• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Crazy Night Ch. 02

A Crazy Night Ch. 02

"You know Charlie, I have to admit. I've been waiting to do that to you just to get back at you for what you did to me for a long time. I even dreamed of skeeting down your throat and making you swallow my cum – seeing as how I know how much you love doing it," Donnie said sarcastically. "And to tell you the truth, the real thing was even better than in my fantasies." Charlene still didn't speak, but continued glaring at him. "But now, it's time for some real fun," Donnie said smiling wickedly. In one fluid motion, he arose from the futon mattress and yanked the futon frame up then outwards, making the mattress go from bending into more of a couch position to fully straightened out like a bed, while Charlene remained on it. His knee caused the futon to make a small creaking sound when he placed about half of his weight back on it, as the frame snapped completely into place. He crawled back over to her and again straddled her body.

Charlene had tried to ignore it, but she could see he'd spent a lot of time working out while he was in prison. Especially with all the lights on, she could clearly see his well-defined muscles rippling gracefully underneath his skin as he moved closer to her. She realized now that her face still felt hot, though she was blushing now from all of the naughty thoughts suddenly racing through her mind, instead of flushing from anger. Charlene would never admit it, but she was still attracted to this handsome scoundrel. His sexy body coupled with her own arousal and the intensity of the situation only served to excite her more. She tried to distract herself and think about something other than the throbbing between her thighs and her steadily increasing desire to orgasm.

Charlene closed her eyes, searching her mind for something else to concentrate on when Donnie bent down and started to gently lick one of her nipples. Meanwhile, he began to massage her other nipple, rolling it lightly between his thumb and index finger. He gradually increased the pressure on her right nipple by sucking on it and pinching her left nipple more firmly between his finger and thumb. He switched his mouth to her other nipple and began sucking it, now rolling her right nipple between his other thumb and index finger. Charlene tried desperately to keep her arousal from showing, trying not to moan. However, it had been too long since she'd savored this kind of physical attention and her body was responding to his stimulation in other ways she couldn't really control. She was unconsciously arching her back up towards Donnie's eagerly sucking mouth and her legs seemed to be parting wider of their own volition. He supported his weight on one arm as he continued to suck on her nipple. He moved his other hand down between Charlene's thighs, stopping to rub her clit before plunging his index and middle fingers deep into her pussy.

He stroked her more gently now, getting her even wetter. After a couple of minutes, he removed his mouth from her breast to speak. "I see you've kept my pussy nice and tight for me. See, I knew you missed me. You were just waiting for me to come back home and give you what a bad girl needs, huh? What a little slut like you deserves." Her eyes opened to look at him. As he spoke, he began to finger fuck her faster and harder. Charlene made no protests; she just tried to keep from cumming. "You filthy little whore, you know you want it. Go on and cum for me." She looked away from him then and focused her gaze on the blank television screen. Donnie repositioned himself so that his face was directly above her clit. He used his tongue and flicked it hard on the sensitive little nub. He sucked on her clit then, matching the rhythm to his fingers that were still rapidly moving in and out of her sopping pussy. Charlene couldn't hold back any longer. She barely stifled some very loud moaning, biting into her bottom lip and closing her eyes again as her hips bucked wildly and her pussy convulsed again and again around his two fingers.

"Awww yeah, that's my girl. Mmm... cum all over daddy's fingers like the good little slut you are." His words, combined with her pent up sexual frustration released a second even more powerful orgasm, sending her body into another series of convulsions. This new wave of orgasm didn't escape Donnie's notice. He chuckled lightly and shook his head. "I should have always known you were nothing but a fuckin' slut. Look at how you keep cumming when I tell you what a whore you are." Before he evoked another orgasmic response from her, he removed his fingers from her dripping cunt. "Open your mouth," his tone and words commanded. When Charlene didn't comply he continued by asking "do you really wanna make me do this the hard way again?"

Remembering her earlier ordeal, she kept her eyes tightly shut and parted her luscious full lips, but just barely. Donnie stuffed his two massive fingers still wet with her natural lubricant into her mouth. "Suck them," he ordered. She did, but she only sucked his fingers weakly. "Obviously, you need some more motivation 'cause I know a super slut like you can do a way better job than that." He grabbed his hardening dick into his hand and gave it several quick strokes before he placed the tip of it against her virgin asshole. Charlene's eyes flew open as alarm seized her. "Now unless you want me to rip this sweet little ass of yours wide open, I would suggest you suck your pussy juices off of my fingers like you really mean it. Do it like you're giving the best head of your life. I know you can manage that you little whore."

Not wanting her anus to be impaled by his huge member, Charlene grabbed his hand and sucked on both of his fingers, deep throating them. It was much easier to do than deep throating his dick had been. She licked and sucked both fingers completely clean. "Mmm look at you working that slutty mouth of yours like a pro. I bet you love the taste of pussy, don't you?"

Charlene ignored him and continued sucking, until she felt him pushing the tip of his dick against her again, putting more pressure on her asshole. "You better answer me you fuckin' bitch, or I swear I'll do it. Now I said, do you like the way pussy tastes?" Charlene fervently wagged her head up and down while continuing to suck his fingers, doing the best she could to keep herself from crying. "I knew a slutty bitch like you would." He yanked his fingers out of her mouth so swiftly then, that the action caused Charlene to gasp and flinch. She blinked, then looked up at him, wondering what kind of degradation he would hurl at her next. Then he wrapped each of his arms around each of her thighs and fiercely grabbed her, pulling her body towards his.

He positioned his dick to enter her pussy. "No, wait! Please at least use a condom. I'm not on the pill or anything," Charlene cried out in fright, worried about getting pregnant. A situation like that would most assuredly necessitate her telling someone about this incident, and she certainly didn't want to have to do that.

"Shut up you bitch!" he yelled at her as he let go of one of her legs and struck her across the face again. Her face stung where he'd hit her, though the blow wasn't as bad as the previous two, thwarted somewhat because of their current body positioning. Charlene could no longer hold back the tears as he forcefully grabbed her leg again and then he mercilessly rammed his big, thick, long, super hard dick all the way inside her pussy in one stroke, without using a condom. He was inside her so deep, his balls were slapping against her ass. He was so big and it had been so long since she'd last had sex, it felt as though he were ripping her apart with his rough, unyielding pounding. "I don't give a shit what you say! This is my pussy and I'll use it however I want, whenever I want," he nearly roared at her, fucking her harder with every word he spoke.

Charlene closed her eyes as the tears continued spilling out of them. She prayed the brutal assault on her body would end soon. He fucked her as hard and as fast as he could while screaming all manners of obscenities at her. Charlene cried the entire time that he kept up such inhumane abuse.

However, her tears started to dissipate after a few minutes as he slowed his stroke. When he was moving at a more comfortable rhythm and no longer shouting profanity at her, Charlene began to actually enjoy the full sensation inside of her. She'd almost forgotten how much she enjoyed sex, though she wished she were getting some under different circumstances and with someone else. She was really perplexed by this whole situation. Charlene couldn't fully understand why her ex-husband behaved in such a contradictory way – wanting both to please her and also cause her such tremendous pain at the same time. That was one of the main reasons their marriage had suffered. She'd always felt confused by Donnie's erratic behavior, which of course had only really surfaced after they said the 'I dos.'

Likewise, right now she was puzzled by her own reactions to the way he was treating her tonight. Her mind was whirling with lust, resentment, love, hate and a jumbled mess of other complex emotions. Charlene had always known Donnie was a bad boy – in fact, it was one of the things that had first attracted her to him. He had been fun, exciting and mysterious when they were dating. It was cute until it turned into paranoid, insecure, distrust and outright abusiveness after they'd wed.

Donnie started to move his hips in a circular motion as he continued to stroke his dick in and out of her pussy. As he was thrusting inward, the way in which he hit one of her vaginal walls, caused her to cry out in pleasure, almost involuntarily. "Oh..." he said lustfully, smiling down at her mischievously. "I had almost forgotten about that little sweet spot." He repositioned her leg in order to gain better access, and started grinding his pelvis into hers, hitting the same spot inside her pussy over and over again. She moaned loudly, knowing another orgasm was looming close. They locked eyes, caught in a powerful, passion-filled trance. It was just like old times, when things were good between them and they were both caught up in the moment.

He started moving faster and faster, fucking her harder and harder, hitting that spot he knew drove her wild. Unable to hold it any longer, her cunt erupted in volcanic ecstasy. As she came down from the heights of this pleasure, her pussy continued to convulse, squeezing down hard while fully engulfing his dick. He couldn't hold out any more either and began to cum inside of her, shooting his hot, thick, creamy load deep into her. She loved the sensation of him cumming inside her and just the thought sent her rushing towards another climax, just as he was starting to come down from his. When they were both done, they stayed in the same position and he was still inside of her. They had both starting to sweat and were panting from all the physical exertion.

Then like lighting had stuck both of them, they were both insatiable suddenly. Without releasing his already re-hardened cock from her body, he rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him. She rode his dick fast, hard and furiously, releasing all the built up sexual tension she'd been holding onto for more than a year already. Neither of them cared that their combined sex juices were seeping out and getting all over both of them as well as onto the futon. She rode him greedily for a long time, enjoying how he felt inside of her. Her feet were placed on either side of him, her hands pressed against his chest as she eagerly continued to pump up and down on his dick. He caressed different parts of her body before he grabbed her hips to hold her stationary while he thrust upward, stroking in and out of her pussy.

When her legs started to get tired, he moved from underneath her and she lay her head and chest onto the futon mattress, with her ass up in the air. He got up on his knees behind her, stroking his dick for a few seconds then re-entered her from the back. He palmed each of her glorious and sexy round ass cheeks, rubbing them, before alternating between smacking each cheek, then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards him. It was all too much. Charlene found herself yelling out "oh yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder! Faster!" Donnie complied and was once again hitting that spot inside her pussy that she liked, making her moan loudly. Within a few minutes, she had her strongest orgasm of the night.

Donnie carefully pulled himself out of her, coaxing her onto her back. He stroked his dick and she played with her clit while they watched each other masturbate. She was rubbing her nipples with her other hand when Donnie placed his dick between her tits. She squeezed her titties together and he moved his dick up and down between them. As the tip of his dick came up from between her tits she would lick it, tasting their combined sex fluids. He lingered with his cock at her lips so she sucked on the tip while she used her hands to help run her breasts over the length of his erection. It was truly like a scene from a porn movie. When Donnie couldn't take any more, he pulled out of her mouth and came all over her beautiful 38D tits. Charlene rubbed the cum all over her nipples with one hand and massaged her clit with her other hand. She kept going until she climaxed again, very excited by her ex watching her.

As she once again came down from the heights of passion and pleasure, she began to feel a little embarrassed. She couldn't believe what had just happened between the two of them. Charlene turned away from him, her slightly tanned face reddening again. She wouldn't have admitted it, but she was also chagrined because she still felt so good. After a long silent pause, Charlene spoke with her back still turned to him. "Why? Why did you come here tonight? Just for sex? You could have gotten that from any of the other women you know and probably more easily from them. What was the point of all this?"

"C'mon, you know I love a challenge," he said mockingly. "But seriously," he continued, his tone changing slightly, "you see Charlie, I told you, you owe me. And the price that you're going to pay me is a baby." A sheer look of bewilderment engulfed Charlene's face as she turned to look at him. "I want a son and you're going to give me one. A fine baby boy who will grow up to be just like me." Charlene was absolutely horrified.

"But... but why?" Charlene stammered. "Why do you want your ex-wife to have your baby?" "No Charlie baby, that's where you're wrong. You're not my ex-wife and I'm not you're ex-husband." Charlene was utterly confused now. Seeing the non-comprehension registering across her face, Donnie continued. "Apparently, you didn't read the fine print on that quickie, do-it-yourself divorce you tried to get us. I originally agreed to a divorce, but after a few months in the joint, I decided to do some reading. See, I'd changed my mind and decided we really should be together 'til death do us part. And I found out that as long as I revoked the summary dissolution, it didn't matter whether you also agreed to rescind the divorce or not. If either one of us changed our mind before the six month waiting period was over and notified the court before the final paperwork was filed, then our marriage is still valid. So guess what sweet stuff?" A look of sheer horror quickly spread over Charlene's face as she realized what he was saying to her. "That's right... we're still married. So you're mine to have and to hold now and forever... or at least as long as we both shall live. Now isn't that just precious?" He smiled at her menacingly as he spoke and Charlene felt like she was going to be sick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Crazy Night Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds