• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 02

A Date with Black Pt. 02

I was exhausted and trying to control my breathe. He stood up, went to his car and start searching something. He came back with a new surprise, it was a camcorder with a tripod. He made me sit on his lap, my back was facing him. He took camera oh his one hand facing towards us.

James – We are on our first date, I am with this lovely exotic lady and tonight I am going to give her the maximum pleasure.

I turned my head towards him and he started kissing my lips and shoulder. In between that he was also giving me nibbles on my earlobes and neck. My one hand was caressing his neck and other hand was holding his hand.

I was getting out of control by his passionate kissing and again I was ready to explode my juices. He felt that shiver on my body and helped me reaching my second orgasm by fingering me again. He focused his cam towards my pussy. My panty was drenched in my juices.

James – Oh my God! See how wet she is. Let me see the real flesh.

He kept the cam on the bench, removed my panty and made me sit again, facing the cam. He was still sitting behind me. He kissed me softly and meanwhile he made me split my legs. His hands started rubbing my wet pussy. I can see the same on the cam screen. He placed one of his hands on my thigh and starts caressing it and with the other hand he started to give me finger fuck. His fingers were giving me the ultimate pleasure and my pussy was making the squelching sounds. Now he placed both his hands on my pussy lips and parted them a little.

James – Fuck! Look at that, it's just yummy. I can see the pink flesh of my pussy on cam screen.

Now he pause the cam and kept it aside. He made me sit on edge of the bench. He kneels down, spread my legs and placed his lips on my pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned. He was eating my pussy with great passion, I can feel his tongue licking my slit. I can hear the slurping noised all around. He parted my pussy lips and gave it a lick, it made me let out a sigh. He started licking and sucking it more passionately. I started to caress his head and neck, I was enjoying the sensation in my body. My body got tensed and he held me by my hips and starts sucking my pussy and within few seconds my juices flown out. I can see few drops of my juices on his lips. He kissed me and I can taste myself on his lips.

I already had three orgasms without having sex with him, he must be blessed with some special capabilities. Now I was more curious about him and wanted to go further. I was aware that he already made his mind to fuck me and now I am also moving towards the same. He looked up at me and I said - I had lots of fun tonight with you. I have already got three orgasms like never before.

James – There are still some surprises are yet to come.

I was still on the edge of the bench by my legs on each side, he just stood up and I can see his bulge in front of my face. I looked at him and he placed his lips on mine and we started to kiss deeply. Meanwhile he guided my hand towards his jeans and placed it over his bulge. I got shocked by the feeling of the size. I broke the kiss and asked – Someone is all hard there.

He grinned and pointed towards his cock – It's still in the search of some juicy love tunnel.

I smiled and said – It looks quiet big. He whispered – Nine and half inches baby!

We continued our kiss and meanwhile I was caressing his bulge over his pants. Easily I can make out that his cock was long and thick.

We broke the kiss by now and he opened the button of his jeans. He pulled the zipper down and I pull down his jeans to his knees. Bulge was quiet bigger than it was looking in the jeans.

He took the cam in focused on me. I tried to pull his underwear but he stopped me.

James – Kiss it Baby!

I kissed his cock through his underwear. His cock was fully erect and straining his underwear. I can see a wet patch over his cock. I placed my lips over it. He let out a sigh and starts caressing my neck. It encouraged me and I started to kiss and lick his cock through his underwear.

James – It seems you loved it Baby! Now you should try it bare.

I pulled his underwear down and now I can see a big black cock in front of my face. His cock was as thick as my arm, dark black in colour and might be 9-10 inches long. Its tip was glistening in his cum.

He said – I don't want to miss the fun baby, let me join as well. He fixes the cam on tripod focusing us and again he came in front of me.

He took his cock in his hand and placed his other hand on my neck, pulling me towards him.

James – Kiss it baby!

And he started to rub his cock on my lips. He took one of my hand and placed it on his cock and I observed that I was not able to grab it by my one hand. I rolled his skin back and I can see his dark purple mushroom sized cock's head. I started stroking him slowly, he was enjoying it. Suddenly I gave a lick to his tip and he moaned in ecstasy. I started flicking my tongue on his cock and he started enjoying it.

James – Baby you are so good at it!

After a good licking, I can see the veins of his cock. His cock was looking like a monster now.

James – Suck it baby!

He took his cock and placed it on my lips, I parted my lips given him the access or my warm mouth. My mouth was fully opened and it was just his tip in my mouth. I started to suck his tip slowly. He places both his hands on my neck and started caressing me. I started to suck him little faster and he was moaning in excitement. he felt that my jaw must be hurting at the moment, so he moved his hand on back of my head and started moving his waist. Now he was fucking my mouth slowly and I loved the aroma. My hand was caressing his hips and pulling him towards me. He increased the pace and started to penetrate further. My mouth stretched more and now he was able to push 4 inches of his black meat. He started grunting and I can feel the tension on his legs.

He moaned – I am going to cum!!!

He took his cock out of my mouth and started spurting on my face. He took the cam in his hand and showed my face. The ropes of his thick and sticky cum was all over my face. He wiped the last drop of his cum from his cock and rubbed it on my lips.

James – I don't want you to waste my cum.

He grinned and rubbed all his cum on my face. His cum has made a sticky and gooey layer on my face and it was glistening in moon light. He didn't let me wiped it off and wanted it to get dried on my face.

James – You are so good in giving head. I never ejaculated that much.

I can see his limp cock between his legs. We still had our dresses on, I had just didn't had the panty and his jeans is till his knees. He kept my panty in his pocket and pulled up his jeans.

James – I think we should go back to my place.

We both laughed and moved in the car. He turned the ignition on but didn't moved.

Me – What are you waiting for?

James – It's not fair that I am driving and you are sitting idle.

He moved his zipper down and took his cock out. I don't want to disappoint him, I lowered my head and wrapped my lips on his cock. I started bobbing my head on his cock and he continues to drive. I increased my pace and started to suck and lick his cock.

James said in tensed voice – We are about to reach my place baby! Ahh!

I nibbled his cock and again started to suck it. I felt his momentum is building up and he is ready to cum again. He whispered – Remember baby? You don't have to waste my cum.

As our car stopped at his placed, his first spurt of cum entered my mouth. I wanted to move my head away but he kept his hand on my head. He continues to cum on my mouth and said – I am sure you don't want to spoil my dress.

He has given me the indication that I have to swallow his cum. I swallowed his cum till the last drop. He looks so exhausted my now and pulled my head away from his cock. I turned vanity mirror towards me and found his cum was all around my lips. He took out my panty from his pocket, wiped his cock and my lips and again kept it his pocket. We adjusted our clothes and moved out of the car. He led me towards his home and whispered – I have some special plans for you.

I giggled – I know that!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds