• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Cozy Afternoon

A Cozy Afternoon

12

She splashed some water on her face, turning off the faucet as she reached over for the towel. Wiping the water away she looked up into the mirror, a smile crossed her lips and she swept her hair back into place. Growing up she hadn't much liked how she looked, but now she had a confidence she had long admired in other people. Her hair short and a soft reddish brown was cut just below her ears. She often liked to spike out the finger length pieces in the back so it was fun and playful while the long bangs on either side framed her face. Her complexion was fair and freckled just a bit in the summer sun. Her eyes were the color of a grey sky just before a storm, a hint of blue and green that shimmered in the right light. She straightened out her clothes, dark blue jeans and a light purple tank top that formed perfectly to her five foot three, lithe hundred and ten pound frame. She didn't have a large chest, only a 34b, but it worked well and she had long legs and curvy hips.

"I better get back down stairs." Said to herself, she was at a friend's house watching movies. Awhile ago they had a bit of a thing, they'd gone out, gotten pretty serious, but it had ended badly. Over a lot of time they became friends again, she knew he still had feelings for her, but they settled into a friendship as she had already found someone else. She still thought he was attractive and he had a way of making her heart skip a beat now and again, but a girl's first love never faded easily.

She clicked off the light and headed out the door, she didn't get more then four steps before a hand wrapped around her mouth, another jerking her back from around her waist. Her eyes went wide and she tried to pull away confused. Had someone broken in? Was her friend alright? That was all she had time to think before she was tossed down onto the bed having been dragged into the bedroom. She began to spring into action and froze in mid place as she saw her attacker, her brow furrowing.

"What...? You scared me. Don't play around like that, it's not funny." Her friend was standing over her. He was much bigger then she was, standing over six feet. He had a strong build to him, a sort of tall dark and handsome. But her friend didn't say anything, he had a determined look she'd never seen before and he didn't say a word. She went to stand and he pushed her back down putting his weight on her, straddling her.

"Hey what are you doing? I said to stop playing around!" He pulled her hands up as she struggled against him. She hadn't seen them when he first tossed her down but there were restraints on the corners of his bed and he quickly clasped them around her wrists.

"This isn't funny, you're scaring me!" Her heart was racing as she pulled against the fabric that held her in place. He decided that she had talked enough and reached over to his night stand putting a strip of fabric he had left there. He quickly gagged her tying it behind her head the fabric in between her teeth despite all her tossing to try to keep him from doing so. Next was the blind fold he slipped over her eyes, brushing the hair out from under it afterwards. He shifted his weight down as he scooted back to sit on her lower legs and began undoing the belt on her pants. She squirmed more then ever now. Could he really be doing this? She heard the zip as her he got to the zipper of her pants and pulled it down and felt them loosen. He shifted again and quickly pulled them off as she squirmed again managing to get out of range as she kicked out at him. He tossed them aside and reached out. She felt his strong hands wrap around her ankle, she had strong legs but he was still bigger and he muscled her foot towards the corner of the bed getting the restraint around her ankle and tightening it. She managed to get in a few more good kicks to him but after a bit more effort he had her other leg secured. He stepped back to look at his handy work.

There she was spread eagle on his bed. His maroon sheets contrasted wonderfully against her soft pale skin. She wore light blue under ware that he could see matched the color of her bra straps. He smiled as she squirmed and breathed raggedly from the struggle. He'd dreamt about doing this for a very long time, and finally he'd get to do everything. She heard the sound of a click, and saw a bit of a flash of light from behind the blind fold. He was taking pictures. He watched her for another minute or so then picked up a pair of metal scissors he had stashed in his room, one of the many items he'd need tonight.

"Don't move, or you'll get cut." She didn't understand at first but then she felt the cool metal running up her leg and she froze in place barely breathing. He trailed them up, running them closed across her inner thigh slowly until he reached her mound covered by the silky light blue fabric and then even more slowly trailed them along her slit. She shivered a bit, warm from the struggle, still panicked as it gave her a chill down her spine. He continued up along her stomach and she heard the sharp metal click open. He snagged her shirt from the bottom and pulled it away from her body cutting it right up the middle, revealing the rest of her bra that matched her panties. He snipped the straps of the tank top quickly and then jerked it out from under her tossing it aside. His hand ran along her side and she tried to scoot away having no where to go. The hand traced lightly with his finger tips just under her breasts along the line of her bra and stopped in the middle as he hooked a finger under it pulling it so he could snip it also. The cups fell away exposing her breast, her nipples hardening in the cool air conditioned room. He cut the straps and tossed the bra aside completely. He trailed the cold metal scissors from the side of her throat down circling her breasts and then softly across her nipples, watching as she tried to control her breathing. He then continued down, bringing them across her stomach once more, eventually reaching the top of her panties. He snipped them on both sides and then slowly pulled them away setting them to the side. She was naked now, shaking just a bit.

Again there was the slight clicking sound and the bright flashes of pictures. He zoomed in on her nipples snapping a few of them so tight and hard in the cool air. He then zoomed out taking pictures of her face before moving to the foot of the bed and taking a few pictures from that perspective before zooming close on her cunt, placing a hand on the bed as he leaned making sure to get a clean close shot.

She felt the bed shift as he stood up again setting the scissors aside and leaving the room. She could hear the water running in the bathroom for a bit and then his foot steps as he came back in. The bed sank a bit as he sat back down, his hand warm as he slid it across her hip and under her butt, raising her slightly as he slid what felt like a plush towel under her. She was confused, and jerked as she felt a warm wash cloth wipe across her mound, a bit of water being squeezed from it onto her trickling down her slit. Something cool and slick feeling was spread across the top her mound and then along the sides of her cunt, he smiled as she squirmed at the sensation of the shaving gel.

"Don't move at all, or you really will get cut this time." He placed a hand on her hip just to make sure she stayed steady and picked up the straight razor in his other hand. At the first long slow scrape of the blade her heart leapt into her throat. He was shaving her bare. He was careful not to cut her. He'd been practicing with a straight blade for months just to make sure he could do it. He expertly shaved her, wiping the blade after every stroke. The hardest was along side her slit, even with as wide spread as she was it was a tricky angle. His fingers reached out and carefully pulled her lips taut as he shaved away all the hair. After what felt like forever he was done and with another damp cloth he wiped away all traces of the gel then set everything aside to admire his work.

She was beautiful bare, she looked so soft and silky, absolutely perfect. He ran his finger tips across her pussy, feather light touches teasing and making scattered circles around her center, never quite touching her there. Finger tips trailed up one side and then down the other. He spread her lips apart and she could feel his eyes devouring her as he sat there holding her open, if she hadn't been blushing, she was now. "Click click click" went the camera. He pulled her lips out slightly, taking a picture as he spread them. He reached above her clit pulling her hood back, letting her feel it slide and her clit poke out just a little as he took another picture.

The bed shifted just a bit more as he continued to hold her open and then she felt his firm wet tongue, a long slow lick from the bottom of her slit to the tip of her clit, a firm strong lick. She gasped when he did it, she hadn't been expecting it. He loved the way she tasted, she was sweet, and the way she squirmed and tensed as he did it again was addicting. He could taste her getting wetter and wetter with every lick, her clit slowly getting harder and starting to emerge from its hood. The slow steady pace was driving her crazy. He began to end his slow long licks with a few quick flicks across her clit, increasing the amount of flicks as he went to keep her on edge longer. Finally he sucked her clit into his mouth with his lips and gently began nibbling on it. She felt her body flush, her breath already ragged as she had to breathe through her nose. She could feel herself getting lost in it so close to losing it completely. When he bit and began to nibble she thought she was going to lose it and climax hard. But he was relentless, always pulling away before she was truly done, only to attack again once she had come down. Her clit was so large and swollen, she felt like it might explode. He finally pulled away leaving her unfulfilled and breathless, her mind in a daze from wanting.

Some where in the back of her mind she heard the clinking of a metal chain as it was moved. Her mind snapped back into focus as he spread her apart again, the cloth wiping away his spit and her cum. Again the sound of metal jingled as his fingers found her clit, rolling it in his fingers a few times to make sure it was nice and hard. Something cold slid to either side of her clit and then slowly began to clamp around it when he moved his hands away. It was some type of clamp and he tightened it until it was just tight enough to stay on before letting it go, the weight pulling her clit down a little as she gasped. His fingers then trailed up along her body to her breasts, his mouth lowering once more to pull a nipple into his mouth. He sucked some but he knew what she really liked was when he nipped them. So he did just that, biting just a bit to make her jump before switching to the other side and doing the same thing. The metal jingled again and her clit was pulled a little, she felt the chain trace across her stomach. A cold clamp was placed around one nipple slowly tightening till it was just right as to not cut of the circulation, and then the other. He picked up the chain that lay on her stomach and tugged it lightly so she'd understand. All three clamps pulled just bit, they were all connected together by that chain.

This time he got in exceptionally close for the first shots of the camera. Making sure to capture pictures of her little clit red and swollen and trapped between the thin little tweezer clamps that imprisoned it. He followed the chain up and took pictures of her erect nipples, and he couldn't help but to tug on the chain slight to watch her squirm.

The bed shifted again and he left her there like that as he headed down stairs. She laid there for a minute or two and then she realized if she was going to get free the time was now. She squirmed and the clamps moved causing her to gasp and pause. She took a slow breath and then started moving again. She pulled at her wrist restraints but they were too tight, the same went for her leg restraints. She tried turning her head to at least get the gag off, and failed there too. All she could do was wait as her nipples and clit throbbed on occasion from the clamps. It felt like hours, she had no sense of time, everything was quiet and she couldn't see with the blind fold on. She might have dozed off here and there, but after what was probably only forty five minutes to an hour she heard his foot steps again coming up the stairs. She actually felt relief. Maybe he was just going to let her go now.

He entered the room and walked to the side of the bed, a click was heard and the stereo on the night stand turned on, tuned to an alternative rock channel. The bed shifted again as he sat down. She jerked causing the clamps to move and pull when she felt something very cold on her stomach. After a second she realized it was an ice cube. He trailed it up along her breasts, down her side, along her outer thigh and down her leg. Slowly it traced around her foot and back up her inner thigh, leaving a cool trail as it went. Her heart started to race again as it went high and higher, pulling away just before it touched her pussy. She relaxed with the ice gone, relieved she wouldn't have to feel that intense cold on her most sensitive spot. She was wrong of course, he had watched her relax and waited just a moment longer, and then without warning he put the ice to her pussy lips. When she tried to jerk back he just moved it forward even more sliding it into her pussy, using a finger to push it several inches inside.

"Hold it in. Don't let it slide out." He put a hand over her pussy to make sure it couldn't escape as her hot body melted it away. It was so cold, she squirmed as the water leaked from her. When it had melted completely he reached into the bowl of ice cubes he'd brought up and slipped another one in, this one was bigger then the last having not been trailed along her body and melted down some first.

"Hold it. Hold it." He commanded as he covered her opening once more with his fingers. But this time before it melted he pulled his hand away and tugged lightly on the chain. She gasped and tensed.

"If you don't hold them in, I'll pull harder" Not wanting him to yank the chain again she concentrated on keeping it from sliding out. It was so cold inside her and she could feel the water slowly trickling down onto the towel. Finally it melted completely, and once more he put in an ice cube, warning her to hold it in. Five more times he did this, each time it became more and more difficult as the cold made her numb and it hard for her to tense and keep the ice cube in, the music in the background fading as she tried to concentrate.

"Good job sweet heart, that was the last of them." Said after the seventh one he'd put into her body. She felt cold inside now as he wiped away the water with a warm cloth. She her the snap of a bottle opening and then he spread something oily along her lips, tracing them up to the tip of her clit where the clamp was, using the small bottle to make sure it dripped directly onto it. Then his fingers dove into her now cold center, his fingers curling up slightly with a generous amount of the oil. He started with one, and then another, working them in and out. Finally slowly he managed to slide the third in, stretching her. It was warm, her entire pussy was starting to tingly and warm back up. It must have been that warming KY massage oil they had tried awhile back. It trickled out of her pussy as he played with her, fingers curling and rubbing in just the right spot. His fingers finally slid from her and trailed down following the path of the oil to her little rose bud. He circled it a few time before putting some pressure on it. He felt her tense and resist.

"Relax or it'll only hurt more." He'd feel that hesitation to his words, but a little more pressure made her realize he was going to do it whether she relaxed or not. Back when they had been dating she let him play with her ass every now and again, it felt good but it was always embarrassing like she had to go to the bathroom. She took a slow breath and tried to calm herself. The finger pushed steady and slow. It was about an inch in when he pulled it almost all the way back out. Then he did it again and again, each time slowly going in a little more then before, eventually pulling it back out. He never put more then three inches into her, afraid of hurting her. She felt relieved when he pulled his hand away, and then a bit of panic when something else pushed against her back entrance. It felt smooth and strange, widening some as it slid in and then with a bit of a pop it was in place. It was a small butt plug. She shifted uncomfortable like she had to go to the bathroom, but it turned her on as well. It was warm like he'd lubed it with the warming oil. The camera clicked as the light glistened of the oil, water and her own juices, the small butt plug sticking out at the base.

He reached down besides the bed and pulled out the next toy from a shoe box. He smiled as bit to himself as she squirmed trying to get use to the butt plug. She had always been a small girl in all ways, but her pussy had always been sinfully tight. In his hand he held a large vibrating dildo, realistic with curves and a thick mushroom like head, it was made of a soft rubber. It made him grin was its width. It was two and a half inches wide and about six inches long. He wondered if she'd be able to handle it. He kept the vibrations off for now, and poured a bit more of the lube onto it, then lowered the vibrator to her slit trailing it up and down slowly just letting her feel the tapered tip, occasionally bringing it up to lightly tap against the clamp on her clit. After a few minutes he set it to the side.

"I'm going to turn you over now into your hands and knees. If you try to get away, I'm going to pull the chain very, very hard. Do you understand?" He waited until she nodded. She was tired in this position her arms and legs starting to ache from being stretched. He first reached up and untied her wrists, moving them from the corners to the center where another restraint awaited them. He tied it around both of her wrists, this one would let her turn her hands over when she needed to. Then he released her ankles, untying the restraints.

"Go on, turn over." She was surprised by his words, her hands were still above her head. He tugged the chain slightly pulling the clamps making her gasp.

"What are you waiting for?" She shifted back some and squirmed making the chain shift and tug as she slowly turned over, propping herself up on her knees as she rested on her forearms to keep from the clamps on her nipples pressing on the bed. The problem was now the gravity pulled down on the chain and brought the clamps with it. She now wished she could have stayed stretched out on the bed, every time she moved even a little the chain swayed.

He smiled and ran a hand along her ass, tugging just a bit on the butt plug that was still firmly in place. The trailed down to the clamp on her clit and slowly loosened it so she was finally free, then did the same on her nipples. Her body relaxed just a bit but then both her clit and nipples began to throb as the blood suddenly rushed back into them. She fidgeted where she kneeled, trying not to writhe too much.

He reached out and picked up the lubed vibrator once more, still keeping it off. He ran it up and down her slit with the tip again, watching it as it parted her folds. He stopped at her entrance and held it there, making her squirm, then began to push. It was so thick it made her gasp. It would never fit, it was too big! The two and a half inch wide vibrator slowly began to stretch her pussy. She tried to scoot forward, but he was relentless, keeping that steady pressure as the tapered head slid inside. She could feel every bit of it entering her, stretching more and more as the inches filled her up. Finally he reached the end. All six inches stretching her wider then she ever thought she could go. He left it all the way wedged inside, letting her slowly adjust to its girth as pulled out another toy, smirking to him self.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Cozy Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds