• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Couple's Story

A Couple's Story

The following adventure occurred at a house party we attended some time back. Some of the names have been changed, but the rest is history.

HIS STORY

Hearing a familiar moan, I pulled open the curtain serving as a door to the alcove next to the Group Room. There was my wife Pat lying naked on a mattress with Bill’s face buried between her legs. From the sounds she was making he clearly knew what he was doing. Her eyes were closed and she was massaging her own, ample, breasts.

He was naked also, and behind him his lady Debby was on her knees licking his balls from behind. I knelt down beside her and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. They were already wet. She straightened up, kissed me, then lay down next to Pat as I slid her panties off. I lowered my mouth to her dampness and slid her cunt lips apart with my tongue, then began teasing her clit. Quickly that little knob began to swell and I licked it at first gently, then gradually harder and faster. She arched her back, forcing her pelvis against my face.

She was getting wetter and wetter. I slid my tongue inside of her to get more of her sweet juice, then moved back to her swollen clit, sucking it between my lips. Next to us I could hear the sounds of my wife crying out in orgasm and I knew Bill was getting a mouthful. When she comes she comes hard and wet.

HER STORY

By the time Bill and I got downstairs I was undressed and he was stripping. I pulled him down onto the mattress, and he right away starting eating my pussy. He has this hmmmm he does with his lips against my clit that drives me crazy. I knew Debby was there somewhere but I didn’t care. I opened my eyes and saw my husband Les come in. The way his boxers were poked out I knew Debby’d be in for a treat too. Sure enough she soon was lying beside me with my man snacking at her snatch.

Bill kept licking, sucking and humming on my clit until I came big time. I was barely calming down when he pulled back and put on a rubber. Then he was inside me and I tried to wrap my legs around him to get more of his cock. Next to us Les was putting on a rubber and he started fucking Debby. Les bent over and sucked at my tit. It feels so good to have him play with me while I’m being fucked.

Bill started slamming into me harder and harder. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. Next to us Les was banging Debby almost as hard. I tightened my cunt muscles around Bill’s cock and felt it start to swell and throb inside me. I forced myself against him to get more action on my clit.

Bill and Les each started cumming about the same time. So did I. Don’t know about Debby but if she didn’t it was her own fault because Les gives great head.

HIS STORY

Debby came hard against my face, soaking my beard and moustache. When she finally stopped squirming I rose up to put on a condom and saw that Bill was already fucking my wife.

I slid my cock into Debby’s wet pussy which grabbed at me like a warm, moist hand. I started kissing her breast as we screwed. Then I leaned over and licked Pat’s big tit, moving back and forth from Pat’s to Debby’s. Debby began bucking against me and pulled my face hard against her, forcing me to bite her nipple. Next to us I heard Pat start another orgasm, and Bill was calling out that he was coming. Way too soon I was coming inside Debby’s demanding cunt.

We all sort of collapsed in a naked, sweaty heap on the mattress. By this time the curtain was all the way open and we had an appreciative audience. From the other room we could hear the sounds of other couples and groups going at it hot and heavy.

Pat and Bill went to get a drink while Debby and I sat and talked. Debby had her hand in my lap, playing with my limp penis. Without warning she bent over and took me in her mouth, as if this old man could get it up again that quickly. But she was persistent, so I laid back on the mattress and just enjoyed the feeling of her lips and the warmth of her mouth on my cock.

HER STORY

After a really great fuck I was thirsty so Bill and I went to get a drink of water. I came back and found Les on his back and Debby giving him head. I could tell he was really enjoying the lip action she was giving him. He does like to have his cock sucked.

I knelt down next to him and licked his nipples. Then I decided to give him a real treat. He loves pussy, especially mine. So I pulled my panties back off, straddled his face and rubbed my pussy against his mouth. Sure enough he stuck out his tongue and licked the right spots. The more I rubbed the more he licked and the wetter I got. Looking back I could see Debby sucking faster and faster on his dick. Behind us a bunch of folks were watching.

HIS STORY

I looked up and saw Pat coming back into the room. She smiled at me and sort of winked. Then she started nipping at my nipples, which she knows drives me crazy. Debby was working me in and out of her mouth, and damned if I wasn’t getting hard again.

Then Pat surprised me by pulling off her panties and sitting on my face. She began rubbing her wet pussy against my mouth, and I tried to lick the juices out of her. The more I licked the harder she rubbed and the wetter she got. Meanwhile, Debby was really going to town on my cock, fucking me with her mouth.

With my limited vision, having to look around my wife’s thighs, I saw someone walk up to her. It was George, another of Pat’s lovers. He was standing directly over me and I watched as Pat pulled his shorts down and took his cock into her mouth.

I was in heaven with almost all of my senses engaged. The wonderful feeling of Debby’s mouth suckling my dick. The taste and smell of my wife’s cunt rubbing against my face. The sight of Pat working George’s cock in and out of her mouth, and the sounds of others fucking in the background.

HER STORY

I was really getting off humping Les’s face. And when Debby made him moan the sound went directly to my clit. Then there was George right in front of me. I slid my hands up his legs and felt his hard-on. I didn’t waste any time getting it out of his shorts and into my mouth. He put his hands on my head while I worked my tongue around the fat head of his dick.

I knew we were being watched. With Les’s cock in Debby’s mouth and my pussy rubbing his face while I had a mouthful of cock. It really turned me on knowing we were putting on quite a show.


HIS STORY

What an experience. My wife’s sopping pussy all over my face and a front row view of George fucking her mouth. And all the while Debby was bringing me closer with her lips.

Pretty soon I couldn’t take any more. My cock began to throb and my balls started emptying into Deb’s mouth. From the way George was stiffening, I knew he was giving the same prize to Pat.


HER STORY

All of a sudden Les started trying to make those noises he does when he cums. He’s a real screamer! And this time I felt every scream directly in my clit. I knew Debby was getting a full load from him. At the same time George’s dick began squirting cream into my mouth. I concentrated on squeezing every drop I could out of him.

Way too soon he started going limp on me and I knew I’d gotten all I could. We finally had to untangle all our limbs and cocks and mouths and pussies. I gave my dear hubby a big sloppy kiss on his face, still wet from my cunt.


And yes, the audience did enjoy it. But not as much as we did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Couple's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 455 milliseconds