A Daemon-Horn Blade Ch. 15

Soon her momentary discomfort at accommodating his great size began to fade and instead she found herself becoming increasingly aroused, and even feeling now quite warmer and more comfortable while exposed to the cool air. As Rowan's thrusting became more enthusiastic as he penetrated her ever harder and deeper inside of her ass, she began to glow all over from the stimulation and growing pleasure. Soon she dropped her head and shoulders onto the blanket with her face now caressing the soft warm wool as she held her ass high in the air for her lover to thoroughly penetrate and use for his pleasure. All too soon in her mind, her weary and bone-tired lover spent himself inside of her bowels and they collapsed on top of each other flat on the blanket with his cock still inside of her, mashed between her ass cheeks and slowly gently softening. Happy and in blissful peace, the two lovers just barely managed to cover themselves with their blankets before Gwenda dozed off into a restful sleep. Rowan spent the remaining hours of the night holding her and keeping her still recovering shoulder as warm as he could with his own, until he woke up at the first light of dawn.

"Now at last my love," she murmured as she awoke, "I have bound you twice to me! And when the perils of our path do at last free themselves for our love, then shall the last of my gifts be presented to you and never again then shall we be parted, either by war or by stern duty. Then shall our love be made fully manifest, and our final oaths made to each other." The lovers cuddled for but a brief moment in the fresh sunlight of a new day, and pledged their love to each other, that despite the demands of honor and duty, their first responsibilities would be to each other.

************

All too soon, the heavy new duties of the brand new day fell upon them, and of the forthcoming and impending attack by a small war-band of Boar-Men, guided to them by the faithful goblins, who rapidly disappeared in the early morning light as their gullible prey was lead right to the center of the regimental battle-line. The early morning fighting was brief and not particularly heavy, and only a few soldiers received even minor wounds. The goblin's cunning plan was indeed working to absolute perfection, and the regiment eagerly awaited their next collection of foes.

For all of that day and again all of the next, every few hours the goblins regularly and promptly delivered increasingly eager small war-bands of Boar-Men, who soon fell like wheat before a reaper at the front of the regiment's battle-line. Their casualties were few, and mostly minor, but a couple of brave warriors joined their previously fallen companions to make their journey to the Shadowlands.

Soon, it was reported that most of the original enormous army had indeed decamped from the siege of the town and had moved on elsewhere, apparently somewhere to the east. Rowan was not at all sure that the startling success of this plan to relocate the army wouldn't in fact create even greater difficulties in the future, but for now, at this very moment, he was quite well satisfied. The remaining Boar-Men army totaled perhaps only about a thousand, and they were clearly insufficient now to force an entrance into the walled city. Now the counsel thought that their regiment could indeed advance onto the plains surrounding the town and decisively break the siege, assuming that any sort of support was available from within.

More than once, Rowan had fretted about the complete lack of ship transport that could have borne at least a tiny part of their forces into the city, so that their efforts could have been coordinated. Without this option, and for the lack of any better plans, now that the remaining war-bands remained firm to their purpose, the destruction of the city, it was with great reluctance decided that the regiment must move forward and engage the remaining Eorfleode forces, even though they were outnumbered upon the field of battle. Still Rowan had little fear; although individually stronger and perhaps braver than most humans, the Boar-Men fought poorly and with few organizational skills. Accordingly, with his increasingly trained force, he viewed his individual soldier as being at least a match for any single boarman... and in concert with their companions, a far superior military force.

The members of the regimental counsel may have had their individual misgivings, but no one could deny the fervor that their men and women felt, to drive off the invaders from their land and release their agricultural heartland from its oppression. Why Rowan felt the need to drive his forces onwards, into more than certain peril, he was not at all sure. Faced with the absence of the Oddtus's normally wise advice and counsel, the lad was now mostly on his own, save the advice that Boyle and Gwenda could provide him.

Now was the time! Somehow of this he was certain, and he ordered the regiment forward, into the relatively flat and fertile river valley that surrounded the great city of Kenniford. This was to be his moment of destiny; to fulfill the oath he had given to the Duke of Broadmore. The Boar-Men would be slaughtered and the great city would be relieved. Of this he was certain. Nothing else held any other importance or significance to him.

He would fulfill this great oath and then all of his duties would be done. Then he would once again become just Rowan the smith, with but simple duties left to perform. He would see his oaths done to assist the Lady to her cure, and everyone then home again safely... or at least back once again to their homeland, should any of it be left unspoiled. His job then done, the future heroics could be left for others, for hadn't he done already at least his own full measure?

************

The regiment marched into the valley, and the remaining thousand... or was it in fact several thousand, Boar-Men seized to their weapons and abandoned their final assault upon the city, and before they were quite aware their entire might fell upon Rowan and his friends, and their regiment, and the entire bloody affair soon descended into utter indescribable and bloody chaos.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds