A Coven Celebrates Samhain

Now Lilith brought out the real special potion she had made, with all the powders and liquids and seeds and herbs she had gathered from his shop. She began using a brush made of willow branches to swish the potion over the heads of those gathered around. And it was changing everyone, including Harold. All began swaying as the power of the concoction excited and aroused their senses to the point that everything was enhanced. All noises were louder and filled with meaning, as were the smells and the sights around them.

Harold was feeling his body become aroused once more. As they began praising the Goddess he felt the urge to do so too. He arose and this time they did not hold him down. He began singing, and the song was one he had never heard, but it was familiar to him, none the less. The joy of passion and lust was overcoming the fears he had learned from Mother. He was Father's son now. He was becoming whole.

And the group was rejoicing as the son of their leader came into his own. It was a time to praise nature and the real world. The world Harold had seldom noticed or even gave any thought to. Now he was smelling the aromas coming from the censors and from the open windows, and he was becoming one with his companions. Especially his sister. His feelings for her were blossoming into a joy at the consummation of their relationship. And joy that she had found him and brought him home.

As the chanting continued they all fell upon each other. Mouths were filled with cocks. Cunts were filled with pricks. Ass holes were licked and fucked. Female witches were eating each other's pussy. It was a Halloween orgy. It was a Samhain festival of joy and lust.

He would return to his shop. And he would continue to sell his oddities, for there was a need of them. He was his Father's son now. He was the leader. He had passed into the new world.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds