard around his shaft. So Mike held still allowing my sphincter to adjust. After a few seconds, the pain subsided to be replaced by a warm, incredibly pleasurable feeling of fullness. To signal that I was ready, I rolled my hips and thrust backward towards him. Mike responded at first with slow, short strokes which he gradually increased in frequency, depth, and intensity.

Mike then grasped my re-stiffening cock and stroked me back to full erection. And as he did so, he ran the tip of my cock up and down the valley of Angela's butt.

Angela pulled away from us, found a condom, opened it, and gave it to me to cover my cock. Which I did, assisted by Mike reaching over my hip.

Then Angela surprised me. She rolled over to face us. She put her thigh over mine, which in turn was over Mike's. She pussy-mounted me in a frontal position on our sides.

"Fuck me. Tony," she whispered.

"Fuck me now.

"I want you.

"Need you.

"Want to feel you deep, deep in my pussy," she said between thrusts.

I plunged my cock into the warm, ready wetness of her vaginal vault.

He set the tempo. Mike's thrust led to my thrust, and Angela responded by thrusting back toward the two of us. One into the other, into another, and then back again. Rhythmically, over and over again.

After several minutes of this, Mike pulled out of me and got out of bed. I felt my poor ass stretched wide, and my prostate longed for his return.

Next, I heard him strip off his condom and put on a new one. He walked around the bed and came back into bed behind Angela.

Again, I heard the familiar "pop" of the lube tube and felt as much as saw Mike lube himself and Angela's ass. He lined up, and gently entered her ass. His body was half on top of her, and she half on top of me. Soon Mike and I were once again balls-deep: but this time each of us in one and the other of Angela's nether-openings.

Angela's longed-for double-penetration was now mission accomplished.

At times, Mike and I thrust into her synchronously, and at other times, we see-sawed back and forth alternately.

Yips and yelps; pants and grunts; whoops and cries of pleasure split the night. The slap-clapping of wet genitals one against another further added to the music of strident sex in a perfectly orchestrated threesome.

I felt every move of Mike's cock through the delicate tissues that separated us buried deep within her. The feeling was exquisite. Mike came again, and I suspect that Angela did too. However, I was more than satiated from our earlier lovemaking so was content to enjoy a journey without destination - to simply fuck without cumming, at least for the time being.

Eventually, we drifted back to sleep with softening genitals still opposed, ready for the morning.

Just as I drifted off to sleep I heard Mike murmur: "Oh, Angela, I so love you."

"Ditto, me too" she whispered. "To the moon and back . . ."

*** *** ***

Mike and I missed the angler's early morning rise. The fortunate fish suffered no threat from us. The only thing(s) that rose that morning - did so within the confines of the cottage.

The plaintive, trilling calls of a loon in the early morning mists from out across the lake were answered by the music of a rusty trombone. That is to say, Mike's whimpers and whispers of encouragement. I had him up on his knees and elbows, with his head buried into a pillow in the middle of the bed. His ass was thrust high and spread wide. My mouth was busy deep into the valley of his cute ass as my tongue explored his most secret of sensitive surfaces.

The taste of Mike's ass was subtle, almost mushroom-like, and a bit stronger than Angela's, and his odor was faintly earthy, musky. I absolutely loved the rigid feel of the coronal wrinkles that encircled his anal orifice, and the way they would contract whenever I flicked over a particularly sensitive spot or else sought to forcefully penetrate its center. Kneeling behind him I reached between his thighs, grasped his cock and milked it for all it was worth.

Angela was mesmerized just watching us. She lay by my side, her busy fingers vigorously masturbating. Pussy smiles, those creases around her pudgy mound, formed as she rubbed it around and around, back and forth, and side to side.

After a while, she got up for lube and a condom. She nudged me aside and liberally lubed up the crack of Mike's ass then probed his opening first with first one finger, and then a second, spreading and preparing him while I watched, entranced. Then she gave my cock a few hard strokes before skillfully covering my rampant erection, and applied a generous dose of lube all over it. Then satisfied, she guided the head of my cock to his waiting, winking anal pucker.

Rocking and pushing forward I slowly entered him. And, as he had done for me earlier in the wee hours of darkness, I held still as soon as my cock popped through his ring, and waited for the signal to continue. Soon Mike's words of encouragement and rolling of his hips spurred me on. I plunged in ever deeper and deeper with each measured thrust.

The feeling was quite unlike anything I'd ever experienced before: unbelievably pleasurable, tighter and more slippery than any pussy, and smoother than hands or mouth. I loved the feeling of his hard, cute ass up against my belly and hips, and ran my hands over the full extent of his back massaging and kneading while I gently fucked him.

For a while Angela knelt beside us, diddling her pussy, her enraptured eyes glinting, and whispering dirty words of encouragement, as I repeatedly went balls-deep into her husband.

After a while, Angela reached around and grasped Mike's cock to stroke him back to full erection. Then lay on her back diagonally under Mike's belly. She sucked his cock greedily, feverishly fellating his now rock-hard cock. That put Angela's pussy within easy reach for Mike, who masturbated her, while I pounded his ass, and she quite literally blew him away.

Angela's free hand alternated between kneading her breasts, pulling and twisting on her nipples, and intertwining her fingers with Mike's which swirled over and into her pussy. Her legs spread wide and perched up on the headboard. The soles of her feet arched in contraction, and her toes tightly curled in response to the intense sexual sensations surging through her.

Before long I came about as hard as I have ever cum in my life. Buried deep inside Mike's ass I filled the little reservoir at the tip of the condom with all the jizz I had left.

While my cock was slowly softening in his ass, Mike urgently thrust a few more times into Angela's hungry mouth then gave her his cream, accompanied by guttural groans of ecstasy. And Angela whimpered and bucked throughout, suggesting that she too had several smaller orgasms along the way.

The three of us collapsed and drifted back to sleep just where we lay.

(To be continued in Chapter 4)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds