• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Crazy Night Ch. 01

A Crazy Night Ch. 01

12

Charlene sat relaxing in her favorite chair, a comfortable black cushioned papasan with a dark brown wooden base, resting her feet on its matching foot stool. Her laptop sat atop a nearby black storage ottoman as she read a spicy erotic couplings story on one of her favorite websites – Literotica.com. As she read, Charlene felt tingles of arousal stirring between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together, putting varying amounts of pressure on her clit as she could feel the moistness developing inside her panties. Coming upon a particularly lascivious part of the story, Charlene leaned over closer to the screen of her laptop, her eyes widening with excitement as she read about the story lovers' hot, dramatic climaxes. Charlene began rubbing her braless hardening nipples through her silky teal and black dress, her black thong panties completely soaking now. Charlene moaned quietly as she massaged both of her size 38D breasts and ran her hand gently over her clit through her clothing while she re-read the sexiest parts of the story. She was going to need a major release and very soon.

Charlene arose from her comfy chair and walked out of her sitting area then went through the short hallway to her bathroom. She rotated both the cold and hot water knobs turning on the faucet to her bathtub. She leaned over and ran her left hand under the tap to check the water temperature. It was just a little too cold, so she twisted the hot water knob just a bit to the left, increasing the water temperature slightly. She checked the water with her hand again, satisfied this time that the water was warm enough. She turned the shower knob then, letting the shower run for a few seconds as she stripped herself.

She glided the satiny dress over her head then slowly slid her wet thong off, letting her clothing fall to the floor. She'd let out another soft moan as the slip of fabric rubbed her engorged clit as she'd pulled her panties off. She ran her right hand lightly over her mons and outer lips, teasing herself. She removed her hand from her sensitive areas, shivering with delight from the sensations she was experiencing. Then she pulled her shower cap over her hair, pushed back the shower curtain a little more and stepped into the heavenly shower spray, leaving her black flip flops behind on the bathroom floor. She relished in the feelings of the water, spritzing her entire body and stimulating her already pebble hard nipples. She grabbed the massaging shower head, removing it from its stationary stand attached to the tiled wall. Slowly, Charlene caressed each part of her body with the shower spray. She languished long moments as the water flowed seductively over her neck, then her breasts, trailing a spray down her back, then over her butt.

Charlene continued to tease herself, using the massaging shower sprayer on her calves, then on both sides of her feet. She felt her pulse quickening and her breathing become shallower as she felt the delightful sprays of water on each of her inner thighs. She used her left hand to spread her pussy lips open as she finally felt the first waves of the shower water hit her sensitive clit. She let out a very audible moan, sighing and closing her eyes as she moved the shower head back and forth to simulate a licking sensation on her aroused nub. She was really enjoying the steadily building pleasure when suddenly, Charlene thought she heard a noise coming from somewhere inside her apartment.

Caught off guard, Charlene's eyes flew open. Since she lived alone now, she had a habit of taking a shower and bathing with the bathroom door open specifically so she could listen for her cell phone ringing, someone at the door, etc. She stood silently, straining her ears against the sound of the running water that was now aimed at the bathtub itself. She kept listening for about a minute, but didn't hear anything else. Panic seizing her whole body now, Charlene stepped out of the shower, leaving the massaging shower head quietly in the tub. She left the water running so as to avoid alerting any possible intruder that she was aware of his presence. She moved as quickly and as quietly as possible, putting her feet directly into her flip flops. She wrapped a towel around her wet, naked body, tucking one edge of the towel in near her right breast to secure it. She leaned over the tub and reached up to the bathroom window and removed the small heavy plumbing pipe she kept there to keep the window securely closed. Then she walked stealthily throughout her apartment looking around to discover where the unidentified noise had originated from.

Looking around each corner carefully with her heart beating faster than ever, Charlene didn't see anyone else or anything unusual throughout the apartment. Her place was a decent size and every area couldn't be seen from any single location. So when she arrived at the entry to her kitchen, the last spot she needed to check, she leapt into the room with the pipe raised to strike, clenching it tightly in both of her hands. Charlene wasn't really even sure why she half-expected to see some deranged psychopath who'd broken into her home. However, what she found instead was a sack of rice that due to gravity as well as its precarious placement too close to the counter's edge, had toppled over and fallen onto the kitchen floor. Charlene breathed a huge sigh of relief and now realized that she had been holding her breath most of the time since she'd first heard the strange noise. She chuckled a little, feeling silly. "Man, I'm too damn paranoid. I've really gotta calm down." Charlene chided herself lightly aloud, shaking her head.

Yet Charlene was still feeling shaky and apprehensive from the adrenaline continuing to course through her veins. She returned to her bathroom and kept the door open. She got back into the bath tub, returning the pipe to again secure her bathroom window. Then she retrieved the shower head from where is was still spraying water directly on the tub. Charlene was feeling quite anxious and quickly washed herself and got out of the shower, unable to really enjoy the experience now. She noticed too that her senses were heightened and she'd spent a great deal of her shower time straining to listen for any unfamiliar noises emanating from her apartment.

Charlene dried all her skin thoroughly with her big fluffy blue towel then wrapped it around her body and secured the towel in place by again tucking a corner of the towel into itself. She removed her blue shower cap and still feeling jittery knew she needed to decompress. She went directly into the kitchen and washed herself an over-sized wine glass. She reached into her refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of well-chilled red wine. It was a sweet blackberry merlot that she really liked. She took the protective outer foil wrapper off the top of the new bottle, twisted the cap open and poured herself a glass. Charlene put the clear glass up to her full lips and took a long sip. As the wine reached her stomach and the alcohol began to spread through her blood stream, she immediately felt calmer. Charlene stood in the kitchen sipping her wine for a few minutes. She wasn't thinking about anything really, she was just standing there, kind of staring off into space while enjoying her wine. Charlene was fully called back into the present when she went to take another sip of the sweet elixir and realized her glass was empty. She refilled her glass, then grabbed it along with the entire bottle of wine and headed back to her main living area.

She held her large wine glass in her right hand and sipped out of it periodically as she walked slowly, with the left hand firmly grasping the tapered neck of the frosted glass wine bottle. She was taking a long swig, tipping her glass up in front of her face and barely paying attention as she walked into her living area. As she lowered the glass, swallowing the dark berry-colored liquid swirling around in her mouth, she nearly choked and almost dropped everything she was holding. She looked over to see her ex-husband sitting on her black and tan Asian character covered futon. Her face must have been a strange muddled, mangled mix of shock, horror and familiar recognition as she stood staring at him. "Did you miss me?" he asked sarcastically, twisting his handsome facial features into a cruel smile, his cold green eyes piercing into her own soft brown ones.

"H... how... how'd you get in here?" Charlene stammered.

"Through there," he said nodding in the direction of her two large front room windows.

Charlene didn't know what to do. She hadn't seen him in over a year, but she knew from previous confrontations with her now ex-husband that she couldn't out run him. He was far too athletic and fast. She wasn't stronger than him and he would easily be able to over take and subdue her if she tried to struggle against him in any type of a physical dispute.

"Well what do you want? Why'd you come here?" Charlene finally managed to ask after a short silent pause.

"Because Charlie baby, I think you owe me some explanations."

"About what?" Charlene inquired, genuinely confused.

"About what?" he repeated incredulously. "Charlie, Charlie, Charlie," he said, shaking his head slowly. "Haven't you heard?" She still looked bewildered and didn't answer, so he continued. "You see, about a week after our last rendezvous," Charlene tried hard not to cringe or think back to that awful night. "The cops came and picked me up. Now, was it a coincidence that during a time I can only guess that you were pretty pissed at me that I got caught up in some bullshit then got locked up?" He was glaring at her by the time he'd finished his last statement.

Charlene could see his demeanor was changing. His almost playful mocking tone was gradually turning into a very angry, unreasonable rage with every word he spoke. She'd seen this transformation before, but had thought she'd never have to witness it again. Charlene tried to swallow and found that she couldn't. She felt like her mouth and throat had completely dried out. She actually hadn't seen him since that night more than a year ago. Since he hadn't attempted to contact her much after that episode of their drama-filled marriage, Charlene thought their relationship was finally over. She figured he had actually grown tired of her, especially seeing as how he was cheating on her with several other women, and was finally simply leaving her alone.

It had never dawned on her that he'd been incarcerated. Trying to get on with her life, she'd even moved from her previous apartment that they'd once lived in together – though not entirely by her own choice. After that night when his temper had erupted like Mount Vesuvius, her apartment building manager sent her a notice to vacate the premises within thirty days. Her now ex-husband had kicked a hole in the front door of her apartment after she was just a second too slow trying to get away from him and she hadn't gotten the door completely closed in time. Though she pleaded with the landlords to reconsider and offered to pay for any damage, they insisted for the safety of the other tenants that she had to leave their apartment as soon as possible.

"Look Donnie, I really don't know what the hell you're talking about," Charlene said quietly, looking down at the floor now.

"Is that right?"

"No, really I don't. I thought you told me you wanted a divorce so you could go be with one of those skank ass hoes you were running around with back then," Charlene looked him in the eyes again struggling to keep her voice tone even as she spoke, trying not to let the anger, hurt, betrayal and bitterness she still felt creep into her words.

"You stupid bitch!" Donnie snapped angrily. "I told you the only way you were really gonna be able to get away from me was if you moved far, far away and I couldn't find you or if you killed me. Did you think I was kidding?"

Charlene knew she was in trouble now. Almost absent-mindedly, she took a long gulp of her wine, draining all of her glass's contents at once before turning away from Donnie and placing her empty glass and the bottle on a nearby bookshelf. She didn't look back over at her ex-husband. She was trying to think of the best escape route from her current predicament. However, living on the second floor of an apartment building was going to limit most of her options for fleeing. She also knew in a fight that clearly she'd lose. Donnie was infinitely stronger than her and she really didn't want to get hurt. She could yell and scream for help, but she feared that such actions would only get her kicked out of this apartment too. Besides, by the time help arrived, Donnie would probably have already done whatever he'd come here to do.

Charlene's mind was whirling. She was a good girl. She'd gone to mostly private schools her entire life and had even gone to a top college that was also a Catholic university. How had she ended up ever marrying this low-life ruffian? Why was he back now after all this time anyway? Did he really think she would ever have the gull to defy him by turning him in to the police? She knew very little about his illegal substance trafficking and other 'business.' Besides, since she used to be married to him, she wouldn't have said anything about his illicit affairs anyway. Not only was spousal communication privileged information in the eyes of the law, she wouldn't have wanted to get pulled into any charges based on any of his bad behavior. Lost in her thoughts, Charlene was unaware of any of her ex's movements within the room. Suddenly, she felt strong hands fiercely grab hold of both of her arms, turning her to face him.

"You've been a very bad girl Charlie, setting me up like that," he said angrily, digging his fingers into her naked arms even more, bruising her delicate flesh. "And you know what happens to bad girls, don't you? Bad girls have to be punished," he said harshly, answering his own question.

Before his words could fully register in her brain, Donnie ripped her towel from around her naked body and threw it on the floor. Her full breasts were exposed and her nipples immediately began to harden from the cool air in the room, her stand fan oscillating and creating a periodic breeze blowing across them. She moved her hands up instinctively to cover her breasts from his apparent lustful gaze. Charlene could feel the burning flush coming into her cheeks. "Don't be shy now, babe," Donnie said sardonically, knocking her hands away from her breasts so he see their full view.

He began to pull her towards him. At that second, Charlene snapped out of her slightly wine-induced daze. She held her body rigid, resisting his advances. "No. Donnie, stop it. You told me you wanted a divorce and you got it. So I don't belong to you any more and I don't wanna do this," she said looking up at him with a stern expression on her face to let him know that she was serious.

"What the fuck? You think after spending a year in the pen behind some stupid shit you set me up for I give a damn what you want?" he said looking shocked that she had put up any type of opposition to what he wanted. "It cost me a year of my life and a pretty penny fighting that case in court. Trust me, you owe me."

"Donnie, I don't know what it is that you think I did, but I would never..." before she could even finish what she was saying whap! Charlene stood speechless, a sharp pain was rapidly registering in her left cheek, where Donnie had just slapped her. He'd hit her so hard that bitter tears were instantly forming behind her eyes from the sting, but Charlene willed herself not to cry. She wouldn't give him that satisfaction. "Donnie, just stop. Leave now before this gets any worse," she said calmly, trying to keep any emotion out of her voice.

"Oh no babe, the fun's just getting started." He grabbed her, pulling her to him roughly. He pressed his lips up against her soft full lips harshly, attempting to force her to kiss him. Charlene stood there limply, non-responsive. He pulled back from her, looking at her quizzically. "Are you trying to make me angry?" he asked indignantly.

"No," she replied in a voice that was barely a whisper. "It's just that I already told you no. So anything else that happens now is by coercion, not consent." Whap! As she finished speaking, he struck her across the other cheek and he looked even more angry now. The tears really stung this time and sat just at the very edge, threatening to spill out from her eyes, but Charlene still held on. She couldn't give this sick, sadistic bastard the pleasure of seeing her tears.

"So you think you're tough now, huh?" Donnie asked, noting how she was under reacting to his use of violence. "Yeah, well we'll see..." With that, he grabbed her by her long auburn hair and dragged her over to the futon. However, unlike when he'd done this previously during the course of their marriage, Charlene didn't scream. Nor did she cry or try to reason with him to stop his brutality. Previous encounters with this man had already proven to her that those methods were ineffective. Ironically, her lack of response now seemed to only fuel his anger even more. Reaching his destination, Donnie picked her up and gruffly threw Charlene on the futon. Her body bounced several times as she hit the inner-spring containing mattress. She lay there looking straight up, not saying anything.

Inside her own mind, she hated the idea of feeling so helpless, weak and powerless, despite her façade of casual apathy. She started to ponder how he'd even gotten in through her windows. She was almost positive she had pulled the windows nearly closed and locked them in place. She really hoped too that all he wanted was sex and not to really harm her in any other way. Donnie was a very violent man and no one who could help her even knew he was at her residence. Charlene was aware of these facts and didn't want to have to find out firsthand what else he was capable of.

Donnie was doing something, standing to the right side of her. She didn't look over at him, but she already knew he was getting undressed. When he was completely naked, he kneeled at the end of the mattress where Charlene's feet were. He crawled towards her then straddled her body as she tried to keep her legs closed by squeezing her knees together. However, Donnie easily pried her knees apart using his powerful thigh to wedge them open. Charlene continued to lay there with her arms straight out by her sides as he leaned over her and started to roughly kiss and lick her neck. Seeing that Charlene was continuing to be unresponsive out of defiance, Donnie bit her neck hard, on a sensitive area near her collar bone. Charlene was unable to completely stifle a little yelp of pain mixed with utter shock. She hoped her neck wouldn't start bleeding, but she knew it would be bruised at the very least.

Seeming to have gotten her attention, Donnie continued his trail of painful bites down both sides of her neck, then lower to both of her breasts. Charlene was more prepared for the bites that followed the initial one, and she clenched her eyes shut and tensed up her body to block out the pain. She was so focused on distracting herself from the pain being inflicted by his teeth, that she hadn't realized that Donnie was repositioning himself. Without warning, Donnie shoved two of his huge fingers right into Charlene's ultra tight pussy. Her eyes flew open at this unwelcome invasion. At first, this action hurt like hell too. With her upper body still stinging from all of his vicious bites and now his humungous digits clumsily fingering her pussy that hadn't had anything inside of it in more than a year, Charlene really thought she would cry. The pain was too overwhelming.

Just then, the pain in her pussy began to subside. Her activities from earlier in the night had left her very well lubricated and after about a minute, which had felt like an eternity of agony and torture to Charlene, Donnie was able to slide his fingers in and out of her wet cunt more easily. Charlene tried to talk herself out of enjoying what her savage of an ex-husband was doing to her. He was forcing himself on her and wanted to use her body strictly for his own sexual gratification, completely disregarding what she wanted. She was trying not to like it, but in all honesty she did. Besides, at least he had stopped biting her. Donnie slid a third extra large, long finger into her pussy. Charlene felt her pussy stretching almost beyond capacity. This hurt for a few seconds, but then the pain again subsided as Donnie began to rub his thumb coarsely over her clit. Charlene didn't want to like it, but her body's response's betrayed her outward appearance of cool ambivalence.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Crazy Night Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds