• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 01

A Date with Black Pt. 01

I am 24 years old girl of Indian Origin living in Florida, US. This incident happened few days back with a handsome black guy. Being an Indian I was always curious of interracial relationships. Usually I get lots of attention due to my exotic skin and well curved body. No need to say I got some good stats, which every guy has dreamt of.

It was just a normal college day and I was sitting with my friends in college campus. I never dated anyone apart from Indians and just because of that my friends had got new topic for their gossip. They started teasing me and asked me if I am looking for any interracial relationship. One of my black friend (Nina) asked me if I want to date one of his friend, who is interested in me. That time I didn't realised that if she is serious or just teasing me.

When I came back to my home, I realised that I am really missing out something in my life. All of my friends are enjoying it then why not me? I thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion that just because of some fake obeisance, I should not miss all the fun I can have. I called up Nina without missing a single second.

Me – Hey! How are you?

Nina – I am good, but it seems you are not feeling good. She giggled.

Me – Its nothing like that, I just wanted to ask you about the guy interested in me.

Nina – Which guy you are talking about?

Me – The guy you were talking about in the college.

Nina – Oh! I thought you have never given a second thought about it.

Me – That time I have taken it as a joke but now I am seriously thinking about it.

Nina – Aayushi! Are you sure about it? As far as I know you have never dated any guy apart from your own community.

Me – That why I want to try something new and I don't find any problem in it.

Nina – Are you sure?

Me – I am damn sure! Now stop playing and tell me about him.

Nina – His name is James and you might have seen him in one of my house party.

Me – I don't remember.

Nina – He had seen you there and was asking about you. That time you were not interested so I thought not to bug you. But it seems you are really interested in dating out of your community so I can help you out. Let me send you one of the party pic, where he is standing behind you.

When I received the pic, I realised that the guys she is talking about had approached me few times in the party but I ignored him. He was a good looking black guy of my age.

Me – Yeah! This guy had approached me there but I didn't responded to him.

Nina – If you are willing to date him, then I can pass on your message to him.

Me – I don't mind.

Nina – I am just forwarding a message to him and you guys can take it forward.

She hung up the phone. Just after a minute I received a call on my phone.

Hi!

Me – Hi! Who is this?

Its James here, the guy who was approaching you in the party happened last week at Nina's place.

Me – Oh! Hi James. How are you?

James – I am good beautiful, how are you.

Me – I am good too. How you got my number?

James – I think, someone has told to Nina that she is single and wanted to date someone interesting.

Me – I laughed. Yeah it was me.

James – I am glad that you give a thought about it. Anyways what made you think so?

Me – I was always curious about interracial dating but never thought to date someone out of my community but after thinking a lot I can to the conclusion that, why should I waste the time, I can have some fun.

James – Lol! You are correct, so are we meeting tomorrow?

Me – Sure, why not?

James – Alright! So, where you want to meet?

Me – I thought you will be having some ideas. Dont let me down; I heard a lot about you from Nina.

James – I just wanted to know your opinion, I respect your views and don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

Me – I don't like crowd, I love silent and calm places.

James – Do you like long drives?

Me – Ofcourse I like.

James – Can I pick you tomorrow at 7 PM?

Me – Sure.

James – Ok then, see you tomorrow. Good Night.

Me – Good Night.

He hung up the phone. I called up Nina.

Me – We are going to meet tomorrow.

Nina – That great! I am happy that you guys have taken some good decision.

Me – We are going for a long drive.

Nina – Honey, be ready for the fun then. You are going to enjoy with him.

Me – Why?

Nina – I just don't want to spoil the upcoming surprise for you. Just prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Me – Why you are so excited about it?

Nina – Because I know a lot about it. She Giggled.

Me – At least give me a hint.

Nina – Just to give you a small hint. You both are curious about each other and need some exploration and in order to achieve that you guys might surprise each other.

Me – I giggled! I know that Nina. Good Night.

After the call with Nina, I slept around 4 AM. Next day I got up at 1 PM and was pretty excited about my first date with James.

I read few articles about interracial dating. By the time I finished those articles, it was already 5 PM. I took the shower. I had waxing recently, so I was pretty smooth all over. I wore a black skater dress with push up bra and applied some glossy pink lipstick to make me more appealing. I just don't want to miss a chance to look attractive in front of him.

Suddenly the bell was ringed at my door. I rush up and opened the door. I got surprised when I looked at him. He was wearing Tee and Jeans and I can feel his well toned body. I came into my senses when he offered the bouquet and kissed my hand.

I found him checking me out, so I asked – Do I look good?

James – Good? You look beautiful. I think we are ready to go now?

Me – Yes, we are (I giggled) Lets go.

We moved into his SUV and he started driving. I was admiring him by corner of my eyes.

He started telling me that he was not expecting that I would date him, but the moment he received the call from Nina, he went to the seventh heaven. I giggled as he said that.

I told him that I was thinking positively for him but, I realized that should not create any perception before meeting each other. He was driving with good speed and just after 45 minutes, we were on the countryside. He turned the car towards the country road.

As he was aware that, I like calm and silent places, so he had planned accordingly. After the drive of 15 minutes he stopped the car just before the dead end and told me that it's a surprise and wanted to blindfold me. I agreed on it and he took out a blindfold from his pocket and tied around my eyes. He moved his car a little forward and after five minutes he stopped the car. I can hear the noise of opening the door. He took my hand and led me out of the car and whispered – Are you ready?

I whispered back – Yes!

As he removed the blindfold, I got surprised by the beauty of that place. I can see the open ocean and the skyline of the city. I told him - it's the best place I have ever visited. It was quiet dark at that time and I can see the beauty of the city from the far end. I was lost in the view and didn't realize that he is just behind me. Suddenly I felt his hand on my waist and in no point of time he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear – You are the beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Me- Thank you, I don't know how to say but you are the best guy I have ever met and I am sure we are going to have a great time together.

And hearing this he held my waist and turned me towards him.

James – Are you comfortable with me honey?

Me – Yeah I am (I smiled).

James – I don't know if you are thinking about me but I have feelings for you.

I smiled and said – Don't you think we both are feeling in the same way.

He moved his one hand from my waist to my hips and cupped it softly and moved other hand from my waist to my breast n caress it a little. I let out a moan and now he doesn't want any confirmation. He placed his lips on mine and we started kissing each other, I can feel his hand kneading my breast. Now we were kissing each other so passionately. He was sucking my upper lip with great passion and then he moved his tongue into my mouth to twirl and twist with my tongue. After a good passionate kiss our lips parted and we smiled together. I wanted to wipe my spoiled lipstick marks off my lips but he stopped me and said – It can be done in better way. I smiled and asked – And what's that way?

He took me on his arms and made me sit on the bench; he sat just besides me and started kissing me. I can feel his hand was caressing my thigh and inching upwards. After few minutes of kissing he said – Damn! Someone is all wet down there and started caressing my pussy through the panty. He moved one step ahead and placed his two fingers in my mouth and whispered – Feel your juices baby. He whispered again – Don't you like the taste of your juices? I nodded – Yes!

He slides his finger in my panties and start rubbing my slit – You are making a puddle of juices down there!

I was dripping wet by now and he inserted his middle finger in my love hole and whispered – You are so tight honey! I was so excited and realized that his 2 fingers are exploring my depths and finally his fingers given me the first orgasm of the night. My panty was dripping wet with my juices and he took off his hand from my panties and give it a lick. – You tastes awesome baby!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds