A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle

Just before nine, he went down to the lobby, his sword drawing curious looks from some of the other guests.

The girls were nowhere to be seen, so he sat down in one of the plush couches absently watching ESPN on the TV, placing the sword on the table in front of him.

A few minutes later, the elevator opened and the girls strode out. Max knew they would be dressing up for the ren faire, but he was wholly unprepared for the girls's level of commitment.

Serafina, the tallest of the group, led the way. She wore black cotton breeches and leather boots under dark grey pull-over robes which fell just below her knees, and were stitched with gold and crimson runes. Pouches and flasks hung from her belt along with a pair of wands, and a dagger with a hilt encrusted with faux-gems. A leather-bound book covered in runes and sigils was strapped in a pouch to her belt. In her hands, she carried a carved wooden staff with a giant glass crystal at the end.

Next was Brooke, who also wore cotton breeches and leather boots, with a red and gold hauberk made of metal dragon scales. Her light linen cape matched the armor. A mace hung from her belt, along with several small leather pouches. A shield was strapped across her back displaying the sigil of a four-headed dragon.

Terra was dressed in all black soft leather armor with muted metallic accents. Two short swords hung on her belt, and a shortbow was slung across her back. The hood on her short cape was down, but she looked like she could slip into the shadows at any moment. Leather bracers concealed small throwing knives and she had a dagger in each of her boots.

The last to emerge from the elevator was Tempest. Like Brooke, she wore armor, with a chainmaille skirt made out of the same metal dragon scales and a soft banded leather tunic. A hard leather pauldron covered her left shoulder and metal accents ran part way down her arm. A banded metal breastplate fit around her bust, but unlike most fantasy armor for big-chested women, it actually covered her. She wore a two longswords which were crossed in an X on the back of her torso armor. She also had bracers on each forearm, and her shins were covered by matching leather armor.

All of the girls had their hair braided or tied in a way so it was out of their faces. They also all had on pointed elf ears which were painted to match their skin.

Dumbly, Maxed stared at the girls as they made their way across the lobby. The other conversations in the lobby fell silent.

"Good morning, my lord," Tempest tried vainly to stifle a giggle.

"My ladies," Max stood and bowed. As the girls got closer, he saw intricate details sewn or carved into their outfits, including lots of functional buckles, ties and pouches to hold all the moving parts together.

He also noticed that most of their weapons were oversized foam LARP props, probably so they would easily pass any kind of safety inspection.

The only thing which broke the illusion was a small rolling carry-on sized suitcase Terra pulled behind her.

"It's got a change of clothes for each of us in case it gets too hot," she noticed Max's eyes wander to the bag.

"You said it's about an hour away?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, about that."

"You can ride with us. We've got lots of space."

Max followed the girls out to the parking lot as the gawking eyes of everyone else in the lobby followed them. Tempest silently slipped her hand into his, and she flashed him a secret smile.

The car was a Toyota minivan. The sliding side doors and rear cargo hatch opened as they approached. They all stowed their weapons in the back along with the suitcase. Each of them set a quilt or blanket down on the seat so their armor wouldn't tear the leather or damage the car.

Brooke got in to drive and Serafina got in the passenger's seat. Terra went to the third row seat, leaving Max and Tempest in the middle captain's chairs.

"You look very nice," Serafina said as she began programming the car's GPS with a destination from her phone.

"Well, you all look fantastic."

"I told you our family takes ren faires seriously," Tempest took his hand again.

"Not just ren faires," Brooke snorted as they got on the road. "If there's anything involving a costume, we're on top of it."

"What did you wear to Dragon Con this year?" Max asked.

"How did you know we went to Dragon Con?" Terra gave him a quizzical look.

"A little bird told me."

"We did three costumes this year: Ghostbusters, Overwatch and Star Wars."

"That's awesome," Max breathed. If the other sisters had any comments on his relationship with Tempest, none of them spoke out loud.

"Do your other siblings ever join in?"

"Our brother will, and Gwen—I don't think you've met her—is always game. She was D.Va at Dragon Con," Terra said from the back seat. "We don't see much of our oldest sister any more since she joined the Navy, and Gabi thinks it's a waste of time and money, but she's usually a good sport about it. Especially if the whole family is doing something."

The rest of the trip to the ren faire was filled with small talk. The sisters didn't seem like they were actively grilling him, but Max found that he was talking about himself more than asking about the girls.

When they arrived at the faire, after parking, the girls gave one another a once-over, double checking hair, straps and weapons.

"We got you a ticket," Tempest noticed he was reaching for his wallet as they approached the gate. Brooke had a QR code on her phone the covered admission for the five of them. The security guards at the gate gave their weapons a quick visual inspection then they went through the gates.

The girls were an instant hit with people looking to take pictures. All four were pretty, dressed to (figuratively) kill and were willing to pose with just about anybody, especially children.

A couple of guys tried to get a little too friendly with the girls, but they seemed to be adept at covering for one another with a stomping heel to the inseam or an elbow in the ribs. Although they were used to taking care of themselves, the girls quickly adopted Max into their group.

"We're going to pitch in and buy you a lute and a rapier," Brooke told him with a laugh. "You can be the bard."

"I need a feather-plumed hat," he returned. "And an eyepatch."

"Don't say that if it's not going to happen!" Terra giggled.

The girls bought some jewelry to go with their outfits including matching gold earcuffs and a pendant for each of them.

Around lunch time, the five of them went to the back of the faire to take a break. Max and Tempest secured some table space while the others went out in search of food. He made sure to give the girls some money for lunch.

"So, Max," Tempest flashed him a sultry look. "Did you go 'traditional' under the kilt today?"

"There's only one way for you to find out." They were having a private conversation in public, but no one around them was paying much attention. And he was trying to see how far he could push her.

Under the table, he felt her hand working its way up his leg. His arousal was apparent, but she let out a disappointed sigh when she encountered the hem of his boxer briefs.

"I don't like to be commando in case people get handsy," his grin wasn't exactly apologetic.

"You don't want me to be handsy?" Tempest pouted.

"You can be as handsy as you want." Max's heart skipped a beat when she gave him a quick squeeze before returning to full view above the table. "But I don't like to take chances if there are kids around. If the wind blows the wrong way or a little one decides to really check and see what's under the kilt . . . well, I don't want to be responsible for that."

Both of them laughed.

"Besides, what have you got under your skirt?" he countered.

"If you play your cards right, I might let you check later," she winked.

Their innuendo was cut short when the sisters showed up with food. They had a huge baked potato, some kabobs on skewers, two giant turkey legs, some fried onion rings and drinks for everyone. They passed around the food, the girls accustomed to eating family style.

Max found that he enjoyed the company of the sisters, and not just because they were all pretty. The four girls were easy going and fun. It seemed he shared a lot of common interests with them. He could also tell that they were fiercely loyal to each other, and that if he was serious about getting involved with Tempest, the others would like him as long as he treated her well, and if he didn't . . . one of them would probably slit his throat in his sleep and the others would help hide his body.

After lunch, they watched the jousting and some of the shows being put on by the performers at the faire.

"We got some ears for you," Tempest handed him a bag with latex elf ears, adhesive and some body paint which was close to his skin tone. "Next time we'll get you the lute."

"Thank you," he said appreciatively. The other sisters smiled.

After they had pretty much seen everything, they headed back to the car. The fivesome stowed their weapons in the back along with their swag from the ren faire.

The drive back to the hotel was filled with more small talk. Max seemed to fit in with the sisters, and it seemed they were going out of their way to be polite and not put him through the wringer.

"Can I take you all out to dinner?" he asked as they pulled into the parking lot.

"You only get to take one of us out," Brooke replied.

"I call him!" Terra called from the back seat.

"Hands off, bitch, he's all mine tonight!" Tempest reached back and playfully swatted her sister.

The other girl stuck her tongue out and faked a pout.

Only a few people were in the lobby, but the four elfmaidens and a guy in a kilt drew curious stares. They piled into the elevator.

"I need a shower," Tempest reached out and squeezed Max's hand when the doors opened on the fifth floor. "Pick me up in an hour."

Impulsively, he tugged and pulled her close to him. He kissed Tempest eagerly—but briefly—in front of her surprised sisters.

Then he let go of her hand and stepped out of the elevator, the giggles of the other girls echoing in the hallway.

*************

Forty-five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Max had showered and was mostly dressed. He threw on the first t-shirt he could find.

Tempest stood across the threshold. She had on a long sweater dress that hung down almost to her knees with a pair of leggings. Her hair was pulled back and looked like it was still a little wet from having just been washed.

"Hi," she was uncharacteristically timid.

They stood there for a long moment staring at one another.

"Would you like to come in? I'm almost done getting ready."

In response, Tempest took three steps forward, forcing Max to let go of the door. She dropped her small clutch on the desk next to the keyboard. Her hands framed his face and they kissed hungrily.

Max recovered after a second and pressed her against the wall, their lips never leaving one another's.

He was acutely aware of her breasts, which were pressed against his chest, as he was also aware that his cock was hardening against her leg.

Tempest and Max paused for a second to catch their breath. Both their pulses raced.

"I don't suppose you want to go out for dinner?"

"Not really," she replied. "We could order in if you're hungry."

"I was hoping to eat out," Max said with a smirk.

"I like the sound of that," Tempest closed her eyes and smiled. She tilted her head back expectantly.

Max leaned in and kissed her gently at first. She seemed to melt into his arms. The predatory glint was gone from her eyes. The raw hunger was replaced by tenderness.

Her hands ran through his hair. Their tongues dueled playfully.

Reaching under her backside, Max picked her up. Tempest wrapped her legs around his waist and he took the few steps to the couch in his suite.

Falling into the plush cushions, he sat back with Tempest straddling him.

She kissed him again, still hungrily. Not aggressively.

Max caressed her cheeks, his fingertips running lightly across her soft skin. She let out a soft purr. He ran his hands over Tempest's arms and down her back, stopping at her waist.

"You can touch me there," she whispered in his ear. Her hands pushed his down on to her round hips and soft backside. "You can touch me anywhere you want. You can kiss me anywhere you want . . ."

Her next words made his cock jump in his pants.

"You can fuck me anywhere you want."

Tempest started to grind on Max's lap. His hands squeezed her ass, drawing a low moan from them both.

They continued their kiss. She ran her hands through his hair. Max's excitement was going to burst out of his short.

He nibbled his way across her cheek. His teeth raked her earlobe and she dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Anywhere?" he whispered.

"Anywhere you want, lover," Tempest's voice was sultry. "I'm all yours."

"But, we—"

"Shut up, Max," she pressed her lips against his again. "Shut up and kiss me."

Tempest tugged at his shirt, drawing it over his head and flinging it to some corner of the room.

"Shut up and touch me."

Her hands went the hem of her sweater dress. She drew it up over her shoulders and tossed it to the side as well. Still clad in her bra, she took his hands and placed them on her full bosom.

It took Max a moment to realise that he was actually holding her breasts in his palms. They were perfect. Large and round. Firm with soft skin. Her pink areolae were the size of sand dollars. The nipples hardened at his touch.

He squeezed gently, drawing a delighted squeal from Tempest.

She reached behind her and unclasped the bra. The straps fell loose from her shoulders.

Max let go of Tempest's chest for the brief second it took him to discard her bra, and then he pressed his hands against her, the nipples hardening ever further at his touch.

"I want them in my mouth," he whispered.

"Then take them." Tempest's eyes were hooded over with pleasure.

"Feed them to me," Max's voice hardened just a little.

Tempest cupped one of her soft orbs and pushed it into Max's waiting mouth. She tugged at his hair when Max bit a little too enthusiastically, but she moaned contentedly as he worshipped her breast.

Long.

Slow.

He kissed every bit of flesh. Nibbled on her areolae.

"I want the other one."

She cupped her other breast in her hand and pressed it into her lover's lips. He paid appropriate homage to each of her breasts before coming up for air.

"Tempest . . ." Max's voice was horse with desire. "I am about to fuck your brains out . . . if you don't want that . . . you need to leave . . . right now."

"If you want me," she pulled back for just a second to hold his face in her hands. They looked one another in the eyes for a moment. "Then take me."

Max was almost hypnotized by her magnificent breasts, but he managed to ask a coherent question. "I . . . uh, don't suppose you have a condom . . . I didn't expect you this weekend . . ."

"Yes, I have condoms, Max," Tempest smiled gently. "I've got an IUD in anyway."

"Well . . . I, um—"

"I understand," she silenced him with a kiss. They kissed tenderly until she started to grind her hips against him.

Max's hands went to her soft, round backside, while kissing his way into the valley between her breasts.

They explored one another with their hands. Tempest nuzzled against Max's neck. She caressed his shoulders and arms.

His teeth raked her collarbone before returning to suckle on her nipples.

The hunger returned to both of their touches.

Reaching around to cup her rear end, Max scooted forward on the couch, then stood. She wrapped her legs around him again.

Carrying her to the bedroom, Max lay her down on the unmade bed. She pushed the pillows and covers away.

Tempest stretched her arms above her head and thrust her chest out. Her heavy breasts sat upon her chest, showing only a little bit of sag, despite their weight.

Max pounced on her. Tempest let out a surprised—but delighted—yelp.

Her hands went to the belt on his shorts. She lifted off the bed long enough for Max to pull at the waist of her leggings.

They came off along with a black thong. Her pussy was a neatly-trimmed blond mound.

His cock was erect in her hands as he kicked his shorts off.

Both naked, they pressed against one another, their bodies warm.

Her skin was so soft. She smelled of vanilla lotion.

Max snaked his hand in between her thighs. Her labia parted for him and were already slick.

"Inside me," she grunted.

"Condom."

"In my purse."

Max bounded into the other room, returning with the small clutch. She dug into it, tossing her phone on the nightstand.

She tore at the wrapper as Max rubbed her clit in a circle with his fingers. Tempest's eyes rolled back in her head.

Clumsily, she unrolled the condom over Max's tumescent sex, the she lay back, spreading her legs expectantly.

"I . . . um . . ." Max was at a loss for words.

In that moment, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Her body was soft and curvy in all the right places. Her face angelic. Fully on display for him, Max couldn't imagine anyone more perfect.

She reached out and pulled him to her. "Shut up and fuck me."

Max's head was spinning. He vaguely felt her take him in her hand. She guided him inside her.

With one deep stroke, he filled her up.

Both of them let out a contented sigh.

Starting slowly, Max pulled back so he was almost out of her, and then pushed forward. He repeated the stroke, each time going a little faster. A little harder.

"Do that again," she gasped.

So he did.

As he built a steady rhythm, Tempest reached around and pulled him into her with each thrust.

Even with the condom on, Max was so aroused, he didn't know how long he was going to last inside the firecracker beneath him.

"Don't fucking stop!" she wailed as he pounded away at her.

The fingernails of one hand dug into his shoulder. Her legs started to quiver.

Max almost pulled out of her, then pushed forward hard and fast.

Tempest gasped.

He held himself deep inside her. Tempest's body tensed, then she threw herself back into the bed, thrusting her hips forward to meet him.

"Don't . . . ever . . . fucking . . . stop," she moaned as he resumed a frantic pace.

Giving one of her breasts a firm squeeze, Max sucked the other one into his mouth as much has he could.

She was trying to keep up with him, but soon enough gave up. Instead she lifted her legs so Max was able to hook his elbows behind her knees, nearly bending her in half.

Every time he pushed all the way in, she cried out.

Louder.

Faster.

Her hands grasped at the covers, trying to hold on.

"I'm about . . . I'm going to cum," she sobbed.

Max never let up, even though he was close, too.

"Cum with me!" Tempest wailed.

That did it. Max felt his toes tingle and then his balls contracted as they emptied into the condom.

The room started to spin.

Tempest's body went limp.

Max fell on top of her.

He felt her breasts mashed against his chest.

Sinking inside her, Max collapsed into Tempest's arms before everything went black.

*************

"Wake up, my lord," Tempest whispered playfully in his ear.

Max was faceplanted into the pillow on top of her.

Her hands ran up and down his back. Her fingertips brushed his skin, leaving the hairs standing on end.

Max blinked back the haze, wondering how long he had been out.

"You are amazing, my lady." He could barely open his eyes, much less move. "Am I squishing you?"

"Don't you dare move!" she there was no real threat in her voice. She felt so soft beneath him. Their bodies seemed to fit together perfectly. "Stay just like that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds