• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dangerous Kiss

A Dangerous Kiss

Scarlet Jade was being kissed on the clock in front of a freezer by the man who has wanted her for the longest time. She should stop because customers might not like that but his tongue wouldn't get out of her mouth and his lips were forged with hers. He stopped and she looked at him. The red head didn't know where that had come from.

"You aren't a booty call but if you want to I could show you what you are, which is something much more." Dominick told Scarlet. He then began to walk off, trying to create some romantic movie moment.

"You can't just kiss a girl and go home!" Scarlet yelled, not caring who heard her and marched over to him. "Where is this coming from? I didn't think you had this many feelings for me."

"I was respectful when you were with someone and now that you are single, I will no longer sit on the sidelines while you settle for being someone's second choice. I want you as my one and only for the rest of your life."

She couldn't speak for a moment and he touched her face in a gentle manner. "Why didn't you say something before?" She finally asked.

"Because you were with someone and I rather just work on me being with you than having to trash him verbally. I want to make myself look good with you and that's it." He said to her, his tone quiet.

Scarlet smirked. "I can't have you kiss me in the middle of work, I'm not that type of girl and-"

He kissed her again, deeper and with more passion as he wrapped his long arms around her. Dominick suddenly stopped, smiled and then just walked away before her eyes had a chance to open. She was angry when she realized he was gone but was distracted by the freezer doors suddenly opening and closing several times in a furious fashion. She paused, startled. Scarlet quickly looked around, hoping none of that was caught on camera while she quickly tried to get the doors to stop.

Not much later, the Chief of Police walked in and made a beeline for Scarlet, having been summoned to her place of business after the owner had called him.

"What happened?" He asked her, a look on his face.

"You know Dominick, who works with me? He kissed me and it was really good, then he ran off. I don't know where he lives but how dare he kiss me and run! I need for you to abuse your power and find him." Scarlet told her father.

He saw that like with her mother there was no way of compromising. The Chief looked around then said, "What do you plan on doing when you find him? Your boss said you're fired, by the way. You'll have to go back to grunt work at the Police station till you earn the right to have a job again. You have too much power, Scarlet."

Scarlet knew but right now all that mattered was finding Dominick and getting a few things straightened out. Thanks to her father she had quickly found out where Dominick was at this time; she knew the bar and the owner. How dare he give her the best kiss she's had in a long time? What was he thinking? She got to the bar and parked. Jake, the owner, took a long breath when he saw her walk in, a baseball game playing overhead on the TV behind him. He asked her to come with him and took her to his office, closing the door.

"Scarlet I've known you since you were a little kid but the last time you were here, I had a tough time explaining all the 'accidents' so that insurance covered the damage." he said.

"I promise to not cause any damage whatsoever, I just want to talk to Dominick and understand why he kissed me. Why he believes I shouldn't lower myself to a one night stand." She told the owner, her voice soft. Scarlet wasn't moving. Jake sighed and left, heading straight for Dominick.

"Dominick please go to my office, Scarlet wants to talk you. And please don't piss her off."

Dominick didn't want to ask. He did as he was told and walked in to see Scarlet standing there.

"Hi." He said.

"You kissed me really good and then ran off. Who does that?!"

He could tell the woman was not that happy with what he did after the kiss.

"Do you know that was one of the best kisses I had in a long time and you just run off!" She yelled and a few books fell off the bookcase. Dominick was stunned. Scarlet opened the door to see if Jake was going to run back in here and closed it once she realized they'd be safe. She turned back to the 'Runaway Kisser' - the nickname she secretly had given him- and asked, "how do you see this starting and ending?"

"You really want me to tell you?" Dominick asked and Scarlet nodded.

"I don't just see short term, I see long term. And when I look at you, I want to get to know you whether it's slow or fast. I want to take you on a first date and several others afterwards then I want to kiss you passionately, every single time always trying to top our first kiss. I want to spend time with your little girl and make you see that she's just as important to me as you are. I want to have sex with you everywhere and anywhere. It's been torture watching every man I've seen you with. I want to rip them apart because they had the only person I could see ever giving my heart too."

Scarlet felt that wave of intensity from him when he spoke. Another book fell. Sometimes being empathic affected her power of telekinesis and in matters of the heart that could be dangerous but this might be worth it.

"Why does that keep happening?" Dominick asked her.

Scarlet ignored the question. "Continue..." She told him.

"I want you to never kiss another guy unless it's me." Dominick said.

Scarlet interrupted him, "I'm Bi."

He was caught off guard but then simply said, "If you want a woman, we will find one that's in your league but I'm not going to participate."

She took a breath then walked over to him, nervous. "Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into? Do you know that I have Telekinesis and I'm empathic? It means that sometimes when I feel strong emotions or anything like that it's hard for me to control that power."

"Okay. So?" Was all he said. He gave her another series of kisses and then picked her up as they left the room. As they closed the door to the office behind them, loud crashing noises came from the bar and they looked around the corner to see the patrons on the floor along with everything else.

"Did you do that?" Dominick asked and Scarlet nodded.

"Let's take this slow and that means lets cool it on the kisses." Scarlet told him and he agreed as they left the bar.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dangerous Kiss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds