• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 03

A Date with Black Pt. 03

James opened the door and we both moved in. He closed the door and led me towards his bedroom.

His bedroom was quiet big with a queen size bed. Suddenly I felt his hands hugging my waist.

James – You liked the place?

Me – It's amazing.

James – Thanks Baby! Let's make this place a little more happening.

He started kissing my neck and shoulders. His hands were caressing my breasts over my clothes.

I can feel his lips on back of my neck and suddenly he started to remove my top. I raised my hands and he taken the top above my head and thrown it to the floor. Now my breasts were covered in only thin layer of my bra.

James – You got an awesome pair of boobs!

He started kissing my back and opened the hook of my bra. He caressed my back and moved his hands to my shoulders. Slowly he moved the strap off my shoulders and my bra falls down to the floor. He started to fondle them and keep on kissing my back. I was naked on top and bottom I was just having my skirt on. I realized he still have all his clothes on his body. I looked at him and smiled.

I whispered in his ears – Do you need any help you with that clothes.

James – No Honey! I will do it myself.

He moved to bathroom and when he came back I can see only towel was wrapped around his waist. I can see his black, toned and muscular body for the first time. He moved towards me and start kissing my lips, my hands was caressing his abs and chest and his hands were trying to open the hook of my skirt and as he succeeds, my skirt fell down. Now I was completely naked in front of him. He started to caress and squeeze my butts. We broke the kiss and he made me lay down on the bed.

He kissed my lips, sat just besides my face and removed his towel. His cock was just hanging near my lips. He took his cock in his hand and started to rub on my lips. He was just waiting my lips to respond and as I parted my lips his cock moved in my warm mouth. His waist was slowly moving in rhythm and his cock was fucking my mouth. He started to pick up the pace. He sits over by putting his legs on both side of my face and start fucking my mouth. I just loved the aroma and the taste of his cock. He pulled out his cock from my mouth, I can see his cock was all wet with my saliva.

James – Get ready for the pleasure baby.

He took a condom and rolls it over on his cock. He spread my legs and sat in between. He took some lube and applied on my pussy. Now he took his cock and placed it just on the opening of my love hole. He started to rub it all over my slit. He was making me moan in ecstasy.

He lay over me, placed his hands on my shoulders. His cock was just waiting to enter in my love hole.

James – Are you ready?

As I nodded, he gave a push and his cock's head enters my pussy. I arch my waist and let out a moan.

James – Umm! You are so tight. Your pussy needs to be stretched.

He placed his lips on mine and started to move his waist in rhythm. He was pushing his cock inch by inch into my pussy. I can feel the thickness of his cock, my pussy was stretched to its limits. He pulled his cock a bit and gave a hard push. I moaned in pain and he was able to go little more deep in me.

James – You have already taken six inches of me baby! Slowly you will take it all.

He turned towards the TV and realizes something – Oh! I forgot to set up the cam. It will help us see how we are doing down there.

He smiled and pulled out his cock completely from my pussy, which formed a gap for a while.

James – Oh! I just love that pussy gap.

He took the cam, kept it on tripod and focused it on our bed. It was connected to TV and we can see ourselves. Again he came in between my legs, kept his cock on my pussy and gave a hard push. It took him deep in me. His cock was in my virgin territory. Now he took his pace and started to fuck me with rhythm. I turned my head towards the TV and can see his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I can see my pussy walls gripping his cock as he pulls his cock back. He kissed my lips and started to thrust harder and after a while his whole cock was buried deep in me. I can feel my pussy is completely filled and his cock is touching my cervix.

He whispered – You have taken it all, now it's the time for pure pleasure.

He pulled his cock and pushed it with hard thrust. I moaned and he continues to do that. Now my pussy start accommodating his cock and he keep on giving me long thrusts. I was dripping wet and I can hear the sloppy sounds as his cock is going in out of my pussy.

James – I want to feel your pussy skin on my cock. I don't want this rubber to come between us.

Me – I am not sure about it.

James – You will love it. May I? He asked and gave a little jerk.

I moaned – Ahh! Why you want that?

James – I want to give you real pleasure. He grinned.

Me – I am not on pills.

James – Don't worry, I will take care of that.

By saying that, he removed his condom and came over my face with his legs on both side of my face. I can see his dark black cock, just in front of my face. I kissed it and it made the thin thread of his cum between my lips and his cock. He held his cock and started to trace my lips with it. His pre cum was all over my lips. I moaned and parted my lips and he slowly pushed his cock in between my lips.

I started to suck him slowly and he was moaning in pleasure. His eyes were closed and I was assuming that he is getting sheer pleasure.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and kissed my lips passionately. Now he lay on his back and made me sit over his cock. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly started to lower myself on his cock. He held me by my waist and started to push me down on his cock. His cock was inching towards my depths and after a while his whole cock was buried deep in me. We stayed in the same position for a while and slowly I started to ride him. His cock was moving in and out of my pussy like a piston and making sloppy wet sounds. We continued in the same position till ten minutes and all of a sudden James pinned me down and started fucking me with deep thrusts.

I moaned – I am going to cum!

James – That's what I want!

He increased his pace and after few deep thrusts my pussy started oozing out. He pulled his cock out and I can see it was all wet in my juices. He moved just besides, facing me. He inserted his two fingers in me and started to finger fuck my pussy. I was moaning in passion. He increased his pace and suddenly I started to squirt. My whole body was shivering and I was satisfied like never before.

James whispered in my ear – My cock is yet to burst out the cum!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds