• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Crooked Plan

A Crooked Plan

Her long legs stepped out of the vehicle. Her high heels tapped the ground and she pushed her way out of the car. She bent over to get her books from the passenger seat and they could see straight up her skirt. The guys, two of them, looked at each other and grinned excitedly, air licking her exposed pussy anticipating the upcoming events they had planned. Just the boys not her. They had sat up all night talking and went through the usual list of girls they pine over and got to this girl and discovered a profound agreement upon her. They both noticed the outfit she wore last Friday and agreed upon seeing her, they both wanted to fuck her on the spot. One of them proposed a sort of fantasy or "interesting" idea about the three of them together and the other concurred it truly was a great idea. And so, after it was thoroughly talked about and ached for came this conclusion.

She walked, full-armed, and fumbled in her purse to find her house key as she walked toward her deserted home. It was getting dark and the boys kept in the shadows and waited.

As soon as the last creak of the key was heard and they knew they were in the clear, the two men pushed her into her unlit house and onto the stairs. Startled, she had dropped her books and fell face first onto the carpeted steps. The boys made sure of the locked door, and then charged the dazed damsel form behind. The first man took initiative and took her, still lying down, by the back of her hair and twisted tightly. He turned her ear to him.

"Listen here and now," he said with tears already rolling down her cheeks. "If he or I tell you to do something," he points with his knife, "you do it right and right away no matter what it is, or we make it worse for you." His hot breath on her ear almost distracts her from everything. The man begins to nibble and suck on her ear and neck while the other man, who's been watching getting hard already from her struggles, comes up behind her, rips down her panties and smacks her bare ass. She moans in pain and he smacks her harder enjoying every moment of his power over her. The first guy kisses her cheek and shoves her head down onto the steps making her ass stick up in the air. He ran his hand down her back and smoothed her hair. The second man pulled up her panties and smacked her ass once more. Her loud yelp made him change his mind and he quickly unbuckled his pants and breathed deep breaths.

"Keep her there," he demanded of his partner and slipped himself out of his boxers.

Already she had heard the unzipping of his dark jeans and she stressed every muscle to try and get out. Her head was held firmly in place and her legs were spread apart by the second man's knees. Thinking fast the first man now bound her hand behind her back with his other hand. She wasn't going anywhere. The second man rubbed her pussy with his cock, all along his shaft and with his soft head. He pushed a little straight against her pussy

She screamed, "No!" as if that would stop him. He only grinned and licked his two fingers around and in between. His index finger penetrated her first. He slid it far forward and deep into her pussy. He pulled back and had his other middle finger slip into her as well. Maybe it was because she was so tense but he could barely fit them both. He could only imagine what his dick would soon fee like. He didn't waste another minute. He fingered her a couple more times and sucked his fingers clean. He wiped all over her pussy lips. Holding his shirt up wit his teeth, he grabbed the base of his cock, took hold of her ass and shoved his way quick and hard into her half dry pussy. She screamed and satisfied both the men for they knew it was somewhat because of pain. He pulled far back, still with an abundance of friction form her sore, dry pussy until his head only remained inserted. The first man smirked and moved to an easier-to-gawk angle and devoured the whole seen. Her pussy was bright pink and stretched under and around his pal's extremely girthy cock. Her ass too was a very light shade of pink due to its earlier abuse. This time the second man grabbed her curvaceous waist and she braced herself. Surprisingly, he inched his way in but quickly and unexpectedly yanked her backwards on his cock and pounded the shit out of her, while she screamed and cried. The second man kept going and the first let go of her hair and pressed his finger tips in a circular motion in a varying pace on her clit. Her screams soon became mixed with involuntary moans. Her conscience fighting this, she turned her head sideways still having her hands bound behind her back and asked out of breath, "Stop, please. Please...stop."

At this the second guy reached up grabbed the back of her hair pulled hard back so her chin was in the air, and incredibly began to fuck her harder than he was already. Their flesh banged together so hard it was liable to conduct bruising on his hip bones. The first guy figured his bud had her from there and let go of the chick's wrists and ceased rubbing her clit. He climbed two steps upward and licked her lips and the tears off her stressed face while caressing it and rubbed her shoulders. Balancing on her knees her hands were clenched in fists and rested on the steps parallel to her face. While the second man pounded away muttering things and gritting his teeth, the second whipped his dick out after he got under her mouth at a comfortable position and took off his black hoody. She looked up at him and came face to face with his dick pressing on her lips. She quickly turned her head and shut her mouth frowning refusing to do as he insinuated. Keeping her head turned she glanced up at one of her masked men and saw his strong, buff arms complete with large barbed wire around his bicep looking as if they would puncture him with every flex. She glared into his face. The two men exchanged an informative look and the second man slowed down to an easy going pump into her raw pussy.

"What happened?" guy number two asked.

"Well, she's not doing as told," he answered.

The second man slammed into her reaching over he back and pulled back on her hair till her ear was right up against his lips once more.

"Is this true slut?" he puffed into her ear with gritted teeth and disbelief /

She looked into the first mans deep and determined eyes and only answered with a gasp of pain.

"Open your mouth," the first man demanded. She bit her lips from the inside and silently refused.

"Open your mouth right fucking now!" he screamed in her ear. The tears from her eyes dripped down her chin trickling over her neck and down her cleavage. She looked up at him and watched as he stroked his cock ready to shove it down her throat. She closed her eyes and the second guy let go of her hair and shoved her head forward. He pulled his dick completely out and in while waiting for his buddy to be sucked off by their dirty slut. The first guy scooted toward her face and pressed down with his thumb to level his dick to her mouth. Having no choice, she opened her mouth just enough so it could fit, and not enough to mind her teeth.

"Open your mouth wider honey, for your sake," he said as she started sucking. At this, she purposely let her bottom molars skid right across his shaft as well as letting her incisors bite down...

Big mistake.

The second she dared do so she was back-handed; the impact of the first mans knuckles echoing off her cheekbone. The niceties and semi-politeness of his demeanor had gone. He gripped the back of her head by her hair, and pried her mouth open by pressing hard on her jawbone. She opened her jaw to express her pain and he immediately plunged his cock straight into her throat. She started to gag and he kept her head firmly in place closing his eyes and feeling the intense contractions on his head with the warm slippery wall of the back of her throat. She began to gag with a fury and he let her up pulling her by hair, and forced a nose breaking kiss sliding his tongue in her mouth. Catching her breath she pulled away from him coughing.

"You like that?" he asked her chuckling a little.

"Fuck you," she whispered.

"Oh, I plan to. Along with plenty of other surprises in store for you."

He slid his hand across her face where he hit her and she flinched.

"Aw, are you mad at me? Sorry honey, but you made me do it. You have to play the game right and obey. Otherwise, you might get hurt."

The second guy stopped for a bit to listen to their conversation.

"What's the problem now?" he asked.

"Nothing really, just giving Nikki here a life lesson," he replied.

She looked up at him when he said her name and was shocked they knew it.

"Tyler, why are you telling her when you can teach her?" the second guy asked incredulously with one giant thrust into her.

"That's a good point."

The name burned into her mind and she mentally pictured every Tyler she'd ever known. She stopped herself short of figuring they used a fake name anyway, but then remembered a specific Tyler she knew from junior year. He was cute, scruffy, and mostly had crazy dark blonde hair that stuck everywhere and there really deep hazel..."Oh my God..." she thought to herself. She rose her eyes and, before she could look more closely, was being told to suck 'Tyler's' dick to the best of her ability. This time, she decided she'd do as told. The second guy stopped and pulled up her panties after another good smack, and flipped down her skirt. He began buckling himself back up and watched waiting for her to begin.

"Wait," Tyler said, "Why don't we make her more comfortable?"

Tyler put himself away and got up. Nikki was still in position, completely free from restraint now. When she realized this she promptly got up and wiped her face, fixed her skirt, and straightened her shirt. For a split second she thought of running out of the house, forgetting there was another man in the mix. Her quick snapping movement alerted the other guy of her intentions before she could trample down the few steps directly into his grasp.

"Whoa, where are you going? Are you not enjoying yourself? I am," he insisted as he caught her struggling body in her attempt to escape. She nearly collapsed in defeat against him. His hard chest pushed against her and she felt his strong hands turn her away from him at a right angle. She started to tear again and bent her head on his blue flannel shirt. He smelled good. He put his hands on her hips and slid them down her thighs pressing his hard dick on her backside. Her knees buckled at the sensation and he caught her by the breasts; his touch consumed her. He moved her hair of her neck and savagely bit it. He nudged her up the stairs and she reluctantly rose her foot to head towards Tyler.

They led her to the living room. There, Tyler sat on the couch, leaned back, and relaxed. Nikki and the other guy approached him.

"What is she going to do for us first Shane?" Tyler asked while removing his mask.

It was who she thought. She now recalled seeing Tyler in school and sometimes at the pool hall she frequented. And he was always with this one other guy...

She turned her head right as he removed his mask as well. Yes, this was him. She remembered his brown eyes burning into hers and his stare as it dragged along her every inch when she bent over to take a shot, cleavage unmistakable. She'd admit she liked the attention. This was a little too far for though...

"Exactly what I said...she's gonna suck your dick as best as she can with no fuck-ups. Right Baby?" Shane put his hand on her shoulder and knelt her down in front of Tyler.

"What are you going to do in the mean time?" Tyler asked while stripping down and bringing his black baggy jeans and gray boxers to his ankles.

"I'm going to watch and see what she can do up close and personal." Shane smirked an evil grin while lying on the couch facing the scene.

"Did you hear that sweetheart? No fuck-ups. It's real easy honey. Just act like you want it like I know you do so badly."

"You wish," she snapped looking up at him defiantly.

"That's where you're wrong," Shane interrupted. "We don't give a fuck if you want it or not. We're taking it either way, just like you will. You're gonna take all you have to give and give all we wanna take. He just said that for you own benefit; if you want it to be fun. But its fun for us so it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me. Right Ty?"

"Mmhmm," Tyler agreed with a low growl, stroking his cock staring at her breasts.

"Now go on, do what I heard you do best," Shane laughed.

Shane got comfortable and got his face as close as he could get it without sucking Tyler's dick himself.

"Do what you want," Tyler interjected from above her, "but do as I say if I tell you to.

Afraid of what they could do to her this time she obeyed no questions asked. His dick was long and about as girthy as Shane's. So far, deep in her, stirred no complaints about it in fact. It was nearly perfect to work with.

She started her masterpiece by sitting up higher on her knees and grasped the base of him. Starting all the way from under his balls, she tucked her tongue under and then over them and slowly slipped her tongue up his shaft. Ranging the shape of her tongue from fully covering his shaft she licked him, twirling it around to the front of his penis as well, and then when she reached the head, used the tip of her tongue to really kiss every crevice of his head. After she was done teasing her tongue over his balls again, she engulfed both of them into her mouth and slowly, with pressure, let them slide out of her mouth, her lips pressing and pulling on his skin.

She licked her hand, got it soaked and immediately caressed his dick with her full palm of her saliva. Her hand slid nicely up and down now. Between every full stroke she would quickly rub her palm over his head and squeeze a little as she descended. Shane squirmed on the couch and waited his turn while Tyler watched intently reacting to every bold move Nikki made. A little more of this and Tyler was rock hard.

"Not doin' too bad Nikki," Shane said. "I'm surprised you have such enthusiasm. How are you doing Ty?"

Tyler looked down into Nikki's eyes as she wrapped her lips around his head.

"Just fine, Shane, I think we're ok," he jolted as she slid her whole face into his pelvis. She got most of him in her mouth in one try. He was impressed. He could feel her throat pulsating again. She could feel him pulsating too. She came up for air and licked her hand again. This time she left his head in her mouth, drooling down him slightly for less friction and began to rub his whole shaft with her hand all the way up and all the way down in a twisting fashion. Her tongue began to work it over while her hand kept a steady, fast pace. She slurped and drooled more and more and her face as well as his whole cock was gleaming in his pre-cum mixed with her drizzling spit. Her head started to go down with her hand. Inch by inch she'd follow her twisting hand with a drop of a level of her head. She started going faster. And deeper. Each time he'd hit the back of her throat she'd gag, it was becoming frequent since her pace only became quicker. She gave her hand a faster pace to keep up with her head bobbing up and down over and over. She pressed her tongue hard against the bottom of his dick, and added suction to her technique by sucking his only his head while working it with her tongue.

Tyler's moans filled the room. Momentarily he forgot who he was, where he was and what situation he was currently apart of. He threw his head back, and thrust his hips so he almost levitated from the couch straight into Nikki's sexy vacuum that knew how to clean his floors oh, so well. His moans got louder when she paused her deepthroating keeping her hand still in motion and licked his sensitive, attentive balls under and over them and then resumed with her bobbing actions. Shane laid wise-eyed, touching himself unconsciously wishing it was his cock she was engulfing into that busy, messy mouth of hers. He paid attention to her body also, her arm pumped his buddy away with such a ferocious speed that her titties jiggled and her cleavage looked almost edible at this point. Her proportionate ass did this too, under her skirt that hung over her long legs and bent knees. She was just as tense as Ty, kneeling, her heels up and toes jammed into the ground for better balance. That is their intensity was similar until Ty came.

Her mouth started to get numb, having to stay open this whole time, wide enough not to hurt of discomfort him. Therefore it was a bit of relief and pride that came over Nikki when she felt Tyler's dick spasm. He tensed all of his muscles and wrapped her hair around his fist and pushed her head first into his groin. She grabbed his balls with a pleasing grip as he came completely in her mouth, her awkwardly gulping, and it sliding down her throat.

...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Crooked Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds