• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 13

A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 13

Chapter 13

"A Letter to My Wife's Lover"


Summer 2008

FORWARD: My wife Sally and I are HAPPILY married. Cuckolding has been a wonderful addition to our relationship, giving each of us what we need (and have always needed) sexually. We have an open communication, a loving relationship, and every sexual fantasy I have is about my wife. How many other men, married more than a quarter-century, can say that?

A note to Literotica readers: Many of you seem to have a need to hurt yourselves by reading things that upset you. That's your choice, of course. But may I ask you to refrain from commenting on how offended you are that I wrote about cuckolding? I'm telling you up front that this is what the story is about... so I respectfully request that you not write how shocked you are when it is. Please?

Thank you in advance.

Cuckold Paul

Dear Ted,

Since you and Sally have a date this coming Tuesday, I thought I'd bring you up to date on events around here.

After your last date in May, Sally said she wanted to have sex with me. Since it has been a year and a half since she even touched me sexually, I was surprised, to say the least. It was coincidence, I am sure, but the night she chose was May 20th – exactly 1 1/2 years to the day since we last had sex.

I decided that if my wife wanted to have sex with me, I would do my best to be better at it than I have been before. You always tell me how wet she is for you, and from the little I see of the time you spend together I can tell that she is really hot for you any time you get together. I figured I would see if I could get her to feel that way about me, too, so I tried to do what I saw you do years ago when I was allowed to watch you fuck her, and what she tells me she loves after your dates.

I began by playing with her with her vibrator. Instead of just lying beside her and sucking on her nipple, I tried to move around – to touch her, kiss her, make love to her all over. She enjoyed it for a while, then she pushed me back into my usual place and told me to concentrate on her nipple. Eventually she had a pretty big orgasm, and I held her through all her "aftershocks."

After that she went down on me. I don't need to tell you how it felt, since you always rave about how good it feels when she does that with you. But it had been a long, long time since I felt a woman's touch, and I really loved it. Then she invited me inside her. I checked with my finger to see if she was wet - you know, as she is with you – but she was not, so I used Vaseline to get myself ready for her.

Ted, you know how I have told you that I've forgotten what it feels like to fuck her? I wasn't lying, or even exaggerating. It felt SOOO good to slide into her! She was very animated while we fucked, and clearly did everything she could to make me feel good. When I came, it felt better than anything I have felt in a year and a half; at that moment I truly realized what I had been missing for all that time.

We cuddled for a long time afterward, and Sally said she wanted to keep having sex with me after that night. I told her the decision was hers, and I asked her if she was still looking forward to seeing you again. "Oh, YES!" was her reply.

Since May 20th, she said many times that she wanted to have sex with me again before your date. I always said I was ready, but "things" always seemed to come up to prevent it. Sometimes they were major things, like not feeling well; sometimes they were minor, like being tired at the end of the day. I kept asking her if she really WANTED to have sex, and she kept saying yes... but "things" kept getting in the way.

Last night – four days before your date – I finally sat her down to talk. I asked her what was going on – why she kept saying one thing, but doing another. What it came down to was, did she really WANT to have sex with me?

Her first answer was that she thought sex would bring us closer. Then she said the thought of never having sex with me again was strange. I asked her if she felt closer to me during the two weeks she was promising sex but not having it, and she said no – she felt farther apart from me than she had in a long time. So I asked her if she had noticed that her answers never mentioned being excited at the thought of having sex with me, and I asked her, flat out, if thinking about sex with me excited her. She answered immediately: "Not at all."

Then I asked her if thinking about sex with YOU excited her. "Oh, yes!" was her equally fast response.

We spent the next hour talking about how we could stay close without having sex, and we realized that as we spoke we held each other tighter and tighter. It turns out that pretending she wanted to have sex with me was very, very difficult for her, and sensing that she wasn't telling me the truth was just as tough for me. As soon as we dropped the pretenses, we both felt good again.

So, Ted, when you see my wife on Tuesday I hope you will enjoy the thought that she really tried to have sex with me, but only wants you. I hope you will remember that I worked harder than I ever have to turn her on, but could not do what you do to her the moment you walk into the bedroom. And I hope you appreciate that she would rather wait as long as it takes to see you than to have sex with me, her husband.

As for me, I won't ever forget that one night she had sex with me. Now, when I hear her make you groan with pleasure I will have a new sense of what you are feeling. When you and she lock the door behind you and leave me sitting by myself I will have a new emptiness knowing I won't feel it again for a long, long time. And when you talk with me I will have a new sense of shame knowing how relieved my wife is that she doesn't need to pretend she wants me inside her. She only wants you.

You win, Ted. I lose. The pleasure only you give her and the pleasure she gives only you are the prize.

She bought a new bra and new panties for your date on Tuesday, and she said she wants to see you more often this summer.

Sincerely,

Paul

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds