• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 04

A Date with Black Pt. 04

He spread my legs and started to lick my pussy. He was flicking his tongue around my clit and I was getting more wet and excited. He made me lie down on my tummy and start kissing my back. He was moving down and kissing every inch of my body. Now he starts to caress and kneading my butts. He took one pillow and placed below my tummy. Now my ass was raised and he pushed his face in between them. I loved the way he started to eat my pussy, I can hear the slurping sounds. After a while he stopped and positioned himself behind me. He started to rub his cock all over my slit. He was teasing me and I was moaning in ecstasy. After making me dripping wet, he started to pump my pussy. Room was filled with my moans and fucking wet sounds. His hands were resting on my back and his cock was fucking me from behind.

He was giving hard thrusts and pulling it out completely to see my pussy gap.

James – That's a nice pink pussy!

He spit on it and inserted his cock again deep in my pussy. He was grunting and pumping my pussy in rhythm. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of my pussy, made me lie down on my back and came between my legs. He kept my legs on his shoulder and inserted his cock deep in my pussy. His thrusts were getting harder and with one hard thrust he moaned.

James – I am going to cum!!

He pulled his cock out and started to cum all over my slit. I can feel his thick ropes of cum all over my pussy. He held his cock and started to rub his cock's tip all over my slit. His cock was glistening in cum and still I can see few drops on the tip. He scooped the cum, kept over my love hole and tried to push inside by his cock's tip. He gave a gentle push and his tip pushed the cum just inside my pussy.

I just loved the sensation and moaned. He taken it as I am accepting his acts and he started to push his cock deep into my pussy. After few gentle thrusts, he pulled his cock out and I can see the small clots of his cum all over his cock. He brought his cock near my lips and started tapping his cock over my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in between my lips. He held my neck and started to fuck my mouth gently. I sucked his cock till the last drop of cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and lay besides me. My back was facing him and he was holding my back and caressing it.

James – Oh Baby! I just loved it.

Me – It was the best fuck of my life! I have never been so satisfied.

James – This was nothing. We can have more fun.

Me – How come?

James – You will get to know about it! He grinned.

We were so exhausted and slept after 15 minutes of talk. When I got up in morning, I found James watching our recording, which he has done yesterday. James felt that I am awake so he turned towards me and kissed my lips.

James – Good Morning! I was just checking out what all we have done yesterday.

I smiled and said – Yeah! I can see that.

James whispered in my ears– You should not concentrate on video, I have the real thing for you.

He pointed towards his morning boner and held my hand placed on it.

James – Baby, I think it's the perfect time to get some pleasure.

I spat on my palm and started to rub his cock. His cock was getting hard in my hand and he was moaning in pleasure. Suddenly he placed his hand on my neck and started kissing me. I was jerking his cock and he was giving me a hot wet kiss.

James whispered – I want to feel that lips on my cock!

We both looked into each other's eyes and he placed his hand on back of my neck and pulled my mouth on his cock. I wrapped my lips on his cock and started to give him a nice blowjob. He was pushing my head so that I can take his cock deep in my mouth. Suddenly he held my hairs, pulled me up and started kissing my lips.

James – We should help each other!

He made me lay down on my back and he came over me, we were in 69 position. He pushed his cock in my mouth, laid over me and kept his lips on my pussy. He started to lick my slit and I was sucking his cock. He was using his fingers to open up my pussy lips and licking my pussy. I was enjoying and moaning in pleasure. He started to move his waist and fucking my mouth. I loved the sensation of his cock in my mouth and his tongue was creating the magic in between my legs. With this much pleasure my body start to swirl and shiver. I was ready for my first orgasm of the day and started to squirt. His face was all wet in my juices and he kept on sucking my pussy.

I smiled and said – It's my turn to return the favour.

I started to suck his cock in a rhythm and he was moving his waist in pleasure. His cock was exploring my mouth and my tongue was licking his swirling on his tip. He legs started to shag and I can feel he is ready to shoot his cum. He kept his both hands on each side of my waist and started to fuck my mouth. After few gentle pushes he started to cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow his cum but he cummed so hard, so that his cum spilled out of my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, wiped the spilled cum and gave me a kiss.

James – It was really a good morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Date with Black Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds