A Crazy Wedding Day

"No shit!" Kristen wailed. "You shoulda fucked him!"

"Wait, you're saying you'd do that if it were you?" Cory said to Kristen looking unsure.

"No silly, I'm only joking around, you did the right thing Melis, he could have been crazy.....and er, you have a boyfriend."

"So you go out on the balcony naked a lot do you?" Cory joked.

"It's the first time I've ever tried it silly," I said.

"Speaking of naked, I think I wanna take my top off now," Kristen said as she untied her bikini top without hesitation and tossed it aside.

"What if someone comes?" I said shocked.

"Look who's fucking talking Ms. Naked Balcony talk to a stranger girl!"

I laughed, she had a point, and since Cory didn't seem to mind, I decided to lose my top too. As I was pulling it off, I said, "You guys don't mind do you?"

Cory smiled widely and said, "Why would I mind?"

I tossed my top to the side and smiled at Cory as he got an eyeful of my naked breasts.

"Well this is nice," Cory joked.

And with our laughter, Kristen suggested we all just get naked. I reminded her that we wouldn't be able to dress in time should someone come, but she told me she didn't know when the last time I cared who saw me naked was.

We removed our bottoms, all three of us, and put them on the side of the jacuzzi. It felt wonderful to be free of that bikini, and naked again. The three of us sat there for a while in silence, before Kristen smiled and said, "Know what this reminds me of?"

I suddenly shot Kristen a look telling her she couldn't be seriously bringing this up. I knew very well what she was talking about and I wasn't sure this was the right time to talk about it. I could tell both Cory and Kristen had visited the lobby bar before joining me in the pool, and Kristen was obviously not thinking clearly.

"Um...about that time at your aunt's?" I joked talking about a time when Kristen and I used her aunt's jacuzzi.

"You know what I'm talking about you bad, bad girl!" she said with a flirtatious look. Her gorgeous breasts bobbing up and down out of the suds.

"I think you drank too much Kriss, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh please, you only mention it like EVERY day!" she said laughing.

Still playing it off like she was making this up, I said, "You think Brad would join us in the jacuzzi?"

I was trying everything to change the subject, but she wouldn't get off it.

"What happened?" Cory said with a smile on his face, apparently extremely interested.

"Melissa and I were at her house a few summers ago," she started.

"Don't Kriss," I said.

"There we were, laying out in the sun, and little Melissa was all shy back then and I got her to take her bathing suit off," she went on. "So she gets used to it, and we're enjoying ourselves in the sun, in many ways mind you, and suddenly her dad comes home."

"Oh shit!" Cory started laughing.

"Wait, wait, so when he sees us all nakie, Melissa tells him to join us!"

"Get the fuck outta here!" Cory said shocked, but not looking angry.

"So her dad strips off his clothes and jumps in with us!"

"Kristen, it didn't happen just like that," I squeezed in.

"So then we start playing in the pool, you know splashing and such and her dad starts to throw us!"

"Get out!" Cory added.

"You shoulda seen this chick, her Daddy's hands all over her boobies and she was having the time of her life!"

"You were too!" I laughed a bit now seeing that Cory was actually laughing at this story.

"So what happened next?"

"Well later on see, we're in the jacuzzi, just like this, and her dad is between us, and Melissa and I wanted to tease him."

"Hahaha," Cory laughed, "what'd you do?"

"We started making out!" Kristen said.

"Sweet!" Cory whistled.

"And that's not all, after we kiss, Melissa jumps on ol'Daddy and kisses him!"

"Nooooo!" Cory said laughing.

"That's not all!" she went on, "she mounts the man in the water, and starts to fuck him!"

"No fucking way!!" Cory was amazed and still smiling.

"Yes way! They fucked like animals! I was so turned on, I was like 'girl give me a try!' and I hoped on next!"

"No fucking shit!!" Cory shouted.

"Uh huh, fucking crazy shit right?" Kristen said.

"So wait, you had sex with your father?" he said to me stunned.

All I could do was nod with a slight smile on my face.

"That's so fucking wild!!" he laughed. It took him like a second to realize what Kristen said and then he turned to her, "You had sex with him too??"

"I told you it was a wild night," she smiled.

Unsure whether he was comfortable with the knowledge that my father has fucked his girlfriend, he sat there for a minute. I feared an argument so I quickly said.

"Yeah, we were crazy, want us to demonstrate?"

"Yeah, you can pretend to be her dad," Kristen said catching my drift and suddenly our lips were locked. Kissing Kristen in the jacuzzi sent me over the edge, and suddenly all my hormones came raging back to life.

Our tongues played with each other for a minute or so and then I let Kristen kiss her boyfriend. I knew I shouldn't let this go further, I had denied them many times on their wishes for another threesome, but I was super horny tonight, and Brad was sleeping and my Dad was probably still going at it with Renee.

I made out with Cory next, and over the next few minutes he began sucking my tits and I kissed Kristen again. Kristen climbed on him first, and as they fucked I made sure to touch myself and kiss each one of them as much as I could.

Cory pounded her up and down in the water, and to my surprise Kristen got off before he did. When I heard her orgasm, I was quick to push her off and replace her. It felt wonderful to have Cory's cock inside me again. I wasn't sure if it was because he was a better fuck than Brad, or because he was someone I wasn't supposed to be having sex with, but as he grabbed my tits and sucked on them, Kristen lending him a hand, I got off quickly once again, as did he, inside me.

As I collapsed on him we kissed again when I saw someone near the pool in the distance.

"Shit guys, there's someone coming!" I said.

An older man in a hotel uniform came closer and didn't seem all that interested in seeing two hot young girls naked in the jacuzzi with a man.

"What are you doing in here!? The pool's closed!" he yelled. Fearing he was going to draw attention from everywhere with his shouting, we apologized as we laughed and grabbed our stuff quickly as we got out. It was just then that I realized I forgot a towel.

Kristen let me borrow hers and I wrapped it around myself. Kristen took her time dressing, walking all the way off the pool area completely naked before bothering to put her bikini back on.

We all laughed it off and decided to call it a night. When we made it to the elevators I made out with Kristen once more and gave Cory a peck on the lips to thank them for making it a better night. I was confident Kristen wouldn't have any issues this time letting me share her boyfriend with her.

When we got to the sixth floor they departed and I went up to the 10th floor alone. Prepared to sneak back into my room still dripping wet and drying off quietly, I was stunned when the doors opened and my father was standing there in gym shorts and nothing else.

"Melissa?" he said shocked to see me/

"Dad?" I said surprised as well.

"What are you doing up?" we said at the same time.

"I was in the pool," I said.

"Apparently," my dad said with a smirk.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Going to find the ice machine, apparently we don't have one on this floor."

"Why are you looking for ice at this time of night?" I said as I stepped out of the elevator and lett the doors close behind me. "Thirsty?"

"A little," my dad said smirking with a naughty grin.

"Hmmm...need it for something else?" I joked.

"Maybe that too," he said.

"Having fun tonight with your wife?"

"You should be in bed young lady," my dad scolded me like I was a little girl sneaking into the living room after bedtime.

"You're right Daddy," I said with a naughty smile. "Mind if I join you in yours?"

My dad's face glowed with delight from my suggestion. And as I followed him into his room and lost my bikini quickly, I joined my new parents on their bed for our first time together as a family.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds