A Cursed Gift

"Have fun?" I asked from the couch. She jumped and looked in my direction.

"Wh-What?" She said confounded.

"You know what I mean?" I said suggestively and went back up to my room. Dinner was a pizza and quiet, my mother seeming to be embarrassed by the apparent fact that her daughter had overheard her alone time. After we were done I felt surprisingly tired and went to bed, the moment I had stripped down again. I was under the covers and asleep.

Once again my dreams were like any other. Hot girl, both of us naked, and her lusting after me. The only addition was... my cock, only this time it seemed to be bigger, only by about an inch in length, but still bigger. This time however, I stayed and watched it, as the tip was placed to the girls pussy, and without further ado, it was thrust in. The girl cried in pure lust, despite the massive phallus inside her, stretching the walls of her pussy, and pressing against her virginity a few inches in. Even now the girl was moaning in a mixture discomfort and lust.

Then the dream me thrust forward, tearing through her purity and forcing another six inches inside. Soon enough ''I'' was pressed against the entrance to the girl's womb, with another five inches outside of her. The girl had cried out in pain as her purity was taken away, but also moaned as more of the throbbing meat was put inside of her, even the groan of discomfort was tainted with pleasure. My dream-self grinned with savage lust and forced all fourteen inches of rock hard cock inside, tearing through the only protection her womb had. For some reason my mind chose that moment to wake up.

(Wednesday, April 24th, 2013)

When I woke I felt something new. I still felt great, once again feeling well rested, but then I looked down, and I barely was able to stop the scream that tried to escape my throat. From my groin was a phallic fourteen inch high tent. I pulled back the covers to see a complete cock fall back down onto my chest, the head landing between my breasts. It wasn't completely erect, I could somehow tell that, despite the fact that this... my... cock was hard as stone and leaking a small stream of pre-cum. I watched it, and saw it grow still bigger. It was up to my collarbone now, but for some it still grew.

"Stop. Please?" I pleaded aloud and saw it visibly halt its growth. Getting an idea I tried something else.

"Touch the ceiling." Immediately the cock stood upright and shot up until the tip reached the ceiling. "Holy shit!"

I called the college, using my natural acting talents to fake an illness. My mother was going out to see the doctor and see if there was anything wrong with her, and that meant leaving me alone, for over an hour. That was fine by me, I wanted to find out everything about my new ''friend'' as I could. Back in my room I was sitting with a erect cock, spewing pre-cum just below my chin.

"Go away." I said and in an instant it was gone. "Come back, but only at six inches." Once again it appeared in an instant, but only at six inches, like I'd said. Then I got the craziest thought.

"Another one." Is all I said and there it was, above the first, a second cock. Like I'd said before I watched hentai, and had naturally seen more than one tentacle hentai. That was when things got REALLY weird.

I envisioned myself with a dozen tentacles growing from my back.

"Make it happen." I ordered and gasped in shock when I felt the extra weight on my back. I looked around and saw a bunch of skin coloured snakes waving in the air by my face. There were more as well, all waiting for a mental or verbal command from me. Not only that, but I thought about what I might be able to do to my body in general.

"Bigger tits." Nothing happened for a while and I assumed it hadn't worked, but then two tentacles rose to my chest, with suction cups big enough to surround the entire breast. They latched on and I moaned, feeling them sucking upon my nipples. I loved it, the way the cup massaged it, while small tendrils within it pinched my teats, bringing gasps of surprise and pleasure from my lips. This was wonderful. Then I felt something force its way inside my breasts, there was a slight pinch but it faded nearly instantly, and then I felt liquid flow down the tentacles in balls, squeezing past the tight nipple and pouring into my respectable C cups. There wasn't pain, only pleasure, even as I felt the flesh expand to hold the liquid, though it felt like the fluid was shaping itself within me, making my perfectly shaped breasts hold it, as they grew to 32D, then DD. This continued until I said stop.

The tentacles pulled away with a comical pop and I saw my new tits. Both were perfectly shaped, yet both were easily the size of my head. Other the course of two hours I discovered everything I cared to discover about my new abilities. I could use my tentacles as extra hands if need be, they and my cocks seemed to have no limits to their size, whatever I wanted to happen to my body tentacles seemed to grow something that would do it for me, and then there was my arousal. I could will it to go down or up, and the greater it got, the more pheromones and aphrodisiacs I breathed out. I discovered this after going outside and saying hi to a neighbour.

She was forty two, though she looked barely thirty, with her seeming to have no wrinkles and little fat, despite the perky breasts that worked the slim waist and flared hips, giving her a delightful hourglass figure. When I said hi, I thought of being aroused, and my pussy was dripping instantly. I watched her eyes practically glaze over in lust, as they roamed over my tight young body. She didn't ask about my enlarged breasts, the arousal made her mind slow and her body in desperate need for release. She made up and excuse and ran back inside her house, though she didn't seem to remember to draw the curtains for her living room, as I watched her strip off, no, tear off her clothes in a sexual frenzy, and begin masturbating with almost no build up. The last time I saw she was fingering her twat for it was worth.

I also seemed to be more keen on sex now. Before I was content to masturbate using my various toys, but now I desired a pussy for my new cocks. My mother would be home any moment now. I closed the curtains in the living room and stripped down, telling my tentacles and cock to grow back. My tentacles were about eight feet long and two inches thick at the halfway mark, the base was four inches, and my cock was standing proudly to attention at fifteen inches and three inches thick. I sat on the couch arousal leaking from my body, and filling the house to the brim with its intoxicating odour. One minute later the front door opened and slammed.

"I'm home!" She called out, before I heard her take a deep breath of the pheromones in the air.

"Come here." I called out and watched her come in.

"April?" She moaned out, the arousal rising like a volcano inside her and clouding her thought process, though her eyes still widened in shock.

"In the new flesh." I reached out to her with a tentacle and she recoiled at the touch, however she stayed where she stood. It seemed that my pheromones and aphrodisiacs also placed a need to obey me as well.

I looked into her eyes, seeing the lust fighting the fear.

"I don't know what happened to me mum." I told her, "But it feels amazing. It's like my birthday was the catalyst for me to receive this power." Somewhere in the back of my mind, which wasn't controlled by lust, connected this fact with the mysterious pendant, and that I hadn't taken off since that day.

"I want you to feel this pleasure too. I'm only asking for your consent, otherwise," I could tell from the rise in fear in her eyes that my own had flashed menacingly, "This could be very unpleasant for you." I stood up and looked straight into her eyes. We were both the same height at 5ft 11'', with shockingly similar faces, except her's was tanned and mine white as the moon.

"Will you let me?" I asked and leaned my breath containing concentrated pheromones as she breathed it in.

"Yes."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Cursed Gift
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds