A Curse is Broken

Luke smiled at her, grateful beyond belief. Deanna grinned. She was only too happy to please him. Gently, she moved her hand up and down his lengthy cock. It was still hard, much to her surprise. Luke winked at her. She smiled and climbed on top of him, wanting to feel him deep inside her. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his manhood. Luke watched her as she impaled herself on his cock. There she was, his Deanna. A big, beautiful black woman. Pretty-faced, large-breasted, thick-bodied and with a spectacularly round booty. Damn, he couldn't get enough of her. He reached up and caressed her breasts. Deanna grinned, took his hands and placed them on her hips. She put her hands on his broad shoulders for support, and began rocking back and forth. She felt his hard cock deep inside her. It hurt, but only a bit. How she had missed having a hard cock inside her. She began riding him, hard and fast, driving his cock deeper inside her. She craved the feel of him inside her. Couldn't get enough of him. Passionately, she thrust downward. Luke moved his hips according to an easy rhythm they established and thrust his cock deeper into her. This was where their bodies joined. At last. This was passionate sex years in the making. Both of them were making up for lost time. And they were making it last.

An hour later, Deanna and Luke lay side by side, panting heavily. Their bodies were shiny with sweat, and pleasurably sore. Luke looked at Deanna and smiled. This was one of the most passionate lovemaking sessions which he had ever participated in. Nothing else even came close. Deanna was definitely passionate and a sexual dynamo. The woman simply couldn't get enough. Deanna looked at Luke, and ran her hand over his well-defined abs. damn, he was sexy. And passionate too. She'd never been with anyone like him. The man obviously had some kind of sexual super power or something. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She clasped his hand in hers, and didn't say anything. She felt at peace, and happy. That's when she knew. The curse was broken. She had finally found someone to love, and he loved her back!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds