• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Couple The Whole Clan Enjoys

A Couple The Whole Clan Enjoys

When my son (aged 24) arrived at Zohar's, I and my nieces (both aged 21) hugged and kissed him as relatives, not lovers -- but we did not have much time before my sister's comeback, so I told Joe: "We know you have already slept with all of us. Please have a shower and let us meet in Rachel's bedroom."

"Glad to please you, but I am really hungry," protested my son, but Rachel, Leah (I followed suit) opened their shirts, squeezed their (our) nipples and told him, as droplets of milk went out of the breasts: "Do not worry -- you will have more than enough to eat!"

So my son run enthusiastically to the shower, while we were readying the bed for the following torrid session. I knew that my son's showers last forever, so I thought it was a good idea to arouse my nieces first.

We undressed, laid on the bed, and I clasped my nieces at my sides; I begun rubbing their breasts with my hands, then their bellies, navels and mound. I forbade them to suckle my milk while I was serving her, but they were allowed to explore my vulva and stimulate my clitoris as I was doing the same to them.

After bringing them to orgasm, I proposed them to arrange ourselves into a triangle, so each of us would lick another ones' vulva. As they assented, I was licking Rachel's clitoris; Rachel was licking Leah's vulva; and Leah was licking my private parts in turn.

Had I had more nieces, I would have arranged them into a Moebius strip -- but intelligence means adapting successfully to environmental constraints and lack of human resources.

While we were sending each other into ecstasy, my son went out of the lavatory, saw us so arranged, and decided to make something I did not really foresee.

He neared the bed, and as he saw that my derriere was sticking out, and my legs were spread open in order to allow Leah to stimulate me, he wore a surgical glove, capped his penis with a condom, parted my buttocks, and begun massaging my anus.

As I was enjoying orgasm within orgasm (Leah was so skilled at licking that she triggered new orgasms before the old ones tapered off -- my womb was experiencing several orgasmic waves at once), I did not care too much about my son's manoeuvre; and as I had never had anal sex before, I did not realize what was he going to do.

But at last, although I was a beginner, my anus was wide enough for his penis, and he sodomized me.

Enjoying sodomy is an acquired taste, so I did not appreciate it very much; but I can say that it was neither painful nor unpleasant, and while he was sodomizing me, he caressed me lovely in the back, the belly, the hair, the cheeks, the breasts ...

My son's act did not prevent me from enjoying Leah's induced orgasms, nor my stimulating Rachel; when he thought he had enough of my derriere, he moved over to Rachel's butt.

He threw the first glove and condom into the dustbin, began massaging Rachel's anus, and after a while he penetrated her, and I felt his scrotum pressing over my hair -- quite a strange sensation.

Rachel was apparently more experienced at that than me, as I felt that she was enjoying more than an orgasmic source, and regretted I had not suckled her milk, as she let it down in waves, orgasm after orgasm, wave after wave.

The same could be said of Leah, when it was her turn. When he was done, I noticed, all of us noticed that he had not ejaculated, so he was able to satisfy us again, but he was hungry.

So I proposed him a way to enjoy food and satisfy us at the same time: we would have been nailed by his erect penis while nursing him.

He accepted, so he laid on the bed, and Rachel was his first nurse to be nailed. Her breasts had somewhat grown after being induced to lactate, so Joe could easily nourish himself while satisfying his cousin. Leah tried to put her finger into Rachel's anus, but she removed it at once, as she found this stimulation disruptive, not helping.

As Leah was somewhat dumbfounded by her sister's refusal, I volunteered to solace her; I let her put a finger into my (still upset) anus, and I begun licking her vulva.

Leah soon stopped experimenting with my anus and turned my licking into a pleasant sixty-nine, which brought us to orgasm while Rachel was ending their nursing.

So Leah became Joe's second nurse, while I began licking Rachel's vulva, and eventually convinced her to have a sixty-nine with me.

At last, it was my turn to nourish my son; I had sent my nieces before because I wanted my son to empty their breasts completely before turning to mine -- you would not eat the main course before the appetizers :-)

What did he do to me was excellent -- the proof that sexual understanding needs time to build; as he was less hungry than he thought, and as I was determined not to break away from him until my breasts were empty, I had to ask my nieces to suckle them.

So we had our foursome: my son Joe laying under me and nailing me; my niece Rachel suckling my left breast (while my son's right hand was stimulating her threefold: the thumb into her anus, the forefinger rubbing her clitoris, the middlefinger exploring her vagina for the G-spot), and my other niece Leah suckling my right one (and being stimulated by my son's left hand).

After that feat, I knew that my son had to enjoy his orgasm -- but we all knew that the only way he could do that was to masturbate.

So I instructed my nieces to agree on a favourite erotic fantasy of theirs, and to lay besides my son, their breasts rubbing his chest, their vulvae rubbing his hips, and their mouths near his ears.

So, while I began rubbing his penis with my now somewhat flaccid breasts, and stimulating it with my nipples, they begun spinning their erotic yarn -- I did not know what did they tell him, but his erection betrayed its effectiveness.

Luckily, my breasts were fleshy enough to allow me to stimulate the basis of his penis with my left nipple, and the whole of his penis with my full bosom -- which engulfed it like the sliced bread roll of an hot dog engulfs a frankfurter.

When I knew that he was going to come, I gulped its tip, and after a few tongue strokes I engulfed all his semen. It is a pity that my nieces' bosom was not big enough for that.

Then we had a shower, disposed of the gloves and condoms, made Joe swear never to attempt sodomizing me again, and we dressed in order to welcome my sister, who was going to come home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Couple The Whole Clan Enjoys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds