A Cuntry House Ch. 02

The Daniels family were just finishing their evening meal. As usual Harold was stood to one side while Molly was clearing the last of the empty dessert bowls and Jenny poured coffee. As she put a cup in front of Lord William Daniels he placed his hand on her arm.

"Jenny when was the last time you and Ben were together?" he asked

"Ummm I am not sure sir." She replied, "I think maybe almost a week...perhaps."

"Dear me, your poor brother. Having to go a whole week without enjoying you wonderful body." Chimed in Lady Caroline. "Molly, be a dear and ask your brother to come up here please." She added, calling to the younger sister as she left the room.

Molly carried the bowls into the kitchen, and put them on the side. In the kitchen her mother was knelt in front of her brother and had obviously just started to suck his already stiffening cock. Ben in turn was reaching down to squeeze his mother's exposed breasts.

"Ben, they want you in there." She said loudly. "I think they want you and Jenny to put on a show."

"Damn, sorry Mum, duty calls." He laughed

"Janette released her son's penis." Liar." She laughed, "I know you like fucking your big sister as much as your old mother. Off you go don't keep our employers waiting."

Ben rushed up into the dining room not bothering to tuck his firm cock away. Jenny was naked and their father was just helping her climb onto the table with the Daniels family still sat round it drinking their coffee.

"Ah good, Ben. " Said his Lordship. "Undress please."

Ben pulled off his shirt and then tugged down his trousers, as he did so he noticed both Lady Caroline and her daughter Cassandra undoing their own blouses to display their fine pair breasts. For a moment he was spell bound, Lady Caroline still had the largest breasts he had ever seen in real life yet they were still firm and showed no hint of sagging. Jenny meanwhile had laid back in the middle of the table and started to massage her own, admittedly less ample breasts.

"Start with a sixty nine I think and then go from there." Suggested the Lord of the house.

Ben hopped up onto the table then crouched over his sister's face; his balls almost touching her nose, Jenny lifted her head and ran her pink tongue over the hanging sack making him gasp. Ben dropped down onto all fours and planted a kiss on Jenny's shaved mound, and then sticking out his tongue began to lick the outside of her already open pussy. Lying underneath him Jenny was presented with his swelling member; she too planted a few kisses on it then licked along the length of the shaft as it bobbed above her.

Lord Daniels slid his chair back and undid his own fly, his son Marcus followed suit and soon both Daniels men we rerunning their hand up and down their own hard cocks. Lady Caroline glanced away from the brother and sister on the table in front of her, to watch her son stroking his impressive erection. Rising from her seat she walked over and knelt next to him and taking his cock in her hands the beautiful blonde began to stroke and lick her sons hard prick.

Lord Daniels turned to his daughter, who had one hand pressed between her legs and the other kneading her right breast.

"Cassandra sweetheart, would you mind?" he asked holding his cock towards his slutty daughter.

"Of course Daddy." she replied. As she walked over she quickly shed her blouse and skirt until she too was naked. Then kneeling in front of her father she copied the actions of her mother and licked and sucked her father's impressive cock.

On the table Ben now had his tongue buried deep in his sister's twat licking and nuzzling at her, pushing her towards her first climax of the evening. Jenny had her brother's cock as far down her throat as she could manage, his balls bumping against her nose each time he thrust in a little more. She was almost gagging but was so close to cumming she didn't care. With a cry and a gasp she released her brother's cock and her own orgasm, her juices rushing out to flood Ben's face.

After a moment she scooted out from under him.

"Lay down she said. "I'm going to ride you hard little brother." Ben did as instructed, rolling onto his back, and then watching as his sister crouched over his straining cock. Jenny had her back to Ben but was facing Lord Daniels; she looked straight into his eyes as she grasped her brother and dropped down onto him in a single thrust, the thick meat stretching her still quivering cunt. Lord Daniels smiled and nodded s Jenny began to ride her brother.

Lifting his daughter's head from his lap, Lord Daniels simply said "Copy." Cassandra immediately did so, turning round to sit on her father's lap, impaling herself on the cock that had just left her mouth. Lord Daniels reached round to grasp his daughters bouncing breasts, squeezing handfuls of tit flesh as he thrust in to his beloved child.

Across the table Lady Caroline stood and leading her son by the penis to the table bent over to kiss Ben on the mouth. Marcus took the hint and pulled off his mother's skirt, and then positioning himself behind her, he too buried his stiff rod in an incestuous union of cock and cunt.

In the kitchen Janette and Molly had also started to strip but both still wore their matching stockings, suspenders and high heels. The two women were kissing each other passionately as their fingers pushed in and out of each other's slits. Janette eventually broke the kiss.

"Let's go and see what the others are doing." Molly simply nodded and turned to leave the room. She did not notice her mother grab something from a draw as they headed to the dining room and the sounds of sex.

The sight that greeted them was impressive. Jenny had adjusted her position and was now taking Ben's thick shaft into her asshole, but the change of hole had not slowed her bucking ride of her brother. Although she was now screaming with pleasure at each thrust of the cock invading her tightest of holes

Lady Caroline was still sharing saliva with Ben as her epic breasts were pushed against the polished table top by her son's frenzied fucking from behind. Cassandra had continued to copy Jenny so she too had her father's cock stuffed into her stretched and open ass hole, but Harold had also joined the orgy and was fucking his own cock in and out of Cassandra's exposed cunt. The pretty young woman's face twisted in total wanton abandon.

Molly turned to her mother to see Janette finish buckling on a large black coloured strap on. Janette nodded towards the table.

"Lean over there baby, kiss your brother too." She instructed.

Molly obeyed and soon felt the thick plastic dildo forcing it's way between her dripping labia, then she too was being pushed down onto the table, her ample breasts squashed just as her employer's were, as her mother fucked her hard and fast. Molly raised her head and her tongue entwined with Ben's and Lady Caroline's.

"Yes." Molly thought, "This is the perfect job."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds