• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dark Winter Storm Ch. 02

A Dark Winter Storm Ch. 02

"Maybe you will like it after all little one."

With that he thrust hard and was all the way inside of her.

Isabelle let out a scream and then a bit of a moan.

"Oh yeah, I knew you would like it slut. I can feel you getting wet already. Take it you slut!"

Isabelle moaned again. She was getting wet, she didn't know why. She wasn't a slut, she was a good girl. But she couldn't deny the pleasure between her legs. She moaned again. Joshua banged her harder from behind and suddenly let out a moan, then a shout. He bit down hard on her back and came inside of her. Then he relaxed his weight down on her for a few moments before rolling over.

"So slut, are you going to be a good girl and cooperate?"

"Yes." Isabelle whimpered.

He smacked her ass good. "You may call me Master or Sir."

"Yes Sir," Isabelle answered.

"Good Slut." He untied her and then pulled the covers over them. "Now, get some sleep, we will have a long day tomorrow."

Isabelle felt warm and safe, she could hear the wind outside still. Looking out her window she could see nothing but white. She thought over what had happened. Her body was still warm, she had come close to something, but she wasn't sure what. She didn't have much experience with men, she had one boyfriend in college but it had ended after just sleeping with him a couple of times. She had enjoyed what just happened however, and her nipples were still hard. She wasn't sure why she should of enjoyed it, but she did. Finally she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Isabelle awoke to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon cooking. She started to roll over and stretch but something stopped her. She looked up and realized that she had a collar on and a rope was tied to the headband. Suddenly memories of the last night came back to her. Joshua was here! What would happen to her today?

She heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. "Good morning Pet. How did you sleep."

She smiled shyly. "Fine Sir."

"You learn quickly pet, good girl. Come along and eat some breakfast."

There were two plates with food on the table; Isabelle hesitated remembering how he had made her eat last night. He patted the chair next to him indicating that she should eat next to him. They ate a nice breakfast together, with him asking questions about her life and she giving him shy answers. When they were finished he asked her to clean up, then go shower and come back downstairs wearing nothing but her collar.

Isabelle crept down the stairs cautiously, she had looked outside and saw nothing but snow as far as she could see. It was still coming down quite fast and she saw no movement from any of neighbors at all. The living room was quite cozy, she saw that Joshua had started a new fire. He had also spread some items out on the coffee table. She gulped not really knowing what they were.

"Ah good slut, come on over here."

She approached him carefully. He gave her a light kiss on the lips and then tied another rope to her collar.

"This morning we are going to see how much of a slut you are, test your limits a bit. I want to see what you can handle."

He fastened cloth cuffs around her ankles and wrists and the he tied a rope to her wrists and pulled them up. She realized that he had hooked something up to her ceiling! He pulled her arms up and fastened the up above her head and then she hung there suspended. He walked around her and touched her lightly all over. She felt the warmness between her legs again. He moved around the front again and started to play with her nipples. They grew hard and she let out a moan. He just kept playing with them, squeezing and pinching them, until she could hardly stand it anymore. He ran his hand down between her legs next.

"Oh yes, I can see you like that." He rubbed her juices over her face. Then he grabbed some silver little things off of the table. "These are nipple clamps Pet, your nipples are going to love them I know." He clamped them on and she gave another moan. She could feel her wetness start to leak down her leg.

He picked up a black flogger next. She let out a scared moan and shook her head. "Calm down Pet, I know you are going to like this. I will be gentle." He flicked it and it landed on her buttocks. She gave a startled moan again, but he kept going. Over and over he struck her buttocks. He enjoyed the way it started to grow red. Isabelle was moaning over and over again. Finally he put it down and moved around to the front of her. He put his hand between her legs again, and wasn't surprised to find the juices just flowing from her. He unattached her from the ceiling hook and when her legs almost gave way he carried her to the sofa and tossed her down. Without saying a word he climbed on top of her and thrust his hard cock into her wet, slick pussy. He pumped over and over again grabbing her hair and forcing her to look up at him.

She suddenly started to shake and come around his cock, and her eyes registered surprise. It was her first orgasm ever! He moaned and thrust again deeper this time, and then another time, and finally a third time. His seed exploded out of him and all she could do was moan as he pounded it into her.

A few minutes passed with their ragged breathing. Finally he lifted his head.

"Good Pet."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Dark Winter Storm Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds