• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Couple's Journey

A Couple's Journey

I can picture the apartment being dark, and only slightly lit by the lights outside that shine in through the windows. Your body is silhouetted against the windows with you standing at the back of a couch, your thighs pressed up against it.

A good looking, fit guy moves up behind you and puts his hands on your hips and moves his mouth to the back of your neck.

You get chills and goose pimples because it feels good to have a man's hands around your waist, and you can feel the strength even in his light touch. You know that you could try and escape, but you would not be strong enough to break his grasp or control of you. And you know that he is not your boyfriend Paul, but some guy that you ended up talking to at the birthday party. He had that rugged look that your boyfriend has, and that unknown aura of uncertainty or danger that exudes from the way he carries himself.

The chills start from your chest and quickly shoot to your shoulders, then down your hips and through your legs to the tips of your toes. You feel that excited, tingly wave that flows from your pussy and is followed by that wet warmth you get when you are turned on.

He breathes his hot breathe on the back of your neck and lightly kisses and licks the sensitive skin above your spine. Slowly, he caresses your body and back, moving his hands to slowly release the back zipper that holds the soft red material of your dress into your perfectly shaped body. He presses his waist against your behind; pushing your thighs harder into the back of the couch, further showing his control over you as he pins you down. His tongue slowly follows behind the zipper as it makes its way down the curve of your lower back.

His hot breathe continues to blow over your spine, continuing to cause that warm, excited, tingly feeling that pulses through your body and ends at your pussy, which is becoming very wet. You feel the trail of his warm saliva, and he sometimes leaves enough that it slowly slides its way down your skin, giving its own unique separate exciting feeling.

You feel as if you're so wet that you are dripping, and your wetness runs slowly down the inside of your thighs, snaking its way along the contours of your inner thigh. He reaches up to grasp the back of your blonde hair, forcing your head slightly back and up. At the same time, he maintains enough pressure against you that you remain pinned to the back of the couch. His other hand pushes the fabric of the dress up onto your bare ass, and you feel the soft material of the dress slide from the back of your legs to the middle of your ass.

You want him to stop because he is not your boyfriend, but you can feel how much he wants to devour your body. He pulls your hair even harder, which forces your head to look high and arches your back slightly, exposing your pussy to his tongue which is now being pressed against you. Moving from the back of your pussy to your clit and back, his tongue curls to slip inside your pussy. A rush of excitement and a thrilling sensation runs through your body. He continues to lick and taste your pussy from behind, the perfect curvature of your arched back silhouetted in the light coming through the windows.

You feel that tightness coming as your body starts to stiffen from the coming orgasm, but suddenly he stops because he has decided you will not orgasm yet.

He lifts his muscular frame up against your back and pushes your upper body at your waist over the back of the couch, your pussy and asshole open and vulnerable to whatever he demands as he continues to pin your thighs against the back of the couch.

You realize that he is about to enter you however he wants. You start to realize that you are going to cheat on your boyfriend with this guy that you hardly know.

You try to move past him to escape his grasp of you, but he only pushes you back against couch the harder. You feel helpless and not in control. He is powerful, and his body positioned to keep you from escaping. You don't want to cheat on your boyfriend, but you want this man to ravage your body, to take what he wants. You feel the lust in his eyes, the feeling of being wanted by a man. You close your eyes as you feel him unleash his cock from his pants.

As you anticipate what he is going to do next, he grasps the back of your hair again, pulling your head up and forcing you to arch your back, and you feel the stretch in your abdomen, your muscles tight from working out. You feel him position his cock to penetrate your vagina slowly... he can feel your hot wetness on the head of his cock. Blood rushes to engorge him even more than he already is. Suddenly, he pushes his cock into your pussy from behind: he has penetrated you. The shock of electricity rushes from his cock into your pussy, through your body, flooding into your fingers and toes like water.

You gasp with excitement as he is big enough to fill your pussy, and you feel a slight pain since you haven't been fucked in a long time. Your eyes tighten during your gasp, chills run through your body... this is what you want. You want to be wanted; you want a man to ravage you...to devour your body in lust.

To force you to accept his control and his demands. You open your eyes instinctively at the realization that you're being controlled and wanted at the same time.

You realize that you two are not alone, that there is a figure hidden by the darkness and the lust that covered your eyes has clouded your vision like a thick fog. You cannot make out the figure but you realize that the person is watching... listening... absorbing the feelings that you're experiencing. You're immersed in the situation, absorbing the feeling of this other man controlling you, wanting you, and the exciting and guilty feeling you have for letting this other man inside of you. As you are realizing this, the shadowy figure stands from the chair it was sitting in. You can make out the curves of the muscles in the shoulders, the height of the individual, and you realize that the figure is naked, his blood swollen cock being stoked slowly by this person... and you realize that this man was watching you getting taken from behind by another.

The shadowy figure moves towards you, and as he moves through a ray of light and you recognize the tribal tattoo on his right bicep. he shadowy figure is your boyfriend. He has been watching you; watching the both of you. He has been absorbing the feelings, the wanting, the needing. You can see that he enjoys the control this other man has over you, but you realize your boyfriend has control over both of you.

He moves to position is cock in front of you. You can smell the familiar body lotion he uses, the cologne that he wears. You can feel his excitement, his wanting of you, and the power and control he has over you. You look up at him as if you are a slave looking up at her master. Your eyes are guilty for being caught doing something wrong, but you're also excited to see that your master is here, watching everything, taking control and orchestrating the situation you're in.

He passed through another ray of light which passes over his eyes. His blue eyes looking into yours.

You can see the desire, the passion, the hunger he has in wanting to devour you and using your body as he wants. He moves closer to you, pressing his penis against your lips. You slip open your mouth to accept his cock as your eyes lock.

His cock fills your mouth entirely, and you strain to keep him from pressing too deep. You feel the other man's cock thrusting in and out if your pussy, your wetness coating the entire length of his cock. His shaft glistens in the few fading rays of light that capture the moment. Your boyfriend continues to thrust slowly in and out of your mouth, your saliva coating the entire length of his cock. He grabs you by the back of your head, sharing your blonde hair with the other man, both men enjoying your body, using you at their will. Both men lusting after you, wanting you...

Your breasts swaying back in forth at the natural rhythm, your nipples stimulated by the soft fabric of your dress brushing against them. One man is fucking you from behind, pulling the back of your hair, caressing your back, and he feels the muscles, the power of his slave. He squeezes and caresses your butt, moving a finger to enter your asshole. He hasn't yet, but you can feel him circling the rim. The nerve endings send out electric waves of excitement. Your body is saying no, but the wrongness of it is exciting.

Your boyfriend is holding your head, caressing your scalp, slightly thrusting his cock deeper inside your mouth. The other man is waiting for something, permission for something. Your boyfriend gives him permission to push his finger slowly into your asshole. You're scared and excited by the feeling of thousands of nerve endings overcoming your body. At that moment, you realize that your boyfriend has been giving the other man permission the entire time.

You realize the man was given permission to approach you at the birthday party.

You realize that the two men are going to ravage your body all night long...you will be exhausted... you will feel wanted, but not in control.

You realize that you will be fucked in every way possible...you realize that this is not that last time.

You realize your boyfriend loves you, respects you, enjoys you, wants you, lusts to be with you.

You realize that your boyfriend loves you, now and forever.

Your pussy is flooding; the other man is coming close to orgasm.

You feel your body start to stiffen, your asshole tightens around his finger.

Your body stiffens like a rock; you're unable to take your boyfriends cock in your mouth. You need air, you feel the rush coming, the build-up...

You're going to come all over this other man's cock.

You feel his body stiffen, his breath deeper, your breath deeper...

You're going to come together...is he going to unleash his semen into you or is he going to pull out and cum in your back and ass?

Your eyes are closed but you can tell your boyfriend is pumping his cock harder in anticipation of the both of you coming.

Does he want the other man to come inside you, or does he want him to come on your back and ass?

You are overcome and feel the other man's cock pulsating, his body tightening like a stone statute, he lets out a gasp, it sounds painful but it's the same type of gasp you have when you orgasm. He grasps your hips with both hands and he pulls you deeper into his cock, he thrusts faster, faster until you feel the explosion hot cum filling you. So much comes that it starts to leak out the sides of your pussy, dripping into the floor. The other man bends over you, his hands still on your hips. He continues to thrust his cock in and out of your pussy, he cannot stop because your boyfriend has ordered him to continue to fuck you. His cock is very sensitive but he is forced to pump your pussy full of cum. He is forced to continue to pump you, to bring you to orgasm. You feel the rush, the release sweep through your body... your pussy pulsating around the other man's cock. Your asshole is pulsating, wishing the other man was still penetrating it. Your face grimaces, tightening in the intensity of orgasm, the euphoric feeling of orgasm, the release you've so desperately wanted.

The other man cannot thrust into anymore, his cock too sensitive to move, his body depleted of enough energy to hold himself up, and he collapses into your back, pinning you against the couch, bent over, only being able to accept what's next. At some point - you didn't even realize when - your boyfriend removed his cock from your warm mouth, and you're tired, exhausted from the orgasm. You open your eyes to see your boyfriend pumping his cock in front of you, his muscles tightening from his oncoming orgasm. Suddenly you wonder, what is he going to do? Is he going to fuck my mouth again, is he going to push the other man away and fuck my cum filled pussy, is he going to fuck my ass? But then you're startled by the other man who has grabbed the back of your hair again. He has recovered enough strength to continue the wishes of your boyfriend.

His cock still buried deep inside your pussy, his cum mixing with your wetness and leaking out of you.

You realize that you must do what your master demands.

You realize you want to please your master, to make him feel as you have felt.

You realize the other man is going to control your head, your face... you realize your master is going to cum on your face.

Your head forced into position by the other man, you close your eyes, open your mouth and stick out your tongue.

You want your master's semen, you want to please him.

Your master changes the rhythm of his stroking, and he reenters your hot, wet mouth. He pushes his cock deep into your throat, gagging you, but pulls his cock out so you can breathe. You're helpless to do anything, as your master continues to thrust in/out of your mouth, gagging you with his blood swollen member. Suddenly again, you feel the rhythm change, and he stops thrusting into your mouth. He grasps his cock and pumps methodically, and you instinctively know he's approaching orgasm.

His breathing deepens, you see the pain of orgasm enter his face, but he opens his eyes to look at you. He meets your gaze, and you close your eyes in anticipation...

You can feel him pumping slowly and he moans in pain and pleasure,

He pumps his cock slower, slower...

He lets out a gasp, you hear his cum exploding from his cock, launching towards your face.

You feel the hot, sticky, wet stream of cum hit your face, over and over.

He hasn't cum in a long time, and you can feel the pleasure of his orgasm. You can feel stream after stream of cum hitting your face. Suddenly he grabs a handful of your blonde hair, and thrusts his cock into your mouth one last time, exploding one last time deep into your throat. You almost gag at the amount of cum as he pulls his cock out, expended and exhausted, and he orders you to lick him clean.

He orders the other man to pull out of your pussy. He orders you onto your knees. Both men stand over you with their cocks in your face. Cum dripping from your pussy, cum dripping from your mouth and chin. Your master orders you to clean both men, to lick the cum from each of their cocks.

Both men feel the warmth of your mouth, your tongue running over their shafts. You take both of the men's cocks and put them in your mouth. You're scared that the master might not like it, but both men say nothing. Their cocks touching each other in your mouth, their slave girl's mouth...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Couple's Journey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds