• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 02

A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 02

12

During the week that my wife was away I developed a plan to encourage her to cuckold me, and, over the weekend I started to put my plan into action. I followed two principals. Firstly, being incredibly nice, and loving, and second, making her aroused and horny without satisfying her at all. This is what I did.

Friday evening I was really nice, I cooked a nice dinner, insisted on clearing up on my own, then massaged her feet for ages.

Saturday morning is when Sarah likes to have sex, if we're going to, and we used to either have straight missionary position sex, then after I was satisfied, I made her cum with my fingers, or, we did it the other way around, I fingered her to orgasm and then entered her and took my pleasure. She loved me penetrating her and if I didn't do that, it wasn't proper sex for her.

Unfortunately, a while ago, I was rushed to hospital and later told that I had late onset type 1 diabetes. The consultant explained all the possible complications, one of which was difficulty obtaining or maintaining a strong erection.

This particular Saturday, I started by fingering her clit, and she started stroking me, trying to get me hard so I could fuck her, as she never felt it was proper sex if I didn't penetrate her, but my penis stayed resolutely soft, and after a few minutes she gave up.

With the mood gone, she got up to shower. My plan was to keep her horny but unsatisfied all week, so she would go to Austria, horny as hell. Day one worked nicely, helped by me masturbating without my wife knowing, immediately I woke up, while she was still sleeping heavily.

All day Saturday I was a perfect loving husband, and in the evening I massaged her feet again.

Sunday morning I repeated my masturbation before she woke, then when she did wake, I got up and made her coffee, showered, and started cleaning the apartment in readiness for the BBQ we had planned. I think she thought we would have sex, but I had other ideas.

Lynne's daughter and her fiancée came for the BBQ, the weather was sunny and hot, and my wife drank lots of Prosecco, and I knew she would be feeling really horny, and after the guests had gone we sat in the sun chatting, and I gave her my first speech about my concern that she would be lonely on her own in Austria, and that she should accept any invitations to go out or whatever. As I expected, she reassured me that she would rather stay on her own, and that I'm the only man for her, but that speech was just the first of a number that I had planned.

In the evening I massaged her feet again, but this time I pointed out that she had some dry skin on the inside of her thighs, which wasn't true, but she couldn't really see, so she believed me. Once I'd done her feet, I massaged moisturising cream all the way up her legs and up the inside of her thighs., and my hand kept accidently brushing against her panty covered pussy, getting her really horny.

Before she could actually get off I announced that I was finished, and went back to my own chair.

So, that was round one of my plan to send her away horny as hell, and under instructions to socialise, which will hopefully get her into bed with some horny well hung guy.

On Monday evening, while I was massaging her feet, an idea hit me. She was going to be doing the job of the General Manager, not her usual job as accountant. She couldn't just sit in her room in the evening, she had to be in the hotel, in the bar, in the restaurant, chatting to guests. I pointed this out to her and she admitted that she had already realised that, but didn't want to say anything in case I got jealous of her chatting to the business men etc, in the bar in the evening.

I thought my birthday and Christmas had arrived together, this was such an amazing admission that I could feel myself getting hard, and with her legs resting on my crotch that could have been a problem, but, luckily she didn't notice.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself, so I could play it cool.

I told her that I quite understood, and I promised her that I wouldn't get jealous, just so long as she was honest and told me everything that went on, and she promised me that she would. I asked her if the businessmen were likely to flirt with her, ask her to join them for dinner etc, and she admitted, very reluctantly, that they probably would, but that normally, they would suggest dinner somewhere else, not in the hotel, which she would obviously refuse.

Well that was like a red rag to a bull for me. I desperately wanted her to accept invitations to go out to dinner with businessmen, away from the hotel, and then, hopefully, back to their rooms. I still had to play it cool though, so I let that lie for a bit, while I continued massaging, then I went back to the idea of buying her more clothes, and pointed out that what she needed was perhaps clothes for the evenings, a bit more sexy than the daytime ones, so she looks the part of the successful business woman.

She sheepishly agreed to that idea, and then I told her that I still wanted to buy her some new lingerie as a treat and so she would think of me when she undressed. At first she was a bit cross saying.

"I'm not going to bed with the guys, just having dinner" and I thought, Oops! I've over cooked it, but I assured her that it was so she would think of me after she's been with them, which only partially worked, but then I thought of a clincher, telling her that she would feel more confident wearing sexy matching lingerie when she goes out in the evenings, and she admitted that I was right.

Wow! All the success was going to my head, and really turning me on, but I still wanted to go back to the issue of her going out to other hotels and restaurants with these guys.

Later, I reminded her of a conversation we'd had ages ago, when she was telling me that she needed to check out the other hotel restaurants to assess the competition, but that it was awkward for her to go on her own.

I feigned being lost in thought, then suggested that maybe, if some guy did invite her, it would be a perfect opportunity to spy on those restaurants, she could even tell him about her need to check out the other places, especially if he just suggested that she join him for dinner in her restaurant, she could suggest that she would prefer to go somewhere else and explain why.

She admitted that my idea was a good one, and she completely failed to spot that if she suggested something like that, any red blooded male would assume that she wanted a date, rather than just dinner.

I was so excited, I could barely contain myself!

Later, in bed, when she was asleep, I had to fish her panties out of the drawer under my bed, and add some more seed to them, as I imagined her being fucked by a string of businessmen.

The next evening it was very hot, so we ate on our little outside table on the small patio which is shady in the evening, and gets a breeze off the river. Sarah, myself and Carol, Sarah's sister. We were all quite close together, as it's a small table, and we were eating pizzas.

The two girls were chatting about Sarah's problems with the GM,(General Manager), in Austria. Carol was also in the hotel industry, working in accounts for Hilton, but for many years she was a GM herself, so she knew what she was talking about. I decided to raise my idea about Sarah chatting to the guests again, to see if I could get some support from Carol, but I was amazed by the response I got.

Immediately she jumped on my suggestion that Sarah would have to chat to the guests, insisting that it was absolutely essential that my wife not only talked to the businessmen, but actually flirted with them, to get the most information from them, and she warned me that I mustn't be jealous or negative about it because it was part of the job.

I said it was fine, I understood, then Carol pushed Sarah to confirm that she would have dinner with at least a couple of guys each week, to really get the pulse of what they were feeling about the hotel and the competition, and she told me that I must encourage my wife to really flirt with these guys.

I was completely shell shocked, and was desperately trying to hide my erection, whilst my wife was really annoyed with her sister, not because she disagreed, but because Carol had made it so clear to me what my wife would need to be doing.

As a final shot, Carol told me that I must promise not to make a big fuss if my wife accidentally ended up getting fucked by some of the business men, insisting that I mustn't make a big song and dance about it.

Quickly, before Sarah could object, I made the promise, and held Sarah's hand and told her that I would understand.

Sarah wailed "Carol!! Why did you have to say all that in front of Rob!" but Carol was already walking away, chuckling to herself.

Sarah did her best to convince me that she wouldn't be having sex with anyone except me, but I kept saying that it was ok, not a problem. Eventually we just dropped the subject.

The next night we all had dinner together again. I had cooked seafood stir fry, a favourite of mine, and also of the girls, especially Carol, as I always make it pretty spicy and she loves hot food.

Anyway, we were eating merrily away, slurping our noodles, and talking about this and that, when Sarah reminded Carol that we were going shopping on Sunday to get her some more clothes to wear in the evenings in the hotel. She asked her sister if she was going to come and help her choose.

Carol said that she might, but it would depend.

Sarah asked her what it would depend on, and Carol answered that it would depend on whether Sarah would take her advice, or ignore it and buy her usual frumpy clothes.

There was a bit of discussion about whether Sarah normally chose boring old lady clothes, which Carol seemed to win, and with a sigh my wife accepted that she would take her sister's advice on what to buy.

My wife then told her sister that I wanted to buy her some lingerie, as a treat, and to make her feel confident when she was in the bar chatting to people.

Carol was amused by my idea, but didn't say much.

A little later Carol and I were loading the dish washer as my wife watched TV. She spoke quietly, so she wasn't overheard by Sarah, telling me that she wanted to get Sarah into some sexier clothes, and she hoped I wasn't going to be negative about it. I assured her that she would have my support.

Carol told me that she had this idea that if Sarah hooked up with a guy in Austria, that she would stop being so boring and start going out with her again, which was an idea which certainly appealed to me. Having explained her motives, she then put the squeeze on me, asking me what I thought Sarah would say if she told her about my cuckold fantasies.

I knew what Sarah would think. She would be furious! She really is straight laced, and hates any kinky ideas, so if Carol told her about my fantasies it would be a disaster. Carol just looked at me, and I knew that I was completely under her thumb, but I also knew that I wanted her to succeed in her plan. We both knew that we had become allies in the plan to get my wife into bed with other guys.

Our Sunday shopping day was a mixed bag, some good things and some not so good. My new ally seemed a little too enthusiastic, as I shall explain.

We all three set off, and headed into the mall, but before we could get to any clothes shops, my wife found a jewellers and spent quite some time looking in the window, before Carol reminded her that we were supposed to be clothes shopping and pulled my reluctant wife away from the jewellers window.

For a while it all went according to our plan, with Carol encouraging Sarah to look at sexier clothes than she would on her own, and I didn't interfere, as it was going well without me. After a couple of hours they had narrowed it down to a couple of dresses, one clingy, highlighting her curves, and the other quite tight and fairly thin, almost see through in fact, plus a summer skirt which was fairly short and would blow up in the lightest of breezes, and a top which showed off her ample breasts nicely.

That's when we hit problems. I mentioned about the lingerie I had offered to buy her, and my wife said that she would rather have the gold bracelet which she had spotted in the jewellers, and then Carol chipped in saying that Sarah couldn't wear underwear with either of the dresses we were buying anyway, as it would show through, so there would be no point in buying the lingerie. My wife said that there was no way she was wandering around her hotel bar without any panties on under her dress, and accused Carol of trying to turn her into a slut.

Carol pushed it further, saying that if Sarah promised to wear the dresses without any underwear, she was sure that I would buy her the bracelet.

Well, Sarah went mad, shouting at her sister so much that Carol walked out of the store nearly in tears.

My wife thrust the clothes she had chosen into my arms and told me to go and pay for them, then meet her at the jewellers with my credit card in my hand.

As you can imagine, I was thrilled that she was still going to take the sexy clothes, but annoyed with my sister-in-law for going too far, too fast, in her campaign, and nervous about how much the jewellery was going to cost me.

It took me a while to pay for the clothes, and by the time I got to the jewellers my wife and her sister were both inside, with various trays of gold bracelets out, and they were happily choosing together. After what seemed like hours Sarah settled on a gold bracelet which cost me nearly £400! Ten times what the lingerie would be, and not at all sexy.

Anyway, I paid up, smiling and telling my wife that she was worth it, and we headed for a posh lingerie shop.

After choosing several bra and thong sets we headed home.

Later, as I was cooking, Carol spoke to me quietly and apologised for over doing the persuasion, and I forgave her.

Much later in the evening I massaged my wife's feet then did the inside of her thighs again, to moisten her supposedly dry skin, and, as she started to get a little worked up again, she asked me if I thought Carol was right about the dresses, that she must wear them with no underwear.

I decided to be very cautious, despite my growing arousal, and told her that I thought her sister was probably right, but that she should wear what she was comfortable with. She thought for a minute or two while I continued to rub cream into the inside of her thighs, occasionally letting my hand touch her sex through her panties. She then asked me if men would think that she was a slut if she didn't wear any panties, and I answered that they couldn't possibly know that she wasn't wearing any, which was the point of what Carol had said, that is, without panties there would be no tell tale VPL (visible panty line), so they wouldn't know what she was wearing under her dress.

She seemed to accept my argument, even though, with those revealing dresses, it would be obvious that she was going commando.

She finished the discussion saying that she would think about it, and I finished the massage, leaving her aroused, but unsatisfied yet again.

Carol and I had done all we could, time would tell if it was enough.

On Monday morning Sarah set off for Heathrow again.

That night Sarah sent me a text to say the she was having a team dinner and wouldn't be able to chat until late, so I text back saying that she didn't need to contact me, and that I was fine, so I didn't hear from her again until the following morning.

Just before I went to bed, however, Carol came into the lounge to speak to me. She said that Sarah had text her to tell her that a man in the bar was hitting on her. Apparently Carol asked if he was good looking, and Sarah answered that he was OK. Carol finished by telling my wife to have fun.

I had real trouble sleeping, I was so worked up.

In the morning Sarah text me to tell me that she had fired the GM, and that we would definitely talk on Facetime that evening. It occurred to me that she might be feeling guilty.

During the evening she phoned me to chat, and told me that she would, as expected, be away almost full time for the next three months, and that she was having a drink and dinner with someone called Elena, who I'd never heard of.

I was in two minds about her being away so much. I would miss her, of course, but I thought that, if she were away from me, and she got lonely and frustrated, she was more likely to hook up with another guy.

Early the next evening, I heard Carol talking to someone on Facetime, and, as I got nearer to her bedroom door I realised it was my wife, in Austria. My wife was asking her sister's opinion, and I soon gathered that it was whether she should accept a dinner invitation for that evening from a hotel guest who was also a prospective major corporate client.

I heard Sarah telling Carol that he had expressed interest in hosting a string of conferences at the hotel, but that he needed to discuss in detail what the hotel could offer in terms of facilities, and he suggested that they have dinner together and go through the details. Sarah had responded positively, as she assumed that he meant dinner in the hotel restaurant, but then he had said that he didn't want everyone overhearing their conversation, especially as he understood that Sarah had fired the GM.

It would seem that as my wife was asking her sister's opinion, the guy was in the bar, waiting for her, and she wanted Carol's view as to whether she should invent some excuse, or go with the guy to a local restaurant.

Of course Carol was clear that she must go, especially since the hotel desperately needed to increase revenues, and then moved on to what my wife should wear. She was adamant that Sarah should wear the new sexy dress, and either no panties, or the new lingerie which I had finally managed to buy for her at the weekend. My wife retorted that she definitely would not be meeting the guy wearing no knickers, but she agreed to wear the new set.

With that settled, my wife told her sister that she needed to ask my permission before she would consider having dinner with the client, so I rushed back to the lounge so I could receive her Facetime call. I was so excited, but I knew that I must appear calm, relaxed, and unconcerned, rather than incredibly turned on.

A couple of minutes later her call came through.

She gave me roughly the same information which I had already overheard, but she managed to stress how crucial his business could be in turning the hotel around, without mentioning how charming and attractive the guy was, which she had done to her sister. Of course, I told her that she certainly must go out with the guy, and that I trusted her, and wouldn't be at all upset or jealous.

Before we finished our conversation I asked her what she would wear, but she avoided the question, so I finished by telling her that she needn't ring me again that evening, but just to send me a text when she was safely back at the hotel.

So, that was her night arranged, and although I knew she went out with the guy, and that she got back safely, I had no idea what went on. I waited anxiously to hear from her, and more importantly, for Carol to hear from her, as I was sure she would get more details than me.

For the rest of that week we got no further information, as all our conversations were about the battle my wife was having with the sacked General Manager, so I was hoping that at the weekend we could get her to be a bit more forthcoming.

Over the weekend Sarah seemed rather down. At first she lost her nerve about my reaction to her evening with Karl, the prospective client, and I spent ages convincing her that I was absolutely fine with it. The next time we talked she admitted that he had asked her up to his room, but that she had refused. I was thrilled that he had made the suggestion, and obviously disappointed that she had refused, but overall I thought that events were heading in the right direction.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds