A Dash of Rum and Mum's Tits

They were perfect, full and round and so natural under my trembling fingers. I cupped my mother's breasts in my palms, weighing them as though I were buying fruit. The usual erection rose aggressively inside my shorts; I had to bite down on the desire to suck the coral teats sitting on the light coins of their areola.

'You're beautiful, Mum,' I murmured, eyes wide as I examined her body. Without realising what I was doing, one hand left its breast and moved down the front of her body. My fingers touched that place between her legs, finding her hot and wet. Cupping the plump vulva in my palm, I slid a finger through my mother's gooey labia.

'Eric,' she murmured, gasping as my fingertip slid over her clitoris. 'No,' she grimaced through clenched teeth. 'Don't.' But she remained immobile for a couple of heartbeats more before her fingers clamped around my wrist. 'No, Eric ... Stop.' In my madness, with lust overwhelming my common sense, I ignored my mother's entreaty, and even moved in for a kiss. 'Stop it,' the woman spat at me, digging her long nails into the tender skin of my wrist.

The pain registered.

What was I doing?

'Oh, God, Mum ...' I blurted, horrified by what I'd tried to do. 'I'm sorry. So sorry ...'

'Go and get a shower,' she said icily, wrapping the towel protectively round her body, hiding the jewels from my thief's eyes. 'Take some of the heat off you.'

'I was only half awake, Mum.' I hated the whine in my voice. 'I'm sorry ...'

'Shower,' my mother insisted. Softening slightly, she added: 'And it was my fault I suppose. You explained how you feel and I ...'

Her eyes were flicked around the room, settling anywhere other than on my face.

'It was stupid of me to flaunt my boobs like that,' she continued, 'silly and irresponsible. I'm a little tipsy. Anyway,' she said, brightening suddenly, 'you go and shower. I'll take a dip here and put some clothes on. I'll call in at your cabina in a few minutes. Then we'll lunch. OK?'

During lunch my mother carefully avoided any mention of what had passed between us, asking banal questions about my father, whom she'd divorced years before, and about my job in his finance company. We both drank steadily, my mother punctuating her drinks with nicotine. As our time together at the table slid past the booze helped to subdue the mortification I felt at my attempt to molest my own mother. It was just as we were rising from the table that Raymond hove into view, a squall on an otherwise clear horizon.

'Oh, bugger,' my mother muttered. 'I'd hoped he'd be put off by you just being here.'

It appeared that Raymond wasn't deterred so easily.

'Hello, Elaine,' the man said, eyeing my mother balefully, ignoring my presence completely. 'Can I speak with you ... in private.'

Flustered, my mother replied that she'd rather not. At which point Raymond became insistent.

'She said no, mate,' I interjected eventually, following a little spat to and fro between them.

'And who the fuck are you?' the man responded truculently.

'A nice young man who treats me nicely,' my mother cut in. She took my hand. 'And one who would like to hear about our little swim last night.'

Raymond reddened, opened his mouth and closed it again, perhaps thinking it wise to keep quiet. I wondered just what had passed between them.

It was then my mother kissed me. All for effect I understood, and not a full-on kiss with tongues; just a dry-lipped press of her mouth against mine -- to prove a point to the puce-faced paramour.

But it was a kiss nonetheless.

'Sorry about that,' my mother apologised as we walked away from the scene hand in hand. 'Kissing you probably hasn't helped your little ... predicament, but I wanted to put the odious little man off. He really was quite persistent.'

Part of me could empathise with Raymond. I knew how he felt.

We spent the rest of the day together, most of it in my mother's room. We read books, chatted and did more damage to the rum. When night fell and the evening cooled we went for dinner. My mother wore a flattering dress, tight across the bodice that gave her a devastating cleavage. The skirt of the dress swirled loosely around a point high on her thighs. During our meal, with my eyes fixed firmly on my mother's, avoiding her décolletage, there was no sign of Raymond. My mother chatted animatedly, her eyes shining.

And if I didn't know better, I'd have to say she flirted with me too.

'This is nearly perfect,' she said wistfully as we walked along the beach path above the sighing Caribbean. 'Here on holiday like this, hand in hand with a gorgeous young man who really fancies me.' She nudged me with her shoulder to show she was only teasing. She gave a low laugh. 'If you weren't my son ...' she ended. Then abruptly she stopped walking and turned to face the sea. Lighting a cigarette she continued to stare wistfully out across the inky swell. I stood alongside her, silent in case I disturbed her thoughts, sensing she just wanted to smoke and think.

I watched the firefly arc of my mother's cigarette when she flicked it away.

'Let's go for a swim,' she murmured. There was something in her voice, a catch, some husky quality that came from somewhere other than the cigarettes and alcohol. Unspeaking, with my heart hammering, sensing something was afoot, I followed my mother down the steep staircase to the sand. 'Come on, Eric. Don't be shy,' she said.

And with that, my mother slipped out of her dress, eliciting a hiss of breath from me when I realised she'd been naked beneath the thin veneer.

She ran, splashing into the water. A few seconds later, after a stunned pause, with my clothes in a pile next to my mother's discarded dress, I joined her.

'Kiss me, Eric,' my mother whispered, her voice a sigh like the waters swelling around our waists. 'Properly. Kiss me properly. Kiss me like a lover would kiss me.'

I licked my mother's sex as she lay on the sand with her legs widespread. She moaned and sighed and pushed her fingers through my hair. 'Oh yes, baby. Lick Mummy there. It's so sweet. Lick me, baby. Make me come. It's been so long since anyone's done this to me. Lick it. Yes! Lick it ...'

I'd kissed my mother as she'd so softly asked. She'd come to me and put her hands on my shoulders before clamping her legs around my waist. As we kissed I cupped her buttocks with my hands, splaying the cheeks of her arse and pushing a single finger into her cunt. Our tongues slid and rolled while the water lapped around our bodies and I struggled to keep my footing against the swell beneath the deceptively benign surface.

My mother, arching her back, leaned away from me as my finger probed deeper into her opening. She groaned and gasped as I craned forward and sucked each of her nipples in turn, feeling the already tight flesh thicken further under my tongue.

'Oh you naughty boy,' my mother groaned. 'You wicked, dirty boy ... Sucking Mummy's tits ...' She pulled my hair to bring my face up level with hers and kissed me again. 'You wanted to do that, didn't you? You've been dying to kiss my boobs, haven't you?'

'Yes, I managed to croak.

'I was close to letting you when you touched me there earlier,' she confessed. 'I'm so fucking horny. It's so warm here, it always turns me on in the heat, but there are just no men. And you wanted me so much ... I struggled against it, Eric, but up there, on the path, I decided I just don't care. So what if you're my son, nobody but us knows ... We can be lovers, Eric. Here. We can love each other ...'

Carrying my mother to the shore, her breasts squashed against me as we kissed, with my finger busy inside her, I brought her to dry land, lay her down, and then sucked at her cunt.

My mother climaxed on my tongue, writhing and groaning and babbling incoherently as she came. Then, on her hands and knees, right on the shore, she offered herself to me.

'Put it in,' she squealed, her rump waving from side to side. 'Fuck me.'

The bitch was hot and eager for me. My erection slid into her, she was so wet and ready.

'Mum,' I moaned when I felt her clench around my swelling. My fingers dug into her hips and I began to fuck.

'Yes,' she groaned, head lolling forward. 'I'm your mother. It's so bad, so wrong ... But I don't care. Fuck me, Eric. Fuck me, my son.'

That first time, with the stars above us, the lullaby susurration of the Caribbean behind, and with sand gritty against my knees, was the briefest encounter. I couldn't hold back. I had her; I was fucking her; and she wanted me to do it, had offered herself. My cock was jammed deep into my mother's body as I leaned over her back, hunched over her with one arm wrapped around her middle while one hand squeezed and mauled her tits, the breasts I'd desired for so long.

'Mum,' I grunted in warning, and then felt myself erupt. I squirted semen into my mother's body, spurt after spurt of the stuff.

'My darling son,' my mother replied. 'Fill me with spunk.'

We hurried back along the beach path, our clothes damp with sea water, eager to be at each other again.

In her apartment, hers was closest, we fell on each other. We kissed and I tasted rum, cigarettes and salt. My mother kept making little mewling sounds as she virtually tore the shorts from me and ripped the tee-shirt over my head.

'You're so fucking stiff already,' she grinned when my erection popped into view. 'Let me suck it ... Just for a moment ... And then stick it into me.'

So my mother took me into her mouth. I felt her tongue, quick and feather soft tickling the frenulum. She had hold of the root of my cock, slurping and drooling, using language I'd never heard from her before. My mother had turned into a gutter-mouthed whore.

'Fuck me,' she urged, eyes bright, legs wide, her opening scarlet and bubbling and dribbling semen. 'Do it hard this time. Fuck your Mummy with that lovely cock. Really bang me. Go deep and hard, make me come.' She rubbed her sex with busy fingers, throwing her head back and groaning with pent-up urgency. 'We can love later. Next time I want you slow while you look into my eyes and tell me you love me.' Her fingers scooped viscous gloop from her opening. 'Fuck me hard now,' she exhorted, her voice rising with her urgent need. I watched, stroking my cock while my mother smeared my earlier ejaculate over her vulva, her belly and her tits.

I clambered onto the bed, kneeling between her thighs. She reached for me, pulling me into her body as I almost collapsed on top of her. Then, with my arms straight so I could see all of her, slid into her opening for the second time.

When she came, writhing and scratching, spitting venom as she stared up at me with what was akin to hatred in her eyes but was merely her climax taking hold, I leaned low and kissed her. I kept my mouth clamped against my mother's while her hips bucked and her thighs convulsed. She almost sucked my tongue out by its root as the frenzy of her climax overwhelmed her.

'Oh, God ...' my mother sighed, her eyes gleaming as she looked up at me from her supine position. 'I never imagined it would be like that with you, Eric.'

In the afterglow we kissed and caressed and murmured endearments. We made quick plans to holiday together as lovers when we could, but with solemn assurances to one another that, when we were at home, we would restrict the physical side of our new relationship -- so much easier said than done.

I awoke, again confused and disorientated. Who was this in bed with me? Whose bed was I in? And then, when I saw my mother's face, soft in repose, I remembered. Another swift, urgent erection swelled my cock. My mother woke to feel my mouth on her breast.

'Oh you naughty, naughty boy,' she purred, stroking my hair gently. Then, when she saw my arousal she grinned and pushed me away. Opening her legs she held her arms up to me. 'Love me,' she murmured. 'Nice and slow this time. Let me feel all of you. Kiss me and love me, Eric.'

This time, when I came, I pulled out of my mother and let fly with a morning shower of hot semen. Even as the stuff spurted from the eye of my cock my mother's finger's moved quickly at her sex. She came violently staring at my spitting penis and the glistening load I'd squirted over her stomach and breasts.

She rolled away from me, pushing me onto my back, whereupon she took me into her mouth and slurped and sucked at me until my cock was clean of goo.

'We're going to have so much fun,' my mother grinned as she wiped dribbles of spunk from her face with the back of a hand.'

And it all came about because of Mum's new tits and a dash of rum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds