• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 02

A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 02

12

******************************

FIVE MONTHS EARLIER

******************************

"Oooooohhhhhh..."

"Ride My cock fuckbag. Ride it hard!!"

Janet Amonte has been a slave for 1 month. It has been the best month of her life. Her husband Larry is also a slave. He is a cuckolded slave. Their Master is Buck Adams. Together with Janet's sister-in-law Maria, they all live in the Amonte home. Now, it's Buck's home.

"Oh..oh..oh..oh..oh..oh..M..oh..M..oh..oh..M-ast..."

"RIDE ME BITCH!!"

Buck yelled through clenched teeth. Janet, aka fuckbag, was on His lap. Her arms were wrapped around His massive shoulders. He was drilling her cunt with His massively wide cock. She had already cum numerous times. It was His turn now.

"P-p-p-please...give...give...cumm...I wan...I wa...Master's...oh God...oh God...cummmmmmm"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

Buck leaned forward and sunk His teeth into Janet's shoulders as He filled her full of His cum.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Buck grinds His teeth into Janet's shoulders. His large paws squeezing the life out of her ass cheeks.

"Fuck..."

When He's spent, He drops her onto the floor and off of His lap.

"BITCH! GET IN HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS!"

Larry comes into the room and immediately kneels in front of Buck. He had never been with a man nor touched a penis other than his own. But his Master beckoned and he was ready to serve.

"Not Me you fuck. Her. Get your fuckbag of a wife cleaned up and ready for tonight. I left some cum in her cunt for you to eat. GO!!"

Larry knelt behind his already kneeling wife. He hungrily lapped up her used fuckhole. He was used to sucking his Master's cum out of her ass and pussy. He was used to licking it off her body. Hers and Maria's.

(DING DONG) (DING DONG)

"Who the fuck is that??"

Larry and Janet jumped up. They were as surprised as Buck.

"Bitch answer the door and see who the fuck it is. Carefully now."

Larry moved to the door and cracked it open a bit.

"Yes?", he asked.

"Larry Amonte?"

"Yes."

The man at the door flashed a badge.

"Are you Larry Amonte the owner of this house?"

"Yes. Who are you and why are you asking?"

"My name is Sgt. Davidson, Indianapolis PD. Do you know a Debbie Flint of 320 Hargrove Drive here in town?"

"Yes, yes. That's my mother-in-law."

"Mr. Amonte she placed a call saying you all were in danger. That there was a known fugitive living with you."

Larry froze.

"Mr. Amonte, do you mind if I come in and take a look around."

Larry looked behind him. Buck was gone. Maria was there and she nodded to him. Larry opened the door.

"Not at all. By all means."

Maria went up to the police officer.

"Hi. I'm Janet, Larry's wife. Let me show you around."

Maria lead the officer around the split-level home. After a few minutes he smiled and made his way to the door.

"Everything looks fine here."

"Yes, we know officer. I just got into an argument with my mom and she flew off the handle. I'm sorry she involved you."

"It's okay Mrs. Amonte. You folks go ahead and have a good night."

"Thank you officer."

Larry closed the door and let out a huge sigh of relief. Maria immediately hugged him and they kissed passionately.

"That mothefucking bitch."

Buck and Janet came from around back.

"That old fucking tart thinks she can call the cops on Me?!?!? Is she fucking crazy??"

Maria, Janet, and Larry all kneel. They listen as Buck rants. He walks passed them patting both Maria and Larry on the head.

"Good job you two. Your Master is proud. I have some thinking to do. It may not be smart for me to stick around here much longer..."

********************

1 WEEK LATER

********************

"I'm so glad we could spend this time together."

"Me too Mom. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off and put that whole ordeal behind us. Larry and I really hate what happened. It's been really killing us."

"I know dear, I know. Let's not talk about it anymore. Pull over sweetie I need something to drink."

"Oh no mom, I have some bottles of water right here. I figured it would be easier to bring water with us while we were shopping."

"Good thinking Jan. Mmmm this water hits the spot. oh look a parking spot!"

The two women, mother & daughter, park at the mall and make their way in. Janet carries her purse and a small cooler with 6 bottles of water in it. They perused a couple of stores before actually buying anything.

"You know dear, your brother tells me that Maria came home and it was as if they never missed a beat. Their kids are even staying with Maria's sister for the weekend while they get reacquainted. I feel like we can really start being a family again."

"I know mom. You're right. Here. Have another water."

"How did you know? I was just thinking I really wanted another bottle..."

After a few hours the two women were heading home. Very clearly Debbie was not herself. She was feeling giddy. Her head was spinning. She felt dehydrated. She wasn't in control.

"Mom? Mom, are you okay?"

"I-I'm not sure...I feel funny..."

Debbie's smile was awkward. Janet placed her hand on her shoulder. It sent shockwaves through Debbie's body. She immediately leaned in to her daughter.

"Mom?!? What are you doing?!?"

"I-I'm sorry dear. I just...I just really need the touch..."

"Mom get in the car now. Here, have the last bottle of water. Jesus mom, I mean really."

"I-I'm sorry..."

Debbie sat there sipping the water. Her free hand was rubbing her own body. She lost herself.

"MOM STOP!!"

Debbie, unbeknownst to herself, had freed her breasts and was squeezing her own nipple. She was licking her lips like a rabid whore.

"I-I can't Janet. I can't. Oh God! It feels so good. Janet...Janet please...please touch my pussy..."

Janet pulled into the driveway just as it seemed her mother was going to bring herself to orgasm.

"Mom. Please. Pull yourself together. We have to go inside. Larry is there. Dad is there. Please Mom. Finish your water and let's go."

"Oh fuck the water. Fuck Larry and fuck your Father. In fact, yes. Let's go inside..."

Debbie stumbled her way in to Janet's home. Her blouse barely buttoned. She was finishing the water bottle as she did.

"Perfect timing bitches. Perfect fucking timing."

Buck was sitting in the arm chair in the middle of the living room. In a regular chair, was Peter. His wrists and ankles were tied to the chair. His mouth was gagged. His eyes went extremely wide when he saw the way his wife had entered the house. Janet immediately removed her clothing and knealt at Buck's feet. Larry was not in the room.

"Well there you are, you old cunt. How ya feeling?? It looks like My little concoction did a number on you, didn't it?"

Debbie's eyes were glazed over. But she was very, very happy to see Buck. Whatever was happening to her, made her really, really horny. Buck had a cock. She needed cock right now.

"I feel...I feel...please..."

She dropped to her knees and started crawling over to Buck.

"...please...can I touch you?"

"In good time bitch. In good time. First you've got some apologizing to do."

Peter's eyes were filled with tears.

"Apologizing?"

"That's right you old cunt. You sent a cop over and Buck doesn't like cops."

"I'm sorry. Mr. Buck. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll do anything. I'll make it up to you. I swear."

By now Debbie's head was by Buck's knees. Janet had moved over to the side and out of the way.

"Hey old man. You ever thought you'd see your uptight old bitch begging for another man's cock?? Ha ha!!"

Peter's eyes were swollen with tears. His face red and wet.

"I am begging Mr. Buck. I'm begging. Please. I need to see it. I need to touch it. Please Mr. Buck."

"Did you get it bitch?"

"Yes Master."

Larry's voice called from behind the other room. He had a video camera in his hands.

"I got it perfectly as you stated. I only got you and Debbie, Sir."

"Good."

"Debbie looked up at Larry then back to Buck."

"Can he fuck me too Mr. Buck? Please, I need it badly."

At that moment the door swung open and 2 men entered. They were friends of Buck's.

"Looks like we got here just in time, don't it??"

"Ha ha!! I knew you boys wouldn't let me down. This one here is My fuckbag. That's her cuckolded husband. His name is bitch. This is the one we want and the old man too."

Jerry and Carl were in the same biker gang that Buck used to be a part of. Years of prison and constant movement dissolved the strength of the gang--but not the individuals. Jerry was of average build. He had long black hair and a scruffy beard. He had a bandana on his head that he didn't take off. Carl had long red hair but unlike Jerry he wore his braided. He was very muscular and sported sleevless vest and shirt.

"Are we doing this here bro??"

"Nahhh. Carl you go ahead and take the old fuck upstairs. Bitch you go follow him with the camera. Jerry, you stay here with Me."

Larry nodded. Carl hoisted Peter up, chair and all, completely effortlessly. He carried him up the stairs to the hallway. Just outside the bedroom, he pulled out a large knife and proceeded to cut Peter's wrists and ankles free.

"Listen here you old fuck. Here's the fucking deal. You're going into that bedroom with me and you're going to be a good little bitch. I'm going to fuck you like I would in prison and you're going to beg for it. If you don't, you will never see your precious wife & daughter again. Ever. Am I fucking clear??"

Peter was frozen. His eyes were still tearing. He knew this was for real. He knew he had no choice. He began undressing through sniffles and tears. Carl smiled the most evil smile Peter had ever seen.

"Good. Now hurry the fuck up."

Larry followed with the video camera. Meanwhile, downstairs, Jerry wasted little time. He had his cock buried into a bent over Janet. Janet was soaked and you could hear a very loud *squish* as Jerry thrusted inside of her. Buck had Debbie on His lap at this point.

"You see that bitch?? You see the way My friend fucks the shit out of your daughter?"

"Oh God yesss..."

Debbie was whispering. She was feeling herself up. Buck had removed most of her clothing. She was only wearing an open blouse.

"FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK..."

Janet's moans were deep. Jerry had a handful of her hair and he was pulling it back and hard. His cock was buried deep in her cunt. The room was filled with the sound of his sack slapping against her ass cheeks as he drilled her. Buck finally touched Debbie's breast from behind her. She came instantly...

"ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..........."

"Oooh you like that don't you slut?"

Debbie was gasping for air. She slowly nodded.

"You know why, don't you?"

"Oh Buck...please...touch me again..."

Buck reached down and gently and teasingly touched Debbie's clit.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhahaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Debbie came again. At this point she was lost. The combination of whatever was in her system and Buck's hands were too much for her. An otherwise responsible and conservative woman was now replaced with a primitive whore. Buck lifted her easily and stood her up. Her cunt juice was running down the sides of her legs. Buck easily tossed her body on the chair and pulled His cock out.

"Yesssss...fuck me...use me...fuck me..."

"You better fucking believe it bitch!!"

Buck pulled out His member and instantly thrust it into Debbie's soaked cunt.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

She exploded. In the background Janet and Jerry were moaning and screaming wildly. Janet began gagging as Jerry squeezed her throat shut. They were on their right side and Jerry had wrapped his hands around her neck.

"Arruggugghaaa..."

"Fuckin' take it you piece of shit."

Jerry squeezed her throat for all he was worth. Janet came hard as she could feel herself blacking out. It was amazing. Just as her body seemed to get lifeless, Jerry let go.

"Oh no you don't bitch. You're going to fucking stay awake for Ol' Jerry bitch!"

Janet gasped for air. Jerry continued a relentless assault on her cunt from behind. Meanwhile Debbie had yet another orgasm. Buck was holding her hips as he also plowed into her doggie style. She was lost in extacy. She was squeezing her own breasts and trying to suck on them.

"Yeah baby. Are you ready to call Me Master yet bitch??"

"Mmmhhhmmmmm..."

Debbie answered as she sucked on her own nipple.

"Are you ready to swear yourself to Me and serve Me like the whore you truly are??"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm..."

"Say it. Swear yourself to Me bitch. Tell Me I'm your Master! Swear yourself!!"

As Buck spoke Peter was dragged back into the room by Carl, with Larry following. Carl threw Peter back into the same chair. This time, however, they did not tie him. Carl just stood over him. Both men were naked. Peter was clearly shamed by what just happened to him. Now, however, he was about to feel a whole lot worse. Buck pushed Debbie off His cock and she fell to the floor. She instantly rolled to her knees in front of Buck's cock and very, very greedily she started licking and kissing it.

"I *slurp* swear *slurp* myself to you *lick* *lick* Master! I'm yours from now to forever. Please use Me Master *slurp* *slurp*. Please use my fuckholes Master. Please use them all. I'm *slurp* *lick* *lick* *slurp* yours forever Master!"

Peter's heart crashed. He was lost. He couldn't believe this was his wife of over 30 years. Buck lifted Debbie up. He reached His arms under her legs and proceeded to guide His massive cock into her cunt. He nodded to Carl.

"Get in here brother. Help Me break in My new cow!!"

"Don't mind if I do!!"

Peter sunk his head into his hands. Larry then grabbed the old man's hair and forced him to see what was about to happen.

"Master says you have to see this so you have to watch."

Peter offered no resistance. Carl stepped behind Debbie and his now hard member found her asshole easily.

"Aaaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Debbie screamed. Up until now she had been an anal virgin. But she was so wet right now Carl's huge prick slid right in to the tight hole. Peter squirmed in his seat. He knows first hand how hard it is to take Carl's cock in the ass. It didn't take long for Debbie to accommodate both dicks. She was allowing Buck and Carl to bounce her up and down with ease.

"Sooo...f-f-full..."

Her eyes rolled back into her head. She was experiencing a sensation unlike anything she'd ever felt. Buck and Carl were all business. Carl's eyes were closed and his head was back. He definitely preferred the feel of Debbie's ass to Peter's. Buck just stared at Debbie's face. He was thrusting as best he could in this position. Carl seemed to be having an easier time with it. Debbie didn't care. She was experiencing the euphoria only a drug addict receiving their fix would know. She was on an all new high. The orgasms were silent now but they were intense and non-stop. Janet was also feeling an orgasmic wave of pleasure from Jerry. Janet's knees were weak as Jerry was ready to climax.

"You ready girlie?? Because Ol' Jerry is going to flood your motherfucking gates right now...aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jerry exploded into Janet's stomach. It was such an intense gush of sperm. Janet felt as if it was circulating throughout her entire body.

"Ohhh..ohhh...ohh...G-G-God...soooo...gooooo...."

Janet & Jerry began to relax into each other. She instinctively leaned back towards him. He received her just as instinctively. A few moments later, he pushed her to the floor and sat up. Jerry then grabbed Janet's head and shoved it in his lap.

"Clean me up bitch."

Janet without hesitation began licking Jerry's genitals profusely. Meanwhile Buck and Carl had begun grunting. It was becoming clear that they were close.

"Are you ready you fucking bitch??? Are you ready to feel it??"

"OH GOD YESSS!! GIVE IT TO ME MASTER!!! MAKE ME YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssss...."

Debbie's scream changed the room entirely. Now Peter had started to cave. His penis had life. The entire scene around him pushed his submissive side through. Buck's evil smile did little to upset Peter anymore. He saw his wife in intense pleasure. He saw her reach a place of raw sexual gratification that he had never imagined possible. Carl and Buck dropped Debbie to the floor. She was wasted. There was cum oozing out of both holes. She had a silly smile on her face. Her eyes were glassy. She was somewhere between here and cloud 9. Buck and Carl sat next to Jerry. Both men with their large members wet and full of Debbie's cunt juice.

"You ain't done you old bitch. Get up here and clean our cocks. Hey old man!"

Peter's eyes went from his wife on the floor over to Buck.

"Pick your old lady up and put her head in our laps. Make sure that old wife of yours gets up here and cleans our cocks. MOVE!!"

Peter was struck dumb. Larry didn't let it last long. He grabbed Peter's hair and threw him at his wife.

"Master gave you an order!"

Peter grabbed Debbie. She was still in her euphoric state. She smiled back at Peter's apologetic gaze. She didn't care about the way he was seeing her right now. She was still enjoying the high of her sexual fix. Peter gently grabbed her and helped prop her between Buck and Carl. Debbie instinctively knew it was time to eat and she began moving back and forth between them, licking and cleaning their cocks and balls. Peter was about to move to his seat when Buck stopped him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going you old fuck?? I didn't tell you to move, did I??"

Peter stopped. He was confused and scared. Words were not finding themselves easy to come by. His mouth would move, but no words would escape.

"Look at that fuckin' idiot Buck. Look at 'em!!"

Carl, Jerry, and Buck all had a great laugh at Peter's expense. Jerry had already stood up and was getting dressed and ready to leave. Janet was kneeling beside Buck. She was watching her mother work both Buck and Carl's cocks.

"Get down there and clean out yer mother's holes slut."

Buck shoved the back of Janet's head. She immediately crawled low behind her mother and began sucking and cleaning the inside of her thighs, her cunt, and her asshole.

"mmmm...*slurp*...*slurp*...mmmm..."

Debbie was responding to her daughter's tongue bath.

"Okay you old mother fucker. Here's the deal. This old bitch right here, she stays with Me. From here on out you will support this old cow and that means you will support Me too, ya hear?"

Peter just stared back.

"Don't you go getting any ideas neither. I got Me a nice video of you engaging in homersexual sex. Hell, I'm sure Ol' Jerry had you begging for more! And I also got your dirty skank wife here doing and saying all kinds of nasty shit today. You even think about misbehaving and you going to find yerself with a lot of explainin' to do, ya hear??"

Peter absorbed the words. He stared at his beautiful wife Debbie. He stared at his daughter eating her out. He stared at the two of them being the raunchiest whores he'd ever seen. He looked at his son-in-law who had found a Master. He was lost. He knew it. He was mentally, physically, and emotionally beaten. He simply nodded to Buck.

"Good. Oh and don't worry 'bout a thing. Your other daughter can now move in with you and take good care of you old man. My bitch Maria is on her way back here as We speak. I've got me some plans for your son next. Now you get your clothes and get the fuck outta My house!"

Carl and Jerry were all too pleased to oblige Buck's orders. They got up and dragged Peter to the door. Peter had no more tears left. He was a defeated man who was ready to accept his fate. He turned one last time to face Buck, his wife, his daughter, and his son-in-law who had betrayed him so.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds