A Daemon-Horn Blade Ch. 20

"Well, at least now we have your uncle's permission to formally consort." Rowan whispered, gently kissing his concubina's nose and lips. He's a nice old bird and well educated! I even asked him what the word léaslic meant, what the old Moon-Woman had called Oddtus, when she saw him. He said it was an old archaic word that meant 'false', literally something that is a profound lie and against the rightful order of things. It had been used, he said, to name the first great seven wizards in an old history that he read once, the original ones that had been granted the direct power of their Goddess."

"Indeed? Well that explains much! Sleep now my love, or our pattering will wake Ayleth, and my clit is already well worn out from her attentions tonight, so let us sleep and forget our trouble for another night. Danger grows ever closer to our bow!"

************

The Lady Ayleth, who wasn't quite as sleep as her friends had expected, couldn't have agreed with them more! The time for folly and willful interference was over. Like it or not, a great many thousands of people were going to depend upon her, and she couldn't keep running and crying to Rowan and Gwenda, or even the Foole for help every single time. The moment her ass set foot upon the docks of Broadmore, and when her mistress again allowed her to again wear clothes, she was going to have to put on her big-girl panties and learn how to rule! This time hopefully, wisely and honorably! Her father, if he was still yet alive, wasn't going to be able to recognize her, and the moment he again dithered about getting soldiers out to the field of battle, she was going to ride roughshod all over his indecisive ass, and lead the entire damned Duchy to war herself, if she had to! In fact, she was quite now looking forward to it!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds